> Prev
From: Bradley K. Sherman <bks@msnbc.com>
Subject: January 30, 2018, Democrat priorities,lawbreaking alien criminals over natural U. S. citizens.
Full headers:
From: "Bradley K. Sherman" <bks@msnbc.com>
Subject: January 30, 2018, Democrat priorities,
lawbreaking alien criminals over natural U. S. citizens.
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 12:18:53 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: or.politics, alt.politics.libertarian, alt.politics.bush,
rec.arts.movies.current-films, seattle.politics
San Francisco (CNN)A jury on Thursday found an undocumented
immigrant not guilty in the July 2015 death of Kate Steinle.

Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, 45, was acquitted of murder and
involuntary manslaughter charges, as well as assault with a
deadly weapon. Jurors convicted the Mexican citizen of being a
felon in possession of a firearm, which could bring a three-year
sentence.

(SAN FRANCISCO)

From: Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 13:36:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: January 30, 2018, Democrat priorities, lawbreaking alien
criminals over natural U. S. citizens.
From: Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com>
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 6:28:09 AM UTC-5, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> San Francisco (CNN)A jury on Thursday found an undocumented
> immigrant not guilty in the July 2015 death of Kate Steinle.
>
> Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, 45, was acquitted of murder and
> involuntary manslaughter charges, as well as assault with a
> deadly weapon. Jurors convicted the Mexican citizen of being a
> felon in possession of a firearm, which could bring a three-year
> sentence.
>
> (SAN FRANCISCO) — A Mexican man acquitted of murder in the
> shooting death of a San Francisco woman that sparked a national
> immigration debate was sentenced to time served for illegal gun
> possession Friday.
>
> He had previously been convicted of illegally re-entering the
> United States and been deported five times before Steinle was
> fatally shot. The San Francisco sheriff’s department released
> him from jail several weeks before the shooting, ignoring a
> request from federal immigration officials to detain him for a
> sixth deportation.
>
> San Francisco’s “sanctuary city” policy bars local officials
> from helping federal immigration authorities in deportation
> matters unless they have a warrant.
>
> The San Francisco sheriff’s department has said it will turn
> over Garcia Zarate to federal authorities after he has finished
> his state sentence. A federal grand jury indicted him on two
> felony charges of illegal gun possession less than a week after
> the San Francisco jury acquitted him of murder.

With President Trump's victory, and the surging economy, Democrats have given up on winning back the
working blue collar and middle class voters.  Their current strategy is to flood the country with
illegal immigrants who will vote Democrat in exchange for unenforced immigration laws and more
government handouts.  And the more they promote being a "Sanctuary State" the more they encourage
illegal immigrants to flood into the U.S.

I thank God Obama is finally gone, Hillary lost and President Trump won.

Irish Mike

Next <
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Full headers:
criminals over natural U. S. citizens.
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 04:10:53 -0600
On 2/4/18 3:36 PM, Irish Ranger wrote:

> I thank God Obama is finally gone, Hillary lost and President Trump won.

You're a Republican, your "God" is Satan.