> Prev
From: irishranger317 <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Subject: Another left wing anti-Trump scum bag takes a hit
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 11:19:35 -0800 (PST)
From: irishranger317@gmail.com
"Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firm"

EXCLUSIVE: A senior Justice Department official was demoted this week amid an ongoing investigation
into his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump “dossier,”
the department confirmed to Fox News.

Until Wednesday morning, Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ: associate deputy attorney general, a
post that placed him four doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; and
director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF), a program described by the
department as “the centerpiece of the attorney general’s drug strategy.”

Initially senior department officials could not provide the reason for Ohr’s demotion, but Fox
News has learned that evidence collected by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
(HPSCI), chaired by Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., indicates that Ohr met during the 2016 campaign with
Christopher Steele, the former British spy who authored the “dossier.”

Additionally, House investigators have determined that Ohr met shortly after the election with Glenn
Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS – the opposition research firm that hired Steele to compile the
dossier with funds supplied by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.
By that point, according to published reports, the dossier had been in the hands of the FBI, which
exists under the aegis of DOJ, for some five months, and the surveillance on Page had been commenced
more than two months prior."

What little credibility Mueller's left wing anti-trump smear attack had, has now been discredited.
The sad
thing is that it comes too late to save General Michael Flynn who has had his life destroyed by
these scum bags.

Irish Mike

From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 14:37:40 -0500
On 12/7/2017 2:19 PM, irishranger317@gmail.com wrote:

> "Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firm"
>
> EXCLUSIVE: A senior Justice Department official was demoted this week amid an ongoing
investigation into his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump
“dossier,” the department confirmed to Fox News.

> Until Wednesday morning, Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ: associate deputy attorney general, a
post that placed him four doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; and
director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF), a program described by the
department as “the centerpiece of the attorney general’s drug strategy.”

> Initially senior department officials could not provide the reason for Ohr’s demotion, but Fox
News has learned that evidence collected by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
(HPSCI), chaired by Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., indicates that Ohr met during the 2016 campaign with
Christopher Steele, the former British spy who authored the “dossier.”

> Additionally, House investigators have determined that Ohr met shortly after the election with
Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS – the opposition research firm that hired Steele to
compile the dossier with funds supplied by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National
Committee. By that point, according to published reports, the dossier had been in the hands of the
FBI, which exists under the aegis of DOJ, for some five months, and the surveillance on Page had
been commenced more than two months prior."

> What little credibility Mueller's left wing anti-trump smear attack had, has now been discredited.
 The sad
> thing is that it comes too late to save General Michael Flynn who has had his life destroyed by
these scum bags.

> Irish Mike

Wow, so, just to keep my feet on the ground, I asked Google News about
'Bruce Ohr', and was offered exactly 3 stories as full coverage: Fox
News, The Daily Caller (citing Fox News), and People's Pundit Daily.

--

- - - - - - - -
   YOUR taste at work...

From: Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 15:55:44 -0500
On 2017-12-07 2:37 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 12/7/2017 2:19 PM, irishranger317@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> "Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firm"
>>
>> EXCLUSIVE: A senior Justice Department official was demoted this week
>> amid an ongoing investigation into his contacts with the opposition
>> research firm responsible for the anti-Trump “dossier,” the department
>> confirmed to Fox News.
>>
>> Until Wednesday morning, Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ:
>> associate deputy attorney general, a post that placed him four doors
>> down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; and
>> director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF),
>> a program described by the department as “the centerpiece of the
>> attorney general’s drug strategy.”
>>
>> Initially senior department officials could not provide the reason for
>> Ohr’s demotion, but Fox News has learned that evidence collected by
>> the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI), chaired
>> by Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., indicates that Ohr met during the 2016
>> campaign with Christopher Steele, the former British spy who authored
>> the “dossier.”
>>
>> Additionally, House investigators have determined that Ohr met shortly
>> after the election with Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS – the
>> opposition research firm that hired Steele to compile the dossier with
>> funds supplied by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic
>> National Committee. By that point, according to published reports, the
>> dossier had been in the hands of the FBI, which exists under the aegis
>> of DOJ, for some five months, and the surveillance on Page had been
>> commenced more than two months prior."
>>
>> What little credibility Mueller's left wing anti-trump smear attack
>> had, has now been discredited.  The sad
>> thing is that it comes too late to save General Michael Flynn who has
>> had his life destroyed by these scum bags.
>>
>> Irish Mike
>
> Wow, so, just to keep my feet on the ground, I asked Google News about
> 'Bruce Ohr', and was offered exactly 3 stories as full coverage: Fox
> News, The Daily Caller (citing Fox News), and People's Pundit Daily.

So if it wasn't in WaPo or NYT, Ohr didn't really get demoted?

--
Rhino

From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 16:29:07 -0500
On 12/7/2017 3:55 PM, Rhino wrote:
> On 2017-12-07 2:37 PM, moviePig wrote:
>> On 12/7/2017 2:19 PM, irishranger317@gmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> "Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier
>>> firm"
>>>
>>> EXCLUSIVE: A senior Justice Department official was demoted this week
>>> amid an ongoing investigation into his contacts with the opposition
>>> research firm responsible for the anti-Trump “dossier,” the
>>> department confirmed to Fox News.
>>>
>>> Until Wednesday morning, Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ:
>>> associate deputy attorney general, a post that placed him four doors
>>> down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; and
>>> director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces
>>> (OCDETF), a program described by the department as “the centerpiece
>>> of the attorney general’s drug strategy.”
>>>
>>> Initially senior department officials could not provide the reason
>>> for Ohr’s demotion, but Fox News has learned that evidence collected
>>> by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI),
>>> chaired by Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., indicates that Ohr met during
>>> the 2016 campaign with Christopher Steele, the former British spy who
>>> authored the “dossier.”
>>>
>>> Additionally, House investigators have determined that Ohr met
>>> shortly after the election with Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion
>>> GPS – the opposition research firm that hired Steele to compile the
>>> dossier with funds supplied by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the
>>> Democratic National Committee. By that point, according to published
>>> reports, the dossier had been in the hands of the FBI, which exists
>>> under the aegis of DOJ, for some five months, and the surveillance on
>>> Page had been commenced more than two months prior."
>>>
>>> What little credibility Mueller's left wing anti-trump smear attack
>>> had, has now been discredited.  The sad
>>> thing is that it comes too late to save General Michael Flynn who has
>>> had his life destroyed by these scum bags.
>>>
>>> Irish Mike
>>
>> Wow, so, just to keep my feet on the ground, I asked Google News about
>> 'Bruce Ohr', and was offered exactly 3 stories as full coverage: Fox
>> News, The Daily Caller (citing Fox News), and People's Pundit Daily.
>>
> So if it wasn't in WaPo or NYT, Ohr didn't really get demoted?

'The news' isn't merely an assembly of facts, as literally hundreds to
thousands of those spring forth on any given day.  Rather, the news
comprises stories that have "significance".  And, here in the U.S., news
organizations actually compete to *include* those stories for their
readership.  So, when an otherwise freely available fact is seized upon
by a single, narrow outpost of the press corps, you'd do well to sniff
it for the noxious aroma of Agenda.  But surely that's not news, is it?

--

- - - - - - - -
   YOUR taste at work...

From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 20:10:43 -0500

From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 18:39:32 -0500
In article <5a299886$0$2083$b1db1813$7ad5c21@news.astraweb.com>, pwallace@moviepig.com wrote:

>Wow, so, just to keep my feet on the ground, I asked Google News about
>'Bruce Ohr', and was offered exactly 3 stories as full coverage: Fox
>News, The Daily Caller (citing Fox News), and People's Pundit Daily.

#WhatLiberalMedia

have to audit liberals  & wire tap reporters' phones.

From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 20:10:48 -0500

From: Arc Michael <abookoflife@yahoo.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 18:21:22 -0800 (PST)
From: Arc Michael <abookoflife@yahoo.com>
On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 5:10:50 PM UTC-8, FPP wrote:
> On 12/7/17 2:37 PM, moviePig wrote:
thanks irish, Mental here is a lame duck

From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Followup-to: alt.test
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 18:37:58 -0500
irishranger317@gmail.com wrote without line breaks:

>"Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firm"
>
>EXCLUSIVE: A senior Justice Department official was demoted this week amid an ongoing investigation
into his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump “dossier,”
the department con

>Until Wednesday morning, Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ: associate deputy attorney general, a
post that placed him four doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; and
director of the Organ

>Initially senior department officials could not provide the reason for Ohr’s demotion, but Fox
News has learned that evidence collected by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
(HPSCI), chaired by Re

>Additionally, House investigators have determined that Ohr met shortly after the election with
Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS – the opposition research firm that hired Steele to
compile the dossier with f

>What little credibility Mueller's left wing anti-trump smear attack had, has now been discredited.
The sad
>thing is that it comes too late to save General Michael Flynn who has had his life destroyed by
these scum bags.

And you posted this off-topic article here because?

have to audit liberals  & wire tap reporters' phones.

From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 20:07:41 -0500
On 12/7/17 2:19 PM, irishranger317@gmail.com wrote:
> What little credibility Mueller's left wing anti-trump smear attack had, has now been discredited.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...
If by "discredited" you mean "picking up steam"... sure, it's "discredited".

Flynn and Popadopolous have already pleaded guilty.  They've gotten
sweetheart plea deals...
Care to venture as to why that is?
--
"Now Trump and his minions are in the driver

Next <
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv