> Prev
From: John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
Subject: Chiefs 3 Steelers 2
Full headers:
From: John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 10:46:16 -1000
Tough Pittsburgh defense, but Fulton's snap over Smith's head gave the
Steelers a safety and on the ensuing free kick, the Chiefs got the
ball.  Butger nails the 46 yard FG to put the Chiefs in the lead.

Chiefs 3  Steelers 2

From: John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Chiefs 3 Steelers 2
Full headers:
From: John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 10:59:47 -1000
On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 10:46:16 -1000, John Walsh<jwalsh589@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Tough Pittsburgh defense, but Fulton's snap over Smith's head gave the
>Steelers a safety and on the ensuing free kick, the Chiefs got the
>ball.  Butger nails the 46 yard FG to put the Chiefs in the lead.
>
>Chiefs 3  Steelers 2

Chiefs can't stop the run and the Steelers kept on running the ball.

Chiefs 3  Steelers 9

From: John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 12:53:35 -1000
On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 10:59:47 -1000, John Walsh<jwalsh589@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 10:46:16 -1000, John Walsh<jwalsh589@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Tough Pittsburgh defense, but Fulton's snap over Smith's head gave the
>>Steelers a safety and on the ensuing free kick, the Chiefs got the
>>ball.  Butger nails the 46 yard FG to put the Chiefs in the lead.
>>
>>Chiefs 3  Steelers 2
>
>Chiefs can't stop the run and the Steelers kept on running the ball.
>
>Chiefs 3  Steelers 9

Chiefs finally get some offense going and Smith passes 57 yards to
Thomas for the TD.

Chiefs 10  Steelers 12

From: Nunya Bidnits <kc@burnt.ends>
Full headers:
From: Nunya Bidnits <kc@burnt.ends>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 16:58:43 -0600
On 10/15/2017 4:53 PM, John Walsh wrote:
> Chiefs 10  Steelers 12
Fuck you - common TRAITOR who posted this in the 49rs group:

 > To have the Orange Idiot weigh in on the protest and use it as another
 > wedge to further divide the people of this country is ridiculous.
 >
 > People have short memories when it comes to social protest, the flag
 > and what was acceptable. Anyone have fond memories of the 60's and
 > 70's when the country tore itself apart over Vietnam?
 >
 > The brouhaha over protesting during the anthem is minor compared to
 > what happened in the past. The only person benefiting from all of this
 > is the fucking idiot in the White House.

 > This is a country founded on the concept of freedom of expression.
 > There is no special situation where that concept is abrogated. It's a
 > kind of a contradition when people complain about honoring the flag,
 > yet they wear it as clothing.
 >
 > When you can say without lying that the military has big problems with
 > racism. I'll believe you about it being an inclusive oganization.
 >
 > Mouthy children?  Well, how about you step on the field and risk your
 > health to entertain the NFL fans?  With the constant knowledge that
 > doing that one a weekly basis is might to leave you unable to name
 > your children or find your way home from the store after you retire.
 >
 > Those are men, risking a lot to earn a living.

You defile every man and woman who ever put their mortal life in peril
to serve this very nation in our military, you Goddamned worthless
traitor SCUM!

Now you are known to all for just who and what you are, you bastard.

From: John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 13:00:47 -1000
On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 12:53:35 -1000, John Walsh<jwalsh589@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 10:59:47 -1000, John Walsh<jwalsh589@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 10:46:16 -1000, John Walsh<jwalsh589@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Tough Pittsburgh defense, but Fulton's snap over Smith's head gave the
>>>Steelers a safety and on the ensuing free kick, the Chiefs got the
>>>ball.  Butger nails the 46 yard FG to put the Chiefs in the lead.
>>>
>>>Chiefs 3  Steelers 2
>>
>>Chiefs can't stop the run and the Steelers kept on running the ball.
>>
>>Chiefs 3  Steelers 9
>
>Chiefs finally get some offense going and Smith passes 57 yards to
>Thomas for the TD.
>
>Chiefs 10  Steelers 12

A potential interception turns into a bumped touchdown.

Chiefs 10  Steelers 19

From: John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 13:06:35 -1000
On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 13:00:47 -1000, John Walsh<jwalsh589@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 12:53:35 -1000, John Walsh<jwalsh589@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 10:59:47 -1000, John Walsh<jwalsh589@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Chiefs can't stop the run and the Steelers kept on running the ball.
>>>
>>>Chiefs 3  Steelers 9
>>
>>Chiefs finally get some offense going and Smith passes 57 yards to
>>Thomas for the TD.
>>
>>Chiefs 10  Steelers 12
>
>A potential interception turns into a bumped touchdown.
>
>Chiefs 10  Steelers 19

Quick passes down the field and some run blocking get the Chiefs
closer as Butker kicks the FG.

Chiefs 13  Steelers 19

From: Nunya Bidnits <kc@burnt.ends>
Full headers:
From: Nunya Bidnits <kc@burnt.ends>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 18:12:57 -0600

From: Nunya Bidnits <kc@burnt.ends>
Full headers:
From: Nunya Bidnits <kc@burnt.ends>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 18:12:43 -0600

From: Nunya Bidnits <kc@burnt.ends>
Full headers:
From: Nunya Bidnits <kc@burnt.ends>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 16:58:30 -0600

From: Casa de Masa <laffing@U.too>
From: Casa de Masa <laffing@U.too>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 17:37:00 -0400
On 10/15/2017 4:46 PM, John Walsh wrote:
> Tough Pittsburgh defense, but Fulton's snap over Smith's head gave the
> Steelers a safety and on the ensuing free kick, the Chiefs got the
> ball.  Butger nails the 46 yard FG to put the Chiefs in the lead.
>
> Chiefs 3  Steelers 2

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Next <
From: Nunya Bidnits <kc@burnt.ends>