> Prev
From: The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Russell Simmons
From: The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 22:19:34 -0800
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/writer-jenny-lumet-russell-si...

i read the letter she wrote..

it looks to me that her lawyer was sitting right next to her
when she wrote it.

appears to me to be 'an extortion letter'.

Who is this Russell Simmons guy, does he have a lot of money?

Well, she wants it.

It reads to me like a normal night in Hollywood.

The Starmaker

From: RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Russell Simmons
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 23:05:49 -0800 (PST)
From: RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
On Friday, 1 December 2017 01:19:38 UTC-5, The Starmaker  wrote:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/writer-jenny-lumet-russell-si...

> i read the letter she wrote..
>
> it looks to me that her lawyer was sitting right next to her
> when she wrote it.
>
> appears to me to be 'an extortion letter'.
>

> Who is this Russell Simmons guy, does he have a lot of money?
>

> Well, she wants it.
>

> It reads to me like a normal night in Hollywood.
>

> The Starmaker

Undercurrent of belief is that woman acting as willing prostitutes in the entertainment business
have helped create a culture where males believe it's normal and acceptable.  Some of these same
women will go after money for this, which is what they do anyway.  But Heaven help anyone who
actually says this because the fake moralists attack them like it's some kind of huge lie.  SEE:
Angela Landsbury's forced-contrition after accusing Hollywood whores of some of this kind of
behavior.

From: The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com>
Full headers:
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 10:03:30 -0800
From: The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.arts.tv
RichA wrote:

> On Friday, 1 December 2017 01:19:38 UTC-5, The Starmaker  wrote:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/writer-jenny-lumet-russell-si...

> > i read the letter she wrote..
> >
> > it looks to me that her lawyer was sitting right next to her
> > when she wrote it.
> >
> > appears to me to be 'an extortion letter'.
> >

> > Who is this Russell Simmons guy, does he have a lot of money?
> >

> > Well, she wants it.
> >

> > It reads to me like a normal night in Hollywood.
> >

> > The Starmaker
>
> Undercurrent of belief is that woman acting as willing prostitutes in the entertainment business
have helped create a culture where males believe it's normal and acceptable.  >Some of these same
women will go after money for this, which is what they do anyway.  But Heaven help anyone who
actually says this because the fake moralists attack them like >it's some kind of huge lie.  SEE:
Angela Landsbury's forced-contrition after accusing Hollywood whores of some of this kind of
behavior.

What I mean by "a normal night in Hollywood"..
all the things and places she describes in the letter are
what it is like on any Friday Night in Hollywood.

I'm a Hollywood clubbin guy and I hanged out with
all the Stars clubbin so I know what goes on...

that letter is a typical every Fridday Night in Hollywood.

With the music all night playing

'Oh, do a little dance, make a little love
Get down tonight, get down tonight
Do a little dance, make a little love
Get down tonight, get down tonight'

And everyone gettin high..

the minute you leave the club that is when the action begins.

Ask anyone who goes clubbin in Hollywood and they
will tell you the same thing.

That girl took a normal Friday night in Hollywood
and turn it into an extortion letter.

That's ridiculous!

You might as well close all the nights clubs!!!!

Ask
Ask  Bill Maher, Jennifer Lopez, Tori Spelling, and any other
Hollywood Friday night clubbin Stars or just regular people
who go to the same places and they will tell you...

"That letter is a no burger."

Looks to me like her lawyer wants the money more than she does...

The Starmaker

Okay, this is it! These women are getting out of line. They are becoming domestic terroist and we are
going to have to go to war with them and shoot them all.

But first Arrest Harvey Weinstein. It is not going to stop unless you people...lynch him.

You know, ask your great great great grandparrents...you get some rope and you have a lynching party.

Fuck the sheriff and the DA...need to hang this motherfucker now!

On the Hollywoodland sign..

thow a Hollywood party afterwards...

'Oh, do a little dance, make a little love
Get down tonight, get down tonight
Do a little dance, make a little love
Get down tonight, get down tonight'

start all over again...

Last Call.

where's after hours?

From: The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com>
Full headers:
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 10:43:21 -0800
From: The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.arts.tv
I'm taking this girl home tonight....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/5022057/interview-harmony-sex-robo...

if she says "No." ...i'm cutting her throat!

What will the police do????

From: The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com>
Full headers:
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 12:19:20 -0800
From: The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.arts.tv
I bet you a million dollars this is what happen...

Girls are coming home and
watching the TV News every night..
the girl who wrote the letter
tells her friends, "I got raped by Russell Simmons!"

Her friends tell her, "You gotta call Gloria Allred and get some money honey!"

Gloria Allred phone is ringing off the hook..
so she refers her to a friend lawyer, "Hey, you wanna piece of this?"

Pretty soon you'll see ads on TVee..

"Have You've Been Raped By A Famous Person?"

Call Now, operators are standing by..1-800-I-WANT-SOME-MONEY

https://youtu.be/GTlDAzkzVt4?list=RDGTlDAzkzVt4

The Starmaker wrote:

> [...]
> Hollywood Friday night clubbin Stars or just regular people
> who go to the same places and they will tell you...
>
> "That letter is a no burger."
>
> Looks to me like her lawyer wants the money more than she does...
>
> The Starmaker
>
> Okay, this is it! These women are getting out of line. They are becoming domestic terroist and we
are
> going to have to go to war with them and shoot them all.
>
> But first Arrest Harvey Weinstein. It is not going to stop unless you people...lynch him.
>
> You know, ask your great great great grandparrents...you get some rope and you have a lynching
party.

> Fuck the sheriff and the DA...need to hang this motherfucker now!
>
> On the Hollywoodland sign..
>
> thow a Hollywood party afterwards...
>
> 'Oh, do a little dance, make a little love

Next <
From: The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com>
Full headers:
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 15:20:48 -0800
From: The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.arts.tv
The Starmaker wrote:

> RichA wrote:
> >
> > On Friday, 1 December 2017 01:19:38 UTC-5, The Starmaker  wrote:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/writer-jenny-lumet-russell-si...

> > > i read the letter she wrote..
> > >
> > > it looks to me that her lawyer was sitting right next to her
> > > when she wrote it.
> > >
> > > appears to me to be 'an extortion letter'.
> > >

> > > Who is this Russell Simmons guy, does he have a lot of money?
> > >

> > > Well, she wants it.
> > >

> > > It reads to me like a normal night in Hollywood.
> > >

> > > The Starmaker
> >
> > Undercurrent of belief is that woman acting as willing prostitutes in the entertainment business
have helped create a culture where males believe it's normal and acceptable.  >Some of these same
women will go after money for this, which is what they do anyway.  But Heaven help anyone who
actually says this because the fake moralists attack them like >it's some kind of huge lie.  SEE:
Angela Landsbury's forced-contrition after accusing Hollywood whores of some of this kind of
behavior.

> What I mean by "a normal night in Hollywood"..
> all the things and places she describes in the letter are
> what it is like on any Friday Night in Hollywood.
>
> I'm a Hollywood clubbin guy and I hanged out with
> all the Stars clubbin so I know what goes on...
>
> that letter is a typical every Fridday Night in Hollywood.
>
> With the music all night playing
>
> 'Oh, do a little dance, make a little love
> Get down tonight, get down tonight
> Do a little dance, make a little love
> Get down tonight, get down tonight'
>
> And everyone gettin high..
>
> the minute you leave the club that is when the action begins.
>
> Ask anyone who goes clubbin in Hollywood and they
> will tell you the same thing.
>
> That girl took a normal Friday night in Hollywood
> and turn it into an extortion letter.
>
> That's ridiculous!
>
> You might as well close all the nights clubs!!!!
>
> Ask
> Ask  Bill Maher, Jennifer Lopez, Tori Spelling, and any other
> Hollywood Friday night clubbin Stars or just regular people
> who go to the same places and they will tell you...

I know how Bill Maher picks up pussy in a night club. I watched him...

Since I've been to all the night clubs in Hollywood..(and i am a pick-up artist)
I watched how Bill Maher gets pussy.

He uses what is known today as using 'image recognition machine learning intelligences programs'.

He learn to 'use what he gots to get what he wants'.

He just stands there and wait for the girls to...'recognize his image'.

Then a girl sez, "Look, it's a Star, Bill Maher!"...

then the girls gravitate towards him and the rest is history.

The Starmaker - A Star is simply...'a recognizable image in media'.

A Star is simply...'a recognizable image in media'.