> Prev
From: Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com>
Subject: How can these sexual harassers save their careers?
From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:57:16 -0000 (UTC)
Every one of the accused should promise to name 10 other men that they
heard rumors about who harassed women. It can be as simple as some man
in a bad mood speaking harshly to a woman or lashing out at her for
something she had nothing to do with. It would be best if the incident
happened so long ago that there's no way to verify it, better still if
the woman in question is fictional, dead, or has no recollection of the
incident.

Lack of any ability to verify will be no problem at all, as these days,
journalism standards don't prevent rumors from being published in print
or on line.

From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 12:23:35 -0500
Newsrc:
In article <ou4lpc$liq$2@dont-email.me>, ahk@chinet.com wrote:

>Every one of the accused should promise to name 10 other men that they
>heard rumors about who harassed women. It can be as simple as some man
>in a bad mood speaking harshly to a woman or lashing out at her for
>something she had nothing to do with. It would be best if the incident
>happened so long ago that there's no way to verify it, better still if
>the woman in question is fictional, dead, or has no recollection of the
>incident.
>
>Lack of any ability to verify will be no problem at all, as these days,
>journalism standards don't prevent rumors from being published in print
>or on line.

The correct answer is: Go into politics as Democrats.

And you posted this off-topic article here because?

have to audit liberals  & wire tap reporters' phones.

From: thinbluemime2 <thinbluemime2@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 10:28:50 -0800 (PST)
From: thinbluemime2@gmail.com
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 12:24:28 PM UTC-5, Ubiquitous wrote:
> In article <ou4lpc$liq$2@dont-email.me>, ahk@chinet.com wrote:
>
> >Every one of the accused should promise to name 10 other men that they
> >heard rumors about who harassed women. It can be as simple as some man
> >in a bad mood speaking harshly to a woman or lashing out at her for
> >something she had nothing to do with. It would be best if the incident
> >happened so long ago that there's no way to verify it, better still if
> >the woman in question is fictional, dead, or has no recollection of the
> >incident.
> >
> >Lack of any ability to verify will be no problem at all, as these days,
> >journalism standards don't prevent rumors from being published in print
> >or on line.

> The correct answer is: Go into politics as Democrats.

No, that won't work either...

Weiner Log, Stardate 2017-11-10

"My pen is aching to write you"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/09/anthony-weiner-wants-pen...

--------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPthjsBCk0o

From: mogulah <mogulah@hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 10:58:14 -0800 (PST)
From: mogulah@hotmail.com
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 12:24:28 PM UTC-5, Ubiquitous wrote:
> In article <ou4lpc$liq$2@dont-email.me>, ahk@chinet.com wrote:
>
> >Every one of the accused should promise to name 10 other men that they
> >heard rumors about who harassed women. It can be as simple as some man
> >in a bad mood speaking harshly to a woman or lashing out at her for
> >something she had nothing to do with. It would be best if the incident
> >happened so long ago that there's no way to verify it, better still if
> >the woman in question is fictional, dead, or has no recollection of the
> >incident.
> >
> >Lack of any ability to verify will be no problem at all, as these days,
> >journalism standards don't prevent rumors from being published in print
> >or on line.
>
> The correct answer is: Go into politics as Democrats.

Prove it. Show us a democrat elected-official who harassed a girl.  Go ahead. Show us.

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: BTR1701 <address_is@invalid.invalid>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 14:09:54 -0600
<mogulah@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 12:24:28 PM UTC-5, Ubiquitous wrote:
>> In article <ou4lpc$liq$2@dont-email.me>, ahk@chinet.com wrote:
>>
>>> Every one of the accused should promise to name 10 other men that they
>>> heard rumors about who harassed women. It can be as simple as some man
>>> in a bad mood speaking harshly to a woman or lashing out at her for
>>> something she had nothing to do with. It would be best if the incident
>>> happened so long ago that there's no way to verify it, better still if
>>> the woman in question is fictional, dead, or has no recollection of the
>>> incident.
>>>
>>> Lack of any ability to verify will be no problem at all, as these days,
>>> journalism standards don't prevent rumors from being published in print
>>> or on line.
>>
>> The correct answer is: Go into politics as Democrats.
>
> Prove it. Show us a democrat elected-official who harassed a girl. Go ahead. Show us.

Well, Teddy Kennedy killed one and suffered no negative career
consequences.

From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 15:27:10 -0500
On 11/10/2017 3:09 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
><mogulah@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> The correct answer is: Go into politics as Democrats.
>>
>> Prove it. Show us a democrat elected-official who harassed a girl. Go ahead. Show us.
>
> Well, Teddy Kennedy killed one and suffered no negative career
> consequences.

Depends who's tallying.  Some say he would've become President.

--

- - - - - - - -
   YOUR taste at work...

From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:07:57 -0500
On 11/10/17 3:09 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
><mogulah@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> The correct answer is: Go into politics as Democrats.
>>
>> Prove it. Show us a democrat elected-official who harassed a girl. Go ahead. Show us.
>
> Well, Teddy Kennedy killed one and suffered no negative career
> consequences.

So did Joe Scarborough.
Ditto Reagan, after he broke the law and sold arms to terrorists.

But neither of those things answers the actual question posed, does it,
counselor?
Try again.

--
"Donald Trump tweeted earlier today, 'It is so nice that the shackles
have been taken off me...' The only thing that ever shackled you was the

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: BTR1701 <address_is@invalid.invalid>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:53:14 -0600
FPP<fredp151@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/10/17 3:09 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>><mogulah@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Prove it. Show us a democrat elected-official who harassed a girl. Go ahead. Show us.
>>
>> Well, Teddy Kennedy killed one and suffered no negative career
>> consequences.
>
> So did Joe Scarborough.
> Ditto Reagan, after he broke the law and sold arms to terrorists.

Reagan killed a woman during Iran-Contra? Who knew?

> But neither of those things answers the actual question posed, does it,
> counselor?

No, it doesn't answer the question because the question asked for
Democrats, idiot.

From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 20:38:43 -0500
On 11/10/17 5:53 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> FPP<fredp151@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Well, Teddy Kennedy killed one and suffered no negative career
>>> consequences.
>>
>> So did Joe Scarborough.
>> Ditto Reagan, after he broke the law and sold arms to terrorists.
>
> Reagan killed a woman during Iran-Contra? Who knew?

Reagan's arm sales killed a LOT of women.

>> But neither of those things answers the actual question posed, does it,
>> counselor?
>
> No, it doesn't answer the question because the question asked for
> Democrats, idiot.

You haven't shown that Kennedy harassed anybody, Matlock.  That was the
question posed.
You haven't answered anything, McGruff.

From: BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 00:34:54 -0600
FPP<fredp151@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/10/17 5:53 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> FPP<fredp151@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> So did Joe Scarborough.
>>> Ditto Reagan, after he broke the law and sold arms to terrorists.
>>
>> Reagan killed a woman during Iran-Contra? Who knew?
>
> Reagan's arm sales killed a LOT of women.
>
>>> But neither of those things answers the actual question posed, does it,
>>> counselor?
>>
>> No, it doesn't answer the question because the question asked for
>> Democrats, idiot.
>
> You haven't shown that Kennedy harassed anybody, Matlock.  That was the
> question posed.

If someone crashed me in a car and left me to die, I'd feel pretty damned
harassed.

And let's not get started on Slick Willie Clinton, who used White House
interns as his own personal humidor.

From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 03:16:23 -0500
On 11/11/17 1:34 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> FPP<fredp151@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Reagan killed a woman during Iran-Contra? Who knew?
>>
>> Reagan's arm sales killed a LOT of women.

>>> No, it doesn't answer the question because the question asked for
>>> Democrats, idiot.
>>
>> You haven't shown that Kennedy harassed anybody, Matlock.  That was the
>> question posed.
>
> If someone crashed me in a car and left me to die, I'd feel pretty damned
> harassed.
>
> And let's not get started on Slick Willie Clinton, who used White House
> interns as his own personal humidor.

I'll take a horny old man over a traitor, for president, any day.

From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 03:17:00 -0500
Newsrc:
In article <ou6bkn$dme$2@dont-email.me>, fredp151@gmail.com wrote:
>On 11/11/17 1:34 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> FPP<fredp151@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Reagan's arm sales killed a LOT of women.

>>> You haven't shown that Kennedy harassed anybody, Matlock.  That was the
>>> question posed.
>>
>> If someone crashed me in a car and left me to die, I'd feel pretty damned
>> harassed.
>>
>> And let's not get started on Slick Willie Clinton, who used White House
>> interns as his own personal humidor.
>
>I'll take a horny old man over a traitor, for president, any day.

I was under the impression you admired Obama as much as you admired the rapist
who used to be president.

have to audit liberals  & wire tap reporters' phones.

From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 06:40:10 -0600
On 11/11/17 12:34 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> FPP<fredp151@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Reagan killed a woman during Iran-Contra? Who knew?
>>
>> Reagan's arm sales killed a LOT of women.

>>> No, it doesn't answer the question because the question asked for
>>> Democrats, idiot.
>>
>> You haven't shown that Kennedy harassed anybody, Matlock.  That was the
>> question posed.
>
> If someone crashed me in a car

Is English your first language?

From: mogulah <mogulah@hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 12:47:02 -0800 (PST)
From: mogulah@hotmail.com
On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 1:35:00 AM UTC-5, BTR1701 wrote:
> FPP<fredp151@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Reagan killed a woman during Iran-Contra? Who knew?
> >
> > Reagan's arm sales killed a LOT of women.

> >> No, it doesn't answer the question because the question asked for
> >> Democrats, idiot.
> >
> > You haven't shown that Kennedy harassed anybody, Matlock.  That was the
> > question posed.
>
> If someone crashed me in a car and left me to die, I'd feel pretty damned
> harassed.

You'd have to prove that the accident was on purpose.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: BTR1701 <address_is@invalid.invalid>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 18:05:23 -0600
<mogulah@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 1:35:00 AM UTC-5, BTR1701 wrote:
>> FPP<fredp151@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Reagan's arm sales killed a LOT of women.

>>> You haven't shown that Kennedy harassed anybody, Matlock.  That was the
>>> question posed.
>>
>> If someone crashed me in a car and left me to die, I'd feel pretty damned
>> harassed.
>
> You'd have to prove that the accident was on purpose.

Nope. Going home and leaving me to die would prove its own intent. Res ipsa
loquitur, as they say.

From: Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com>
Full headers:
From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 00:20:28 +0000 (UTC)
BTR1701<address_is@invalid.invalid> wrote:
><mogulah@hotmail.com> wrote:

>recollection of the

>these days,
>in print

>girl. Go ahead. Show us.

>>> If someone crashed me in a car and left me to die, I'd feel pretty damned
>>> harassed.
>>
>> You'd have to prove that the accident was on purpose.
>
>Nope. Going home and leaving me to die would prove its own intent. Res ipsa
>loquitur, as they say.

By definition, that concept literally CANNOT be understood by a sockpuppet.

From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 20:23:24 -0500
In article <ou844c$6i0$2@news.albasani.net>, ahk@chinet.com wrote:
>BTR1701<address_is@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>><mogulah@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> You'd have to prove that the accident was on purpose.
>>
>>Nope. Going home and leaving me to die would prove its own intent. Res ipsa
>>loquitur, as they say.
>
>By definition, that concept literally CANNOT be understood by a sockpuppet.

As I've said before, no matter how hard he tries, he cannot make a sockpuppet smarter than herself.

have to audit liberals  & wire tap reporters' phones.

From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 07:12:25 -0500
On 11/11/17 8:23 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> In article <ou844c$6i0$2@news.albasani.net>, ahk@chinet.com wrote:
>> BTR1701<address_is@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>> Nope. Going home and leaving me to die would prove its own intent. Res ipsa
>>> loquitur, as they say.
>>
>> By definition, that concept literally CANNOT be understood by a sockpuppet.
>
> As I've said before, no matter how hard he tries, he cannot make a sockpuppet smarter than herself.

Wow... how embarrassing is it to be you?

From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Full headers:
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 09:13:05 -0500
In article <ou9dr9$ojn$1@news.albasani.net>, fredp151@gmail.com wrote:
>On 11/11/17 8:23 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:

>>> By definition, that concept literally CANNOT be understood by a sockpuppet.
>>
>> As I've said before, no matter how hard he tries, he cannot make a
>> sockpuppet smarter than herself.
>
>Wow... how embarrassing is it to be you?

A hit dog always hollers...

have to audit liberals  & wire tap reporters' phones.

From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 16:02:35 -0500
On 11/12/17 9:13 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> In article <ou9dr9$ojn$1@news.albasani.net>, fredp151@gmail.com wrote:

>>> As I've said before, no matter how hard he tries, he cannot make a
>>> sockpuppet smarter than herself.
>>
>> Wow... how embarrassing is it to be you?
>
> A hit dog always hollers...

On Usenet, a hit dog often just cuts, pastes and reposts what their
masters want them to.

--
"For too long, Reality TV star real-estate Moguls have been silenced by
the immigrant parents of slain US Soldiers."  Trump says: "No more." -

From: mogulah <mogulah@hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 13:25:07 -0800 (PST)
From: mogulah@hotmail.com
On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 8:23:51 PM UTC-5, Ubiquitous wrote:
> In article <ou844c$6i0$2@news.albasani.net>, ahk@chinet.com wrote:
> >BTR1701<address_is@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> >>Nope. Going home and leaving me to die would prove its own intent. Res ipsa
> >>loquitur, as they say.
> >
> >By definition, that concept literally CANNOT be understood by a sockpuppet.
>
> As I've said before, no matter how hard he tries, he cannot make a sockpuppet smarter than herself.

Irrelevant. No Kennedy intent was shown.

From: mogulah <mogulah@hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!weretis.net!feeder4.news.weretis.net!border2.nntp.ams1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer01.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!p44no82197qtj.0!news-out.google.com!v14ni1606qtc.0!nntp.google.com!u20no694839qtu.1!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 13:25:30 -0800 (PST)
From: mogulah@hotmail.com
On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 7:20:30 PM UTC-5, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> BTR1701<address_is@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> ><mogulah@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >recollection of the

> >these days,
> >in print

> >girl. Go ahead. Show us.

> >> You'd have to prove that the accident was on purpose.
> >
> >Nope. Going home and leaving me to die would prove its own intent. Res ipsa
> >loquitur, as they say.
>
> By definition, that concept literally CANNOT be understood by a sockpuppet.

No need to, because no Kennedy intent was shown.

From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 06:30:08 -0600
On 11/11/17 6:05 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
><mogulah@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> If someone crashed me in a car and left me to die, I'd feel pretty damned
>>> harassed.
>>
>> You'd have to prove that the accident was on purpose.
>
> Nope. Going home and leaving me to die would prove its own intent.

As well as being rather helpful.

From: bruce2bowser <bruce2bowser@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 05:27:42 -0800 (PST)
From: bruce2bowser@gmail.com
BTR1701<atr...@mac.com> wrote:
> mog...@hotmail.com wrote:

>>> If someone crashed me in a car and left me to die, I'd feel pretty damned
>>> harassed.
>>
>> You'd have to prove that the accident was on purpose.
>
> Nope. Going home and leaving me to die would prove its own intent.

You're wrong. Intent not proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Sorry. You lose. Again.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: BTR1701 <address_is@invalid.invalid>
<630859e1-3938-48a3-b1b6-a7226843f363@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 13:27:13 -0600
<bruce2bowser@gmail.com> wrote:
> BTR1701<atr...@mac.com> wrote:
>> mog...@hotmail.com wrote:

>>> You'd have to prove that the accident was on purpose.
>>
>> Nope. Going home and leaving me to die would prove its own intent. Res
>> ipsa loquitur, as they say.
>
> You're wrong. Intent not proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Sorry. You lose. Again.

'Shadow of a doubt' is not a standard of proof anywhere but your fevered
imagination, you putrescent rutabaga.

From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
<ou5kb3$me0$2@dont-email.me> <jqWdnXPIm_aTB5vHnZ2dnUU7-eHNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<84bdd8c0-7309-4799-bb4c-cf94a7f18138@googlegroups.com>
<276140354.532137516.612249.address_is-invalid.invalid@news.giganews.com>
<630859e1-3938-48a3-b1b6-a7226843f363@googlegroups.com>
<1935828156.532206856.234491.address_is-invalid.invalid@news.giganews.com>
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 13:40:40 -0600
On 11/12/17 1:27 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
><bruce2bowser@gmail.com> wrote:
>> BTR1701<atr...@mac.com> wrote:

>>> Nope. Going home and leaving me to die would prove its own intent. Res
>>> ipsa loquitur, as they say.
>>
>> You're wrong. Intent not proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Sorry. You lose. Again.
>
> 'Shadow of a doubt' is not a standard of proof anywhere but your fevered
> imagination, you putrescent rutabaga.

Ooh, he used "shadow of" instead of "beyond a reasonable..."  You are
such an asshole--how many law classes did you fail?

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/beyond+a+reasonable+d...

From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 15:17:40 -0500
On 11/12/17 2:27 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
><bruce2bowser@gmail.com> wrote:
>> BTR1701<atr...@mac.com> wrote:

>>> Nope. Going home and leaving me to die would prove its own intent. Res
>>> ipsa loquitur, as they say.
>>
>> You're wrong. Intent not proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Sorry. You lose. Again.
>
> 'Shadow of a doubt' is not a standard of proof anywhere but your fevered
> imagination, you putrescent rutabaga.

Neither is the phrase "going home and leaving me to die", counselor.

There is so mush supposition to unpack there, a real defense attorney
would have a field day picking that statement apart.

--

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: BTR1701 <address_is@invalid.invalid>
<ouaa94$b1$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 14:57:32 -0600

>>> BTR1701<atr...@mac.com> wrote:

> [...]

I forgot to add, proving the accident was on purpose would actually not
have been a requirement in the Ted Kennedy situation, despite Bowser Lee
Bailey's moronic squawkings to the contrary.

>>> You're wrong. Intent not proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Sorry. You lose. Again.
>>
>> 'Shadow of a doubt' is not a standard of proof anywhere but your fevered
>> imagination, you putrescent rutabaga.
>>
> Neither is the phrase "going home and leaving me to die", counselor.

But res ipsa loquitur is, which is what Chappaquiddick Teddy would have
been facing, had anyone ever bothered to hold him accountable.

From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 16:21:08 -0500
<998787380.532212704.039555.address_is-invalid.invalid@news.giganews.com>
On 11/12/17 3:57 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> FPP<fredp151@gmail.com> wrote:

> I forgot to add, proving the accident was on purpose would actually not
> have been a requirement in the Ted Kennedy situation, despite Bowser Lee
> Bailey's moronic squawkings to the contrary.

>>> 'Shadow of a doubt' is not a standard of proof anywhere but your fevered
>>> imagination, you putrescent rutabaga.
>>>
>> Neither is the phrase "going home and leaving me to die", counselor.
>
> But res ipsa loquitur is, which is what Chappaquiddick Teddy would have
> been facing, had anyone ever bothered to hold him accountable.

You and they haven't shut up about it for decades.  What do you think?

From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 16:26:19 -0500
<ou5kb3$me0$2@dont-email.me> <jqWdnXPIm_aTB5vHnZ2dnUU7-eHNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<84bdd8c0-7309-4799-bb4c-cf94a7f18138@googlegroups.com>
<276140354.532137516.612249.address_is-invalid.invalid@news.giganews.com>
<630859e1-3938-48a3-b1b6-a7226843f363@googlegroups.com>
<1935828156.532206856.234491.address_is-invalid.invalid@news.giganews.com>
<ouaa94$b1$1@dont-email.me>
<998787380.532212704.039555.address_is-invalid.invalid@news.giganews.com>
On 11/12/17 3:57 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> FPP<fredp151@gmail.com> wrote:

> I forgot to add, proving the accident was on purpose would actually not
> have been a requirement in the Ted Kennedy situation, despite Bowser Lee
> Bailey's moronic squawkings to the contrary.

>>> 'Shadow of a doubt' is not a standard of proof anywhere but your fevered
>>> imagination, you putrescent rutabaga.
>>>
>> Neither is the phrase "going home and leaving me to die", counselor.
>
> But res ipsa loquitur is, which is what Chappaquiddick Teddy would have
> been facing, had anyone ever bothered to hold him accountable.

The death was ruled an accidental drowning.  Do you have evidence that
it wasn't?
Provide it, then.

Evidence.  Not innuendo.  Evidence.
Evidence.  Not supposition.  Evidence.
Evidence.  Not theories.  Evidence.

Evidence Kenny did something illegal, outside of misdemeanor leaving the
scene of an accident.

--

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: BTR1701 <address_is@invalid.invalid>
<ouae9s$235$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 18:27:34 -0600
FPP<fredp151@gmail.com> wrote:

> Evidence Kenny did something illegal, outside of misdemeanor leaving the
> scene of an accident.

"Prove Kennedy committed a crime, not counting the crimes he committed!"

From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
<1595082846.532224994.054854.address_is-invalid.invalid@news.giganews.com>
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 18:38:49 -0600
On 11/12/17 6:27 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> FPP<fredp151@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Evidence Kenny did something illegal, outside of misdemeanor leaving the
>> scene of an accident.
>
> "Prove Kennedy committed a crime, not counting the crimes he committed!"

Whom are you quoting?

From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 04:10:12 -0500
<tQ5OB.6504$UI3.51@fx11.iad>
On 11/12/17 7:38 PM, trotsky wrote:
> On 11/12/17 6:27 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> FPP<fredp151@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Evidence Kenny did something illegal, outside of misdemeanor leaving the
>>> scene of an accident.
>>
>> "Prove Kennedy committed a crime, not counting the crimes he committed!"
>>

> Whom are you quoting?

He obviously doesn't undersand what the words "outside of (the)
misdemeanor" means.

From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
<tQ5OB.6504$UI3.51@fx11.iad> <oubnhk$7l1$2@dont-email.me>
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 05:35:48 -0600
On 11/13/17 3:10 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 11/12/17 7:38 PM, trotsky wrote:

>>> "Prove Kennedy committed a crime, not counting the crimes he committed!"
>>>

>> Whom are you quoting?
>
> He obviously doesn't undersand what the words "outside of (the)
> misdemeanor" means.

With each passing day it's less and less clear what Thanny actually does
understand.

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <ou4lpc$liq$2@dont-email.me> <ztydnb8vPqVcfZjHnZ2dnUU7-XOdnZ2d@giganews.com> <1fc24af5-c74c-4b6b-ba47-7bdba6f992cc@googlegroups.com> <63237389.532036226.588753.address_is-invalid.invalid@news.giganews.com> <ou54fd$9ma$4@dont-email.me> <459362914.532046763.250428.address_is-invalid.invalid@news.giganews.com> <ou5kb3$me0$2@dont-email.me> <jqWdnXPIm_aTB5vHnZ2dnUU7-eHNnZ2d@giganews.com> <84bdd8c0-7309-4799-bb4c-cf94a7f18138@googlegroups.com> <276140354.532137516.612249.address_is-invalid.invalid@news.giganews.com> <630859e1-3938-48a3-b1b6-a7226843f363@googlegroups.com> <1935828156.532206856.234491.address_is-invalid.invalid@news.giganews.com> <ouaa94$b1$1@dont-email.me> <998787380.532212704.039555.address_is-invalid.invalid@news.giganews.com> <ouae9s$235$1@dont-email.me> <1595082846.532224994.054854.address_is-invalid.invalid@news.giganews.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 18:13:32 -0700
In article<1595082846.532224994.054854.address_is-invalid.invalid@news.giganews.co
m>,
 BTR1701<address_is@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> FPP<fredp151@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Evidence Kenny did something illegal, outside of misdemeanor leaving the
> > scene of an accident.
>
> "Prove Kennedy committed a crime, not counting the crimes he committed!"

"OH MY GOD, KENNY KILLED THEM!"

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/

From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 23:10:11 -0500
<anim8rfsk-412FBE.18133212112017@news.easynews.com>
On 11/12/2017 8:13 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article
><1595082846.532224994.054854.address_is-invalid.invalid@news.giganews.co
> m>,
>   BTR1701<address_is@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> FPP<fredp151@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Evidence Kenny did something illegal, outside of misdemeanor leaving the
>>> scene of an accident.
>>
>> "Prove Kennedy committed a crime, not counting the crimes he committed!"
>
> "OH MY GOD, KENNY KILLED THEM!"

A revenge killing for all the times that they killed Kenny!

From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 18:43:52 -0600

From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 04:13:10 -0500
<ouae9s$235$1@dont-email.me> <cV5OB.12397$%e1.7594@fx10.iad>

From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
<oubnn7$abs$1@dont-email.me>
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 05:41:49 -0600

From: bruce2bowser <bruce2bowser@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 03:09:38 -0800 (PST)
From: bruce2bowser@gmail.com
On 11/12/17 3:26 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 11/12/17 3:57 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> But res ipsa loquitur is, which is what Chappaquiddick Teddy would have
>> been facing, had anyone ever bothered to hold him accountable.
>
> The death was ruled an accidental drowning.  Do you have evidence that
> it wasn't?
> Provide it, then.
>
> Evidence.  Not innuendo.  Evidence.
> Evidence.  Not supposition.  Evidence.
> Evidence.  Not theories.  Evidence.
>
> Evidence Kenny did something illegal, outside of misdemeanor leaving the
> scene of an accident.

Rethugs have nothing on Kennedy BEYOND A SHADOW OF DOUBT.

And the only evidence BTR has is that he, himself is always lying.

From: mogulah <mogulah@hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 13:26:40 -0800 (PST)
From: mogulah@hotmail.com
On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 7:05:30 PM UTC-5, BTR1701 wrote:
><mogulah@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> If someone crashed me in a car and left me to die, I'd feel pretty damned
> >> harassed.
> >
> > You'd have to prove that the accident was on purpose.
>
> Nope. Going home and leaving me to die would prove its own intent. Res ipsa
> loquitur, as they say.

No Kennedy intent was ever proven. Plus, prove that Kennedy never tried to contact authorities about
the accident.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: BTR1701 <address_is@invalid.invalid>
<e2cea836-e1f2-4b3a-ba77-83a71b77eea2@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 18:27:34 -0600
<mogulah@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 7:05:30 PM UTC-5, BTR1701 wrote:
>><mogulah@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> You'd have to prove that the accident was on purpose.
>>
>> Nope. Going home and leaving me to die would prove its own intent. Res ipsa
>> loquitur, as they say.
>
> No Kennedy intent was ever proven.

Going home and leaving her to die would prove its own intent. Res ipsa
loquitur, as they say.

From: Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com>
Full headers:
From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 01:07:47 -0000 (UTC)
BTR1701<address_is@invalid.invalid> wrote:
><mogulah@hotmail.com> wrote:

>that they
>as some man
>the incident
>better still if
>recollection of the

>these days,
>published in print

>>> Nope. Going home and leaving me to die would prove its own intent. Res ipsa
>>> loquitur, as they say.
>>
>> No Kennedy intent was ever proven.
>
>Going home and leaving her to die would prove its own intent. Res ipsa
>loquitur, as they say.

I called it!!!!!! That concept CANNOT be taught to a sockpuppet!

From: Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com>
Full headers:
From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 22:15:37 +0000 (UTC)
BTR1701<address_is@invalid.invalid> wrote:
><mogulah@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>The correct answer is: Go into politics as Democrats.

>>Prove it. Show us a democrat elected-official who harassed a girl. Go ahead. Show us.

>Well, Teddy Kennedy killed one and suffered no negative career
>consequences.

That it was possibly a case of unprosecuted reckless homicide is not
as bad versus sexual harassment. C'mon. You know better than that.

From: bruce2bowser <bruce2bowser@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 00:30:31 -0800 (PST)
From: bruce2bowser@gmail.com
BTR1701<atr...@mac.com> wrote:
><mog...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> The correct answer is: Go into politics as Democrats.
>>
>> Prove it. Show us a democrat elected-official who harassed a girl. Go ahead. Show us.
>
> Well, Teddy Kennedy killed one and suffered no negative career
> consequences.

The justice system never said that. Only a few con conspiracy theorists like you say that. Why? Tell
us.

BTW, the Chappaqua in Westchester County NY voted most out the repubs. So did NJ. Did you enjoy that
his past Nov 7th?

From: The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
Full headers:
From: The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 23:23:56 -0800
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 14:09:54 -0600, BTR1701<address_is@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>> The correct answer is: Go into politics as Democrats.
>>
>> Prove it. Show us a democrat elected-official who harassed a girl. Go ahead. Show us.
>
>Well, Teddy Kennedy killed one and suffered no negative career
>consequences.

Not sure if it was harassment but I'm sure Gary Hart regrets his
sailing on the Monkey Business (yep - that was actually the  name of
his sailboat)

From: Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com>
Full headers:
From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 18:59:42 +0000 (UTC)
Ubiquitous<weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>And you posted this off-topic article here because?

Fuck off, Ubi.

From: mogulah <mogulah@hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 10:54:54 -0800 (PST)
From: mogulah@hotmail.com
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 11:57:18 AM UTC-5, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> Every one of the accused should promise to name 10 other men that they
> heard rumors about who harassed women. It can be as simple as some man
> in a bad mood speaking harshly to a woman or lashing out at her for
> something she had nothing to do with. It would be best if the incident
> happened so long ago that there's no way to verify it, better still if
> the woman in question is fictional, dead, or has no recollection of the
> incident.
>
> Lack of any ability to verify will be no problem at all, as these days,
> journalism standards don't prevent rumors from being published in print
> or on line.

Such as ...?  If you have any SPECIFIC examples of something that is only rumor, please show us.

Next <
From: mogulah <mogulah@hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 10:56:48 -0800 (PST)
From: mogulah@hotmail.com
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 11:57:18 AM UTC-5, Adam H. Kerman wrote:

> How can these sexual harassers save their careers?

The executives and actors who kept their feelings to themselves saved their careers. That's all that
should matter.