> Prev
From: Byker <byker@do~rag.net>
Subject: Oh, well, I was tired of hearing about Puerto Rico anyway
From: "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 12:22:08 -0500
Now the MSM will give every gun-grabber in the country a soapbox...
CBS Legal Exec: No Sympathy For Vegas

From: #BeamMeUpScotty <I'm-With-Not-Sure@ideocracy.gov>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.trump,soc.culture.usa,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.economics,alt.philosophy,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.psychology,alt.news-media
From: #BeamMeUpScotty <Im-With-Not-Sure@ideocracy.gov>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 14:24:10 -0400
On 10/02/2017 01:22 PM, Byker wrote:
> Now the MSM will give every gun-grabber in the country a soapbox...
>
> CBS Legal Exec: No Sympathy For Vegas �Because Country Music Fans Often Are
> Republican�
>
> WILL RICCIARDELLA
> 11:14 AM 10/02/2017
>
> A top legal executive at CBS, Hayley Geftman-Gold, said she �is not
> even sympathetic� for the victims of the shooting at a country music
> festival at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas Sunday night.
>
> �If they wouldn�t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope
> that Repugs will ever do the right thing,� wrote Geftman-Gold on
> Facebook, perhaps referring to Sandy Hook. �I�m actually not even
> sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters.�
>
> CBS has a history of hostility towards Republicans. Shortly after the
> attack on the GOP congressional baseball team gravely injuring Louisiana
> Rep. Steve Scalise in June, former CBS anchor Scott Pelley questioned
> whether the shooting was �foreseeable, predictable and to some degree,
> self-inflicted.�
>
> The original thread was deleted, but not by Geftman-Gold.
>
> CBS did not immediately respond to The Daily Caller News Foundation for
> comment.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/cbs-legal-exec-no-sympathy-becaus...

Shouldn't they try to ban LARGE venues like that where 20,000 show up in
one place?

They're a target but they also show that a fire or other emergency would
create trampling deaths and other problems.  I would think the fire
Marshal would now be questioned as to the ability of people to evacuate
the venue safely in an emergency.  They need to make new REGULATIONS
that limit the number of people or that will allow a better flow to exit
without being packed together so tight.

I suggested at the time of the Gay nightclub shooting in Orlando that
this would happen and that they needed armed guards at every exit and a
way for people to exit to go home without being attacked.  They may need
to hire a security company that can supply sniper and drone coverage of
an event that size.

Then there was the attack at a concert in London and now this in Vegas
again.

Apparently there's a pattern forming, and the idiot NFL is busy defaming
the police that protect these events.  Maybe the cities need to stop
allowing 20,000 people at an event  :( sad for the NFL.   Or require
more security for line of sight and access to areas where people leave
an event like they do for the President when he leaves an event, the
Secret Service makes sure the exit is under cover so no one can see the
targets.

--
That's Karma

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Full headers:
From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.news-media
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 11:40:07 -0700
In article<BLadndRLzPdM60_EnZ2dnUU7-L_NnZ2d@supernews.com>,
 "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

> Now the MSM will give every gun-grabber in the country a soapbox...
> ---
> CBS Legal Exec: No Sympathy For Vegas "Because Country Music Fans Often Are
> Republican"
>
> WILL RICCIARDELLA
> 11:14 AM 10/02/2017
>
> A top legal executive at CBS, Hayley Geftman-Gold, said she "is not
> even sympathetic" for the victims of the shooting at a country music
> festival at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas Sunday night.
>
> "If they wouldn't do anything when children were murdered I have no
> hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing," wrote Geftman-Gold
> on Facebook, perhaps referring to Sandy Hook. "I'm actually not even
> sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters."
>
> CBS has a history of hostility towards Republicans. Shortly after
> the attack on the GOP congressional baseball team gravely injuring
> Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise in June, former CBS anchor Scott Pelley
> questioned whether the shooting was "foreseeable, predictable and
> to some degree, self-inflicted".
>
> The original thread was deleted, but not by Geftman-Gold.
>
> CBS did not immediately respond to The Daily Caller News Foundation
> for comment.
>
> http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/cbs-legal-exec-no-sympathy-becaus...
> usic-fans-often-are-republican/

She's a leftist, so the most she'll have to do is issue the standard
non-apology apology.

Not "I'm sorry for what I said," but something along the lines of, "I'm
sorry if anyone was offended by what I said.

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.news-media
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 12:34:58 -0700
In article<atropos-7B42A5.11400702102017@news.giganews.com>,
 BTR1701<atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> In article<BLadndRLzPdM60_EnZ2dnUU7-L_NnZ2d@supernews.com>,
>  "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
>
> > Now the MSM will give every gun-grabber in the country a soapbox...
> > --
> > ---
> > CBS Legal Exec: No Sympathy For Vegas "Because Country Music Fans Often Are
> > Republican"
> >
> > WILL RICCIARDELLA
> > 11:14 AM 10/02/2017
> >
> > A top legal executive at CBS, Hayley Geftman-Gold, said she "is not
> > even sympathetic" for the victims of the shooting at a country music
> > festival at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas Sunday night.
> >
> > "If they wouldn't do anything when children were murdered I have no
> > hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing," wrote Geftman-Gold
> > on Facebook, perhaps referring to Sandy Hook. "I'm actually not even
> > sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters."
> >
> > CBS has a history of hostility towards Republicans. Shortly after
> > the attack on the GOP congressional baseball team gravely injuring
> > Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise in June, former CBS anchor Scott Pelley
> > questioned whether the shooting was "foreseeable, predictable and
> > to some degree, self-inflicted".
> >
> > The original thread was deleted, but not by Geftman-Gold.
> >
> > CBS did not immediately respond to The Daily Caller News Foundation
> > for comment.
> >
> > http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/cbs-legal-exec-no-sympathy-becaus...
> > -m
> > usic-fans-often-are-republican/
>
> She's a leftist, so the most she'll have to do is issue the standard
> non-apology apology.
>
> Not "I'm sorry for what I said," but something along the lines of, "I'm
> sorry if anyone was offended by what I said.

Join the CBS boycott.  Today.

Hey!  They fired the bitch!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/02/top-cbs-lawyer-no-s...
y-for-vegas-vics-probably-republicans.html

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Full headers:
From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.news-media
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 13:02:54 -0700
In article<anim8rfsk-22D28B.12345802102017@news.easynews.com>,
 anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> In article<atropos-7B42A5.11400702102017@news.giganews.com>,
>  BTR1701<atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
> > In article<BLadndRLzPdM60_EnZ2dnUU7-L_NnZ2d@supernews.com>,
> >  "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Now the MSM will give every gun-grabber in the country a soapbox...
> > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > --
> > > --
> > > ---
> > > CBS Legal Exec: No Sympathy For Vegas "Because Country Music Fans Often
> > > Are
> > > Republican"
> > >
> > > WILL RICCIARDELLA
> > > 11:14 AM 10/02/2017
> > >
> > > A top legal executive at CBS, Hayley Geftman-Gold, said she "is not
> > > even sympathetic" for the victims of the shooting at a country music
> > > festival at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas Sunday night.
> > >
> > > "If they wouldn't do anything when children were murdered I have no
> > > hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing," wrote Geftman-Gold
> > > on Facebook, perhaps referring to Sandy Hook. "I'm actually not even
> > > sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters."
> > >
> > > CBS has a history of hostility towards Republicans. Shortly after
> > > the attack on the GOP congressional baseball team gravely injuring
> > > Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise in June, former CBS anchor Scott Pelley
> > > questioned whether the shooting was "foreseeable, predictable and
> > > to some degree, self-inflicted".
> > >
> > > The original thread was deleted, but not by Geftman-Gold.
> > >
> > > CBS did not immediately respond to The Daily Caller News Foundation
> > > for comment.
> > >
> > > http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/cbs-legal-exec-no-sympathy-becaus...
> > > ry-music-fans-often-are-republican/
> >
> > She's a leftist, so the most she'll have to do is issue the standard
> > non-apology apology.
> >
> > Not "I'm sorry for what I said," but something along the lines of, "I'm
> > sorry if anyone was offended by what I said.
>
> Join the CBS boycott. Today.
>
> Hey!  They fired the bitch!!!
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/02/top-cbs-lawyer-no-s...
> y-for-vegas-vics-probably-republicans.html

Well, glory be.

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.news-media
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 13:31:27 -0700
In article<atropos-87C60C.13025402102017@news.giganews.com>,
 BTR1701<atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> In article<anim8rfsk-22D28B.12345802102017@news.easynews.com>,
>  anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > In article<atropos-7B42A5.11400702102017@news.giganews.com>,
> >  BTR1701<atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> > > She's a leftist, so the most she'll have to do is issue the standard
> > > non-apology apology.
> > >
> > > Not "I'm sorry for what I said," but something along the lines of, "I'm
> > > sorry if anyone was offended by what I said.
> >
> > Join the CBS boycott. Today.
> >
> > Hey!  They fired the bitch!!!
> >
> > http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/02/top-cbs-lawyer-no-s...
> > y-for-vegas-vics-probably-republicans.html
>
> Well, glory be.

And fast, too, and her their Se

From: A Friend <nope@noway.com>
Full headers:
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 17:34:57 -0400
From: A Friend <nope@noway.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.news-media
In article<anim8rfsk-22D28B.12345802102017@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> In article<atropos-7B42A5.11400702102017@news.giganews.com>,
>  BTR1701<atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
> > In article<BLadndRLzPdM60_EnZ2dnUU7-L_NnZ2d@supernews.com>,
> >  "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Now the MSM will give every gun-grabber in the country a soapbox...
> > >
> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > -
> > > --
> > > ---
> > > CBS Legal Exec: No Sympathy For Vegas "Because Country Music Fans Often
> > > Are
> > > Republican"
> > >
> > > WILL RICCIARDELLA
> > > 11:14 AM 10/02/2017
> > >
> > > A top legal executive at CBS, Hayley Geftman-Gold, said she "is not
> > > even sympathetic" for the victims of the shooting at a country music
> > > festival at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas Sunday night.
> > >
> > > "If they wouldn't do anything when children were murdered I have no
> > > hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing," wrote Geftman-Gold
> > > on Facebook, perhaps referring to Sandy Hook. "I'm actually not even
> > > sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters."
> > >
> > > CBS has a history of hostility towards Republicans. Shortly after
> > > the attack on the GOP congressional baseball team gravely injuring
> > > Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise in June, former CBS anchor Scott Pelley
> > > questioned whether the shooting was "foreseeable, predictable and
> > > to some degree, self-inflicted".
> > >
> > > The original thread was deleted, but not by Geftman-Gold.
> > >
> > > CBS did not immediately respond to The Daily Caller News Foundation
> > > for comment.
> > >

> > > http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/cbs-legal-exec-no-sympathy-becaus...
> > > ry
> > > -m
> > > usic-fans-often-are-republican/
> >
> > She's a leftist, so the most she'll have to do is issue the standard
> > non-apology apology.
> >
> > Not "I'm sorry for what I said," but something along the lines of, "I'm
> > sorry if anyone was offended by what I said.
>
> Join the CBS boycott.  Today.
>
> Hey!  They fired the bitch!!!
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/02/top-cbs-lawyer-no-s...
> y-for-vegas-vics-probably-republicans.html

I'd have fired her, too.  She's an idiot.  The first part of what she
said ("If they wouldn't do anything when children were murdered I have
no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing") is fair game,
whether one agrees with it or not.  The rest of it ("I'm actually not
even sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun
toters") is despicable garbage.

From: <@webnntp.invalid>
Subject: Re:
Full headers:
From: Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus =?UTF-8?B?8J+Qtuesmw==?= <root@127.0.0.1>
On Mon, 2 Oct 2017 12:22:08 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; ""Byker"
<byker@do~rag.net>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in<BLadndRLzPdM60_EnZ2dnUU7-L_NnZ2d@supernews.com>:

>Now the MSM will give every gun-grabber in the country a soapbox...
>---------- CBS Legal Exec: No Sympathy For Vegas �Because Country Music
>Fans Often Are Republican�
>
>WILL RICCIARDELLA 11:14 AM 10/02/2017
>
>A top legal executive at CBS, Hayley Geftman-Gold, said she �is not even
>sympathetic� for the victims of the shooting at a country music
>festival at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas Sunday night.
>
>�If they wouldn�t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope
>that Repugs will ever do the right thing,� wrote Geftman-Gold on
>Facebook, perhaps referring to Sandy Hook. �I�m actually not even
>sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters.�
>
>CBS has a history of hostility towards Republicans. Shortly after the
>attack on the GOP congressional baseball team gravely injuring
>Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise in June, former CBS anchor Scott Pelley
>questioned whether the shooting was �foreseeable, predictable and to
>some degree, self-inflicted.�
>
>The original thread was deleted, but not by Geftman-Gold.
>
>CBS did not immediately respond to The Daily Caller News Foundation for
>comment.
>
>http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/cbs-legal-exec-no-sympathy-becaus...
>ntry-music-fans-often-are-republican/

i thought that obama already took all of your guns, snowflake!

--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

-

"If I have a complaint about the (Southern Poverty) Law Center's description (of the alt-right
movement), it is the phrase "heavy use of social media," which implies the alt-right is a real-world
movement which uses a lot of social media. This is backwards: it is an online movement which
occasionally appears in the real world. Where it gets punched." - Jason Rhode

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1"<Lunatic.Fringe@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID:<MPG.32c5bfefd18c9a698f0a8@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

From: Byker <byker@do~rag.net>
Full headers:
From: "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.tv,alt.journalism
Subject: =?utf-8?Q?Re:_=F0=9F=94=AB=F0=9F=94=AB=F0=9F=94=AB=E2=8F=B0_POTENTIAL_CLOC?=
=?utf-8?Q?K_TOWER_SHOOTER_ALERT!_=E2=8F=B0=F0=9F=94=AB=F0=9F=94=AB?=
=?utf-8?Q?=F0=9F=94=AB_=22Byker=22_=3Cbyker@do~rag.net=3E_=F0=9F=94=AB?=
=?utf-8?Q?=F0=9F=94=AB=F0=9F=94=AB=E2=8F=B0_POTENTIAL_CLOCK_TOWER_SHOO?=
=?utf-8?Q?TER_ALERT!__=E2=8F=B0=F0=9F=94=AB=F0=9F=94=AB=F0=9F=94=AB_Oh=2C_?=
=?utf-8?Q?well=2C_I_was_tired_of_hearing_abo?=
=?utf-8?Q?ut_Puerto_Rico_anyway_?=
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 15:52:09 -0500
"Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus

From: #BeamMeUpScotty <I'm-With-Not-Sure@ideocracy.gov>
Subject: :
Full headers:
Subject: =?UTF-8?B?UmU6IPCflKvwn5Sr8J+Uq+KPsCBQT1RFTlRJQUwgQ0xPQ0sgVE9XRVIg?=
=?UTF-8?B?U0hPT1RFUiBBTEVSVCEg4o+w8J+Uq/CflKvwn5SrICJCeWtlciIgPGJ5a2VyQGRv?=
=?UTF-8?B?fnJhZy5uZXQ+IPCflKvwn5Sr8J+Uq+KPsCBQT1RFTlRJQUwgQ0xPQ0sgVE9XRVIg?=
=?UTF-8?B?U0hPT1RFUiBBTEVSVCEg4o+w8J+Uq/CflKvwn5SrIE9oLCB3ZWxsLCBJIHdhcyB0?=
=?UTF-8?Q?ired_of_hearing_about_Puerto_Rico_anyway?=
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media
From: #BeamMeUpScotty <Im-With-Not-Sure@ideocracy.gov>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 17:45:25 -0400
On 10/02/2017 03:14 PM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder
Emeritus

Next <
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 18:12:59 -0400