> Prev
From: BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
Subject: Beware the Dreaded Chainsaw Bayonet (USA Today's RidiculousScaremongering)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Beware the Dreaded Chainsaw Bayonet (USA Todays Ridiculous
Scaremongering)
From: BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 23:21:38 -0600
The gun gurus at USA Today attempted to explain, for some reason, not only
the features of the Ruger AR-15 used by the demented coward responsible for
the Texas church massacre, but the "possible modifications" one can make to
an AR as well. Including, naturally, the ever-popular chainsaw bayonet.

Wait. What?

Yup. This actually happened. See USA Today's video below, followed by a
small sampling of the internet's hilarious, meme-laden response...

To be fair, chainsaw bayonets do actually exist. I mean, they're an $800
gag gift movie prop but, much to everyone's surprise, somebody did really
design one and does [attempt to] sell them.

Anyway, on to the memes!

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/11/jeremy-s/beware-ar-15-chai...

(I particularly like the detachable blame thrower.)

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 23:17:58 -0700
In article<w6idnZW75p__qpjHnZ2dnUU7-K_NnZ2d@giganews.com>,
 BTR1701<no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> The gun gurus at USA Today attempted to explain, for some reason, not only
> the features of the Ruger AR-15 used by the demented coward responsible for
> the Texas church massacre, but the "possible modifications" one can make to
> an AR as well. Including, naturally, the ever-popular chainsaw bayonet.
>
> Wait. What?
>
> Yup. This actually happened. See USA Today's video below, followed by a
> small sampling of the internet's hilarious, meme-laden response...
>
> To be fair, chainsaw bayonets do actually exist. I mean, they're an $800
> gag gift movie prop but, much to everyone's surprise, somebody did really
> design one and does [attempt to] sell them.
>
> Anyway, on to the memes!
>
> http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/11/jeremy-s/beware-ar-15-chai...
> t/
>
> (I particularly like the detachable blame thrower.)

hee hee

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/

From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Full headers:
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Scaremongering)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 09:00:10 -0500
On 11/10/2017 1:17 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article<w6idnZW75p__qpjHnZ2dnUU7-K_NnZ2d@giganews.com>,
>   BTR1701<no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> The gun gurus at USA Today attempted to explain, for some reason, not only
>> the features of the Ruger AR-15 used by the demented coward responsible for
>> the Texas church massacre, but the "possible modifications" one can make to
>> an AR as well. Including, naturally, the ever-popular chainsaw bayonet.
>>
>> Wait. What?
>>
>> Yup. This actually happened. See USA Today's video below, followed by a
>> small sampling of the internet's hilarious, meme-laden response...
>>
>> To be fair, chainsaw bayonets do actually exist. I mean, they're an $800
>> gag gift movie prop but, much to everyone's surprise, somebody did really
>> design one and does [attempt to] sell them.
>>
>> Anyway, on to the memes!
>>
>> http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/11/jeremy-s/beware-ar-15-chai...
>> t/
>>
>> (I particularly like the detachable blame thrower.)
>
> hee hee

I saw this on the news a couple days ago:
'70-year-old man kills himself with chainsaw after attacking wife with
hatchet'

http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article182511961.html

A bayonet version sure would make hara kiri easier.

Next <
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Scaremongering)
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 07:41:17 -0500
no_email@invalid.invalid wrote:

>The gun gurus at USA Today attempted to explain, for some reason, not only
>the features of the Ruger AR-15 used by the demented coward responsible for
>the Texas church massacre, but the "possible modifications" one can make to
>an AR as well. Including, naturally, the ever-popular chainsaw bayonet.
>
>Wait. What?
>
>Yup. This actually happened. See USA Today's video below, followed by a
>small sampling of the internet's hilarious, meme-laden response...
>
>To be fair, chainsaw bayonets do actually exist. I mean, they're an $800
>gag gift movie prop but, much to everyone's surprise, somebody did really
>design one and does [attempt to] sell them.

Yeah, I heard about that yesterday. There are probably hoplophobes who believe
that to be real.

>Anyway, on to the memes!
>
>http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/11/jeremy-s/beware-ar-15-chai...
>
>(I particularly like the detachable blame thrower.)

Heh.

have to audit liberals  & wire tap reporters' phones.