> Prev
From: David <dimlan17@yahoo.com>
Subject: Louis C.K. movie, Ed Westwick projects canceled
Full headers:
From: David <dimlan17@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 10:43:49 -0500
http://deadline.com/2017/11/the-orchard-no-longer-moving-forward-wi...

The Orchard No Longer Moving Forward With Release Of Louis C.K.

Subject: Re: Louis C.K. movie, Ed Westwick projects canceled
From: Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 12:02:27 -0500
On 2017-11-10 10:43 AM, David wrote:

http://deadline.com/2017/11/the-orchard-no-longer-moving-forward-wi...

> The Orchard No Longer Moving Forward With Release Of Louis C.K.’s ‘I
> Love You, Daddy’
> By Anthony D'Alessandro
>
> After spending a reported $5M for the acquisition of Louis C.K.’s
> black and white comedy I Love You, Daddy, the pic’s distributor The
> Orchard has scrapped plans to release the movie in the wake of
> yesterday’s New York Times report whereby five women alleged sexual
> harassment by the Emmy-winning stand-up comedian.
>
> *******
> http://deadline.com/2017/11/ed-westwick-bbc-ordeal-by-innocence-whi...
>

> BBC Drops Ed Westwick Drama ‘Ordeal By Innocence’, Halts Appearance In
> ‘White Gold’
> By Greg Evans
>
> The BBC is out of the Ed Westwick business, at least for now,
> canceling an upcoming Agatha Christie holiday season special Ordeal By
> Innocence and halting his appearance in the series White Gold.
> Westwick has been accused of raping two women, charges he denies.

I wonder how they're going to work around his absence in White Gold?
He's the star/lead and the focal point character and narrates it via
voiceover. (Think Kristen Bell in Veronica Mars.)

--
Rhino

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 11:00:16 -0700
In article <ou4m33$r0o$1@dont-email.me>,
 Rhino<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

> On 2017-11-10 10:43 AM, David wrote:
> > http://deadline.com/2017/11/the-orchard-no-longer-moving-forward-wi...
> > e-of-louis-c-k-s-i-love-you-daddy-1202205610/
> >
> > The Orchard No Longer Moving Forward With Release Of Louis C.K.’s ‘I
> > Love You, Daddy’
> > By Anthony D'Alessandro
> >
> > After spending a reported $5M for the acquisition of Louis C.K.’s
> > black and white comedy I Love You, Daddy, the pic’s distributor The
> > Orchard has scrapped plans to release the movie in the wake of
> > yesterday’s New York Times report whereby five women alleged sexual
> > harassment by the Emmy-winning stand-up comedian.
> >
> > *******
> > http://deadline.com/2017/11/ed-westwick-bbc-ordeal-by-innocence-whi...
> > 202205604/
> >

> > BBC Drops Ed Westwick Drama ‘Ordeal By Innocence’, Halts Appearance In
> > ‘White Gold’
> > By Greg Evans
> >
> > The BBC is out of the Ed Westwick business, at least for now,
> > canceling an upcoming Agatha Christie holiday season special Ordeal By
> > Innocence and halting his appearance in the series White Gold.
> > Westwick has been accused of raping two women, charges he denies.
> >
> I wonder how they're going to work around his absence in White Gold?
> He's the star/lead and the focal point character and narrates it via
> voiceover. (Think Kristen Bell in Veronica Mars.)

I often do.

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/

Next <
From: Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net>
Full headers:
From: Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 10:59:51 -0800
On 11/10/2017 10:00 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <ou4m33$r0o$1@dont-email.me>,
>   Rhino<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2017-11-10 10:43 AM, David wrote:
>>> http://deadline.com/2017/11/the-orchard-no-longer-moving-forward-wi...
>>> e-of-louis-c-k-s-i-love-you-daddy-1202205610/
>>>
>>> The Orchard No Longer Moving Forward With Release Of Louis C.K.’s ‘I
>>> Love You, Daddy’
>>> By Anthony D'Alessandro
>>>
>>> After spending a reported $5M for the acquisition of Louis C.K.’s
>>> black and white comedy I Love You, Daddy, the pic’s distributor The
>>> Orchard has scrapped plans to release the movie in the wake of
>>> yesterday’s New York Times report whereby five women alleged sexual
>>> harassment by the Emmy-winning stand-up comedian.
>>>
>>> *******
>>> http://deadline.com/2017/11/ed-westwick-bbc-ordeal-by-innocence-whi...
>>> 202205604/
>>>

>>> BBC Drops Ed Westwick Drama ‘Ordeal By Innocence’, Halts Appearance In
>>> ‘White Gold’
>>> By Greg Evans
>>>
>>> The BBC is out of the Ed Westwick business, at least for now,
>>> canceling an upcoming Agatha Christie holiday season special Ordeal By
>>> Innocence and halting his appearance in the series White Gold.
>>> Westwick has been accused of raping two women, charges he denies.
>>>
>> I wonder how they're going to work around his absence in White Gold?
>> He's the star/lead and the focal point character and narrates it via
>> voiceover. (Think Kristen Bell in Veronica Mars.)
>
> I often do.

Despite her telling you she hates pervy old men perving over her?  When
is the tweet about your history as a sexual harasser coming out?  :D

instinct are running screaming.