> Prev
From: John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
Subject: Chiefs 29 Denver 19
Full headers:
From: John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 17:31:12 -1000
Bad coverage yields a TD for the Broncos. 2-point conversion attempt
no good.

Chiefs 29  Denver 19

From: Nunya Bidnits <cook@sh.ack>
Subject: Re: Chiefs 29 Denver 19
Full headers:
From: Nunya Bidnits <cook@sh.ack>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 09:11:11 -0600
On 10/30/2017 9:31 PM, John Walsh wrote:
> Bad coverage yields a TD

Fuck you - common TRAITOR who posted this in the 49rs group:

 > To have the Orange Idiot weigh in on the protest and use it as another
 > wedge to further divide the people of this country is ridiculous.
 >
 > People have short memories when it comes to social protest, the flag
 > and what was acceptable. Anyone have fond memories of the 60's and
 > 70's when the country tore itself apart over Vietnam?
 >
 > The brouhaha over protesting during the anthem is minor compared to
 > what happened in the past. The only person benefiting from all of this
 > is the fucking idiot in the White House.

 > This is a country founded on the concept of freedom of expression.
 > There is no special situation where that concept is abrogated. It's a
 > kind of a contradition when people complain about honoring the flag,
 > yet they wear it as clothing.
 >
 > When you can say without lying that the military has big problems with
 > racism. I'll believe you about it being an inclusive oganization.
 >
 > Mouthy children?  Well, how about you step on the field and risk your
 > health to entertain the NFL fans?  With the constant knowledge that
 > doing that one a weekly basis is might to leave you unable to name
 > your children or find your way home from the store after you retire.
 >
 > Those are men, risking a lot to earn a living.

You defile every man and woman who ever put their mortal life in peril
to serve this very nation in our military, you Goddamned worthless
traitor SCUM!

Now you are known to all for just who and what you are, you bastard.

Next <
From: Sqwertz <mapi@aus.tin>
Full headers:
From: Sqwertz <mapi@aus.tin>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 09:14:57 -0600
On 10/30/2017 9:31 PM, John Walsh wrote:
> Bad coverage yields a TD for the Broncos. 2-point conversion attempt
> no good.
>
> Chiefs 29  Denver 19

Have you noticed that NO one here gives a flying fuck about your
breathless play by play peanut gallery twittering?

I mean seriously man, you try this same crap in the 49rs group every
damned weekend and to the same result - nada, no response, no
readership, zilch!

Just who do you think is your target audience anyway?

People with no TV or even a radio but somehow an internet connection
which they will, after carefully considering ALL the choices out there,
settle on YOU as their play by play monkey?

Dude, you're living a fucking DELUSION if you think anyone reads or
cares about your madness.