> Prev
From: John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
Subject: Peters knocks is loose, Parker recovers
Full headers:
From: John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 10:27:59 -1000
The defense is playing harder and it shows.  Parker recovers the
fumble and the Chiefs are heading the other way.

Hill 106 yards receiving, Hunt 77 yards rushing, Smith 250 yards
passing in the 3rd quarter. Orson Charles, the TE picked up in late
November makes a 35-yard catch.

Next <
From: nunya bidnits <marty@roy.al>
Subject: Re: Peters knocks is loose, Parker recovers
Full headers:
From: nunya bidnits <marty@roy.al>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 09:54:04 -0700
On 12/24/2017 1:27 PM, John Walsh wrote:
> The defense is playing

Fuck you - worthless and common TRAITOR to America who posted this in
the 49rs group:

 > To have the Orange Idiot weigh in on the protest and use it as another
 > wedge to further divide the people of this country is ridiculous.
 >
 > People have short memories when it comes to social protest, the flag
 > and what was acceptable. Anyone have fond memories of the 60's and
 > 70's when the country tore itself apart over Vietnam?
 >
 > The brouhaha over protesting during the anthem is minor compared to
 > what happened in the past. The only person benefiting from all of this
 > is the fucking idiot in the White House.

 > This is a country founded on the concept of freedom of expression.
 > There is no special situation where that concept is abrogated. It's a
 > kind of a contradition when people complain about honoring the flag,
 > yet they wear it as clothing.
 >
 > When you can say without lying that the military has big problems with
 > racism. I'll believe you about it being an inclusive oganization.
 >
 > Mouthy children?  Well, how about you step on the field and risk your
 > health to entertain the NFL fans?  With the constant knowledge that
 > doing that one a weekly basis is might to leave you unable to name
 > your children or find your way home from the store after you retire.
 >
 > Those are men, risking a lot to earn a living.

You defile every man and woman who ever put their mortal life in peril
to serve this very nation in our military, you Goddamned worthless
traitor SCUM!

Now you are known to all for just who and what you are, you bastard.