> Prev
From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Subject: [OT] Appeals Court: Forcing a Teen to Masturbate So Cops Can Take Pictures Violates 4th Amendment
Full headers:
From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 07:59:38 -0800
I cannot imagine what it must be like as an appellate court judge to
have to write these words:

    Construing the facts in the light most favorable to [Trey]
    Sims, a reasonable police officer would have known that
    attempting to obtain a photograph of a minor child's erect
    penis, by ordering the child to masturbate in the presence
    of others, would unlawfully invade the child's right of
    privacy under the 4th Amendment.

I don't know which is sadder: the fact that this case -- the absolute
nadir (so far!) of stupid teen sexting prosecutions -- even exists or
that the lower court somehow found in favor of the officer (now
deceased) being sued.

A cop engaged in the act of producing child pornography by attempting to
force a teen to arouse himself while surrounded by police officers
supposedly for the purpose of matching the teen's erect penis to photos
the cop already had in his possession as part of a sexting
"investigation". The officer was told by prosecutors to do this, which
shows the twisted logic of this abhorrent request didn't spring entirely
from the mind of Detective David Abbott. He, however, did not turn down
the prosecution's request. The prosecutor who ordered this "production"
of evidence was Claiborne Richardson. Unfortunately, he has the sort of
immunity cops like Abbott can only dream about: absolute immunity.
Richardson walks away from this with little more than reputational
damage.

There's a judge out there somewhere with their name scrawled across a
granted warrant request ordering a teenager to produce an erection for
cops. Actually, there's two of them, though both go unnamed in the
decision. (Oral arguments are embedded at the bottom of the post.) From
the dissent's footnote:

    On this record, search warrants were issued on June 3, 2014,
    and again on July 1, 2014, by two different magistrates.
    The June warrant was the only one executed. In executing
    the June warrant, Abbott was unable to obtain some of the
    photos being sought. Because the prosecutor and the detective
    agreed that additional photos were necessary, Abbott was
    directed to seek the July warrant. That warrant was never
    executed and was voided.

And there's the judge who heard the prosecution's request to get this
warrant and said that was fine. That judge's name is Jan Roltsch-Anoll.
All of these justice system components worked together to put a teen in
a room full of cops with the instructions to masturbate so a detective
could take photos.

Abbott's representation was willing to take a chance on seeing the lower
court's awful immunity decision upheld, despite there being nothing
remotely sane -- much less 4th Amendment-compliant -- about law
enforcement's actions. Detective Abbott's survivors continue his fight
for him as Abbott killed himself in late 2015 as police tried to arrest
him for allegedly molesting two teens he met coaching youth hockey.
(Make of that what you will.)

The 4th Circuit Court of Appeals finds nothing at all to like about
Abbott's pleas for qualified immunity.

    Abbott's search directed at forcing Sims to achieve an
    erection intruded "upon an area in which our society
    recognizes a significantly heightened privacy interest."
    See Winston v. Lee, 470 U.S. 753, 767 (1985). Requiring Sims
    to masturbate in the presence of others, like searches
    involving physical penetration of genitalia, constituted
    "the ultimate invasion of personal dignity". Amaechi, 237
    F.3d at 363-64; see also King, 825 F.3d at 215.

    Moreover, we observe that this sexually intrusive search
    was rendered more egregious by being conducted in a manner
    that would instill fear in Sims. See Edwards, 666 F.3d
    at 884-85. Here, Sims alleged that he was "surrounded" by
    three armed officers as he questioned whether he was
    required to submit to Abbott's orders. Upon Abbott's
    insistence, Sims ultimately attempted to comply. Sims
    further alleged that the search caused him to suffer
    emotional harm. Winston, 470 U.S. at 761-63 (explaining that
    intrusions without risk of physical harm nonetheless damage
    the individual's sense of personal privacy and security).
    Accordingly, both the outrageous scope of the sexually
    intrusive search and the intimidating manner in which the
    search was conducted weigh strongly against any finding that
    the search was reasonable.

    We cannot perceive any circumstance that would justify a
    police search requiring an individual to masturbate in the
    presence of others.

Abbott's estate argued the search violated no clear precedent. In other
words, no comparative case had reached this level in the justice system
and found ordering a teen to masturbate in front of police officers
(while one of them photographed him) was a clearly established violation
of the 4th Amendment. The court agrees, but notes there's a very good
goddamn reason why there's no precedent exactly on point with this
abysmal abuse of power.

    We further observe that the Administrator is not entitled
    to invoke qualified immunity simply because no other court
    decisions directly have addressed circumstances like those
    presented here. See Clem, 284 F.3d at 553. For good reason,
    most outrageous cases of constitutional violations rarely are
    litigated. See K.H. ex rel. Murphy v. Morgan, 914 F.2d 846,
    851 (7th Cir. 1990) (explaining that never before had there
    been a case accusing welfare officials of selling foster
    children into slavery, but those officials nevertheless would
    not be entitled to immunity). Abbott

From: Ed Stasiak <estasiak@att.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 08:27:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Appeals Court: Forcing a Teen to Masturbate So Cops Can Take
Pictures Violates 4th Amendment
From: Ed Stasiak <estasiak@att.net>

> BTR1701
>
> A cop engaged in the act of producing child pornography by attempting
> to force a teen to arouse himself while surrounded by police officers
> supposedly for the purpose of matching the teen's erect penis to photos
> the cop already had in his possession as part of a sexting "investigation".

W. T. F. ?…..

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 11:13:38 -0700
In article<6388998c-9d2b-474c-8538-9eb921f5d169@googlegroups.com>,
 Ed Stasiak<estasiak@att.net> wrote:

> > BTR1701
> >
> > A cop engaged in the act of producing child pornography by attempting
> > to force a teen to arouse himself while surrounded by police officers
> > supposedly for the purpose of matching the teen's erect penis to photos
> > the cop already had in his possession as part of a sexting "investigation".
>
> W. T. F. ?…..

It's sort of a less funny but more bizarre version of identifying the
mole on the penis in PORKYS.

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/

From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Pictures Violates 4th Amendment
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 14:19:22 -0500
On 12/7/2017 1:13 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article<6388998c-9d2b-474c-8538-9eb921f5d169@googlegroups.com>,
>   Ed Stasiak<estasiak@att.net> wrote:
>
>>> BTR1701
>>>
>>> A cop engaged in the act of producing child pornography by attempting
>>> to force a teen to arouse himself while surrounded by police officers
>>> supposedly for the purpose of matching the teen's erect penis to photos
>>> the cop already had in his possession as part of a sexting "investigation".
>>
>> W. T. F. ?…..
>
> It's sort of a less funny but more bizarre version of identifying the
> mole on the penis in PORKYS.

The police let another criminal slip through their fingers?

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 13:22:40 -0700
In article <p0c47r$8em$3@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
wrote:

> On 12/7/2017 1:13 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:

> >> W. T. F. ?âέ¦..
> >
> > It's sort of a less funny but more bizarre version of identifying the
> > mole on the penis in PORKYS.
>
> The police let another criminal slip through their fingers?

Well, I'm sorry, but I've got him now, and I'm not going to let him slip
through my fingers again. Now, all I'm asking is that you give me five
boys for a few minutes. The coaches can be present - Tommy Turner and
any four boys you see fit to choose and we... and we... can put a stop
to this menace. And it is a menace.  We can put hoods over their heads
to avoid embarrassment. Now listen: we have got to do it, as distasteful
as it is. I know it's him. That tallywhacker had a mole on it. And that
mole is the key to it.

Coach Brakett: Mr. Carter, I think I have a way out of this. We, uh,
call the police, and we have 'em send over one of their sketch artists.
And Miss Balbricker can give a description. We can put up "Wanted"
posters all over school... "Have you seen this prick? Report immediately
to Beulah Balbricker. Do not attempt to apprehend this prick, as it is
armed and dangerous. It was last seen hanging out in the girls' locker
room at Angel Beach High School."

From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Pictures Violates 4th Amendment
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 16:00:50 -0500
On 12/7/2017 3:22 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <p0c47r$8em$3@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 12/7/2017 1:13 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:

>>> It's sort of a less funny but more bizarre version of identifying the
>>> mole on the penis in PORKYS.
>>
>> The police let another criminal slip through their fingers?
>>>

> Well, I'm sorry, but I've got him now, and I'm not going to let him slip
> through my fingers again. Now, all I'm asking is that you give me five
> boys for a few minutes. The coaches can be present - Tommy Turner and
> any four boys you see fit to choose and we... and we... can put a stop
> to this menace. And it is a menace.  We can put hoods over their heads
> to avoid embarrassment. Now listen: we have got to do it, as distasteful
> as it is. I know it's him. That tallywhacker had a mole on it. And that
> mole is the key to it.
>
> Coach Brakett: Mr. Carter, I think I have a way out of this. We, uh,
> call the police, and we have 'em send over one of their sketch artists.
> And Miss Balbricker can give a description. We can put up "Wanted"
> posters all over school... "Have you seen this prick? Report immediately
> to Beulah Balbricker. Do not attempt to apprehend this prick, as it is
> armed and dangerous. It was last seen hanging out in the girls' locker
> room at Angel Beach High School."

Hee hee...that's the stuff.

Still, this cop went one step further and wanted the tallywhacker to
re-don it's alter ego first.  That's a hard stance to take.

From: The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
Full headers:
From: The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 15:38:59 -0800
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 11:13:38 -0700, anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

>In article<6388998c-9d2b-474c-8538-9eb921f5d169@googlegroups.com>,
> Ed Stasiak<estasiak@att.net> wrote:
>
>> > BTR1701
>> >
>> > A cop engaged in the act of producing child pornography by attempting
>> > to force a teen to arouse himself while surrounded by police officers
>> > supposedly for the purpose of matching the teen's erect penis to photos
>> > the cop already had in his possession as part of a sexting "investigation".
>>
>> W. T. F. ?…..
>
>It's sort of a less funny but more bizarre version of identifying the
>mole on the penis in PORKYS.

With respect - the men in Porky's were all of age at least.

(Terrible movie but how could one forget Kim Cattrall?)

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 16:55:19 -0700
In article<v6kj2dhaqinovanla5ec903mnu37cbs4ed@4ax.com>,
 The Horny Goat<lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

> On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 11:13:38 -0700, anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net>
> wrote:

> >> W. T. F. ?…..
> >
> >It's sort of a less funny but more bizarre version of identifying the
> >mole on the penis in PORKYS.
>
> With respect - the men in Porky's were all of age at least.
>
> (Terrible movie but how could one forget Kim Cattrall?)

How are they of age?  They're students at Angel Beach High School.

From: Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com>
From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 15:49:03 -0000 (UTC)
anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>The Horny Goat<lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

>>>It's sort of a less funny but more bizarre version of identifying the
>>>mole on the penis in PORKYS.

>>With respect - the men in Porky's were all of age at least.

>>(Terrible movie but how could one forget Kim Cattrall?)

>How are they of age?  They're students at Angel Beach High School.

The age of consent was lower than the age of majority in almost all
cases decades ago, and today's crazy child pr0n laws weren't enacted yet.
Anyway, the answer to Kim Cattrall is "yes".

From: The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
Full headers:
From: The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 12:04:25 -0800
On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 15:49:03 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>The age of consent was lower than the age of majority in almost all
>cases decades ago, and today's crazy child pr0n laws weren't enacted yet.
>Anyway, the answer to Kim Cattrall is "yes".

You have correctly pointed out that the age of majority and age of
consent are two different things and that I had just said "of age"
which was not a deliberate attempt to be confusing or duplicitous on
my part.

Brain dead maybe (which is an occupation hazard at this time of year
if you own a store) but duplicitous never.

From: Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com>
From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 20:26:09 -0000 (UTC)
The Horny Goat<lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
>Fri, 8 Dec 2017 15:49:03 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>>The age of consent was lower than the age of majority in almost all
>>cases decades ago, and today's crazy child pr0n laws weren't enacted yet.
>>Anyway, the answer to Kim Cattrall is "yes".

>You have correctly pointed out that the age of majority and age of
>consent are two different things and that I had just said "of age"
>which was not a deliberate attempt to be confusing or duplicitous on
>my part.

>Brain dead maybe (which is an occupation hazard at this time of year
>if you own a store) but duplicitous never.

I thought it was clear from context that you meant age of consent. I was
disputing anim's dispute.

From: The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
Full headers:
From: The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 12:45:56 -0800
On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 20:26:09 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>>You have correctly pointed out that the age of majority and age of
>>consent are two different things and that I had just said "of age"
>>which was not a deliberate attempt to be confusing or duplicitous on
>>my part.
>
>>Brain dead maybe (which is an occupation hazard at this time of year
>>if you own a store) but duplicitous never.
>
>I thought it was clear from context that you meant age of consent. I was
>disputing anim's dispute.

Canada's age of consent law is two tiered meaning that if girl is one
month shy of her birthday and her boyfriend is one month past his
birthday and they get caught in flagrante he does not get a
designation as a dangerous sexual offender that you or I (who are well
past the age of consent) would likely get. He gets penalized but not
for life like you or I would.

He wouldn't get a medal (which some Canadian sentences may as well be
given credit for time served before trial) but he wouldn't be marred
for life either.

Can't recall if it's currently 16 or 14

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 14:23:28 -0700
In article <p0esh1$hqh$1@dont-email.me>,
 "Adam H. Kerman"<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> The Horny Goat<lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
> >Fri, 8 Dec 2017 15:49:03 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"<ahk@chinet.com>
> >wrote:
>
> >>The age of consent was lower than the age of majority in almost all
> >>cases decades ago, and today's crazy child pr0n laws weren't enacted yet.
> >>Anyway, the answer to Kim Cattrall is "yes".
>
> >You have correctly pointed out that the age of majority and age of
> >consent are two different things and that I had just said "of age"
> >which was not a deliberate attempt to be confusing or duplicitous on
> >my part.
>
> >Brain dead maybe (which is an occupation hazard at this time of year
> >if you own a store) but duplicitous never.
>
> I thought it was clear from context that you meant age of consent. I was
> disputing anim's dispute.

Florida age of consent is currently 18.  I can't find out what it was in
1954.  Nor can I remember if Pee-Wee was, for instance, old enough to
drive.

From: Alan Smithee <alms@last.inc>
From: Alan Smithee <alms@last.inc>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: [OT] Appeals Court: Forcing a Teen to Masturbate So Cops Can
Take Pictures Violates 4th Amendment
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 01:43:58 -0400
On 12/07/2017 07:38 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
> With respect - the men in Porky's were all of age at least.
>
> (Terrible movie but how could one forget Kim Cattrall?)

I forgot about her.

From: Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net>
From: Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Pictures Violates 4th Amendment
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 22:09:55 -0800
On 12/7/2017 9:43 PM, Alan Smithee wrote:
> On 12/07/2017 07:38 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
>> With respect - the men in Porky's were all of age at least.
>>
>> (Terrible movie but how could one forget Kim Cattrall?)
>
> I forgot about her.

Forgot about who?

instinct are running screaming.

From: The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
Full headers:
From: The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 03:23:46 -0800
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 22:09:55 -0800, Dimensional Traveler<dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>On 12/7/2017 9:43 PM, Alan Smithee wrote:
>> On 12/07/2017 07:38 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
>>> With respect - the men in Porky's were all of age at least.
>>>
>>> (Terrible movie but how could one forget Kim Cattrall?)
>>
>> I forgot about her.
>>
>Forgot about who?

If you had seen her red-hot performance in Porky's you'd know why she
got the Sex in the City gig. OMG

From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Pictures Violates 4th Amendment
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 09:03:00 -0500
On 12/8/2017 1:09 AM, Dimensional Traveler wrote:
> On 12/7/2017 9:43 PM, Alan Smithee wrote:
>> On 12/07/2017 07:38 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
>>> With respect - the men in Porky's were all of age at least.
>>>
>>> (Terrible movie but how could one forget Kim Cattrall?)
>>
>> I forgot about her.
>>
> Forgot about who?

The attractive Lassie.

From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 14:04:23 -0500
On 12/7/2017 11:27 AM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>> BTR1701
>>
>> A cop engaged in the act of producing child pornography by attempting
>> to force a teen to arouse himself while surrounded by police officers
>> supposedly for the purpose of matching the teen's erect penis to photos
>> the cop already had in his possession as part of a sexting "investigation".
>
> W. T. F. ?…..

Note (in passing) that this "obvious" taboo is very much a
culture-related one.  E.g., we apparently think nothing of demanding a
suspect's fingerprints or DNA, or even pubic hair.  Meanwhile, if ever
the accused were a Muslim woman lined-up for full uncovered-head
identification by a male eyewitness, well, I assume there's hell toupée...

--

- - - - - - - -
   YOUR taste at work...

From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Pictures Violates 4th Amendment
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 20:12:26 -0500

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Full headers:
From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 18:09:11 -0800
In article<6388998c-9d2b-474c-8538-9eb921f5d169@googlegroups.com>,
 Ed Stasiak<estasiak@att.net> wrote:

> > BTR1701
> >
> > A cop engaged in the act of producing child pornography by attempting
> > to force a teen to arouse himself while surrounded by police officers
> > supposedly for the purpose of matching the teen's erect penis to photos
> > the cop already had in his possession as part of a sexting "investigation".
>
> W. T. F. ?...

What amazes me is what possible reason did any of them have to think it
would even work? Leaving aside all the legal and moral problems, even a
professional porn actor would be challenged to get it up under those
circumstances. Why would they think this terrified kid would be able to
do it?

And honestly, if you're subject to one of these orders, it's not like
you can be charged with contempt of court for failure to become sexually
aroused on command, so to hell with them all.

Seems like this would not only implicate the 4th Amendment, but the 1st
Amendment as well. Masturbation is a sexual act and many people have
religious beliefs about when and where it's appropriate to perform a
sexual act. Requiring the kid to do this may violate his religious
beliefs, which would bring the 1st Amendment into play.

From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 22:46:22 -0500
On 12/7/2017 9:09 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article<6388998c-9d2b-474c-8538-9eb921f5d169@googlegroups.com>,
>   Ed Stasiak<estasiak@att.net> wrote:
>
>>> BTR1701
>>>
>>> A cop engaged in the act of producing child pornography by attempting
>>> to force a teen to arouse himself while surrounded by police officers
>>> supposedly for the purpose of matching the teen's erect penis to photos
>>> the cop already had in his possession as part of a sexting "investigation".
>>
>> W. T. F. ?...
>
> What amazes me is what possible reason did any of them have to think it
> would even work? Leaving aside all the legal and moral problems, even a
> professional porn actor would be challenged to get it up under those
> circumstances. Why would they think this terrified kid would be able to
> do it?
>
> And honestly, if you're subject to one of these orders, it's not like
> you can be charged with contempt of court for failure to become sexually
> aroused on command, so to hell with them all.
>
> Seems like this would not only implicate the 4th Amendment, but the 1st
> Amendment as well. Masturbation is a sexual act and many people have
> religious beliefs about when and where it's appropriate to perform a
> sexual act. Requiring the kid to do this may violate his religious
> beliefs, which would bring the 1st Amendment into play.

....into *fore*play, you mean.

--

- - - - - - - -
   YOUR taste at work...

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 19:50:59 -0800
In article <5a2a0b10$0$40622$b1db1813$f9722a78@news.astraweb.com>,
 moviePig<pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

> On 12/7/2017 9:09 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

> >> W. T. F. ?...
> >
> > What amazes me is what possible reason did any of them have to think it
> > would even work? Leaving aside all the legal and moral problems, even a
> > professional porn actor would be challenged to get it up under those
> > circumstances. Why would they think this terrified kid would be able to
> > do it?
> >
> > And honestly, if you're subject to one of these orders, it's not like
> > you can be charged with contempt of court for failure to become sexually
> > aroused on command, so to hell with them all.
> >
> > Seems like this would not only implicate the 4th Amendment, but the 1st
> > Amendment as well. Masturbation is a sexual act and many people have
> > religious beliefs about when and where it's appropriate to perform a
> > sexual act. Requiring the kid to do this may violate his religious
> > beliefs, which would bring the 1st Amendment into play.
>
> ...into *fore*play, you mean.

Only if they allowed him to take himself to dinner first.

From: David Johnston <davidjohnston29@yahoo.com>
From: David Johnston <davidjohnston29@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Pictures Violates 4th Amendment
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 12:41:01 -0700
On 2017-12-07 7:09 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article<6388998c-9d2b-474c-8538-9eb921f5d169@googlegroups.com>,
>   Ed Stasiak<estasiak@att.net> wrote:
>
>>> BTR1701
>>>
>>> A cop engaged in the act of producing child pornography by attempting
>>> to force a teen to arouse himself while surrounded by police officers
>>> supposedly for the purpose of matching the teen's erect penis to photos
>>> the cop already had in his possession as part of a sexting "investigation".
>>
>> W. T. F. ?...
>
> What amazes me is what possible reason did any of them have to think it
> would even work? Leaving aside all the legal and moral problems, even a
> professional porn actor would be challenged to get it up under those
> circumstances. Why would they think this terrified kid would be able to
> do it?
>
> And honestly, if you're subject to one of these orders, it's not like
> you can be charged with contempt of court for failure to become sexually
> aroused on command, so to hell with them all.

Keenan also noted Abbott ordered Sims to “manipulate his penis” to get
an erection, while two other uniformed officers were present. When that
did not succeed, Claiborne Richardson, the assistant Prince William
county commonwealth's attorney, and Abbott obtained a second search
warrant and threatened to take Sims to a hospital “to give him an
erection-producing injection.” This injection ultimately never took
place due to a massive public outcry.

Next <
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Pictures Violates 4th Amendment
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 20:14:13 -0500
On 12/7/17 10:59 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> A cop engaged in the act of producing child pornography by attempting to
> force a teen to arouse himself...

At that age, I'm just surprised they could STOP him...

--
"Now Trump and his minions are in the driver