> Prev
From: hancock4 <hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com>
Subject: ABC: Gov Christie says Trump NOT cleared by House Memo
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 16:52:32 -0800 (PST)
From: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com
excerpt

REPUBLICAN loyalist Chris Christie said Wednesday that the
controversial memo prepared by House Intelligence Committee
Chairman Devin Nunes does not clear President Donald Trump
or anyone on his staff of wrongdoing.

Asked about the news Wednesday that White House staff secretary
Rob Porter had resigned in the wake of multiple allegations of
domestic violence by his ex-wives who spoke on record to the
Daily Mail, Christie said that if the White House did not
know abut the allegations, then there was a lapse in the
vetting process that led to Porter's hiring.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-memo-clear-trump-wrongdoing-chri...

Next <
From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 07:58:35 -0500
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 16:52:32 -0800 (PST), hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com wrote:

>excerpt
>
>REPUBLICAN loyalist Chris Christie said Wednesday that the
>controversial memo prepared by House Intelligence Committee
>Chairman Devin Nunes does not clear President Donald Trump
>or anyone on his staff of wrongdoing.
>
>Asked about the news Wednesday that White House staff secretary
>Rob Porter had resigned in the wake of multiple allegations of
>domestic violence by his ex-wives who spoke on record to the
>Daily Mail, Christie said that if the White House did not
>know abut the allegations, then there was a lapse in the
>vetting process that led to Porter's hiring.
>
>http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-memo-clear-trump-wrongdoing-chri...

Of what relevance is Chris Christie and who cares what he thinks?