> Prev
From: hancock4 <hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com>
Subject: Historian David McCullough to Republicans in Congress: 'Stand up' toPresident Trump
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 11:12:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Historian David McCullough to Republicans in Congress: Stand up to
President Trump
From: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com
excerpt
The Pulitzer Prize-winning TV author of the biographies Truman
and John Adams is most definitely not a fan of Trump’s
presidency. He believes the former reality-television star
and real-estate mogul is devaluing the dignity of the Oval
Office through his actions and misstatements about basic
facts.  "It’s as if we put someone in the pilot seat who’s
never flown a plane and who doesn’t seem to know where we’re
on our way to, and who frequently tells us either inaccurate
or grossly misleading information about how the flight is
going," he said. “Irresponsible words matter, and it cannot
be permitted to go on."  But the historian is in some ways
more upset with members of Congress, particularly Republicans,
for not forcefully reining in their president.

for detailed article please see
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/presidential/david-mccul...

Next <
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
President Trump
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Followup-to: soc.politics
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 15:32:47 -0500
hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com wrote:

>The Pulitzer Prize-winning TV author of the biographies Truman
>and John Adams is most definitely not a fan of Trump’s
>presidency. He believes the former reality-television star
>and real-estate mogul is devaluing the dignity of the Oval
>Office through his actions and misstatements about basic
>facts.  "It’s as if we put someone in the pilot seat who’s
>never flown a plane and who doesn’t seem to know where we’re
>on our way to, and who frequently tells us either inaccurate
>or grossly misleading information about how the flight is
>going," he said. “Irresponsible words matter, and it cannot
>be permitted to go on."  But the historian is in some ways
>more upset with members of Congress, particularly Republicans,
>for not forcefully reining in their president.

Yet he had no problems with Obama and Crooked Hillary's lack of
qualifications.

And you posted this off-topic article here because?

have to audit liberals  & wire tap reporters' phones.