> Prev
From: RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
Subject: CNN: CNN says whore Daniels deserves "fairer treatment" (everyonegroan in unison)
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:39:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: CNN: CNN says whore Daniels deserves "fairer treatment" (everyone
groan in unison)
From: RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
She blackmailed Trump to pay her money, Daniel's (or whatever the whore's real name is) probably
wants to cash-in with a book (unlikely to be written by a whore, but ghost-written) and go on the
talk-show circuit.  Meanwhile, IF she was with Trump, it's pretty sure bet she got paid for it in
some fashion.  Talk about making a career out of being a cheap slob.  I wonder why no one has
interviewed her parents?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/07/opinions/stormy-daniels-deserves-fair...

From: BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: CNN: CNN says whore Daniels deserves "fairer treatment"
(everyone groan in unison)
From: BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 16:07:47 -0600
RichA<rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:

> She blackmailed Trump to pay her money, Daniel's (or whatever the whore's
> real name is) probably wants to cash-in with a book (unlikely to be
> written by a whore, but ghost-written) and go on the talk-show circuit.
> Meanwhile, IF she was with Trump, it's pretty sure bet she got paid for
> it in some fashion. Talk about making a career out of being a cheap slob.
> I wonder why no one has interviewed her parents?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/07/opinions/stormy-daniels-deserves-fair...

I'm not sure why she thinks she can sign an NDA, take $130 large, then talk
anyway just because Trump didn't sign it. Trump doesn't *have* to sign it
for it to be a valid contract between her and whomever *did* sign it.

I could forgive Daniels not understanding this, she being nothing more than
a mattress actress and vagina for hire, but presumably her lawyer had to
pass Contacts 101 to get a law degree and should surely know that such a
claim is, to put it in layman's terms, full of shit.

From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Full headers:
groan in unison)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 16:42:55 -0600
On 3/8/18 4:07 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> RichA<rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> She blackmailed Trump to pay her money, Daniel's (or whatever the whore's
>> real name is) probably wants to cash-in with a book (unlikely to be
>> written by a whore, but ghost-written) and go on the talk-show circuit.
>> Meanwhile, IF she was with Trump, it's pretty sure bet she got paid for
>> it in some fashion. Talk about making a career out of being a cheap slob.
>> I wonder why no one has interviewed her parents?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/07/opinions/stormy-daniels-deserves-fair...

> I'm not sure why she thinks she can sign an NDA, take $130 large, then talk
> anyway just because Trump didn't sign it.

You can't possibly be a lawyer, Jar Jar.  You are the most stupid person
I've ever seen with respect to understanding legal matters.  Most of
this stuff is common sense.  To wit, when you said "just because..."
that's when you sounded like a fucking moron.  The preponderence of
evidence is much more than that.  A) Trump didn't sign the NDA.  B)
Trump didn't pay the money.  C) Was a pseudonym used for Trump to?
Here's the lawsuit itself (it's a legal document so you might not
understand it):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ocvnkwprbs7enje/Filed%20Complaint.pdf?dl=0

"Donald Trump aka David Dennison"

#18 "By design of Mr. Cohen, the Hush Agreement used aliases to refer to
Ms. Clifford and Mr. Trump."

Sounds like she was given a gift of 130 grand for an NDA between two
fictitious people which was designed specifically not to be traced back
to Trump.  Now that the cat's out of the bag the snowflakes are saying
"No, it was about Mr. Trump, you can't reneg!"  How the fuck is that
pile of bullshit going to hold up in court, counselor?

From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
groan in unison)
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 07:38:57 -0500
no_email@invalid.invalid wrote:

>I'm not sure why she thinks she can sign an NDA, take $130 large, then talk
>anyway just because Trump didn't sign it. Trump doesn't *have* to sign it
>for it to be a valid contract between her and whomever *did* sign it.
>
>I could forgive Daniels not understanding this, she being nothing more than
>a mattress actress and vagina for hire, but presumably her lawyer had to
>pass Contacts 101 to get a law degree and should surely know that such a
>claim is, to put it in layman's terms, full of shit.

She probably hired a porno lawyer instead of one required for a case like
this.

have to audit liberals  & wire tap reporters' phones.

From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 08:01:51 -0500
On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 16:42:55 -0600, trotsky<gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

>On 3/8/18 4:07 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> RichA<rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> She blackmailed Trump to pay her money, Daniel's (or whatever the whore's
>>> real name is) probably wants to cash-in with a book (unlikely to be
>>> written by a whore, but ghost-written) and go on the talk-show circuit.
>>> Meanwhile, IF she was with Trump, it's pretty sure bet she got paid for
>>> it in some fashion. Talk about making a career out of being a cheap slob.
>>> I wonder why no one has interviewed her parents?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/07/opinions/stormy-daniels-deserves-fair...

>> I'm not sure why she thinks she can sign an NDA, take $130 large, then talk
>> anyway just because Trump didn't sign it.
>

>You can't possibly be a lawyer, Jar Jar.  You are the most stupid person
>I've ever seen with respect to understanding legal matters.  Most of
>this stuff is common sense.  To wit, when you said "just because..."
>that's when you sounded like a fucking moron.  The preponderence of
>evidence is much more than that.  A) Trump didn't sign the NDA.  B)
>Trump didn't pay the money.  C) Was a pseudonym used for Trump to?
>Here's the lawsuit itself (it's a legal document so you might not
>understand it):
>
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/ocvnkwprbs7enje/Filed%20Complaint.pdf?dl=0

The complaint looks little more than a thinly veiled political attack.
Of course, being California, they will no doubt allow this stupidity
to continue.

From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 08:02:00 -0500
NoBody@nowhere.com wrote:
>On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 16:42:55 -0600, trotsky<gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

treatment-filipovic/index.html

>>> I'm not sure why she thinks she can sign an NDA, take $130 large, then
>>> talk anyway just because Trump didn't sign it.
>>

>>You can't possibly be a lawyer, Jar Jar.  You are the most stupid person
>>I've ever seen with respect to understanding legal matters.  Most of
>>this stuff is common sense.  To wit, when you said "just because..."
>>that's when you sounded like a fucking moron.  The preponderence of
>>evidence is much more than that.  A) Trump didn't sign the NDA.  B)
>>Trump didn't pay the money.  C) Was a pseudonym used for Trump to?
>>Here's the lawsuit itself (it's a legal document so you might not
>>understand it):
>>
>>https://www.dropbox.com/s/ocvnkwprbs7enje/Filed%20Complaint.pdf?dl=0
>
>The complaint looks little more than a thinly veiled political attack.
>Of course, being California, they will no doubt allow this stupidity
>to continue.

Fer sure.

have to audit liberals  & wire tap reporters' phones.

From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
Full headers:
From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 10:03:59 -0500
On Fri, 09 Mar 2018 08:01:51 -0500, NoBody<NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 16:42:55 -0600, trotsky<gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/07/opinions/stormy-daniels-deserves-fair...

>>> I'm not sure why she thinks she can sign an NDA, take $130 large, then talk
>>> anyway just because Trump didn't sign it.
>>

>>You can't possibly be a lawyer, Jar Jar.  You are the most stupid person
>>I've ever seen with respect to understanding legal matters.  Most of
>>this stuff is common sense.  To wit, when you said "just because..."
>>that's when you sounded like a fucking moron.  The preponderence of
>>evidence is much more than that.  A) Trump didn't sign the NDA.  B)
>>Trump didn't pay the money.  C) Was a pseudonym used for Trump to?
>>Here's the lawsuit itself (it's a legal document so you might not
>>understand it):
>>
>>https://www.dropbox.com/s/ocvnkwprbs7enje/Filed%20Complaint.pdf?dl=0
>
>The complaint looks little more than a thinly veiled political attack.
>Of course, being California, they will no doubt allow this stupidity
>to continue.

And Twitski has run away.

Next <
From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 07:47:55 -0500
On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 16:07:47 -0600, BTR1701<no_email@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>RichA<rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> She blackmailed Trump to pay her money, Daniel's (or whatever the whore's
>> real name is) probably wants to cash-in with a book (unlikely to be
>> written by a whore, but ghost-written) and go on the talk-show circuit.
>> Meanwhile, IF she was with Trump, it's pretty sure bet she got paid for
>> it in some fashion. Talk about making a career out of being a cheap slob.
>> I wonder why no one has interviewed her parents?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/07/opinions/stormy-daniels-deserves-fair...

>I'm not sure why she thinks she can sign an NDA, take $130 large, then talk
>anyway just because Trump didn't sign it. Trump doesn't *have* to sign it
>for it to be a valid contract between her and whomever *did* sign it.
>
>I could forgive Daniels not understanding this, she being nothing more than
>a mattress actress and vagina for hire, but presumably her lawyer had to
>pass Contacts 101 to get a law degree and should surely know that such a
>claim is, to put it in layman's terms, full of shit.

Oh she knows *exactly* what she is doing....