> Prev
From: Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid>
Subject: Today's premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Todays premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 14:27:34 -0500
Lines: 187
Message-ID: <fe6b1dFbqpdU1@mid.individual.net>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Trace: individual.net lO/tp192DuZUANacssSzOgrnjG6u4yQE1mv6X/0ke25MlcBGqi
Cancel-Lock: sha1:gNhVNXIfoCtntgNQRc6nrUKuZAw=
X-Mozilla-News-Host: news://news.individual.net:119
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.1
Print Article
Forward Article
Fate/Apocrypha        (part 2 of season 1)      (3:01 am, Netflix)

Anime

https://www.netflix.com/title/80180849



The Ritual         (movie)         (3:01 am, Netflix)

Reuniting after the tragic death of their best mate, four old friends 
from university set out to hike through the Scandinavian wilderness. But 
a wrong turn leads them into the dark and mysterious forests of Norse 
legend, where an ancient evil still exists and stalks them at every 
turn. Starring Arsher Ali, Francesca Mula, Hilary Reeves, Jacob James 
Beswick, Kerri McLean, Maria Erwolter, Matthew Needham, Paul Reid, Peter 
Liddell, Rafe Spall, Rob James-Collier, and Sam Troughton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfugwq2uoa0

http://www.metacritic.com/movie/the-ritual     [Metacritic score 58]

https://www.netflix.com/title/80217312



Seeing Allred       (documentary)         (3:01 am, Netflix)

A warrior for change. A lightning rod for controversy. Gloria Allred has 
devoted 40 years to asserting and protecting the rights of women, 
overcoming personal trauma, media scrutiny, and powerful men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC8Eg0odTfY

http://www.metacritic.com/movie/seeing-allred        [Metacritic score 66]

https://www.netflix.com/title/80174367



The Trader (Sovdagari)        (documentary/short)         (3:01 am, Netflix)

A portrait of a man and his minibus. The Trader (Sovdagari) follows Gela 
as he sells secondhand goods through rural Georgia, where money is 
meaningless, and potatoes are lucre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOauOJg-fCQ

https://www.netflix.com/title/80209006



When We First Met        (movie)         (3:01 am, Netflix)

Groundhog Day-like story finds Adam Devine given multiple chances to woo 
the girl of his dreams (Alexandra Daddario) before she marries someone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2sJNee7FQ4

http://www.metacritic.com/movie/when-we-first-met        [Metacritic 
score 35]

https://www.netflix.com/title/80117531



Grand Prix Driver      [new; complete season 1]           (3:01 am, Amazon)

GRAND PRIX Driver goes inside the secretive world of Formula 1 by 
offering never-before-granted access to the inner workings of McLaren. 
After three tough years, McLaren is hopeful that this is the year the 
team will be back on the podium, and they have promoted rookie driver 
Stoffel Vandoorne alongside two-time world champion Fernando Alonso to 
work towards this goal. Narrated by Michael Douglas.  Four episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVCwf6__yB0

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B078WFL2TW




XXIII Olympic Winter Games Opening Ceremony        (special) 
(8-11 pm, NBC)

Tape-delayed broadcast is hosted by Katie Couric. The ceremony will also 
stream live online earlier in the day.



Separated at Birth      (movie)         (8 pm, LMN)

Lucy Pierce discovers she was abducted as a child and tracks down her 
biological mother, a criminal prosecutor running for Governor of 
Pennsylvania. The family reunion spirals out of control as Lucy faces 
the jealousy of her newfound sister and finds herself in the middle of a 
police investigation. Paige Turco, Brittany Allen, Dominique 
Provost-Chalkley, Jayne Heitmeyer, and Carrie-Lynn Neales star.

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/separated-at-birth

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6748984/



Child Support        (season 1 finale)         (9 pm, ABC)



My Lottery Dream Home         (season 4 premiere)         (9 pm, HGTV)



Eddie Griffin: Undeniable       (comedy special)        (10 pm, Showtime)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gUcxrc3-mI




		Tomorrow's advance notes


The Wrong Nanny     (movie)      (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)

When adopted Blake McGill finally finds her birth mother, Stella 
Armstrong, and discovers she has the picture perfect family life with a 
loving husband and newborn twins, Blake goes to great lengths to make 
her way back into the family as their new nanny. She'll do anything to 
fill that dark void that longs for her mother's affections, and no one 
can stop her, even if it means murder. Lindsey Hartley, Freya Tingley, 
Brody Hutsler, and Bree Williamson star. [Listed as a premiere by 
Lifetime, but it was shown on LMN on Dec. 29.]

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-wrong-nanny

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6638398/



Game Shakers      (season 3 premiere; special time)        (8:30 pm, 
Nickelodeon)

Regular time is 7 pm Sunday beginning Feb. 18.



Eric Clapton: A Life in 12 Bars         (documentary)        (9 pm, 
Showtime)

http://www.metacritic.com/movie/eric-clapton-a-life-in-12-bars/trai... 


http://www.metacritic.com/movie/eric-clapton-a-life-in-12-bars 
[Metacritic score 62]

http://www.sho.com/titles/3452596/eric-clapton-life-in-12-bars



Very, Very Valentine        (movie)        (9 pm, Hallmark Channel)

Helen, a kind-hearted and shy florist, meets the perfect man at a 
Valentine's Masquerade Ball. When she enlists the help of her best 
friend Henry to track him down, she finds that her perfect man may 
already be right in front of her. Stars Danica McKellar, Cameron 
Mathison and Damon Runyan.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7936510/

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/very-very-valentine



A Crime to Remember       (season 5 premiere)        (10 pm, 
Investigation Discovery)



Log Cabin Living        (season 6 premiere)        (11 pm, HGTV)


--Robin 

	
From: Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: Today's premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Todays premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 11:36:00 -0800
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 9
Message-ID: <p5kt6u$98e$1@dont-email.me>
References: <fe6b1dFbqpdU1@mid.individual.net>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 19:35:59 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="3dda6059bd4c46248b5b1c9e6bce43ed";
logging-data="9486"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX19abtmSUDf5pcZZiXulFr5C"
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/52.6.0
In-Reply-To: <fe6b1dFbqpdU1@mid.individual.net>
Content-Language: en-US
Cancel-Lock: sha1:PFqxGhSpCUeVp+FtLUC9QJJ60KA=
Print Article
Forward Article
On 2/9/2018 11:27 AM, Robin Miller wrote:
> 
<snip list>

So, plenty of time for me to clear some space on my DVR.

-- 
Inquiring minds want to know while minds with a self-preservation 
instinct are running screaming. 

	
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Today's premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Todays premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 14:52:41 -0500
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 18
Message-ID: <p5ku69$ie4$1@dont-email.me>
References: <fe6b1dFbqpdU1@mid.individual.net>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 19:52:41 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="c1ab4dc4f19234762ca4ebf9ae8a9072";
logging-data="18884"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX19tSnL28NRGnhSjZJDbB0Cv"
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/52.6.0
In-Reply-To: <fe6b1dFbqpdU1@mid.individual.net>
Content-Language: en-US
Cancel-Lock: sha1:4Ua7bN7e044tn2SO2nkie/tVBvE=
Print Article
Forward Article
On 2/9/2018 2:27 PM, Robin Miller wrote:

> The Trader (Sovdagari)        (documentary/short)         (3:01 am, 
> Netflix)
> 
> A portrait of a man and his minibus. The Trader (Sovdagari) follows Gela 
> as he sells secondhand goods through rural Georgia, where money is 
> meaningless, and potatoes are lucre.

Rural Georgia...and he isn't working for peanuts?

> When We First Met        (movie)         (3:01 am, Netflix)

Added to MyList since everyone else is probably watching it and I liked 
GROUNDHOG'S DAY.. 

	
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Today's premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!peer03.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!post01.iad!fx08.iad.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Todays premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
References: <fe6b1dFbqpdU1@mid.individual.net> <p5ku69$ie4$1@dont-email.me>
User-Agent: MT-NewsWatcher/3.5.3b3 (Intel Mac OS X)
Message-ID: <anim8rfsk-6BBF0F.13262909022018@news.easynews.com>
Lines: 25
X-Complaints-To: abuse@easynews.com
Organization: Easynews - www.easynews.com
X-Complaints-Info: Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint properly.
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 13:26:29 -0700
X-Received-Bytes: 1499
X-Received-Body-CRC: 3605894807
Print Article
Forward Article
In article <p5ku69$ie4$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com> 
wrote:

> On 2/9/2018 2:27 PM, Robin Miller wrote:
> 
> > The Trader (Sovdagari)        (documentary/short)         (3:01 am, 
> > Netflix)
> > 
> > A portrait of a man and his minibus. The Trader (Sovdagari) follows Gela 
> > as he sells secondhand goods through rural Georgia, where money is 
> > meaningless, and potatoes are lucre.
> 
> Rural Georgia...and he isn't working for peanuts?
> 
> > When We First Met        (movie)         (3:01 am, Netflix)
> 
> Added to MyList since everyone else is probably watching it and I liked 
> GROUNDHOG'S DAY..

It's so derivative that I'm gonna be annoyed if they don't mention GH at 
some point.

-- 
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/ 

	
From: Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid>
Subject: Re: Today's premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Todays premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 12:42:08 -0800
Organization: Ballassarian Consortium
Lines: 19
Message-ID: <p5l130$8h4$2@dont-email.me>
References: <fe6b1dFbqpdU1@mid.individual.net> <p5ku69$ie4$1@dont-email.me>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="f7606d2cf365b6976215b3f00f5b1d44";
logging-data="8740"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18/7R1p1xReoixpZtT0EFsQ"
User-Agent: Unison/2.2
Cancel-Lock: sha1:6v9G5WHHelQ06zr63y0Qq6dRUZk=
Print Article
Forward Article
On 2018-02-09 19:52:41 +0000, Obveeus said:

> On 2/9/2018 2:27 PM, Robin Miller wrote:
> 
>> The Trader (Sovdagari) 

	
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Today's premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!peer01.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!post02.iad!fx08.iad.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Todays premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
References: <fe6b1dFbqpdU1@mid.individual.net>
User-Agent: MT-NewsWatcher/3.5.3b3 (Intel Mac OS X)
Message-ID: <anim8rfsk-BB077D.13252709022018@news.easynews.com>
Lines: 80
X-Complaints-To: abuse@easynews.com
Organization: Easynews - www.easynews.com
X-Complaints-Info: Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint properly.
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 13:25:27 -0700
X-Received-Body-CRC: 3456733791
X-Received-Bytes: 3542
Print Article
Forward Article
In article<fe6b1dFbqpdU1@mid.individual.net>,
 Robin Miller<robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> The Ritual         (movie)         (3:01 am, Netflix)
> 
> Reuniting after the tragic death of their best mate, four old friends 
> from university set out to hike through the Scandinavian wilderness. But 
> a wrong turn leads them into the dark and mysterious forests of Norse 
> legend, where an ancient evil still exists and stalks them at every 
> turn. Starring Arsher Ali, Francesca Mula, Hilary Reeves, Jacob James 
> Beswick, Kerri McLean, Maria Erwolter, Matthew Needham, Paul Reid, Peter 
> Liddell, Rafe Spall, Rob James-Collier, and Sam Troughton.
> 
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfugwq2uoa0
> 
> http://www.metacritic.com/movie/the-ritual     [Metacritic score 58]
> 
> https://www.netflix.com/title/80217312

The Netflix was hard selling this this morning and it sounded like 
something The Peach would like, so I added it ...

> 
> 
> When We First Met        (movie)         (3:01 am, Netflix)
> 
> Groundhog Day-like

Well, more than 'like' since he does exact bits from the earlier film

 story finds Adam Devine given multiple chances to woo 
> the girl of his dreams (Alexandra Daddario) before she marries someone else.
> 
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2sJNee7FQ4
> 
> http://www.metacritic.com/movie/when-we-first-met        [Metacritic 
> score 35]
> 
> https://www.netflix.com/title/80117531

This is working so far because Daddario is so impossibly cute that you 
realize you'd travel through time for a second chance with her too.

Her roommate pulls off the impossible, in being *that* much close to 
being as cute and attractive as the Daddario herself.

> 
> Separated at Birth      (movie)         (8 pm, LMN)
> 
> Lucy Pierce discovers she was abducted as a child and tracks down her 
> biological mother, a criminal prosecutor running for Governor of 
> Pennsylvania. The family reunion spirals out of control as Lucy faces 
> the jealousy of her newfound sister and finds herself in the middle of a 
> police investigation. Paige Turco, Brittany Allen, Dominique 
> Provost-Chalkley, Jayne Heitmeyer

Wow, *there's* a name from the past.

> 
> 		Tomorrow's advance notes
> 
> 
> 
> Very, Very Valentine        (movie)        (9 pm, Hallmark Channel)
> 
> Helen, a kind-hearted and shy florist, meets the perfect man at a 
> Valentine's Masquerade Ball. When she enlists the help of her best 
> friend Henry to track him down, she finds that her perfect man may 
> already be right in front of her. Stars Danica McKellar

I quit watching after McProbie got her killed.


> 
> 
thanks> --Robin

-- 
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/ 

	
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Today's premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!peer01.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!post01.iad!fx16.iad.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Todays premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
References: <fe6b1dFbqpdU1@mid.individual.net> <anim8rfsk-BB077D.13252709022018@news.easynews.com>
User-Agent: MT-NewsWatcher/3.5.3b3 (Intel Mac OS X)
Message-ID: <anim8rfsk-03B46F.14583909022018@news.easynews.com>
Lines: 32
X-Complaints-To: abuse@easynews.com
Organization: Easynews - www.easynews.com
X-Complaints-Info: Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint properly.
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 14:58:39 -0700
X-Received-Body-CRC: 2023000601
X-Received-Bytes: 1969
Print Article
Forward Article
In article<anim8rfsk-BB077D.13252709022018@news.easynews.com>,
 anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> > When We First Met        (movie)         (3:01 am, Netflix)
> > 
> > Groundhog Day-like
> 
> Well, more than 'like' since he does exact bits from the earlier film
> 
>  story finds Adam Devine given multiple chances to woo 
> > the girl of his dreams (Alexandra Daddario) before she marries someone else.
> > 
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2sJNee7FQ4
> > 
> > http://www.metacritic.com/movie/when-we-first-met        [Metacritic 
> > score 35]
> > 
> > https://www.netflix.com/title/80117531
> 
> This is working so far because Daddario is so impossibly cute that you 
> realize you'd travel through time for a second chance with her too.
> 
> Her roommate pulls off the impossible, in being *that* much close to 
> being as cute and attractive as the Daddario herself.

Okay, thumbs up.  Not way up, but definitely up.  I think it could have 
ended a reel earlier, and I don't even understand the last couple 
iterations, but, still, thumbs up.

-- 
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/ 

	
From: Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com>
Subject: Re: Today's premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin3!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Todays premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 22:46:23 -0000 (UTC)
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 16
Message-ID: <p5l8bv$kg8$2@dont-email.me>
References: <fe6b1dFbqpdU1@mid.individual.net> <anim8rfsk-BB077D.13252709022018@news.easynews.com>
Injection-Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 22:46:23 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="4a927ce149b63ec8b2bf4308058549a3";
logging-data="21000"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX19p6TNOR2WLuq+n5JFh3z3MiX78kWBcWls="
X-Newsreader: trn 4.0-test77 (Sep 1, 2010)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:D1sa4eVYJlQRJqFtiQj1L7LUAs4=
Print Article
Forward Article
anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>Robin Miller<robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:
 
>>Separated at Birth      (movie)         (8 pm, LMN)

>>Lucy Pierce discovers she was abducted as a child and tracks down her 
>>biological mother, a criminal prosecutor running for Governor of 
>>Pennsylvania. The family reunion spirals out of control as Lucy faces 
>>the jealousy of her newfound sister and finds herself in the middle of a 
>>police investigation. Paige Turco, Brittany Allen, Dominique 
>>Provost-Chalkley, Jayne Heitmeyer

>Wow, *there's* a name from the past.

No one ever did recover from being in the main cast of Earth: Final
Conflict, did they. 

	
From: Neill Massello <nmassello@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Today's premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!peer03.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!peer03.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!newsreader4.netcologne.de!news.netcologne.de!feed.usenet.farm!feeder4.usenet.farm!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: nmassello@yahoo.com (Neill Massello)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Todays premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 15:53:49 -0700
Organization: Dead Usenet Society
Lines: 7
Message-ID: <1njypcd.1cfpupv18uru7N%nmassello@yahoo.com>
References: <fe6b1dFbqpdU1@mid.individual.net> <anim8rfsk-BB077D.13252709022018@news.easynews.com> <p5l8bv$kg8$2@dont-email.me>
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="f23946e7381f5774dada0373f4d9583b";
logging-data="1181"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18YgMHb/cZAP3mvVoTt4Vn4DPzIutYHMRk="
User-Agent: MacSOUP/2.8.6b1 (ed136d9b90) (Mac OS 10.13.3)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:pbrDKED+k7dWqYCtvjpbt+lCg0U=
X-Received-Body-CRC: 3883230804
Print Article
Forward Article
Adam H. Kerman<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> No one ever did recover from being in the main cast of Earth: Final
> Conflict, did they.

I still haven't recovered just from watching it. 

	
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Today's premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!peer01.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!post01.iad!fx04.iad.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Todays premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
References: <fe6b1dFbqpdU1@mid.individual.net> <anim8rfsk-BB077D.13252709022018@news.easynews.com> <p5l8bv$kg8$2@dont-email.me>
User-Agent: MT-NewsWatcher/3.5.3b3 (Intel Mac OS X)
Message-ID: <anim8rfsk-DC1691.16282209022018@news.easynews.com>
Lines: 28
X-Complaints-To: abuse@easynews.com
Organization: Easynews - www.easynews.com
X-Complaints-Info: Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint properly.
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 16:28:22 -0700
X-Received-Body-CRC: 245800980
X-Received-Bytes: 1881
Print Article
Forward Article
In article <p5l8bv$kg8$2@dont-email.me>,
 "Adam H. Kerman"<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
> >Robin Miller<robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>  
> >>Separated at Birth      (movie)         (8 pm, LMN)
> 
> >>Lucy Pierce discovers she was abducted as a child and tracks down her 
> >>biological mother, a criminal prosecutor running for Governor of 
> >>Pennsylvania. The family reunion spirals out of control as Lucy faces 
> >>the jealousy of her newfound sister and finds herself in the middle of a 
> >>police investigation. Paige Turco, Brittany Allen, Dominique 
> >>Provost-Chalkley, Jayne Heitmeyer
> 
> >Wow, *there's* a name from the past.
> 
> No one ever did recover from being in the main cast of Earth: Final
> Conflict, did they.

LOL, not even Majel.

Amazingly, Sandoval's still very busy according to the IMDb.  Nothing I 
watch, but he's been in Designated Suckvivor, Dark Matter, Killjoys ...

-- 
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/ 

	
From: Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid>
Subject: Re: Today's premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Todays premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 12:41:32 -0800
Organization: Ballassarian Consortium
Lines: 82
Message-ID: <p5l11s$8h4$1@dont-email.me>
References: <fe6b1dFbqpdU1@mid.individual.net>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="f7606d2cf365b6976215b3f00f5b1d44";
logging-data="8740"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18Phzos5BIIQwrELxGMkVyG"
User-Agent: Unison/2.2
Cancel-Lock: sha1:6bc1QuXmajxbMxMXEH9O9CtFUEw=
Print Article
Forward Article
On 2018-02-09 19:27:34 +0000, Robin Miller said:

> The Ritual         (movie)         (3:01 am, Netflix)
> 
> Reuniting after the tragic death of their best mate, four old friends 
> from university set out to hike through the Scandinavian wilderness. 
> But a wrong turn leads them into the dark and mysterious forests of 
> Norse legend, where an ancient evil still exists and stalks them at 
> every turn. Starring Arsher Ali, Francesca Mula, Hilary Reeves, Jacob 
> James Beswick, Kerri McLean, Maria Erwolter, Matthew Needham, Paul 
> Reid, Peter Liddell, Rafe Spall, Rob James-Collier, and Sam Troughton.

Based on the cast, I'm guessing British. I may eventually get to this...

> When We First Met        (movie)         (3:01 am, Netflix)
> 
> Groundhog Day-like story finds Adam Devine given multiple chances to 
> woo the girl of his dreams (Alexandra Daddario) before she marries 
> someone else.

Oui, oui!!  :)

> XXIII Olympic Winter Games Opening Ceremony        (special) (8-11 pm, NBC)
> 
> Tape-delayed broadcast is hosted by Katie Couric. The ceremony will 
> also stream live online earlier in the day.

Never!!

> Separated at Birth      (movie)         (8 pm, LMN)
> 
> Lucy Pierce discovers she was abducted as a child and tracks down her 
> biological mother, a criminal prosecutor running for Governor of 
> Pennsylvania. The family reunion spirals out of control as Lucy faces 
> the jealousy of her newfound sister and finds herself in the middle of 
> a police investigation. Paige Turco, Brittany Allen, Dominique 
> Provost-Chalkley, Jayne Heitmeyer, and Carrie-Lynn Neales star.

I like the cast. But the promo ad and the subject matter are a turn 
off. I suppose I'll watch, but I'm not sure....  :|


> 		Tomorrow's advance notes
> 
> 
> The Wrong Nanny     (movie)      (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)
> 
> When adopted Blake McGill finally finds her birth mother, Stella 
> Armstrong, and discovers she has the picture perfect family life with a 
> loving husband and newborn twins, Blake goes to great lengths to make 
> her way back into the family as their new nanny. She'll do anything to 
> fill that dark void that longs for her mother's affections, and no one 
> can stop her, even if it means murder. Lindsey Hartley, Freya Tingley, 
> Brody Hutsler, and Bree Williamson star. [Listed as a premiere by 
> Lifetime, but it was shown on LMN on Dec. 29.]

Yes. But it was amusing enough, that I may watch it again - Tingley 
plays a pretty good psycho.  ;)

> Game Shakers      (season 3 premiere; special time)        (8:30 pm, 
> Nickelodeon)
> 
> Regular time is 7 pm Sunday beginning Feb. 18.

Jace Norman is guest-starring on this one, if anyone cares...

> Very, Very Valentine        (movie)        (9 pm, Hallmark Channel)
> 
> Helen, a kind-hearted and shy florist, meets the perfect man at a 
> Valentine's Masquerade Ball. When she enlists the help of her best 
> friend Henry to track him down, she finds that her perfect man may 
> already be right in front of her. Stars Danica McKellar, Cameron 
> Mathison and Damon Runyan.
> --Robin

Pass.


-- 
"Three light sabers? Is that overkill? Or just the right amount
 of "kill"?" - M-OC, "A Perilous Rescue" (ep. #2.9), LSW:TFA (08-10-2017) 

	
From: Neill Massello <nmassello@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Today's premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin3!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!aioe.org!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: nmassello@yahoo.com (Neill Massello)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Todays premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 14:21:30 -0700
Organization: Dead Usenet Society
Lines: 8
Message-ID: <1njyl5x.11175ym1uqizw7N%nmassello@yahoo.com>
References: <fe6b1dFbqpdU1@mid.individual.net>
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="f23946e7381f5774dada0373f4d9583b";
logging-data="27302"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX19043rc1C4cGsDylRGYuvYTdryy3Y/vte4="
User-Agent: MacSOUP/2.8.6b1 (ed136d9b90) (Mac OS 10.13.3)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:yeYX4s/Qz8dtViVC9zBjXBg0TC0=
Print Article
Forward Article
Robin Miller<robin.miller@invalid.invalid> quoted:

> Gloria Allred has 
> devoted 40 years to asserting and protecting the rights of women, 
> overcoming personal trauma, media scrutiny, and powerful men.

She's a rape-kit chaser. 

	
Subject: Re: Today's premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Todays premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 16:34:24 -0500
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 198
Message-ID: <p5l451$vlh$1@dont-email.me>
References: <fe6b1dFbqpdU1@mid.individual.net>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 21:34:25 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="a0bec918facbb6385d89c0a2cbf16434";
logging-data="32433"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX19jKDEwEbDfzqpo/ZJ+2A4XgwIZCUdRW70="
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/52.6.0
In-Reply-To: <fe6b1dFbqpdU1@mid.individual.net>
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
Content-Language: en-US
X-Antivirus: Avast (VPS 180209-2, 2018-02-09), Outbound message
Cancel-Lock: sha1:en8USDz+bG8YIZxulgRTCGyIMzY=
Print Article
Forward Article
On 2018-02-09 2:27 PM, Robin Miller wrote:
> 
> 
> 
> Fate/Apocrypha        (part 2 of season 1)      (3:01 am, Netflix)
> 
> Anime
> 
> https://www.netflix.com/title/80180849
> 
> 
> 
> The Ritual         (movie)         (3:01 am, Netflix)
> 
> Reuniting after the tragic death of their best mate, four old friends 
> from university set out to hike through the Scandinavian wilderness. But 
> a wrong turn leads them into the dark and mysterious forests of Norse 
> legend, where an ancient evil still exists and stalks them at every 
> turn. Starring Arsher Ali, Francesca Mula, Hilary Reeves, Jacob James 
> Beswick, Kerri McLean, Maria Erwolter, Matthew Needham, Paul Reid, Peter 
> Liddell, Rafe Spall, Rob James-Collier, and Sam Troughton.
> 
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfugwq2uoa0
> 
> http://www.metacritic.com/movie/the-ritual     [Metacritic score 58]
> 
> https://www.netflix.com/title/80217312
> 
> 
> 
> Seeing Allred       (documentary)         (3:01 am, Netflix)
> 
> A warrior for change. A lightning rod for controversy. Gloria Allred has 
> devoted 40 years to asserting and protecting the rights of women, 
> overcoming personal trauma, media scrutiny, and powerful men.
> 
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC8Eg0odTfY
> 
> http://www.metacritic.com/movie/seeing-allred        [Metacritic score 66]
> 
> https://www.netflix.com/title/80174367
> 
> 
> 
> The Trader (Sovdagari)        (documentary/short)         (3:01 am, 
> Netflix)
> 
> A portrait of a man and his minibus. The Trader (Sovdagari) follows Gela 
> as he sells secondhand goods through rural Georgia, where money is 
> meaningless, and potatoes are lucre.
> 
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOauOJg-fCQ
> 
> https://www.netflix.com/title/80209006
> 
I'm guessing this is the country Georgia, not the state of Georgia in 
the USA....

Yup. Just watched the trailer. That would appear to be the birthplace of 
Stalin, not the birthplace of Jimmy Carter.
> 
> 
> When We First Met        (movie)         (3:01 am, Netflix)
> 
> Groundhog Day-like story finds Adam Devine given multiple chances to woo 
> the girl of his dreams (Alexandra Daddario) before she marries someone 
> else.
> 
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2sJNee7FQ4
> 
> http://www.metacritic.com/movie/when-we-first-met        [Metacritic 
> score 35]
> 
> https://www.netflix.com/title/80117531
> 
> 
> 
> Grand Prix Driver      [new; complete season 1]           (3:01 am, Amazon)
> 
> GRAND PRIX Driver goes inside the secretive world of Formula 1 by 
> offering never-before-granted access to the inner workings of McLaren. 
> After three tough years, McLaren is hopeful that this is the year the 
> team will be back on the podium, and they have promoted rookie driver 
> Stoffel Vandoorne alongside two-time world champion Fernando Alonso to 
> work towards this goal. Narrated by Michael Douglas.  Four episodes.
> 
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVCwf6__yB0
> 
> https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B078WFL2TW
> 
> 
> 
> 
> XXIII Olympic Winter Games Opening Ceremony        (special) (8-11 pm, NBC)
> 
> Tape-delayed broadcast is hosted by Katie Couric. The ceremony will also 
> stream live online earlier in the day.
> 
> 
> 
> Separated at Birth      (movie)         (8 pm, LMN)
> 
> Lucy Pierce discovers she was abducted as a child and tracks down her 
> biological mother, a criminal prosecutor running for Governor of 
> Pennsylvania. The family reunion spirals out of control as Lucy faces 
> the jealousy of her newfound sister and finds herself in the middle of a 
> police investigation. Paige Turco, Brittany Allen, Dominique 
> Provost-Chalkley, Jayne Heitmeyer, and Carrie-Lynn Neales star.
> 
> http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/separated-at-birth
> 
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6748984/
> 
> 
> 
> Child Support        (season 1 finale)         (9 pm, ABC)
> 
> 
> 
> My Lottery Dream Home         (season 4 premiere)         (9 pm, HGTV)
> 
> 
> 
> Eddie Griffin: Undeniable       (comedy special)        (10 pm, Showtime)
> 
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gUcxrc3-mI
> 
> 
> 
> 
>          Tomorrow's advance notes
> 
> 
> The Wrong Nanny     (movie)      (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)
> 
> When adopted Blake McGill finally finds her birth mother, Stella 
> Armstrong, and discovers she has the picture perfect family life with a 
> loving husband and newborn twins, Blake goes to great lengths to make 
> her way back into the family as their new nanny. She'll do anything to 
> fill that dark void that longs for her mother's affections, and no one 
> can stop her, even if it means murder. Lindsey Hartley, Freya Tingley, 
> Brody Hutsler, and Bree Williamson star. [Listed as a premiere by 
> Lifetime, but it was shown on LMN on Dec. 29.]
> 
> http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-wrong-nanny
> 
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6638398/
> 
> 
> 
> Game Shakers      (season 3 premiere; special time)        (8:30 pm, 
> Nickelodeon)
> 
> Regular time is 7 pm Sunday beginning Feb. 18.
> 
> 
> 
> Eric Clapton: A Life in 12 Bars         (documentary)        (9 pm, 
> Showtime)
> 
> http://www.metacritic.com/movie/eric-clapton-a-life-in-12-bars/trai... 
> 
> 
> http://www.metacritic.com/movie/eric-clapton-a-life-in-12-bars 
> [Metacritic score 62]
> 
> http://www.sho.com/titles/3452596/eric-clapton-life-in-12-bars
> 
> 
> 
> Very, Very Valentine        (movie)        (9 pm, Hallmark Channel)
> 
> Helen, a kind-hearted and shy florist, meets the perfect man at a 
> Valentine's Masquerade Ball. When she enlists the help of her best 
> friend Henry to track him down, she finds that her perfect man may 
> already be right in front of her. Stars Danica McKellar, Cameron 
> Mathison and Damon Runyan.
> 
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7936510/
> 
> http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/very-very-valentine
> 
> 
> 
> A Crime to Remember       (season 5 premiere)        (10 pm, 
> Investigation Discovery)
> 
> 
> 
> Log Cabin Living        (season 6 premiere)        (11 pm, HGTV)
> 
> 
> --Robin
> 


-- 
Rhino 

	
Next <
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Today's premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!peer02.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!post02.iad!fx16.iad.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Todays premieres and other notes (Friday, Feb. 9)
References: <fe6b1dFbqpdU1@mid.individual.net> <p5l451$vlh$1@dont-email.me>
User-Agent: MT-NewsWatcher/3.5.3b3 (Intel Mac OS X)
Message-ID: <anim8rfsk-250292.14555309022018@news.easynews.com>
Lines: 11
X-Complaints-To: abuse@easynews.com
Organization: Easynews - www.easynews.com
X-Complaints-Info: Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint properly.
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 14:55:53 -0700
X-Received-Body-CRC: 4218035495
X-Received-Bytes: 1093
Print Article
Forward Article
In article <p5l451$vlh$1@dont-email.me>,
 Rhino<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

> Yup. Just watched the trailer. That would appear to be the birthplace of 
> Stalin, not the birthplace of Jimmy Carter.

tomatoe, tomahtoe

-- 
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/