> Prev
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Subject: Former 'Smallville' Actress Allegedly Second In Command Of Sex Cult
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.sex,alt.hollywood,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.tv.smallville
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 12:39:44 -0500
According to the Daily Mail, actress Allison Mack, 35, who played Clark
Kent's friend Chloe Sullivan on Smallville, is allegedly second in
command of a secret sex cult.

The cult, called DOS, is allegedly a secret society for the highest-
ranking female members within the self-help group NXIVM, which was
founded by Keith Raniere. In October, The New York Times reported of a
secret sorority that branded women, starved them and beat them if they
didn't recruit enough

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.tv.smallville
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 11:19:07 -0700
In article<ztydnb4vPqXueZjHnZ2dnUU7-XOdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
 Ubiquitous<weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> According to the Daily Mail, actress Allison Mack, 35, who played Clark
> Kent's friend Chloe Sullivan on Smallville, is allegedly second in
> command of a secret sex cult.
>
> The cult, called DOS, is allegedly a secret society for the highest-
> ranking female members within the self-help group NXIVM, which was
> founded by Keith Raniere. In October, The New York Times reported of a
> secret sorority that branded women, starved them and beat them if they
> didn't recruit enough

Next <
From: mogulah <mogulah@hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 11:03:58 -0800 (PST)
From: mogulah@hotmail.com
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 1:19:14 PM UTC-5, anim8rfsk wrote:
> [...]
> > ranking female members within the self-help group NXIVM, which was
> > founded by Keith Raniere. In October, The New York Times reported of a
> > secret sorority that branded women, starved them and beat them if they
> > didn't recruit enough “slaves.”
> >
> > Frank Parlato, a former spokesman for NXIVM (pronounced Nex-e-um),
> > stated on his blog that Mack supervises DOS, which brands women; he
> > alleged that Mack is only second to Raniere in terms of seniority. On
> > Wednesday, Parlato told The Sun that an “Emmy Award-winning actress” is
> > a “key recruiter” for DOS.
> >
> > The Daily Mail reports that the alleged actress is Mack.
> >
> > Parlato wrote on his blog, The Frank Report, that Mack created DOS to
> > become a “force for good and a female force against evil.”
> >
> > The Daily Mail reports:
> >
> > 	Ex-members have detailed how only the most loyal NXIVM female
> > 	members are offered the ability to try out for DOS. In order
> > 	to join, prospective new members must allegedly turn over
> > 	damning personal information as a show of trust. But ex-members
> > 	say that information is actually used to keep members from
> > 	speaking out about the horrifying reality of the group.
> > 	themselves, and it spreads down from there like a pyramid
> > 	scheme.
> >
> > Frank alleged that women in the group are kept on a 500-800 calorie a
> > day diet; that “slaves” must immediately answer their masters at all
> > times and are beaten on their buttocks if they do not recruit other
> > “slaves,” and that Mack introduced corporal punishment to the group.
> >
> > The Daily Mail adds:
> >
> > 	When women are deemed worthy to enter the group, they are
> > 	ordered to strip at an initiation ceremony and then branded
> > 	with a symbol that includes both Raniere and Mack's initials.
> > 	The blog 	also says that there's yet another tier of
> > 	the cult above DOS. Women who perform well in DOS may also
> > 	be invited to join Raniere's harem.
> >
> > NXIVM has responded to the charges, stating: “The allegations relayed
> > in the story are built upon sources, some of which are under criminal
> > investigation or already indicted, who act as a coordinated group. We
> > will explore any and all legal remedies to correct these lies.”
> >
> > Mack has stated on her personal website that Raniere “mentored [her] in
> > her study of acting and music. … As such, she has developed a deep
> > connection to the nature of humanity as it relates to acting as an art
> > form, and a tool for personal evolution.”
> >
> > The New York Post has reported that former Dynasty star Catherine
> > Oxenberg met with prosecutors in New York Attorney General Eric
> > Schneiderman's office to discuss her daughter India, who is a member of
> > the group. Oxenberg said, “Some people have said this is a voluntary
> > sorority. The women I have spoken to tell a far different story.
> > Coercion is not voluntary. Extortion is not voluntary. Blackmail is not
> > voluntary.”
>
> Come on, Ubi, don't hide the URL, at least not on stuff like this!

Ubi has always been dragging.

Here is the New York Times article:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/17/nyregion/nxivm-women-branded-alba...