> Prev
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Subject: #DentureDonald
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 06:01:31 -0600
https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/938626642519375872

From: Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: #DentureDonald
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 11:23:16 -0800 (PST)
From: Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com>
On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 8:34:21 AM UTC-5, Greg Singh

Another anti-Trump left wing scum bag takes a hit

"Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firm"

EXCLUSIVE: A senior Justice Department official was demoted this week amid an ongoing investigation
into his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump “dossier,”
the department confirmed to Fox News.

Until Wednesday morning, Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ: associate deputy attorney general, a
post that placed him four doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; and
director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF), a program described by the
department as “the centerpiece of the attorney general’s drug strategy.”

Initially senior department officials could not provide the reason for Ohr’s demotion, but Fox
News has learned that evidence collected by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
(HPSCI), chaired by Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., indicates that Ohr met during the 2016 campaign with
Christopher Steele, the former British spy who authored the “dossier.”

Additionally, House investigators have determined that Ohr met shortly after the election with Glenn
Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS – the opposition research firm that hired Steele to compile the
dossier with funds supplied by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.
By that point, according to published reports, the dossier had been in the hands of the FBI, which
exists under the aegis of DOJ, for some five months, and the surveillance on Page had been commenced
more than two months prior."

What little credibility Mueller's left wing anti-trump smear attack had, has now been discredited.
The sad
thing is that it comes too late to save General Michael Flynn who has had his life destroyed by
these scum bags.

Irish Mike

From: Bill Steele <ws21@cornel.edu>
Subject: Re: Thanks for the memories
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: Bill Steele <ws21@cornel.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 14:48:20 -0500
On 12/7/17 2:23 PM, Irish Ranger wrote:

a bunch of political stuff that will be good tom remember when we
discuss the movie abouut it that comes out in two or three years.

Was it in "Roberta" thatm Bob  Hope first sang that?

From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 16:09:19 -0600
On 12/7/2017 1:23 PM, Irish Ranger wrote:
> On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 8:34:21 AM UTC-5, Greg Singh
>

> Another anti-Trump left wing scum bag takes a hit
>
> "Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firm"
>
> EXCLUSIVE: A senior Justice Department official was demoted this week amid an ongoing
investigation into his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump
“dossier,” the department confirmed to Fox News.

> Until Wednesday morning, Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ: associate deputy attorney general, a
post that placed him four doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; and
director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF), a program described by the
department as “the centerpiece of the attorney general’s drug strategy.”

> Initially senior department officials could not provide the reason for Ohr’s demotion, but Fox
News has learned that evidence collected by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
(HPSCI), chaired by Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., indicates that Ohr met during the 2016 campaign with
Christopher Steele, the former British spy who authored the “dossier.”

> Additionally, House investigators have determined that Ohr met shortly after the election with
Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS – the opposition research firm that hired Steele to
compile the dossier with funds supplied by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National
Committee. By that point, according to published reports, the dossier had been in the hands of the
FBI, which exists under the aegis of DOJ, for some five months, and the surveillance on Page had
been commenced more than two months prior."

> What little credibility Mueller's left wing anti-trump smear attack had, has now been discredited.
 The sad
> thing is that it comes too late to save General Michael Flynn who has had his life destroyed by
these scum bags.

> Irish Mike

Who the fuck are you plagiarizing here?

---

From: Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 08:27:56 -0800 (PST)
From: Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com>
On Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 5:09:23 PM UTC-5, Greg Singh wrote:
> On 12/7/2017 1:23 PM, Irish Ranger wrote:
> > On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 8:34:21 AM UTC-5, Greg Singh
> >

> > Another anti-Trump left wing scum bag takes a hit
> >
> > "Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firm"
> >
> > EXCLUSIVE: A senior Justice Department official was demoted this week amid an ongoing
investigation into his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump
“dossier,” the department confirmed to Fox News.

> > Until Wednesday morning, Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ: associate deputy attorney general,
a post that placed him four doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; and
director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF), a program described by the
department as “the centerpiece of the attorney general’s drug strategy.”

> > Initially senior department officials could not provide the reason for Ohr’s demotion, but Fox
News has learned that evidence collected by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
(HPSCI), chaired by Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., indicates that Ohr met during the 2016 campaign with
Christopher Steele, the former British spy who authored the “dossier.”

> > Additionally, House investigators have determined that Ohr met shortly after the election with
Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS – the opposition research firm that hired Steele to
compile the dossier with funds supplied by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National
Committee. By that point, according to published reports, the dossier had been in the hands of the
FBI, which exists under the aegis of DOJ, for some five months, and the surveillance on Page had
been commenced more than two months prior."

> > What little credibility Mueller's left wing anti-trump smear attack had, has now been
discredited.  The sad
> > thing is that it comes too late to save General Michael Flynn who has had his life destroyed by
these scum bags.

> > Irish Mike
>

> Who the fuck are you plagiarizing here?

LOL! You are easier to put on tilt than a three legged pin ball machine.  BTW,
if they took the profanity out of your vocabulary, you'd be a mute.

Irish Mike

Next <
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 05:14:11 -0600
On 12/12/17 10:27 AM, Irish Ranger wrote:
> On Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 5:09:23 PM UTC-5, Greg Singh wrote:
>> On 12/7/2017 1:23 PM, Irish Ranger wrote:
>>> On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 8:34:21 AM UTC-5, Greg Singh
>>>

>>> Another anti-Trump left wing scum bag takes a hit
>>>
>>> "Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firm"
>>>
>>> EXCLUSIVE: A senior Justice Department official was demoted this week amid an ongoing
investigation into his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump
“dossier,” the department confirmed to Fox News.

>>> Until Wednesday morning, Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ: associate deputy attorney general,
a post that placed him four doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; and
director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF), a program described by the
department as “the centerpiece of the attorney general’s drug strategy.”

>>> Initially senior department officials could not provide the reason for Ohr’s demotion, but Fox
News has learned that evidence collected by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
(HPSCI), chaired by Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., indicates that Ohr met during the 2016 campaign with
Christopher Steele, the former British spy who authored the “dossier.”

>>> Additionally, House investigators have determined that Ohr met shortly after the election with
Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS – the opposition research firm that hired Steele to
compile the dossier with funds supplied by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National
Committee. By that point, according to published reports, the dossier had been in the hands of the
FBI, which exists under the aegis of DOJ, for some five months, and the surveillance on Page had
been commenced more than two months prior."

>>> What little credibility Mueller's left wing anti-trump smear attack had, has now been
discredited.  The sad
>>> thing is that it comes too late to save General Michael Flynn who has had his life destroyed by
these scum bags.

>>> Irish Mike
>>

>> Who the fuck are you plagiarizing here?
>
> LOL!