> Prev
From: David <dimlan17@yahoo.com>
Subject: Freeform bleeping the word "sorry" for International Women's Day
From: David <dimlan17@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 13:08:56 -0500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWlwr_szeYs

SORRY, WE'RE #NOTSORRY

FREEFORM UNAPOLOGETICALLY CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY ON
MARCH 8 BY BLEEPING OUT "SORRY" ACROSS ITS PLATFORMS

Freeform, Disney's young adult network, is celebrating International
Women's Day by launching the #NotSorry campaign across its linear and
social platforms, which will bleep out every time a woman says "sorry"
on-air. From 11:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST today, THURSDAY, MARCH
8, 2018, nearly 50 "sorrys" will be edited out, inspiring women to be
unapologetically bold, daring, confident and powerful. In the spirit
of International Women's Day, Freeform is encouraging its viewers to
raise their voices for equality.

Throughout the day, a #NotSorry meter will track the count on-air for
each omitted "sorry." Additionally, Freeform will ask fans to submit
what they are #NotSorry for across its social platforms. This campaign
amplifies Freeform's commitment to its tagline "a little forward,"
which continues to set itself apart from other content platforms by
delivering stories that energize and empower young adults to celebrate
the power of possibility and inclusivity.

From: Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com>
From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 18:10:29 -0000 (UTC)
David<dimlan17@yahoo.com> wrote:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWlwr_szeYs

>SORRY, WE'RE #NOTSORRY

>FREEFORM UNAPOLOGETICALLY CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY ON
>MARCH 8 BY BLEEPING OUT "SORRY" ACROSS ITS PLATFORMS

>Freeform, Disney's young adult network, is celebrating International
>Women's Day by launching the #NotSorry campaign across its linear and
>social platforms, which will bleep out every time a woman says "sorry"
>on-air. From 11:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST today, THURSDAY, MARCH
>8, 2018, nearly 50 "sorrys" will be edited out, inspiring women to be
>unapologetically bold, daring, confident and powerful. In the spirit
>of International Women's Day, Freeform is encouraging its viewers to
>raise their voices for equality.

>Throughout the day, a #NotSorry meter will track the count on-air for
>each omitted "sorry." Additionally, Freeform will ask fans to submit
>what they are #NotSorry for across its social platforms. This campaign
>amplifies Freeform's commitment to its tagline "a little forward,"
>which continues to set itself apart from other content platforms by
>delivering stories that energize and empower young adults to celebrate
>the power of possibility and inclusivity.

I hope producers sue their asses into bankruptcy for breach of contract.
That's outrageous.

Full headers:
From: Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 13:47:31 -0500
On 2018-03-08 1:10 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> David<dimlan17@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWlwr_szeYs
>
>> SORRY, WE'RE #NOTSORRY
>
>> FREEFORM UNAPOLOGETICALLY CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY ON
>> MARCH 8 BY BLEEPING OUT "SORRY" ACROSS ITS PLATFORMS
>
>> Freeform, Disney's young adult network, is celebrating International
>> Women's Day by launching the #NotSorry campaign across its linear and
>> social platforms, which will bleep out every time a woman says "sorry"
>> on-air. From 11:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST today, THURSDAY, MARCH
>> 8, 2018, nearly 50 "sorrys" will be edited out, inspiring women to be
>> unapologetically bold, daring, confident and powerful. In the spirit
>> of International Women's Day, Freeform is encouraging its viewers to
>> raise their voices for equality.
>
>> Throughout the day, a #NotSorry meter will track the count on-air for
>> each omitted "sorry." Additionally, Freeform will ask fans to submit
>> what they are #NotSorry for across its social platforms. This campaign
>> amplifies Freeform's commitment to its tagline "a little forward,"
>> which continues to set itself apart from other content platforms by
>> delivering stories that energize and empower young adults to celebrate
>> the power of possibility and inclusivity.
>
> I hope producers sue their asses into bankruptcy for breach of contract.
> That's outrageous.

I'm sorry but Freeform are idiots. (I hope they remember to delete *my*
"sorry").

--
Rhino

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 12:27:36 -0700
In article <p7s0g3$m1k$1@dont-email.me>,
 Rhino<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

> On 2018-03-08 1:10 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> > David<dimlan17@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWlwr_szeYs
> >
> >> SORRY, WE'RE #NOTSORRY
> >
> >> FREEFORM UNAPOLOGETICALLY CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY ON
> >> MARCH 8 BY BLEEPING OUT "SORRY" ACROSS ITS PLATFORMS
> >
> >> Freeform, Disney's young adult network, is celebrating International
> >> Women's Day by launching the #NotSorry campaign across its linear and
> >> social platforms, which will bleep out every time a woman says "sorry"
> >> on-air. From 11:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST today, THURSDAY, MARCH
> >> 8, 2018, nearly 50 "sorrys" will be edited out, inspiring women to be
> >> unapologetically bold, daring, confident and powerful. In the spirit
> >> of International Women's Day, Freeform is encouraging its viewers to
> >> raise their voices for equality.
> >
> >> Throughout the day, a #NotSorry meter will track the count on-air for
> >> each omitted "sorry." Additionally, Freeform will ask fans to submit
> >> what they are #NotSorry for across its social platforms. This campaign
> >> amplifies Freeform's commitment to its tagline "a little forward,"
> >> which continues to set itself apart from other content platforms by
> >> delivering stories that energize and empower young adults to celebrate
> >> the power of possibility and inclusivity.
> >
> > I hope producers sue their asses into bankruptcy for breach of contract.
> > That's outrageous.
> >
> I'm sorry but Freeform

SQUIGGLE!!11!!

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/

From: Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 18:24:04 -0500
On 2018-03-08 2:27 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <p7s0g3$m1k$1@dont-email.me>,
>   Rhino<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> I hope producers sue their asses into bankruptcy for breach of contract.
>>> That's outrageous.
>>>
>> I'm sorry but Freeform
>
> SQUIGGLE!!11!!
>
>   are idiots. (I hope they remember to delete *my*
>> "sorry").

Forgive my ignorance but what is the meaning of "SQUIGGLE!!11!!" ?

--
Rhino

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 18:16:04 -0700
In article <p7sgmj$r2r$2@dont-email.me>,
 Rhino<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

> On 2018-03-08 2:27 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> > In article <p7s0g3$m1k$1@dont-email.me>,
> >   Rhino<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

> >> I'm sorry but Freeform
> >
> > SQUIGGLE!!11!!
> >
> >   are idiots. (I hope they remember to delete *my*
> >> "sorry").
> >
> Forgive my ignorance but what is the meaning of "SQUIGGLE!!11!!" ?

It's our own pet name for Freeform

from when they were renaming and rebranding and saying they were going
to be all loosey goosey and anything goes.  I think Ian started it.

From: Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net>
Full headers:
From: Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 18:14:46 -0800
On 3/8/2018 5:16 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <p7sgmj$r2r$2@dont-email.me>,
>   Rhino<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2018-03-08 2:27 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:

>>> SQUIGGLE!!11!!
>>>
>>>    are idiots. (I hope they remember to delete *my*
>>>
>> Forgive my ignorance but what is the meaning of "SQUIGGLE!!11!!" ?
>
> It's our own pet name for Freeform
>
> from when they were renaming and rebranding and saying they were going
> to be all loosey goosey and anything goes.  I think Ian started it.

I thought it was because their new logo looked like some kid's squiggle.

instinct are running screaming.

From: Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com>
Full headers:
From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 15:38:06 +0000 (UTC)
Dimensional Traveler<dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
>On 3/8/2018 5:16 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> In article <p7sgmj$r2r$2@dont-email.me>,
>>   Rhino<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> Forgive my ignorance but what is the meaning of "SQUIGGLE!!11!!" ?
>>
>> It's our own pet name for Freeform
>>
>> from when they were renaming and rebranding and saying they were going
>> to be all loosey goosey and anything goes.  I think Ian started it.
>>
>I thought it was because their new logo looked like some kid's squiggle.

obveeus made fun of the satellite channel's name by saying its logo
should be a freeform shape: a squiggle. anim's been champoning it from
there. Ian starts lots of stuff, but not that one.

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 09:22:31 -0700
In article <p7u9ou$ejm$1@news.albasani.net>,
 "Adam H. Kerman"<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> Dimensional Traveler<dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
> >On 3/8/2018 5:16 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:

> >> It's our own pet name for Freeform
> >>
> >> from when they were renaming and rebranding and saying they were going
> >> to be all loosey goosey and anything goes.  I think Ian started it.
> >>
> >I thought it was because their new logo looked like some kid's squiggle.
>
> obveeus made fun of the satellite channel's name by saying its logo
> should be a freeform shape: a squiggle. anim's been champoning it from
> there. Ian starts lots of stuff, but not that one.

Thanks!

I love how they tried to write FREEFORM in, well, freeform, and got
nervous, and ended with with it only being slightly sloppy.

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 09:20:58 -0800
In article<anim8rfsk-392130.09223109032018@news.easynews.com>,
 anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> In article <p7u9ou$ejm$1@news.albasani.net>,
>  "Adam H. Kerman"<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> > obveeus made fun of the satellite channel's name by saying its logo
> > should be a freeform shape: a squiggle. anim's been champoning it from
> > there. Ian starts lots of stuff, but not that one.
>
> Thanks!
>
> I love how they tried to write FREEFORM in

SQUIGGLE!!11!!

> well, freeform

SQUIGGLE!!11!!

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 11:10:51 -0700
In article<atropos-980872.09205809032018@news.giganews.com>,
 BTR1701<atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> In article<anim8rfsk-392130.09223109032018@news.easynews.com>,
>  anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > In article <p7u9ou$ejm$1@news.albasani.net>,
> >  "Adam H. Kerman"<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
> > > obveeus made fun of the satellite channel's name by saying its logo
> > > should be a freeform shape: a squiggle. anim's been champoning it from
> > > there. Ian starts lots of stuff, but not that one.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > I love how they tried to write FREEFORM in
>
> SQUIGGLE!!11!!
>
> > well, freeform
>
> SQUIGGLE!!11!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh.  Now if only somebody would yell MIDDLEMAN ...

From: Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com>
Full headers:
From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 19:34:26 +0000 (UTC)
anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>BTR1701<atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>>anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>>Thanks!

>>>I love how they tried to write FREEFORM in

>>SQUIGGLE!!11!!

>>>well, freeform

>>SQUIGGLE!!11!!

>Ahhhhhhhhhh.  Now if only somebody would yell MIDDLEMAN ...

Hey! That would be inappropriate.

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 14:02:34 -0700
In article <p7unk1$l2c$3@news.albasani.net>,
 "Adam H. Kerman"<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
> >BTR1701<atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> >>SQUIGGLE!!11!!

> >>SQUIGGLE!!11!!
>
> >Ahhhhhhhhhh.  Now if only somebody would yell MIDDLEMAN ...
>
> Hey! That would be inappropriate.

But it was on the SQUIGGLE channel formerly known as FAM!

From: Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net>
From: Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 12:05:18 -0800
On 3/9/2018 10:10 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article<atropos-980872.09205809032018@news.giganews.com>,
>   BTR1701<atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> In article<anim8rfsk-392130.09223109032018@news.easynews.com>,
>>   anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> I love how they tried to write FREEFORM in
>>
>> SQUIGGLE!!11!!
>>
>>> well, freeform
>>
>> SQUIGGLE!!11!!
>
> Ahhhhhhhhhh.  Now if only somebody would yell MIDDLEMAN ...

MIDDLEMAN!

instinct are running screaming.

From: Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com>
Full headers:
From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 19:34:20 -0000 (UTC)
Rhino<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>On 2018-03-08 1:10 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>> David<dimlan17@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWlwr_szeYs
>>
>>> SORRY, WE'RE #NOTSORRY
>>
>>> FREEFORM UNAPOLOGETICALLY CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY ON
>>> MARCH 8 BY BLEEPING OUT "SORRY" ACROSS ITS PLATFORMS
>>
>>> Freeform, Disney's young adult network, is celebrating International
>>> Women's Day by launching the #NotSorry campaign across its linear and
>>> social platforms, which will bleep out every time a woman says "sorry"
>>> on-air. From 11:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST today, THURSDAY, MARCH
>>> 8, 2018, nearly 50 "sorrys" will be edited out, inspiring women to be
>>> unapologetically bold, daring, confident and powerful. In the spirit
>>> of International Women's Day, Freeform is encouraging its viewers to
>>> raise their voices for equality.
>>
>>> Throughout the day, a #NotSorry meter will track the count on-air for
>>> each omitted "sorry." Additionally, Freeform will ask fans to submit
>>> what they are #NotSorry for across its social platforms. This campaign
>>> amplifies Freeform's commitment to its tagline "a little forward,"
>>> which continues to set itself apart from other content platforms by
>>> delivering stories that energize and empower young adults to celebrate
>>> the power of possibility and inclusivity.
>>
>> I hope producers sue their asses into bankruptcy for breach of contract.
>> That's outrageous.
>>
>I'm sorry but Freeform are idiots. (I hope they remember to delete *my*
>"sorry").

Heh

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 12:29:37 -0700
In article <p7rual$gv$4@dont-email.me>,
 "Adam H. Kerman"<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> David<dimlan17@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWlwr_szeYs
>
> >SORRY, WE'RE #NOTSORRY
>
> >FREEFORM UNAPOLOGETICALLY CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY ON
> >MARCH 8 BY BLEEPING OUT "SORRY" ACROSS ITS PLATFORMS
>
> >Freeform, Disney's young adult network, is celebrating International
> >Women's Day by launching the #NotSorry campaign across its linear and
> >social platforms, which will bleep out every time a woman says "sorry"
> >on-air. From 11:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST today, THURSDAY, MARCH
> >8, 2018, nearly 50 "sorrys" will be edited out, inspiring women to be
> >unapologetically bold, daring, confident and powerful. In the spirit
> >of International Women's Day, Freeform is encouraging its viewers to
> >raise their voices for equality.
>
> >Throughout the day, a #NotSorry meter will track the count on-air for
> >each omitted "sorry." Additionally, Freeform will ask fans to submit
> >what they are #NotSorry for across its social platforms. This campaign
> >amplifies Freeform's commitment to its tagline "a little forward,"
> >which continues to set itself apart from other content platforms by
> >delivering stories that energize and empower young adults to celebrate
> >the power of possibility and inclusivity.
>
> I hope producers sue their asses into bankruptcy for breach of contract.
> That's outrageous.

I hope they bleep out stuff like a woman saying 'sorry' after she
drunkenly runs down a bunch of nuns leading blind children through a
school crossing.

I also think there's no reason not to remove SQUIGGLE!!11!! from my
line-up.  It can keep USA company.

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 12:27:17 -0700
In article<60v2ad1gphat0kvdtbph0vpmpcgr5vc1j6@4ax.com>,
 David<dimlan17@yahoo.com> wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWlwr_szeYs
>
> SORRY, WE'RE #NOTSORRY
>
> FREEFORM

SQUIGGLE!!11!!

UNAPOLOGETICALLY CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY ON
> MARCH 8 BY BLEEPING OUT "SORRY" ACROSS ITS PLATFORMS
>
> Freeform,

SQUIGGLE!!11!!

 Disney's young adult network, is celebrating International
> Women's Day by launching the #NotSorry campaign across its linear and
> social platforms, which will bleep out every time a woman says "sorry"
> on-air. From 11:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST today, THURSDAY, MARCH
> 8, 2018, nearly 50 "sorrys" will be edited out, inspiring women to be
> unapologetically bold, daring, confident and powerful. In the spirit
> of International Women's Day, Freeform

SQUIGGLE!!11!!

 is encouraging its viewers to
> raise their voices for equality.
>
> Throughout the day, a #NotSorry meter will track the count on-air for
> each omitted "sorry." Additionally, Freeform

SQUIGGLE!!11!!

 will ask fans to submit
> what they are #NotSorry for across its social platforms. This campaign
> amplifies Freeform's

SQUIGGLE'S!!11!!

 commitment to its tagline "a little forward,"
> which continues to set itself apart from other content platforms by
> delivering stories that energize and empower young adults to celebrate
> the power of possibility and inclusivity.

I ... wait, what now?  I have no idea what they're doing.  Of course,
but 'inclusivity' they mean 'racist exclusivity'

From: Lesmond <lesmond@verizon.net>
From: "Lesmond" <lesmond@verizon.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 21:09:20 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 12:27:17 -0700, anim8rfsk
wrote:

>In article<60v2ad1gphat0kvdtbph0vpmpcgr5vc1j6@4ax.com>,
> David<dimlan17@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWlwr_szeYs
>>
>> SORRY, WE'RE #NOTSORRY
>>
>> FREEFORM
>
>SQUIGGLE!!11!!
>
>UNAPOLOGETICALLY CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY ON
>> MARCH 8 BY BLEEPING OUT "SORRY" ACROSS ITS PLATFORMS
>>
>> Freeform,
>
>SQUIGGLE!!11!!
>
> Disney's young adult network, is celebrating International
>> Women's Day by launching the #NotSorry campaign across its linear and
>> social platforms, which will bleep out every time a woman says "sorry"
>> on-air. From 11:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST today, THURSDAY, MARCH
>> 8, 2018, nearly 50 "sorrys" will be edited out, inspiring women to be
>> unapologetically bold, daring, confident and powerful. In the spirit
>> of International Women's Day, Freeform
>
>SQUIGGLE!!11!!
>
> is encouraging its viewers to
>> raise their voices for equality.
>>
>> Throughout the day, a #NotSorry meter will track the count on-air for
>> each omitted "sorry." Additionally, Freeform
>
>SQUIGGLE!!11!!
>
> will ask fans to submit
>> what they are #NotSorry for across its social platforms. This campaign
>> amplifies Freeform's
>
>SQUIGGLE'S!!11!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/583473426/freeform-squiggle-scribble-li...
ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_quer
y=freeform%20squiggle&ref=sr_gallery-1-12

https://tinyurl.com/yc2bxt8p

--
Do not spray into eyes
I have sprayed you into my eyes

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 19:42:11 -0700
In article<yrfzbaqirevmbaarg.p5awnk9.pminews@192.168.0.8>,
 "Lesmond"<lesmond@verizon.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 12:27:17 -0700, anim8rfsk
> wrote:
>
> >In article<60v2ad1gphat0kvdtbph0vpmpcgr5vc1j6@4ax.com>,
> > David<dimlan17@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWlwr_szeYs
> >>
> >> SORRY, WE'RE #NOTSORRY
> >>
> >> FREEFORM
> >
> >SQUIGGLE!!11!!
> >
> >UNAPOLOGETICALLY CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY ON
> >> MARCH 8 BY BLEEPING OUT "SORRY" ACROSS ITS PLATFORMS
> >>
> >> Freeform,
> >
> >SQUIGGLE!!11!!
> >
> > Disney's young adult network, is celebrating International
> >> Women's Day by launching the #NotSorry campaign across its linear and
> >> social platforms, which will bleep out every time a woman says "sorry"
> >> on-air. From 11:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST today, THURSDAY, MARCH
> >> 8, 2018, nearly 50 "sorrys" will be edited out, inspiring women to be
> >> unapologetically bold, daring, confident and powerful. In the spirit
> >> of International Women's Day, Freeform
> >
> >SQUIGGLE!!11!!
> >
> > is encouraging its viewers to
> >> raise their voices for equality.
> >>
> >> Throughout the day, a #NotSorry meter will track the count on-air for
> >> each omitted "sorry." Additionally, Freeform
> >
> >SQUIGGLE!!11!!
> >
> > will ask fans to submit
> >> what they are #NotSorry for across its social platforms. This campaign
> >> amplifies Freeform's
> >
> >SQUIGGLE'S!!11!!
>
> https://www.etsy.com/listing/583473426/freeform-squiggle-scribble-li...
> ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_quer
> y=freeform%20squiggle&ref=sr_gallery-1-12
>
> https://tinyurl.com/yc2bxt8p

"Lighteningn bolt" would be my third choice after "heart-lung machine"
and "poo poo ca ca"

From: Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com>
From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 02:57:07 -0000 (UTC)
Lesmond<lesmond@verizon.net> wrote:
>On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 12:27:17 -0700, anim8rfsk
>wrote:
>
>>In article<60v2ad1gphat0kvdtbph0vpmpcgr5vc1j6@4ax.com>,
>> David<dimlan17@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWlwr_szeYs
>>>
>>> SORRY, WE'RE #NOTSORRY
>>>
>>> FREEFORM
>>
>>SQUIGGLE!!11!!
>>
>>UNAPOLOGETICALLY CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY ON
>>> MARCH 8 BY BLEEPING OUT "SORRY" ACROSS ITS PLATFORMS
>>>
>>> Freeform,
>>
>>SQUIGGLE!!11!!
>>
>> Disney's young adult network, is celebrating International
>>> Women's Day by launching the #NotSorry campaign across its linear and
>>> social platforms, which will bleep out every time a woman says "sorry"
>>> on-air. From 11:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST today, THURSDAY, MARCH
>>> 8, 2018, nearly 50 "sorrys" will be edited out, inspiring women to be
>>> unapologetically bold, daring, confident and powerful. In the spirit
>>> of International Women's Day, Freeform
>>
>>SQUIGGLE!!11!!
>>
>> is encouraging its viewers to
>>> raise their voices for equality.
>>>
>>> Throughout the day, a #NotSorry meter will track the count on-air for
>>> each omitted "sorry." Additionally, Freeform
>>
>>SQUIGGLE!!11!!
>>
>> will ask fans to submit
>>> what they are #NotSorry for across its social platforms. This campaign
>>> amplifies Freeform's
>>
>>SQUIGGLE'S!!11!!
>
>https://www.etsy.com/listing/583473426/freeform-squiggle-scribble-li...
>ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_quer
>y=freeform%20squiggle&ref=sr_gallery-1-12
>
>https://tinyurl.com/yc2bxt8p

Tiny dings!

From: BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 16:07:47 -0600
David<dimlan17@yahoo.com> wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWlwr_szeYs
>
> SORRY, WE'RE #NOTSORRY
>
> FREEFORM UNAPOLOGETICALLY CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY ON
> MARCH 8 BY BLEEPING OUT "SORRY" ACROSS ITS PLATFORMS
>
> Freeform, Disney's young adult network, is celebrating International
> Women's Day by launching the #NotSorry campaign across its linear and
> social platforms, which will bleep out every time a woman says "sorry"
> on-air.

Yes, because women are sainted and perfect creatures who never cause
offense or transgression and therefore never have any legitimate reason to
apologize for anything.

Beyond Hutt and FPP and their two profoundly retarded remoras bruce2bowser
and mogulah, who actually buys into this kind of bullshit?

From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 16:46:14 -0600
On 3/8/18 4:07 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> David<dimlan17@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWlwr_szeYs
>>
>> SORRY, WE'RE #NOTSORRY
>>
>> FREEFORM UNAPOLOGETICALLY CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY ON
>> MARCH 8 BY BLEEPING OUT "SORRY" ACROSS ITS PLATFORMS
>>
>> Freeform, Disney's young adult network, is celebrating International
>> Women's Day by launching the #NotSorry campaign across its linear and
>> social platforms, which will bleep out every time a woman says "sorry"
>> on-air.
>
> Yes, because women are sainted and perfect creatures who never cause
> offense or transgression and therefore never have any legitimate reason to
> apologize for anything.
>
> Beyond Hutt and FPP and their two profoundly retarded remoras bruce2bowser
> and mogulah, who actually buys into this kind of bullshit?

You're so right, Jar Jar.  I mean, come on, today is Intl. Women's Day.
What the fuck?  Where's the Intl. Anonymous Snowflakes with Diarrhea of
the Mouth day?  Come on, man.

From: Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 18:21:27 -0500
On 2018-03-08 5:07 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> David<dimlan17@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWlwr_szeYs
>>
>> SORRY, WE'RE #NOTSORRY
>>
>> FREEFORM UNAPOLOGETICALLY CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY ON
>> MARCH 8 BY BLEEPING OUT "SORRY" ACROSS ITS PLATFORMS
>>
>> Freeform, Disney's young adult network, is celebrating International
>> Women's Day by launching the #NotSorry campaign across its linear and
>> social platforms, which will bleep out every time a woman says "sorry"
>> on-air.
>
> Yes, because women are sainted and perfect creatures who never cause
> offense or transgression and therefore never have any legitimate reason to
> apologize for anything.
>
> Beyond Hutt and FPP and their two profoundly retarded remoras bruce2bowser
> and mogulah, who actually buys into this kind of bullshit?

No one in their right minds!

--
Rhino

From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 18:13:57 -0700
In article <p7sghm$r2r$1@dont-email.me>,
 Rhino<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

> On 2018-03-08 5:07 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > David<dimlan17@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWlwr_szeYs
> >>
> >> SORRY, WE'RE #NOTSORRY
> >>
> >> FREEFORM UNAPOLOGETICALLY CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY ON
> >> MARCH 8 BY BLEEPING OUT "SORRY" ACROSS ITS PLATFORMS
> >>
> >> Freeform, Disney's young adult network, is celebrating International
> >> Women's Day by launching the #NotSorry campaign across its linear and
> >> social platforms, which will bleep out every time a woman says "sorry"
> >> on-air.
> >
> > Yes, because women are sainted and perfect creatures who never cause
> > offense or transgression and therefore never have any legitimate reason to
> > apologize for anything.
> >
> > Beyond Hutt and FPP and their two profoundly retarded remoras bruce2bowser
> > and mogulah, who actually buys into this kind of bullshit?
> >
> No one in their right minds!

So ClodReamer then.

From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 07:56:05 -0500
anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
> Rhino<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>> On 2018-03-08 5:07 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Yes, because women are sainted and perfect creatures who never cause
>>> offense or transgression and therefore never have any legitimate reason to
>>> apologize for anything.
>>>
>>> Beyond Hutt and FPP and their two profoundly retarded remoras
>>> bruce2bowser and mogulah, who actually buys into this kind of bullshit?
>>
>> No one in their right minds!
>
>So ClodReamer then.

And the sockpuppet formerly known as "Barb May".

I wonder if these people also ate at WcDonald's?

have to audit liberals  & wire tap reporters' phones.

From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 19:05:38 -0500
On 3/8/2018 1:08 PM, David wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWlwr_szeYs
>
> SORRY, WE'RE #NOTSORRY
>
> FREEFORM UNAPOLOGETICALLY CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY ON
> MARCH 8 BY BLEEPING OUT "SORRY" ACROSS ITS PLATFORMS

> Throughout the day, a #NotSorry meter will track the count on-air for
> each omitted "sorry."

Finally, a way to measure just how sorry Freeform (Squiggle!) is.

> Additionally, Freeform will ask fans to submit
> what they are #NotSorry for across its social platforms.

I'm not sorry for not watching.

From: RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 16:12:02 -0800 (PST)
From: RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
The creation of a sour race owing their rise (if any) to male largesse and affirmative action.

Next <
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.troll
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 07:53:16 -0500
In article<60v2ad1gphat0kvdtbph0vpmpcgr5vc1j6@4ax.com>, dimlan17@yahoo.com wrote:

>Freeform, Disney's young adult network, is celebrating International
>Women's Day by launching the #NotSorry campaign across its linear and
>social platforms, which will bleep out every time a woman says "sorry"
>on-air. From 11:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST today, THURSDAY, MARCH
>8, 2018, nearly 50 "sorrys" will be edited out, inspiring women to be
>unapologetically bold, daring, confident and powerful. In the spirit
>of International Women's Day, Freeform is encouraging its viewers to
>raise their voices for equality.
>
>Throughout the day, a #NotSorry meter will track the count on-air for
>each omitted "sorry." Additionally, Freeform will ask fans to submit
>what they are #NotSorry for across its social platforms. This campaign
>amplifies Freeform's commitment to its tagline "a little forward,"
>which continues to set itself apart from other content platforms by
>delivering stories that energize and empower young adults to celebrate
>the power of possibility and inclusivity.

                           TROLL-O-METER

                            5*    6*   *7
                       4*                  *8
                    3*                        *9
                   2*                          *10
                  1*              |             *stuporous
                  0*             -*-            *catatonic
                   *              |\            *comatose
                    *               \          *clinical death
                     *               \        *biological death
                       *             _\/    *demonic apparition
                           *     *     *damned for all eternity