> Prev
From: gary <garyblack2@gmail.com>
Subject: Many Supporters Say Trump Needs To Legalize Child Molesting To Clear The Way For Roy Moore and Protect The POTUS from Past Indescretions
Full headers:
From: gary <garyblack2@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,misc.survivalism,alt.survival,rec.arts.tv,alt.global-warming,alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.rush-limbaugh
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 14:21:35 +0000 (UTC)
NAMBLA was started by DixieCrats who quickly evolved into Southern
Republicans and the Freedom Caucus.    The KKK, Neo-Nazis, NRA and NAMBLA are
all affiliates of the GOP.

From: Ik@r <hive@mi.nd>
Full headers:
From: "Ik@r" <hive@mi.nd>
Newsgroups: alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,can.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.arts.tv,alt.global-warming,alt.atheism
Subject: Re: Many Supporters Say Trump Needs To Legalize Child Molesting To
Clear The Way For Roy Moore and Protect The POTUS from Past Indescretions
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 09:27:39 -0700
On 11/10/2017 7:21 AM, gary wrote:
> NAMBLA was started

FUCK OFF LYING ALBASANI WHORE!

news.albasani.net;
logging-data="LiwGFpVv+q5sGSNxr4TOvVBGGeCshuDs36nLr920Dw8aA4carwF5IeK6kQ275CPF+upfNiUumVFh9K/lDPXNATuogGnY/xVBNOohcOHZFu4Va5tx3RdicONYyg4wjqqH";
mail-complaints-to="abuse@albasani.net"

From: irishranger317 <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 08:45:04 -0800 (PST)
Clear The Way For Roy Moore and Protect The POTUS from Past Indescretions
From: irishranger317@gmail.com
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 9:21:37 AM UTC-5, gary wrote:
> NAMBLA was started by DixieCrats who quickly evolved into Southern
> Republicans and the Freedom Caucus.    The KKK, Neo-Nazis, NRA and NAMBLA are
> all affiliates of the GOP.

 LOL!  You do know that the KKK was founded and supported by Democrats.  As for sexual
misconduct, it was Bill Clinton who got caught getting blow jobs in the Oval Office from
an Intern young enough to be his daughter.

In the “War on Women”, Hillary fought against an entire platoon of sexually
abused females on behalf of Bill.

Irish Mike

Full headers:
From: ZZyXX <zzyxx@CampSoda-Restoration-Project.null>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Clear The Way For Roy Moore and Protect The POTUS from Past Indescretions
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 11:18:19 -0800
On 11/10/17 8:45 AM, irishranger317@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 9:21:37 AM UTC-5, gary wrote:
>> NAMBLA was started by DixieCrats who quickly evolved into Southern
>> Republicans and the Freedom Caucus.    The KKK, Neo-Nazis, NRA and NAMBLA are
>> all affiliates of the GOP.
>
>  LOL!  You do know that the KKK was founded and supported by Democrats.

you do know that the KKK has ALWAYS been a Christian Extremist Group

From: Breezy Kildare <dfager995@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 12:23:15 -0800 (PST)
Clear The Way For Roy Moore and Protect The POTUS from Past Indescretions
From: Breezy Kildare <dfager995@gmail.com>
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 11:18:24 AM UTC-8, ZZyXX wrote:
> On 11/10/17 8:45 AM, irishranger317@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 9:21:37 AM UTC-5, gary wrote:
> >> NAMBLA was started by DixieCrats who quickly evolved into Southern
> >> Republicans and the Freedom Caucus.    The KKK, Neo-Nazis, NRA and NAMBLA are
> >> all affiliates of the GOP.
> >
> >  LOL!  You do know that the KKK was founded and supported by Democrats.
>
> you do know that the KKK has ALWAYS been a Christian Extremist Group
>

>   As for sexual
> > misconduct, it was Bill Clinton who got caught getting blow jobs in the Oval Office from
> > an Intern young enough to be his daughter.
> >
> > In the “War on Women”, Hillary fought against an entire platoon of sexually
> > abused females on behalf of Bill.
> >
> > Irish Mike

only KKK clan leader anyone can name ... is Robert Byrd Democrat Senate Leader ... NAMBLA is HQ'd in
San Francisco Pelosi's district ... about as Liberal as you can get ... unless watching CNN #Fake
News

p.s. You're a Dumb Ass!

Full headers:
From: ZZyXX <zzyxx@CampSoda-Restoration-Project.null>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Clear The Way For Roy Moore and Protect The POTUS from Past Indescretions
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 11:51:47 -0800
On 11/10/17 12:23 PM, Breezy Kildare wrote:
> On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 11:18:24 AM UTC-8, ZZyXX wrote:
>>>
>>> LOL!  You do know that the KKK was founded and supported by
>>> Democrats.
>>
>> you do know that the KKK has ALWAYS been a Christian Extremist
>> Group
>>

>> As for sexual
>>> misconduct, it was Bill Clinton who got caught getting blow jobs
>>> in the Oval Office from an Intern young enough to be his
>>> daughter.
>>>
>>> In the “War on Women”, Hillary fought against an entire platoon
>>> of sexually abused females on behalf of Bill.
>>>
>>> Irish Mike
>>>

> only KKK clan leader anyone can name ... is Robert Byrd Democrat
> Senate Leader ... NAMBLA is HQ'd in San Francisco Pelosi's district
> ... about as Liberal as you can get ... unless watching CNN #Fake
> News
>
> p.s. You're a Dumb Ass!

oh, did you forget David Duke, Louisiana State Representative who
changed political affiliation to Republican to run for office...and is
still registered as a Republican

pss. that still makes me smarter than you

From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Clear The Way For Roy Moore and Protect The POTUS from Past Indescretions
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:01:22 -0500
On 11/10/17 11:45 AM, irishranger317@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 9:21:37 AM UTC-5, gary wrote:
>> NAMBLA was started by DixieCrats who quickly evolved into Southern
>> Republicans and the Freedom Caucus.    The KKK, Neo-Nazis, NRA and NAMBLA are
>> all affiliates of the GOP.

>   LOL!  You do know that the KKK was founded and supported by Democrats.

Then you must also know that those KKK Dems who founded the KKK left the
party and became Republicans.
Funny how you keep forgetting to mention that...

> As for sexual
> misconduct, it was Bill Clinton who got caught getting blow jobs in the Oval Office from
> an Intern young enough to be his daughter.

Nowhere as young as Roy Moore's prey.  At least Bill and Monica were
above age of consent - and at least Monica was old enough to drive...
--
"Donald Trump tweeted earlier today, 'It is so nice that the shackles
have been taken off me...' The only thing that ever shackled you was the

From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 06:58:42 -0600
On 11/10/17 10:45 AM, irishranger317@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 9:21:37 AM UTC-5, gary wrote:
>> NAMBLA was started by DixieCrats who quickly evolved into Southern
>> Republicans and the Freedom Caucus.    The KKK, Neo-Nazis, NRA and NAMBLA are
>> all affiliates of the GOP.
>
>   LOL!  You do know that the KKK was founded and supported by Democrats.

Yes, and Lincoln was a Republican, which is now the party of racists and
xenophobes.

Next <
From: max headroom <maximusheadroom@gmx.com>
Full headers:
From: "max headroom" <maximusheadroom@gmx.com>
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.global-warming,alt.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 07:57:51 -0800
In news:XnsA8295F135A408FDbz@178.63.61.175, gary<garyblack2@gmail.com> typed:

> NAMBLA was started by DixieCrats who quickly evolved into ...

.... Antifa.