> Prev
From: esta vieja casa <canu@ti.llo>
Subject: Attention Everyone
Full headers:
From: esta vieja casa <canu@ti.llo>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs,alt.sports.football.pro.sf-49ers
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 21:15:15 -0500
____            ____
  _,',--.`-.      _,',--.`-.
<_ ( () )  >  ( <_ ( () )  >    ATTENTION EVERYONE
   `-:__;,-'    \  `A:__:,-'
                 \ / \           SORRY IF I'M A LITTLE TEARY RIGHT NOW
                  ((  )
                   \-'           BUT I JUST HAD THE FIRST
                    \            HONEST SHIT I'VE HAD IN DECADES
                     \
          (           )
           `-'"`-----'

--
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/casa$20boner

My mental health professional has directed me to apologize to this
group at large and to Marty and Steven in specific for acting out
here. A change in my medications is being made to address a disorder I
have been experiencing this summer. I will be monitored, but I am no
longer allowed to engage in certain activities I previously have
enjoyed as they exacerbate my condition. I apologize for being
disruptive, in a better state of mind this was generally not an issue
for me.

From: Sqwertz <swertz@cluemail.compost>
Subject: Re: Attention Everyone
Full headers:
From: Sqwertz <swertz@cluemail.compost>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs,alt.sports.football.pro.sf-49ers
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 12:36:37 -0700
On 1/26/2018 7:15 PM, esta vieja casa wrote:
>      ____            ____
>   _,',--.`-.      _,',--.`-.
> <_ ( () )  >  ( <_ ( () )  >    ATTENTION EVERYONE
>    `-:__;,-'    \  `A:__:,-'
>                  \ / \           SORRY IF I'M A LITTLE TEARY RIGHT NOW
>                   ((  )
>                    \-'           BUT I JUST HAD THE FIRST
>                     \            HONEST SHIT I'VE HAD IN DECADES
>                      \
>           (           )
>            `-'"`-----'

  >> Omelet wrote:
  >
  >> He hates me 'cause I never slept with him...
  >
  > He hates himself because he is all he has to sleep with
  > I don't know, sometimes he used to seem normal, then he went petty
  > trough vindictive and now I just shun contact. I have enough crazies to
  > deal with in my world without encouraging those who refuse to take their
  > meds.

For the record, I never once even considered sleeping with you.  And
you know that.  You're the one who somehow got the idea that I was
going to move in with you - and you posted that to RFC just out of the
total blue.

After having met you twice at casual austin.food gatherings 2 or 3
years ago and not giving you any indication that there was any sort of
romantic interest in the least, you somehow twisted that into MY
MOVING IN WITH YOU?

That was just way too Psycho for me.  I sat there at stared at the
screen for at least 15 minutes wondering, WTF?  That was just way too
spooky.  I've met weird, semi-psycho women before but you win, hands
down.  Mapi of austin.general still holds the male title, but at least
he announced his psychosis right there lying on the floor of the bar
at B.D. Reilly's rather than romantically obsessing over me for 2
years.

Needless to say, you need to come to terms with what happened and why
your mind works that way and stop making up excuses for your fixation
and disappointment before we become the next Yoli and Michael.  I'd
prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

And Jeremy, I was just tired of your decade of bullshit and visions of
grandeur about all these things you're "working on" or have not done
in the past.  Even posting a call for meetings with imaginary people
about imaginary projects of yours at "the normal time and place", as
if you are somebody important with a life.  I'm pretty sure you're
manic depressive mixed with habitual liar.

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

From: John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs,alt.sports.football.pro.sf-49ers
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 10:06:23 -1000

From: casa de suspiros <not@quite.yet>
Full headers:
From: casa de suspiros <not@quite.yet>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs,alt.sports.football.pro.sf-49ers
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 15:07:16 -0500

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/$20W.$20Lohman

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/casa$20boner

From: Nunya Bidnits <marty@kc.royal>
Full headers:
From: Nunya Bidnits <marty@kc.royal>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs,alt.sports.football.pro.sf-49ers
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 10:55:06 -0700
On 2/8/2018 1:06 PM, John Walsh wrote:
>> -----
> Imbecile!

Fuck you - worthless and common TRAITOR to America who posted this in
the 49rs group:

 > To have the Orange Idiot weigh in on the protest and use it as another
 > wedge to further divide the people of this country is ridiculous.
 >
 > People have short memories when it comes to social protest, the flag
 > and what was acceptable. Anyone have fond memories of the 60's and
 > 70's when the country tore itself apart over Vietnam?
 >
 > The brouhaha over protesting during the anthem is minor compared to
 > what happened in the past. The only person benefiting from all of this
 > is the fucking idiot in the White House.

 > This is a country founded on the concept of freedom of expression.
 > There is no special situation where that concept is abrogated. It's a
 > kind of a contradition when people complain about honoring the flag,
 > yet they wear it as clothing.
 >
 > When you can say without lying that the military has big problems with
 > racism. I'll believe you about it being an inclusive oganization.
 >
 > Mouthy children?  Well, how about you step on the field and risk your
 > health to entertain the NFL fans?  With the constant knowledge that
 > doing that one a weekly basis is might to leave you unable to name
 > your children or find your way home from the store after you retire.
 >
 > Those are men, risking a lot to earn a living.

You defile every man and woman who ever put their mortal life in peril
to serve this very nation in our military, you Goddamned worthless
traitor SCUM!

Now you are known to all for just who and what you are, you bastard.

Next <