> Prev
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2018-01-02 (Tuesday)
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 08:12:59 -0500
I watched:

LA TO VEGAS:  The pilot episode for this new FOX series about a plane
full of idiots that travels back and forth between Los Angeles and Las
Vegas.  Given how short that flight is, I have no idea how they find so
much time to wander around the plane.  In any case, this was really bad.
  One and done for me.

THE BAD BATCH:  A 2016 film about life in Texas starring Suki Waterhouse
and Jason Mamoa (FRONTIER).  Nothing about the setting/world of this
film made any sense at all.  I don't know how much was intended as post
apocalyptic world and how much was prison colony and how much was just
typical Texas lifestyle.  Jim Carrey, Keanu Reeves, and Giovanni Ribisi
all show up in cameos here, but they don't bring much to the table other
than quirk.  I'm not sure who this movie's target audience might be.
Perhaps with a bunch of nudity added it could have risen to the level of
MACHETE or NUDE NUNS WITH BIG GUNS, but as it stands, the film is
nothing more than a wasteland.

DAVE CHAPPELLE EQUANIMITY & THE BIRD REVELATION:  I watched EQUANIMITY
and though I agreed with his political/social opinions about almost
everything, I didn't find his delivery entertaining or his attempts to
spin jokes on the subject matter at all successful.  He seems to spend
most of his stage time telling the audience that he is funny and
successful.  As a result, I didn't even bother with THE BIRD REVELATION,
so I didn't get to much of anything regarding the sexual harassment in
Hollywood stuff.

What did you watch?

From: Arthur Lipscomb <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org>
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2018-01-02 (Tuesday)
From: Arthur Lipscomb <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 06:45:23 -0800
On 1/3/2018 5:12 AM, Obveeus wrote:

> I watched:
>
> LA TO VEGAS:  The pilot episode for this new FOX series about a plane
> full of idiots that travels back and forth between Los Angeles and Las
> Vegas.  Given how short that flight is, I have no idea how they find so
> much time to wander around the plane.  In any case, this was really bad.
>   One and done for me.

I didn't even bother to sample.

> THE BAD BATCH:  A 2016 film about life in Texas starring Suki Waterhouse
> and Jason Mamoa (FRONTIER).  Nothing about the setting/world of this
> film made any sense at all.  I don't know how much was intended as post
> apocalyptic world and how much was prison colony and how much was just
> typical Texas lifestyle.  Jim Carrey, Keanu Reeves, and Giovanni Ribisi
> all show up in cameos here, but they don't bring much to the table other
> than quirk.  I'm not sure who this movie's target audience might be.
> Perhaps with a bunch of nudity added it could have risen to the level of
> MACHETE or NUDE NUNS WITH BIG GUNS, but as it stands, the film is
> nothing more than a wasteland.
>
> DAVE CHAPPELLE EQUANIMITY & THE BIRD REVELATION:  I watched EQUANIMITY
> and though I agreed with his political/social opinions about almost
> everything, I didn't find his delivery entertaining or his attempts to
> spin jokes on the subject matter at all successful.  He seems to spend
> most of his stage time telling the audience that he is funny and
> successful.  As a result, I didn't even bother with THE BIRD REVELATION,
> so I didn't get to much of anything regarding the sexual harassment in
> Hollywood stuff.

Now that you mention it, I guess I only watched Equanimity too.  When it
was over I didn't see an option to watch The Bird Revelation.  Just
added to the queue.

> What did you watch?

Major Crimes - "By Any Means: Part 3" - The cops finally catch a clue in
their cat and mouse game against Stroh.

Fresh Off the Boat - "Big Baby" - Honey asks Jessica to help her deal
with her control freak mother, but Jessica discovers she has a lot in
common with another control freak.  Funny episode.

American Horror Story - Another episode.

Runaways (Hulu) "Doomsday" - The kids find out more about their parents
while the parents find out more about their kids.  OK episode.  But one
thing I'm not clear on, what exactly does that pet dinosaur eat?  And
why isn't it attacking random people left and right since it was only
ordered to not eat the other kids?

From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 11:03:32 -0500
On 1/3/2018 9:45 AM, Arthur Lipscomb wrote:
> On 1/3/2018 5:12 AM, Obveeus wrote:
>>
>> I watched:
>>
>> LA TO VEGAS:  The pilot episode for this new FOX series about a plane
>> full of idiots that travels back and forth between Los Angeles and Las
>> Vegas.  Given how short that flight is, I have no idea how they find
>> so much time to wander around the plane.  In any case, this was really
>> bad.   One and done for me.
>>

> I didn't even bother to sample.

You made the correct call.

>> DAVE CHAPPELLE EQUANIMITY & THE BIRD REVELATION:  I watched EQUANIMITY
>> and though I agreed with his political/social opinions about almost
>> everything, I didn't find his delivery entertaining or his attempts to
>> spin jokes on the subject matter at all successful.  He seems to spend
>> most of his stage time telling the audience that he is funny and
>> successful.  As a result, I didn't even bother with THE BIRD
>> REVELATION, so I didn't get to much of anything regarding the sexual
>> harassment in Hollywood stuff.
>>
> Now that you mention it, I guess I only watched Equanimity too.  When it
> was over I didn't see an option to watch The Bird Revelation.  Just
> added to the queue.

I read this morning that the two specials are very different in
tone/content due to the different venues.  The first special (the one I
watched) is a big theater so the comedy is much more mainstream.  I
guess that the second special is the one that is getting more
attention...or at least angering more niche groups.

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 10:55:18 -0700
In article <p2iusg$n89$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
wrote:

> On 1/3/2018 9:45 AM, Arthur Lipscomb wrote:
> > On 1/3/2018 5:12 AM, Obveeus wrote:
> >>
> >> I watched:
> >>
> >> LA TO VEGAS:  The pilot episode for this new FOX series about a plane
> >> full of idiots that travels back and forth between Los Angeles and Las
> >> Vegas.  Given how short that flight is, I have no idea how they find
> >> so much time to wander around the plane.  In any case, this was really
> >> bad.   One and done for me.
> >>

> > I didn't even bother to sample.
>
> You made the correct call.
>
> >> DAVE CHAPPELLE EQUANIMITY & THE BIRD REVELATION:  I watched EQUANIMITY
> >> and though I agreed with his political/social opinions about almost
> >> everything, I didn't find his delivery entertaining or his attempts to
> >> spin jokes on the subject matter at all successful.  He seems to spend
> >> most of his stage time telling the audience that he is funny and
> >> successful.  As a result, I didn't even bother with THE BIRD
> >> REVELATION, so I didn't get to much of anything regarding the sexual
> >> harassment in Hollywood stuff.
> >>
> > Now that you mention it, I guess I only watched Equanimity too.  When it
> > was over I didn't see an option to watch The Bird Revelation.  Just
> > added to the queue.
>
> I read this morning that the two specials are very different in
> tone/content due to the different venues.  The first special (the one I
> watched) is a big theater so the comedy is much more mainstream.  I
> guess that the second special is the one that is getting more
> attention...or at least angering more niche groups.

The Netflix tried to sell me Bird Revolution so I added it to my list.

They must be listening in on us.

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/

From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 15:31:54 -0500
On 1/3/2018 12:55 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <p2iusg$n89$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:

>>> I didn't even bother to sample.
>>
>> You made the correct call.

>>> Now that you mention it, I guess I only watched Equanimity too.  When it
>>> was over I didn't see an option to watch The Bird Revelation.  Just
>>> added to the queue.
>>
>> I read this morning that the two specials are very different in
>> tone/content due to the different venues.  The first special (the one I
>> watched) is a big theater so the comedy is much more mainstream.  I
>> guess that the second special is the one that is getting more
>> attention...or at least angering more niche groups.
>
> The Netflix tried to sell me Bird Revolution so I added it to my list.
>
> They must be listening in on us.

....and trying to trap us.

From: David Barnett <dbar3518@bigpond.net.au>
From: David Barnett <dbar3518@bigpond.net.au>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 08:33:50 +1100
In article <p2iqa5$ma2$1@dont-email.me>, arthur@alum.calberkeley.org
says...

> > I watched:
>

> Major Crimes - "By Any Means: Part 3" - The cops finally catch a clue in
> their cat and mouse game against Stroh.

 Unavailable here so far.
--
David Barnett

From: Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid>
From: Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 08:02:53 -0800
On 2018-01-03 13:12:59 +0000, Obveeus said:

> What did you watch?

After getting back from my sister's after a one-day trip, I watched:

Wanted (The Netflix) - Episodes #1.3 & 1.4. I didn't care for these
episodes as much as the first two, unfortunately. These two episodes
relied way too much on plot contrivances, something the first two
episodes had cleverly avoided...
   Anyway, we finally get filled in on the details of "Lola's" former
life. We also learn a couple of new details about Chelsea (though we
still haven't learned why she embezzled the money, and if she still has
access to it, yet...). But, in the short-term, they've lost the car
with the money.
   And, and Boke is a very, very bad man...

Tini: The New Life of Violetta (The Netflix) - A movie that shares
almost nothing in common with the original "Violetta" telenovela,
except for 5 characters with names identical to the series, but
virtually all of them act nothing like they did on the show!... Yeah,
not only was this filmed differently than the show, tonally it was also
basically nothing like the show. (The most jarring change was in the
character of Ludmilla - the character acted (and sounded!) nothing like
they did on the show, and actress Mercedes Lambre looked about 10 years
older!) And there was basically no fun in the brief mustache twirling
we got from Sofia Carson, either... And I hated the "name chance"
ending...  >:/
   The other thing that sucked here was the music - what happened to
the peppy, upbeat songs we got from the TV series?!! Pretty much
everything here was a mopey ballad!...  :/
   Considering this had almost nothing in common with the show, this is
hopefully the last "spin-off" movie they try from "Violetta".
   However, Italian actress Beatrice Arnera who played new Violetta
cohort Miranda is quite striking - I hope she gets drafted over into
American film and TV, pronto!!  ;)

Within (one of the Cinemaxes) - AKA. "Crawlsapce". I watched this
because it starred Erin Moriarty (of "Red Widow" and "Jessica Jones"
fame), and she looks great here. However, this flick is bad... About
the only compliment I can pay them is that they surprised me by not
going the "supernatural" route in explaining what was going on... But
this is another "horror"-type flick in which the ending totally sucked.
(And it was pointless too - within a few hours, the cops would have
figured out what had happened, and would have been back...) A "Do NOT
Recommend" on this, unless you're dying to see some glimpses of a
scantily clad Moriarity....

Recorded for later: LA to Vegas (series premiere), Chicago Med, and
Layover (some obscure flick with Alexandra Daddario abd Kate Upton that
I recorded off Cinemax...).

From: Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid>
From: Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 08:08:17 -0800
On 2018-01-03 16:02:53 +0000, Ian J. Ball said:

> On 2018-01-03 13:12:59 +0000, Obveeus said:
>
>> What did you watch?
>
> Tini: The New Life of Violetta (The Netflix) - A movie that shares
> almost nothing in common with the original "Violetta" telenovela,
> except for 5 characters with names identical to the series, but
> virtually all of them act nothing like they did on the show!... Yeah,
> not only was this filmed differently than the show, tonally it was also
> basically nothing like the show. (The most jarring change was in the
> character of Ludmilla - the character acted (and sounded!) nothing like
> [she] did on the show, and actress Mercedes Lambre looked about 10
> years older!) And there was basically no fun in the brief mustache
> twirling we got from Sofia Carson, either... And I hated the "name
> chance" ending...  >:/

Grrr... I do this all the time - make that the "name CHANGE ending"...

From: icebreaker <icebreaker@nowhere.com>
From: icebreaker <icebreaker@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 12:54:33 -0500
On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 08:02:53 -0800, Ian J. Ball<IJBall@mac.invalid>
wrote:

>On 2018-01-03 13:12:59 +0000, Obveeus said:
>
>> What did you watch?

Have you given up Lucifer and The Gifted?

From: Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:56:17 -0800 (PST)
From: "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.com>
On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 9:54:38 AM UTC-8, icebreaker wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 08:02:53 -0800, Ian J. Ball<IJBall@mac.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> >On 2018-01-03 13:12:59 +0000, Obveeus said:
> >
> >> What did you watch?
>
> Have you given up Lucifer and The Gifted?

I was out of town when they aired. I have them recorded. But I was too tired to watch either last
night.

I'll get to "Lucifer" tonight, and "The Gifted" today or tomorrow...

From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 15:30:55 -0500
On 1/3/2018 12:54 PM, icebreaker wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 08:02:53 -0800, Ian J. Ball<IJBall@mac.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2018-01-03 13:12:59 +0000, Obveeus said:
>>
>>> What did you watch?
>
> Have you given up Lucifer and The Gifted?

I gave up on GIFTED.  I watch LUCIFER on Monday when it airs.

From: Arthur Lipscomb <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org>
From: Arthur Lipscomb <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 18:58:55 -0800
On 1/3/2018 12:30 PM, Obveeus wrote:

> On 1/3/2018 12:54 PM, icebreaker wrote:
>> On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 08:02:53 -0800, Ian J. Ball<IJBall@mac.invalid>
>> wrote:

>> Have you given up Lucifer and The Gifted?
>
> I gave up on GIFTED.

It has gotten better.

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 10:56:59 -0700
In article <p2iurd$o3f$1@dont-email.me>,
 Ian J. Ball<IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:

> On 2018-01-03 13:12:59 +0000, Obveeus said:
>
> > What did you watch?
>
> After getting back from my sister's after a one-day trip, I watched:
>

> Recorded for later: LA to Vegas (series premiere), Chicago Med, and
> Layover (some obscure flick with Alexandra Daddario abd Kate Upton that
> I recorded off Cinemax...).

You had me at Hi Ho Daddario!

From: Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid>
From: Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 10:10:20 -0800
On 2018-01-03 17:56:59 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

> In article <p2iurd$o3f$1@dont-email.me>,
>  Ian J. Ball<IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On 2018-01-03 13:12:59 +0000, Obveeus said:
>>
>>> What did you watch?
>>
>> After getting back from my sister's after a one-day trip, I watched...
>>

>> Recorded for later: LA to Vegas (series premiere), Chicago Med, and
>> Layover (some obscure flick with Alexandra Daddario and Kate Upton that
>> I recorded off Cinemax...).
>
> You had me at Hi Ho Daddario!

Yes, you're nothing if not easily "led" to certain projects...  :p

From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 15:34:03 -0500
On 1/3/2018 1:10 PM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 2018-01-03 17:56:59 +0000, anim8rfsk said:
>
>> In article <p2iurd$o3f$1@dont-email.me>,
>>  Ian J. Ball<IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:

>>> After getting back from my sister's after a one-day trip, I watched...
>>>

>>> Recorded for later: LA to Vegas (series premiere), Chicago Med, and
>>> Layover (some obscure flick with Alexandra Daddario and Kate Upton that
>>> I recorded off Cinemax...).
>>
>> You had me at Hi Ho Daddario!
>
> Yes, you're nothing if not easily "led" to certain projects...  :p

You two both seem to love those sub 5.0 IMDB rating offerings.

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 19:04:24 -0700
In article <p2jenn$jko$5@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
wrote:

> On 1/3/2018 1:10 PM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> > On 2018-01-03 17:56:59 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

> >> You had me at Hi Ho Daddario!
> >
> > Yes, you're nothing if not easily "led" to certain projects...  :p
>
> You two both seem to love those sub 5.0 IMDB rating offerings.

Hey, I watched SAN ANDREAS.

And BAYWATCH.

And *two* Percy Jackson movies.

From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 23:26:35 -0500
On 1/3/2018 9:04 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <p2jenn$jko$5@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:

>>> Yes, you're nothing if not easily "led" to certain projects...  :p
>>
>> You two both seem to love those sub 5.0 IMDB rating offerings.
>
> Hey, I watched SAN ANDREAS.

My condolences.

> And BAYWATCH.

I've avoided that one.

> And *two* Percy Jackson movies.

I watched at least one of those, but don't recall it as being other than
middling.

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 05:14:17 -0700
In article <p2kadq$5pb$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
wrote:

> On 1/3/2018 9:04 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> > In article <p2jenn$jko$5@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> > wrote:

> >> You two both seem to love those sub 5.0 IMDB rating offerings.
> >
> > Hey, I watched SAN ANDREAS.
>
> My condolences.
>
> > And BAYWATCH.
>
> I've avoided that one.
>
> > And *two* Percy Jackson movies.
>
> I watched at least one of those, but don't recall it as being other than
> middling.

And now THE LAYOVER.  4.7 on IMDb (I looked it up so you don't have to)

I enjoyed it quite a bit, almost entirely for Daddario's comedic chops.
It's a hard recommend for anyone but BTR though.  For him, it's worth it
for the swimsuit modification sequence alone.

She did a IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA.  Seems like that might be a
good fit for her.  I'll have to track that down.

On the bottom end of the spectrum, she's in LOGAN PAUL SUMMER SAGA.

From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 08:33:26 -0500
On 1/4/2018 7:14 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <p2kadq$5pb$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 1/3/2018 9:04 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:

>>> Hey, I watched SAN ANDREAS.
>>
>> My condolences.
>>
>>> And BAYWATCH.
>>
>> I've avoided that one.
>>
>>> And *two* Percy Jackson movies.
>>
>> I watched at least one of those, but don't recall it as being other than
>> middling.
>
> And now THE LAYOVER.  4.7 on IMDb (I looked it up so you don't have to)

Yay!

> I enjoyed it quite a bit, almost entirely for Daddario's comedic chops.
> It's a hard recommend for anyone but BTR though.  For him, it's worth it
> for the swimsuit modification sequence alone.
>
> She did a IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA.  Seems like that might be a
> good fit for her.  I'll have to track that down.
>
> On the bottom end of the spectrum, she's in LOGAN PAUL SUMMER SAGA.

A whopping 3.5 rating on IMDB and Daddario's character name is
'himself'.  Also in the cast are David Hasselhoff (with no character
name) and Dwayne Johnson (playing 'himself').  I wonder if Daddario is
playing the young version of the character while The Rock plays the
older version.  Apparently this is a behind the scenes show on the
creation of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQUhP7jGqT0

So, BAYWATCH stuff they did while they were bored?

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 07:17:22 -0700
In article <p2laf6$uhm$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
wrote:

> On 1/4/2018 7:14 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> > In article <p2kadq$5pb$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> > wrote:

> >> My condolences.

> >> I've avoided that one.

> >> I watched at least one of those, but don't recall it as being other than
> >> middling.
> >
> > And now THE LAYOVER.  4.7 on IMDb (I looked it up so you don't have to)
>
> Yay!
>
> > I enjoyed it quite a bit, almost entirely for Daddario's comedic chops.
> > It's a hard recommend for anyone but BTR though.  For him, it's worth it
> > for the swimsuit modification sequence alone.
> >
> > She did a IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA.  Seems like that might be a
> > good fit for her.  I'll have to track that down.
> >
> > On the bottom end of the spectrum, she's in LOGAN PAUL SUMMER SAGA.
>
> A whopping 3.5 rating on IMDB and Daddario's character name is
> 'himself'.  Also in the cast are David Hasselhoff (with no character
> name) and Dwayne Johnson (playing 'himself').  I wonder if Daddario is
> playing the young version of the character while The Rock plays the
> older version.  Apparently this is a behind the scenes show on the
> creation of:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQUhP7jGqT0
>
> So, BAYWATCH stuff they did while they were bored?

I don't know how the Hell you get a low rated Logan Paul anything.  He's
got millions of ijiot fans that would support anything, and who else
would watch him at all?

He's been all over my Twitter feed the last couple days; apparently he
found a suicide and rather than call the authorities he posted pics
posing with the body and making lame jokes.  He immediately got half a
million likes before the tide turned into an overwhelming call for
somebody to put an end to him once and for all.

From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 09:41:10 -0500
On 1/4/2018 9:17 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <p2laf6$uhm$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 1/4/2018 7:14 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:

>>> On the bottom end of the spectrum, she's in LOGAN PAUL SUMMER SAGA.
>>
>> A whopping 3.5 rating on IMDB and Daddario's character name is
>> 'himself'.  Also in the cast are David Hasselhoff (with no character
>> name) and Dwayne Johnson (playing 'himself').  I wonder if Daddario is
>> playing the young version of the character while The Rock plays the
>> older version.  Apparently this is a behind the scenes show on the
>> creation of:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQUhP7jGqT0
>>
>> So, BAYWATCH stuff they did while they were bored?
>
> I don't know how the Hell you get a low rated Logan Paul anything.  He's
> got millions of ijiot fans that would support anything, and who else
> would watch him at all?

Looking at the IMDB, this only has 47 ratings...19% are 10s and 66% are
1s.  Can I guess that teen girls follow him as an idol and give him 10s
and teen boys give him 1.0 ratings as revenge for his taking away the
attentions of the girls they want.

> He's been all over my Twitter feed the last couple days; apparently he
> found a suicide and rather than call the authorities he posted pics
> posing with the body and making lame jokes.  He immediately got half a
> million likes before the tide turned into an overwhelming call for
> somebody to put an end to him once and for all.

I saw an article on that.  From what I read, he did call authorities and
then waited with the body until they arrived.  Apparently he was in the
forest doing an anti-suicide blog or something and happened upon a real
suicide victim...I guess this forest is like the Golden Gate Bridge.
The controversy is that he showeed the dead body, though apparently he
blurred out the face.  So, what he did was about on par with what news
stations do all the time.  Oh the horrors.  I'm guessing that most of
the outrage here was instigated by the same people who gave 1.0 ratings
to that music video BAYWATCH link above.

From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 10:04:35 -0500
On 1/4/2018 9:41 AM, Obveeus wrote:

> On 1/4/2018 9:17 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> In article <p2laf6$uhm$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
>> wrote:

>>> A whopping 3.5 rating on IMDB and Daddario's character name is
>>> 'himself'.  Also in the cast are David Hasselhoff (with no character
>>> name) and Dwayne Johnson (playing 'himself').  I wonder if Daddario is
>>> playing the young version of the character while The Rock plays the
>>> older version.  Apparently this is a behind the scenes show on the
>>> creation of:
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQUhP7jGqT0
>>>
>>> So, BAYWATCH stuff they did while they were bored?
>>
>> I don't know how the Hell you get a low rated Logan Paul anything.  He's
>> got millions of ijiot fans that would support anything, and who else
>> would watch him at all?
>
> Looking at the IMDB, this only has 47 ratings...19% are 10s and 66% are
> 1s.  Can I guess that teen girls follow him as an idol and give him 10s
> and teen boys give him 1.0 ratings as revenge for his taking away the
> attentions of the girls they want.
>
>> He's been all over my Twitter feed the last couple days; apparently he
>> found a suicide and rather than call the authorities he posted pics
>> posing with the body and making lame jokes.  He immediately got half a
>> million likes before the tide turned into an overwhelming call for
>> somebody to put an end to him once and for all.
>
> I saw an article on that.  From what I read, he did call authorities and
> then waited with the body until they arrived.  Apparently he was in the
> forest doing an anti-suicide blog or something and happened upon a real
> suicide victim...I guess this forest is like the Golden Gate Bridge. The
> controversy is that he showeed the dead body, though apparently he
> blurred out the face.  So, what he did was about on par with what news
> stations do all the time.  Oh the horrors.  I'm guessing that most of
> the outrage here was instigated by the same people who gave 1.0 ratings
> to that music video BAYWATCH link above.

Ok, here is the video:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6cj1oy

The guy and his team of about a half dozen idiots stumble upon a dead
body.  I think this group took the event about as seriously as is
possible for people like this.  Sure, he never stops 'performing' for
the camera, but you can also tell that it bothers him.  There is no
disrespect to the body, certainly less so than in every US crime
procedural where investigators make jokes and eat and flirt over a
corpse.  The whole video is lame and leaving in all the context of what
sort of video they intended to shoot only makes things worse.  Still,
people complaining about this are people that are looking for a reason
to 'attack' Logan Paul, not people with legitimate complaints about how
people should treat suicide.

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <p2iksr$f63$1@dont-email.me> <p2iurd$o3f$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-481AFE.10565903012018@news.easynews.com> <p2j6ab$inr$2@dont-email.me> <p2jenn$jko$5@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-7FB568.19042403012018@news.easynews.com> <p2kadq$5pb$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-A0A998.05141704012018@news.easynews.com> <p2laf6$uhm$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-DE636B.07172204012018@news.easynews.com> <p2lee8$qje$1@dont-email.me> <p2lfq5$43v$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 08:23:08 -0700
In article <p2lfq5$43v$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
wrote:

> On 1/4/2018 9:41 AM, Obveeus wrote:
> >

> > On 1/4/2018 9:17 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:

> >> I don't know how the Hell you get a low rated Logan Paul anything.  He's
> >> got millions of ijiot fans that would support anything, and who else
> >> would watch him at all?
> >
> > Looking at the IMDB, this only has 47 ratings...19% are 10s and 66% are
> > 1s.  Can I guess that teen girls follow him as an idol and give him 10s
> > and teen boys give him 1.0 ratings as revenge for his taking away the
> > attentions of the girls they want.
> >
> >> He's been all over my Twitter feed the last couple days; apparently he
> >> found a suicide and rather than call the authorities he posted pics
> >> posing with the body and making lame jokes.  He immediately got half a
> >> million likes before the tide turned into an overwhelming call for
> >> somebody to put an end to him once and for all.
> >
> > I saw an article on that.  From what I read, he did call authorities and
> > then waited with the body until they arrived.  Apparently he was in the
> > forest doing an anti-suicide blog or something and happened upon a real
> > suicide victim...I guess this forest is like the Golden Gate Bridge. The
> > controversy is that he showeed the dead body, though apparently he
> > blurred out the face.  So, what he did was about on par with what news
> > stations do all the time.  Oh the horrors.  I'm guessing that most of
> > the outrage here was instigated by the same people who gave 1.0 ratings
> > to that music video BAYWATCH link above.
>
> Ok, here is the video:
> http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6cj1oy
>
> The guy and his team of about a half dozen idiots stumble upon a dead
> body.  I think this group took the event about as seriously as is
> possible for people like this.  Sure, he never stops 'performing' for
> the camera, but you can also tell that it bothers him.  There is no
> disrespect to the body, certainly less so than in every US crime
> procedural where investigators make jokes and eat and flirt over a
> corpse.  The whole video is lame and leaving in all the context of what
> sort of video they intended to shoot only makes things worse.  Still,
> people complaining about this are people that are looking for a reason
> to 'attack' Logan Paul, not people with legitimate complaints about how
> people should treat suicide.

Appreciate your doing the diligence.  Still, there's nothing wrong with
any reason to attack Logan Paul.

From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 11:43:21 -0500
<anim8rfsk-139710.08230804012018@news.easynews.com>
On 1/4/2018 10:23 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <p2lfq5$43v$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:

>>> Looking at the IMDB, this only has 47 ratings...19% are 10s and 66% are
>>> 1s.  Can I guess that teen girls follow him as an idol and give him 10s
>>> and teen boys give him 1.0 ratings as revenge for his taking away the
>>> attentions of the girls they want.

>>> I saw an article on that.  From what I read, he did call authorities and
>>> then waited with the body until they arrived.  Apparently he was in the
>>> forest doing an anti-suicide blog or something and happened upon a real
>>> suicide victim...I guess this forest is like the Golden Gate Bridge. The
>>> controversy is that he showeed the dead body, though apparently he
>>> blurred out the face.  So, what he did was about on par with what news
>>> stations do all the time.  Oh the horrors.  I'm guessing that most of
>>> the outrage here was instigated by the same people who gave 1.0 ratings
>>> to that music video BAYWATCH link above.
>>
>> Ok, here is the video:
>> http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6cj1oy
>>
>> The guy and his team of about a half dozen idiots stumble upon a dead
>> body.  I think this group took the event about as seriously as is
>> possible for people like this.  Sure, he never stops 'performing' for
>> the camera, but you can also tell that it bothers him.  There is no
>> disrespect to the body, certainly less so than in every US crime
>> procedural where investigators make jokes and eat and flirt over a
>> corpse.  The whole video is lame and leaving in all the context of what
>> sort of video they intended to shoot only makes things worse.  Still,
>> people complaining about this are people that are looking for a reason
>> to 'attack' Logan Paul, not people with legitimate complaints about how
>> people should treat suicide.
>
> Appreciate your doing the diligence.  Still, there's nothing wrong with
> any reason to attack Logan Paul.

It amazes me how many of these YouTube blogger types there are...and how
similar they are.  It is great that the internet gives everyone a voice,
but I have no idea why other people are listening.

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 08:20:21 -0700
In article <p2lee8$qje$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
wrote:

> On 1/4/2018 9:17 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> > In article <p2laf6$uhm$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> > wrote:

> >> A whopping 3.5 rating on IMDB and Daddario's character name is
> >> 'himself'.  Also in the cast are David Hasselhoff (with no character
> >> name) and Dwayne Johnson (playing 'himself').  I wonder if Daddario is
> >> playing the young version of the character while The Rock plays the
> >> older version.  Apparently this is a behind the scenes show on the
> >> creation of:
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQUhP7jGqT0
> >>
> >> So, BAYWATCH stuff they did while they were bored?
> >
> > I don't know how the Hell you get a low rated Logan Paul anything.  He's
> > got millions of ijiot fans that would support anything, and who else
> > would watch him at all?
>
> Looking at the IMDB, this only has 47 ratings...19% are 10s and 66% are
> 1s.  Can I guess that teen girls follow him as an idol and give him 10s
> and teen boys give him 1.0 ratings as revenge for his taking away the
> attentions of the girls they want.
>
> > He's been all over my Twitter feed the last couple days; apparently he
> > found a suicide and rather than call the authorities he posted pics
> > posing with the body and making lame jokes.  He immediately got half a
> > million likes before the tide turned into an overwhelming call for
> > somebody to put an end to him once and for all.
>
> I saw an article on that.  From what I read, he did call authorities and
> then waited with the body until they arrived.  Apparently he was in the
> forest doing an anti-suicide blog or something and happened upon a real
> suicide victim...I guess this forest is like the Golden Gate Bridge.
> The controversy is that he showeed the dead body, though apparently he
> blurred out the face.  So, what he did was about on par with what news
> stations do all the time.  Oh the horrors.  I'm guessing that most of
> the outrage here was instigated by the same people who gave 1.0 ratings
> to that music video BAYWATCH link above.

And then Chrissy Teigen defended him, simply on the incorrect basis that
he doesn't deserve to die on general principle, and *that* blew up all
over my feed as she ran afoul of Liz Crokin

She’s a total whack a doodle who showed up all over my Twitter because
people are retweeting going on about how everybody with a mansion is a
child molester like Weinstein and Clinton and the reason mansions are
next to each other in the same neighborhood is so they can have
underground tunnels between them so they can trade child victims

She went after Chrissy Teagan and John legend today because Christy
posted an image of her kid in a hotdog costume for Halloween and there
were pizza slice icon somewhere on the photo

And everybody knows if you put a pizza slice icon anywhere on a post it
means you want to sell your child

Later, the crazy child trafficking woman says Chrissie Tegan got her
blue authentication check revoked by the twitter

how ... dastardly

wow she says harvey weinstein is headed for Gitmo

“I was over at Tom hanks house and he had a cell phone scanner, he was
listening to people cell phone conversations”

And it’s marked with pizza icons because he’s doing this because he
traffics in children

“Chelsea Clinton wishes happy new year to the church of Satan”

Here’s a picture proving Joe Biden is a pedophile and is running for
president in 2020

Crazy Liz says “Chrissy also had elites tied to child sex trafficking,
pedophilia, Satanism and spirit cooking defend her!”

“spirit cooking???”

OK first hint: Hillary Clinton and John podesta practice is the Tanic
ritual known as spirit cooking

Snopes says it’s False which of course means it’s true

New York mag headline “spirit cooking explain to: set Tanic ritual or
fun dinner?”

Spirit cooking is not done for the edification of museum dollars but for
the titillation of those who attend the Clintons sex called rituals

Washington post headline “no, John podesta didn’t drink bodily fluids at
a secret Satanist dinner”

Yeah, there’s a headline that won’t help everybody thinking the exact
opposite

Apparently this all comes from WikiLeaks

OK, here is what Snopes says
Apparently this is the Yugoslavian performance artist I mentioned earlier
She does these dinners call spirit cooking where people supposedly and
just bodily fluids but probably really don’t
Podesta‘s brother goes to them
WikiLeaks leaked emails where she was trying to get podesta‘s brother to
bring podesta

So of course that is certain proof

In the same way that Luna in a hot dog costume was proof

This was supposedly all big news in 2016

From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 11:41:55 -0500
<anim8rfsk-177B91.08202104012018@news.easynews.com>
On 1/4/2018 10:20 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <p2lee8$qje$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 1/4/2018 9:17 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:

>>> I don't know how the Hell you get a low rated Logan Paul anything.  He's
>>> got millions of ijiot fans that would support anything, and who else
>>> would watch him at all?
>>
>> Looking at the IMDB, this only has 47 ratings...19% are 10s and 66% are
>> 1s.  Can I guess that teen girls follow him as an idol and give him 10s
>> and teen boys give him 1.0 ratings as revenge for his taking away the
>> attentions of the girls they want.
>>
>>> He's been all over my Twitter feed the last couple days; apparently he
>>> found a suicide and rather than call the authorities he posted pics
>>> posing with the body and making lame jokes.  He immediately got half a
>>> million likes before the tide turned into an overwhelming call for
>>> somebody to put an end to him once and for all.
>>
>> I saw an article on that.  From what I read, he did call authorities and
>> then waited with the body until they arrived.  Apparently he was in the
>> forest doing an anti-suicide blog or something and happened upon a real
>> suicide victim...I guess this forest is like the Golden Gate Bridge.
>> The controversy is that he showeed the dead body, though apparently he
>> blurred out the face.  So, what he did was about on par with what news
>> stations do all the time.  Oh the horrors.  I'm guessing that most of
>> the outrage here was instigated by the same people who gave 1.0 ratings
>> to that music video BAYWATCH link above.
>
> And then Chrissy Teigen defended him, simply on the incorrect basis that
> he doesn't deserve to die on general principle, and *that* blew up all
> over my feed as she ran afoul of Liz Crokin

Snip of a whole lot of crazy attached to Liz Crokin...the latest version
of InfoWars or Breitbart news as a destination for nutters.  Sadly, as
TV lives out its waning years and the internet streaming world becomes
the future pipeline for news and entertainment, fewer and fewer barriers
exist to help people distinguish between the two.

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Full headers:
From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <p2iksr$f63$1@dont-email.me> <p2iurd$o3f$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-481AFE.10565903012018@news.easynews.com> <p2j6ab$inr$2@dont-email.me> <p2jenn$jko$5@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-7FB568.19042403012018@news.easynews.com> <p2kadq$5pb$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-A0A998.05141704012018@news.easynews.com> <p2laf6$uhm$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-DE636B.07172204012018@news.easynews.com> <p2lee8$qje$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-177B91.08202104012018@news.easynews.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 09:49:19 -0800
In article<anim8rfsk-177B91.08202104012018@news.easynews.com>,
 anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> In article <p2lee8$qje$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On 1/4/2018 9:17 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:

> > > I don't know how the Hell you get a low rated Logan Paul anything.  He's
> > > got millions of ijiot fans that would support anything, and who else
> > > would watch him at all?
> >
> > Looking at the IMDB, this only has 47 ratings...19% are 10s and 66% are
> > 1s.  Can I guess that teen girls follow him as an idol and give him 10s
> > and teen boys give him 1.0 ratings as revenge for his taking away the
> > attentions of the girls they want.
> >
> > > He's been all over my Twitter feed the last couple days; apparently he
> > > found a suicide and rather than call the authorities he posted pics
> > > posing with the body and making lame jokes.  He immediately got half a
> > > million likes before the tide turned into an overwhelming call for
> > > somebody to put an end to him once and for all.
> >
> > I saw an article on that.  From what I read, he did call authorities and
> > then waited with the body until they arrived.  Apparently he was in the
> > forest doing an anti-suicide blog or something and happened upon a real
> > suicide victim...I guess this forest is like the Golden Gate Bridge.
> > The controversy is that he showeed the dead body, though apparently he
> > blurred out the face.  So, what he did was about on par with what news
> > stations do all the time.  Oh the horrors.  I'm guessing that most of
> > the outrage here was instigated by the same people who gave 1.0 ratings
> > to that music video BAYWATCH link above.
>
> And then Chrissy Teigen defended him, simply on the incorrect basis that
> he doesn't deserve to die on general principle, and *that* blew up all
> over my feed as she ran afoul of Liz Crokin

Thanks for sending me down that rabbit hole of insanity!

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <p2iksr$f63$1@dont-email.me> <p2iurd$o3f$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-481AFE.10565903012018@news.easynews.com> <p2j6ab$inr$2@dont-email.me> <p2jenn$jko$5@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-7FB568.19042403012018@news.easynews.com> <p2kadq$5pb$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-A0A998.05141704012018@news.easynews.com> <p2laf6$uhm$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-DE636B.07172204012018@news.easynews.com> <p2lee8$qje$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-177B91.08202104012018@news.easynews.com> <atropos-DC2F98.09491904012018@news.giganews.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 11:06:05 -0700
In article<atropos-DC2F98.09491904012018@news.giganews.com>,
 BTR1701<atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> In article<anim8rfsk-177B91.08202104012018@news.easynews.com>,
>  anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > In article <p2lee8$qje$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> > wrote:

> > > Looking at the IMDB, this only has 47 ratings...19% are 10s and 66% are
> > > 1s.  Can I guess that teen girls follow him as an idol and give him 10s
> > > and teen boys give him 1.0 ratings as revenge for his taking away the
> > > attentions of the girls they want.

> > > I saw an article on that.  From what I read, he did call authorities and
> > > then waited with the body until they arrived.  Apparently he was in the
> > > forest doing an anti-suicide blog or something and happened upon a real
> > > suicide victim...I guess this forest is like the Golden Gate Bridge.
> > > The controversy is that he showeed the dead body, though apparently he
> > > blurred out the face.  So, what he did was about on par with what news
> > > stations do all the time.  Oh the horrors.  I'm guessing that most of
> > > the outrage here was instigated by the same people who gave 1.0 ratings
> > > to that music video BAYWATCH link above.
> >
> > And then Chrissy Teigen defended him, simply on the incorrect basis that
> > he doesn't deserve to die on general principle, and *that* blew up all
> > over my feed as she ran afoul of Liz Crokin
>
> Thanks for sending me down that rabbit hole of insanity!

It was actually refreshing to see that there are actually people on The
Twitter almost as crazy as my Pharmacy Girl.

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Full headers:
From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <p2iksr$f63$1@dont-email.me> <p2iurd$o3f$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-481AFE.10565903012018@news.easynews.com> <p2j6ab$inr$2@dont-email.me> <p2jenn$jko$5@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-7FB568.19042403012018@news.easynews.com> <p2kadq$5pb$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-A0A998.05141704012018@news.easynews.com> <p2laf6$uhm$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-DE636B.07172204012018@news.easynews.com> <p2lee8$qje$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-177B91.08202104012018@news.easynews.com> <atropos-DC2F98.09491904012018@news.giganews.com> <anim8rfsk-D5C872.11060504012018@news.easynews.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 10:41:46 -0800
In article<anim8rfsk-D5C872.11060504012018@news.easynews.com>,
 anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> In article<atropos-DC2F98.09491904012018@news.giganews.com>,
>  BTR1701<atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
> > In article<anim8rfsk-177B91.08202104012018@news.easynews.com>,
> >  anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> > > And then Chrissy Teigen defended him, simply on the incorrect basis that
> > > he doesn't deserve to die on general principle, and *that* blew up all
> > > over my feed as she ran afoul of Liz Crokin
> >
> > Thanks for sending me down that rabbit hole of insanity!
>
> It was actually refreshing to see that there are actually people on The
> Twitter almost as crazy as my Pharmacy Girl.

Why do I get the feeling that when clod left Usenet, she landed on
Twitter?

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <p2iksr$f63$1@dont-email.me> <p2iurd$o3f$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-481AFE.10565903012018@news.easynews.com> <p2j6ab$inr$2@dont-email.me> <p2jenn$jko$5@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-7FB568.19042403012018@news.easynews.com> <p2kadq$5pb$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-A0A998.05141704012018@news.easynews.com> <p2laf6$uhm$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-DE636B.07172204012018@news.easynews.com> <p2lee8$qje$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-177B91.08202104012018@news.easynews.com> <atropos-DC2F98.09491904012018@news.giganews.com> <anim8rfsk-D5C872.11060504012018@news.easynews.com> <atropos-6C076B.10414604012018@news.giganews.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 17:07:44 -0700
In article<atropos-6C076B.10414604012018@news.giganews.com>,
 BTR1701<atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> In article<anim8rfsk-D5C872.11060504012018@news.easynews.com>,
>  anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > In article<atropos-DC2F98.09491904012018@news.giganews.com>,
> >  BTR1701<atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> > > Thanks for sending me down that rabbit hole of insanity!
> >
> > It was actually refreshing to see that there are actually people on The
> > Twitter almost as crazy as my Pharmacy Girl.
>
> Why do I get the feeling that when clod left Usenet, she landed on
> Twitter?

Or The Facebook.  I'LL Tweet you a pic from yesterday of a likely
contender.

From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Full headers:
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 22:06:23 -0500
<anim8rfsk-3763BB.17074404012018@news.easynews.com>
On 1/4/2018 7:07 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article<atropos-6C076B.10414604012018@news.giganews.com>,
>   BTR1701<atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> In article<anim8rfsk-D5C872.11060504012018@news.easynews.com>,
>>   anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>> It was actually refreshing to see that there are actually people on The
>>> Twitter almost as crazy as my Pharmacy Girl.
>>
>> Why do I get the feeling that when clod left Usenet, she landed on
>> Twitter?
>
> Or The Facebook.  I'LL Tweet you a pic from yesterday of a likely
> contender.

Side note:  have you googled the term 'raw water'?

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <p2iksr$f63$1@dont-email.me> <p2iurd$o3f$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-481AFE.10565903012018@news.easynews.com> <p2j6ab$inr$2@dont-email.me> <p2jenn$jko$5@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-7FB568.19042403012018@news.easynews.com> <p2kadq$5pb$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-A0A998.05141704012018@news.easynews.com> <p2laf6$uhm$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-DE636B.07172204012018@news.easynews.com> <p2lee8$qje$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-177B91.08202104012018@news.easynews.com> <atropos-DC2F98.09491904012018@news.giganews.com> <anim8rfsk-D5C872.11060504012018@news.easynews.com> <atropos-6C076B.10414604012018@news.giganews.com> <anim8rfsk-3763BB.17074404012018@news.easynews.com> <p2mq3g$hql$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 20:59:33 -0700
In article <p2mq3g$hql$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
wrote:

> On 1/4/2018 7:07 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> > In article<atropos-6C076B.10414604012018@news.giganews.com>,
> >   BTR1701<atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> >> Why do I get the feeling that when clod left Usenet, she landed on
> >> Twitter?
> >
> > Or The Facebook.  I'LL Tweet you a pic from yesterday of a likely
> > contender.
>
> Side note:  have you googled the term 'raw water'?

I've read about it.  I like it.  Only stupid people will drink it, and
they have a good chance of it killing them.

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Full headers:
From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 09:35:33 -0800
wrote:

> On 1/4/2018 9:17 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:

> > He's been all over my Twitter feed the last couple days; apparently he
> > found a suicide and rather than call the authorities he posted pics
> > posing with the body and making lame jokes. He immediately got half a
> > million likes before the tide turned into an overwhelming call for
> > somebody to put an end to him once and for all.
>
> I saw an article on that. From what I read, he did call authorities and
> then waited with the body until they arrived. Apparently he was in the
> forest doing an anti-suicide blog or something and happened upon a real
> suicide victim...I guess this forest is like the Golden Gate Bridge.
> The controversy is that he showeed the dead body, though apparently he
> blurred out the face. So, what he did was about on par with what news
> stations do all the time. Oh the horrors.

He and his crew also joked and laughed around the body after the shock
of finding it wore off. Then he monetized the video.

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 09:34:06 -0800
In article<anim8rfsk-DE636B.07172204012018@news.easynews.com>,
 anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> I don't know how the Hell you get a low rated Logan Paul anything.

Logan Paul is trash. This is a fact.

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <p2iksr$f63$1@dont-email.me> <p2iurd$o3f$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-481AFE.10565903012018@news.easynews.com> <p2j6ab$inr$2@dont-email.me> <p2jenn$jko$5@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-7FB568.19042403012018@news.easynews.com> <p2kadq$5pb$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-A0A998.05141704012018@news.easynews.com> <p2laf6$uhm$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-DE636B.07172204012018@news.easynews.com> <atropos-71ABD4.09340604012018@news.giganews.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 11:04:22 -0700
In article<atropos-71ABD4.09340604012018@news.giganews.com>,
 BTR1701<atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> In article<anim8rfsk-DE636B.07172204012018@news.easynews.com>,
>  anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > I don't know how the Hell you get a low rated Logan Paul anything.
>
> Logan Paul is trash. This is a fact.

:)

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Full headers:
From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 20:27:16 -0800
In article<anim8rfsk-7FB568.19042403012018@news.easynews.com>,
 anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> In article <p2jenn$jko$5@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:

> > > Yes, you're nothing if not easily "led" to certain projects...A  :p
> >
> > You two both seem to love those sub 5.0 IMDB rating offerings.
>
> Hey, I watched SAN ANDREAS.
>
> And BAYWATCH.
>
> And *two* Percy Jackson movies.

And TRUE DETECTIVE...

I'll be in my bunk.

From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 15:33:37 -0500
On 1/3/2018 12:56 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <p2iurd$o3f$1@dont-email.me>,
>   Ian J. Ball<IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On 2018-01-03 13:12:59 +0000, Obveeus said:
>>
>>> What did you watch?
>>
>> After getting back from my sister's after a one-day trip, I watched:
>>

>> Recorded for later: LA to Vegas (series premiere), Chicago Med, and
>> Layover (some obscure flick with Alexandra Daddario abd Kate Upton that
>> I recorded off Cinemax...).
>
> You had me at Hi Ho Daddario!

he didn't have you at 'Lay'?

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 10:48:01 -0700
In article <p2iksr$f63$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
wrote:

> I watched:
>
> LA TO VEGAS:  The pilot episode for this new FOX series about a plane
> full of idiots that travels back and forth between Los Angeles and Las
> Vegas.  Given how short that flight is, I have no idea how they find so
> much time to wander around the plane.  In any case, this was really bad.
>   One and done for me.

This ... might have been okay as a one shot.  There's not a series here.
The big problem is, I don't want to ever see any of these characters
again!  The only possible exceptions would be the three hot women that
won't be back; the Asian stew who went to Delta, the bride to be, and
the EDM Ho who's really into House.  I had *no* idea what that meant and
had to look it up, and I have no idea why that was a joke except that
she didn't object to being called a 'ho' which she shouldn't 'cause she
was.

EDM ho (apparently how she's actually billed, which isn't as bad as
'random girl' or 'pissed traveler' - they didn't even bother to name
characters in this mess, and those few with names only have first names)
was played by Kassandra Kanaar who was enough to get me to look for
other appearances by her, leading me to

> What did you watch?

Ah, thanks.  Kassandra appeared in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and
I tracked down her episode, 2016's "The Gang Hits the Slopes"
Okay, I've never watched this before.  What the Hell market is it aimed
at?  The nudity and sex is way to graphic for network or basic cable,
even though it's all fuzzed out so it's pointless for mature (non Ian)
cable.  It was interesting and had good production values but I just
don't get it.

Kassandra is also in a 2017 film called One Buck which I started to
watch but it was so depressing I never even got as far as seeing her
character.

I also watched some more encores of Impossibly Cute Clara Oswin Oswald
Adventures.  But not with Crapaldi.  Those defy rewatching.

From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 15:30:18 -0500
On 1/3/2018 12:48 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <p2iksr$f63$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:
>

>> I watched:
>>
>> LA TO VEGAS:  The pilot episode for this new FOX series about a plane
>> full of idiots that travels back and forth between Los Angeles and Las
>> Vegas.  Given how short that flight is, I have no idea how they find so
>> much time to wander around the plane.  In any case, this was really bad.
>>    One and done for me.
>
> This ... might have been okay as a one shot.  There's not a series here.
> The big problem is, I don't want to ever see any of these characters
> again!  The only possible exceptions would be the three hot women that
> won't be back; the Asian stew who went to Delta, the bride to be, and
> the EDM Ho who's really into House.

The bride to be could be back given that she has started a new career.

>  I had *no* idea what that meant and
> had to look it up, and I have no idea why that was a joke except that
> she didn't object to being called a 'ho' which she shouldn't 'cause she
> was.
>
> EDM ho (apparently how she's actually billed, which isn't as bad as
> 'random girl' or 'pissed traveler' - they didn't even bother to name
> characters in this mess, and those few with names only have first names)
> was played by Kassandra Kanaar who was enough to get me to look for
> other appearances by her, leading me to
>
>> What did you watch?
>
> Ah, thanks.  Kassandra appeared in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and
> I tracked down her episode, 2016's "The Gang Hits the Slopes"
> Okay, I've never watched this before.  What the Hell market is it aimed
> at?  The nudity and sex is way to graphic for network or basic cable,
> even though it's all fuzzed out so it's pointless for mature (non Ian)
> cable.  It was interesting and had good production values but I just
> don't get it.

It ran on FX for years and I watched a few of them...or parts of a few
of them.  I never did figure out why it was popular.  Same goes for
ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT.

> Kassandra is also in a 2017 film called One Buck which I started to
> watch but it was so depressing I never even got as far as seeing her
> character.

So then, you missed the nude scene?

This is her promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYdJt7d7RWk

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 19:07:57 -0700
In article <p2jegn$jko$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
wrote:

> On 1/3/2018 12:48 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> > In article <p2iksr$f63$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> > wrote:
> >

> >> I watched:
> >>
> >> LA TO VEGAS:  The pilot episode for this new FOX series about a plane
> >> full of idiots that travels back and forth between Los Angeles and Las
> >> Vegas.  Given how short that flight is, I have no idea how they find so
> >> much time to wander around the plane.  In any case, this was really bad.
> >>    One and done for me.
> >
> > This ... might have been okay as a one shot.  There's not a series here.
> > The big problem is, I don't want to ever see any of these characters
> > again!  The only possible exceptions would be the three hot women that
> > won't be back; the Asian stew who went to Delta, the bride to be, and
> > the EDM Ho who's really into House.
>
> The bride to be could be back given that she has started a new career.

I want to know why the husband took so long to come back.  And why the
doctor didn't invite the jobless stew to stay with him.  And and and ...
no, come to think of it, I really don't.

> >  I had *no* idea what that meant and
> > had to look it up, and I have no idea why that was a joke except that
> > she didn't object to being called a 'ho' which she shouldn't 'cause she
> > was.
> >
> > EDM ho (apparently how she's actually billed, which isn't as bad as
> > 'random girl' or 'pissed traveler' - they didn't even bother to name
> > characters in this mess, and those few with names only have first names)
> > was played by Kassandra Kanaar who was enough to get me to look for
> > other appearances by her, leading me to
> >
> >> What did you watch?
> >
> > Ah, thanks.  Kassandra appeared in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and
> > I tracked down her episode, 2016's "The Gang Hits the Slopes"
> > Okay, I've never watched this before.  What the Hell market is it aimed
> > at?  The nudity and sex is way to graphic for network or basic cable,
> > even though it's all fuzzed out so it's pointless for mature (non Ian)
> > cable.  It was interesting and had good production values but I just
> > don't get it.
>
> It ran on FX for years and I watched a few of them...or parts of a few
> of them.  I never did figure out why it was popular.  Same goes for
> ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT.
>
> > Kassandra is also in a 2017 film called One Buck which I started to
> > watch but it was so depressing I never even got as far as seeing her
> > character.
>
> So then, you missed the nude scene?

Hell no, I found that first, then sought out the whole movie.  :)

> This is her promo:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYdJt7d7RWk

She's got another one that's all fire dancing.

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/

Next <
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 23:32:27 -0500
On 1/3/2018 9:07 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <p2jegn$jko$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 1/3/2018 12:48 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:

>>> This ... might have been okay as a one shot.  There's not a series here.
>>> The big problem is, I don't want to ever see any of these characters
>>> again!  The only possible exceptions would be the three hot women that
>>> won't be back; the Asian stew who went to Delta, the bride to be, and
>>> the EDM Ho who's really into House.
>>
>> The bride to be could be back given that she has started a new career.
>
> I want to know why the husband took so long to come back.

Ticket change fees?  He claimed he spent the time looking for her.
Since he didn't find her, I guess we know he wasn't at a strip joint.

> And why the
> doctor didn't invite the jobless stew to stay with him.

Wife.

>  And and and ...
> no, come to think of it, I really don't.

That is the best answer.  This show was just too horrible to care about.

>> This is her promo:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYdJt7d7RWk
>
> She's got another one that's all fire dancing.

Reminds me of Jerri from SURVIVOR.