> Prev
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Subject: Weinstein Company sold
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Weinstein Company sold
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 08:48:00 -0500
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 16
Message-ID: <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 13:48:02 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="55a09318797c98bae874e513a8e9deca";
logging-data="11372"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1+LzGAkmDy7P/tqSVfgUdr8"
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/52.6.0
Content-Language: en-US
X-Mozilla-News-Host: news://reader80.eternal-september.org:80
Cancel-Lock: sha1:KcvF/ApgQjlDTI8gYpLHYYEhAgI=
Print Article
Forward Article
The Weinstein company has a sale agreement in place for the company. 
The new ownership, led by Maria Contreras-Sweet (head of the Small 
Business Administration under Obama) will set aside $90Million for 
Weinstein's victims, keep the 150 or so employees employed, and promises 
to create a new executive board that is mostly female.  They also 
promise that people acting in bad faith will not be rewarded (hopefully 
meaning that board members forced out only after years of enabling 
Weinstein will not be rewarded and that personal assistants to Weinstein 
who helped lure/trap women won't be able to claim victim-hood themselves).

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2018/03/01/weinstein-comp...

Meanwhile, Harvey Weinstein can be seen this weekend, sitting on his 
casting couch, wearing a bathrobe:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/03/02/harvey-weinste... 

	
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!peer02.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!post02.iad!fx35.iad.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
References: <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>
User-Agent: MT-NewsWatcher/3.5.3b3 (Intel Mac OS X)
Message-ID: <anim8rfsk-3D3253.07351102032018@news.easynews.com>
Lines: 36
X-Complaints-To: abuse@easynews.com
Organization: Easynews - www.easynews.com
X-Complaints-Info: Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint properly.
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 07:35:11 -0700
X-Received-Body-CRC: 2267984617
X-Received-Bytes: 1968
Print Article
Forward Article
In article <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com> 
wrote:

> The Weinstein company has a sale agreement in place for the company. 
> The new ownership, led by Maria Contreras-Sweet (head of the Small 
> Business Administration under Obama) will set aside $90Million for 
> Weinstein's victims,

So, what, about $25 apiece?

 keep the 150 or so employees employed,

Because none of them were complicit

 and promises 
> to create a new executive board that is mostly female.

Because that shouldn't send her straight to prison.

Oh, wait, yes, it should.

  They also 
> promise that people acting in bad faith will not be rewarded (hopefully 
> meaning that board members forced out only after years of enabling 
> Weinstein will not be rewarded and that personal assistants to Weinstein 
> who helped lure/trap women won't be able to claim victim-hood themselves).

It's hard to imagine that company isn't rotten through and through.

It's also hard to imagine that, as hands on as he was (hah!), it isn't 
pointless without him, except maybe as a way to miss-manage (hah!!) 
previous assets.

-- 
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/ 

	
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!aioe.org!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 09:43:46 -0500
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 56
Message-ID: <p7bnv2$3lp$1@dont-email.me>
References: <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>
<anim8rfsk-3D3253.07351102032018@news.easynews.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 14:43:46 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="55a09318797c98bae874e513a8e9deca";
logging-data="3769"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18KsaxCPRZe8C5N/WzLjp0J"
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/52.6.0
In-Reply-To: <anim8rfsk-3D3253.07351102032018@news.easynews.com>
Content-Language: en-US
Cancel-Lock: sha1:edCJw0bXc4/dv36NKWX7MxX8gt8=
Print Article
Forward Article
On 3/2/2018 9:35 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:
> 
>> The Weinstein company has a sale agreement in place for the company.
>> The new ownership, led by Maria Contreras-Sweet (head of the Small
>> Business Administration under Obama) will set aside $90Million for
>> Weinstein's victims,
> 
> So, what, about $25 apiece?

I suspect this $90million set aside will bring more claims out of the 
woodwork.

>   keep the 150 or so employees employed,
> 
> Because none of them were complicit

I think the complicit employees already quit the company and filed 
lawsuits claiming that they were victims.  I hope there is a way to 
exclude them from any payouts.  As for complicit board members...yes, 
they probably all need to be replaced, even if some of them did start 
protesting in the later years.

>   and promises
>> to create a new executive board that is mostly female.
> 
> Because that shouldn't send her straight to prison.
> 
> Oh, wait, yes, it should.

I have no idea why they think statements like that aren't proof of 
sexual discrimination.  Maybe the board is filled with unpaid positions 
so it doesn't count as a job?

>    They also
>> promise that people acting in bad faith will not be rewarded (hopefully
>> meaning that board members forced out only after years of enabling
>> Weinstein will not be rewarded and that personal assistants to Weinstein
>> who helped lure/trap women won't be able to claim victim-hood themselves).
> 
> It's hard to imagine that company isn't rotten through and through.

Its also hard to imagine that it is much different than every other 
personally owned company in Hollywood...or America for that matter.

> It's also hard to imagine that, as hands on as he was (hah!), it isn't
> pointless without him, except maybe as a way to miss-manage (hah!!)
> previous assets.

The catalog income will keep this company afloat once they get out from 
under the cloud/ban of Weinstein.  After that, success will depend on 
the ability of the new owners to hire talent and pick the right projects 

	
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!peer03.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!post02.iad!fx41.iad.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
References: <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-3D3253.07351102032018@news.easynews.com> <p7bnv2$3lp$1@dont-email.me>
User-Agent: MT-NewsWatcher/3.5.3b3 (Intel Mac OS X)
Message-ID: <anim8rfsk-C960EA.08514002032018@news.easynews.com>
Lines: 69
X-Complaints-To: abuse@easynews.com
Organization: Easynews - www.easynews.com
X-Complaints-Info: Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint properly.
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 08:51:41 -0700
X-Received-Bytes: 3311
X-Received-Body-CRC: 1297951903
Print Article
Forward Article
In article <p7bnv2$3lp$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com> 
wrote:

> On 3/2/2018 9:35 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> > In article <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> > wrote:
> > 
> >> The Weinstein company has a sale agreement in place for the company.
> >> The new ownership, led by Maria Contreras-Sweet (head of the Small
> >> Business Administration under Obama) will set aside $90Million for
> >> Weinstein's victims,
> > 
> > So, what, about $25 apiece?
> 
> I suspect this $90million set aside will bring more claims out of the 
> woodwork.

Oh, absolutely.

> >   keep the 150 or so employees employed,
> > 
> > Because none of them were complicit
> 
> I think the complicit employees already quit the company and filed 
> lawsuits claiming that they were victims.  I hope there is a way to 
> exclude them from any payouts.  As for complicit board members...yes, 
> they probably all need to be replaced, even if some of them did start 
> protesting in the later years.
> 
> >   and promises
> >> to create a new executive board that is mostly female.
> > 
> > Because that shouldn't send her straight to prison.
> > 
> > Oh, wait, yes, it should.
> 
> I have no idea why they think statements like that aren't proof of 
> sexual discrimination.

I know!  Can you imagine if they'd said "we ain't gonna have no stupid 
broads on the board"

  Maybe the board is filled with unpaid positions 
> so it doesn't count as a job?

LOL.  I'm unclear on what an 'executive board' does anyway.

> >    They also
> >> promise that people acting in bad faith will not be rewarded (hopefully
> >> meaning that board members forced out only after years of enabling
> >> Weinstein will not be rewarded and that personal assistants to Weinstein
> >> who helped lure/trap women won't be able to claim victim-hood themselves).
> > 
> > It's hard to imagine that company isn't rotten through and through.
> 
> Its also hard to imagine that it is much different than every other 
> personally owned company in Hollywood...or America for that matter.
> 
> > It's also hard to imagine that, as hands on as he was (hah!), it isn't
> > pointless without him, except maybe as a way to miss-manage (hah!!)
> > previous assets.
> 
> The catalog income will keep this company afloat once they get out from 
> under the cloud/ban of Weinstein.  After that, success will depend on 
> the ability of the new owners to hire talent and pick the right projects

-- 
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/ 

	
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!aioe.org!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 10:59:09 -0500
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 58
Message-ID: <p7bscf$5h3$1@dont-email.me>
References: <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>
<anim8rfsk-3D3253.07351102032018@news.easynews.com>
<p7bnv2$3lp$1@dont-email.me>
<anim8rfsk-C960EA.08514002032018@news.easynews.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 15:59:11 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="55a09318797c98bae874e513a8e9deca";
logging-data="5667"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1+aEE2O+t2G/Cl38ZzobVMu"
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/52.6.0
In-Reply-To: <anim8rfsk-C960EA.08514002032018@news.easynews.com>
Content-Language: en-US
Cancel-Lock: sha1:nBK/JORsgOzLNXgii78/FTyoi7s=
Print Article
Forward Article
On 3/2/2018 10:51 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <p7bnv2$3lp$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:
> 
>> On 3/2/2018 9:35 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>>> In article <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> The Weinstein company has a sale agreement in place for the company.
>>>> The new ownership, led by Maria Contreras-Sweet (head of the Small
>>>> Business Administration under Obama) will set aside $90Million for
>>>> Weinstein's victims,
>>>
>>> So, what, about $25 apiece?
>>
>> I suspect this $90million set aside will bring more claims out of the
>> woodwork.
> 
> Oh, absolutely.
> 
>>>    keep the 150 or so employees employed,
>>>
>>> Because none of them were complicit
>>
>> I think the complicit employees already quit the company and filed
>> lawsuits claiming that they were victims.  I hope there is a way to
>> exclude them from any payouts.  As for complicit board members...yes,
>> they probably all need to be replaced, even if some of them did start
>> protesting in the later years.
>>
>>>    and promises
>>>> to create a new executive board that is mostly female.
>>>
>>> Because that shouldn't send her straight to prison.
>>>
>>> Oh, wait, yes, it should.
>>
>> I have no idea why they think statements like that aren't proof of
>> sexual discrimination.
> 
> I know!  Can you imagine if they'd said "we ain't gonna have no stupid
> broads on the board"
> 
>    Maybe the board is filled with unpaid positions
>> so it doesn't count as a job?
> 
> LOL.  I'm unclear on what an 'executive board' does anyway.

They are the ones who vote to increase the salary of the CEO as long as 
he promises to pay all the sexual assault claims out of his own pocket 
going forward.

The real trick is that various CEOs of various companies can agree to be 
on the board of directors for each other's companies...and then they can 
literally sit around giving each other huge raises and guaranteed stock 
options. 

	
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!peer02.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!post01.iad!fx37.iad.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
References: <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-3D3253.07351102032018@news.easynews.com> <p7bnv2$3lp$1@dont-email.me> <anim8rfsk-C960EA.08514002032018@news.easynews.com> <p7bscf$5h3$1@dont-email.me>
User-Agent: MT-NewsWatcher/3.5.3b3 (Intel Mac OS X)
Message-ID: <anim8rfsk-61E324.12080802032018@news.easynews.com>
Lines: 66
X-Complaints-To: abuse@easynews.com
Organization: Easynews - www.easynews.com
X-Complaints-Info: Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint properly.
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 12:08:08 -0700
X-Received-Body-CRC: 2586930037
X-Received-Bytes: 3299
Print Article
Forward Article
In article <p7bscf$5h3$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com> 
wrote:

> On 3/2/2018 10:51 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> > In article <p7bnv2$3lp$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> > wrote:
> > 
> >> On 3/2/2018 9:35 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> >>> In article <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> >>> wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> The Weinstein company has a sale agreement in place for the company.
> >>>> The new ownership, led by Maria Contreras-Sweet (head of the Small
> >>>> Business Administration under Obama) will set aside $90Million for
> >>>> Weinstein's victims,
> >>>
> >>> So, what, about $25 apiece?
> >>
> >> I suspect this $90million set aside will bring more claims out of the
> >> woodwork.
> > 
> > Oh, absolutely.
> > 
> >>>    keep the 150 or so employees employed,
> >>>
> >>> Because none of them were complicit
> >>
> >> I think the complicit employees already quit the company and filed
> >> lawsuits claiming that they were victims.  I hope there is a way to
> >> exclude them from any payouts.  As for complicit board members...yes,
> >> they probably all need to be replaced, even if some of them did start
> >> protesting in the later years.
> >>
> >>>    and promises
> >>>> to create a new executive board that is mostly female.
> >>>
> >>> Because that shouldn't send her straight to prison.
> >>>
> >>> Oh, wait, yes, it should.
> >>
> >> I have no idea why they think statements like that aren't proof of
> >> sexual discrimination.
> > 
> > I know!  Can you imagine if they'd said "we ain't gonna have no stupid
> > broads on the board"
> > 
> >    Maybe the board is filled with unpaid positions
> >> so it doesn't count as a job?
> > 
> > LOL.  I'm unclear on what an 'executive board' does anyway.
> 
> They are the ones who vote to increase the salary of the CEO as long as 
> he promises to pay all the sexual assault claims out of his own pocket 
> going forward.
> 
> The real trick is that various CEOs of various companies can agree to be 
> on the board of directors for each other's companies...and then they can 
> literally sit around giving each other huge raises and guaranteed stock 
> options.

Right.  But what I'm not sure of here is if "Board of Directors" = 
"Executive Board"

-- 
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/ 

	
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!aioe.org!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 16:16:56 -0500
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 69
Message-ID: <p7cf05$hld$4@dont-email.me>
References: <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>
<anim8rfsk-3D3253.07351102032018@news.easynews.com>
<p7bnv2$3lp$1@dont-email.me>
<anim8rfsk-C960EA.08514002032018@news.easynews.com>
<p7bscf$5h3$1@dont-email.me>
<anim8rfsk-61E324.12080802032018@news.easynews.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 21:16:53 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="55a09318797c98bae874e513a8e9deca";
logging-data="18093"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18A/PjUNYZkaGbsbZWZMIp+"
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/52.6.0
In-Reply-To: <anim8rfsk-61E324.12080802032018@news.easynews.com>
Content-Language: en-US
Cancel-Lock: sha1:EeTfS+253UzsujA+bv6swDwRDZ0=
Print Article
Forward Article
On 3/2/2018 2:08 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <p7bscf$5h3$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:
> 
>> On 3/2/2018 10:51 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>>> In article <p7bnv2$3lp$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> On 3/2/2018 9:35 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>>>>> In article <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> The Weinstein company has a sale agreement in place for the company.
>>>>>> The new ownership, led by Maria Contreras-Sweet (head of the Small
>>>>>> Business Administration under Obama) will set aside $90Million for
>>>>>> Weinstein's victims,
>>>>>
>>>>> So, what, about $25 apiece?
>>>>
>>>> I suspect this $90million set aside will bring more claims out of the
>>>> woodwork.
>>>
>>> Oh, absolutely.
>>>
>>>>>     keep the 150 or so employees employed,
>>>>>
>>>>> Because none of them were complicit
>>>>
>>>> I think the complicit employees already quit the company and filed
>>>> lawsuits claiming that they were victims.  I hope there is a way to
>>>> exclude them from any payouts.  As for complicit board members...yes,
>>>> they probably all need to be replaced, even if some of them did start
>>>> protesting in the later years.
>>>>
>>>>>     and promises
>>>>>> to create a new executive board that is mostly female.
>>>>>
>>>>> Because that shouldn't send her straight to prison.
>>>>>
>>>>> Oh, wait, yes, it should.
>>>>
>>>> I have no idea why they think statements like that aren't proof of
>>>> sexual discrimination.
>>>
>>> I know!  Can you imagine if they'd said "we ain't gonna have no stupid
>>> broads on the board"
>>>
>>>     Maybe the board is filled with unpaid positions
>>>> so it doesn't count as a job?
>>>
>>> LOL.  I'm unclear on what an 'executive board' does anyway.
>>
>> They are the ones who vote to increase the salary of the CEO as long as
>> he promises to pay all the sexual assault claims out of his own pocket
>> going forward.
>>
>> The real trick is that various CEOs of various companies can agree to be
>> on the board of directors for each other's companies...and then they can
>> literally sit around giving each other huge raises and guaranteed stock
>> options.
> 
> Right.  But what I'm not sure of here is if "Board of Directors" =
> "Executive Board"

The Board of Directors is separate from the Corporate executives like 
CEO, CFO, COO...but there is frequently some overlap...and especially if 
the executive is also a major stockholder. 

	
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!peer02.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!post01.iad!fx43.iad.POSTED!not-for-mail
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.tv
References: <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>
<anim8rfsk-3D3253.07351102032018@news.easynews.com>
<p7bnv2$3lp$1@dont-email.me>
<anim8rfsk-C960EA.08514002032018@news.easynews.com>
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/52.6.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
In-Reply-To: <anim8rfsk-C960EA.08514002032018@news.easynews.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Language: en-US
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Antivirus: Avast (VPS 180302-4, 03/02/2018), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
Lines: 50
Message-ID: <U_kmC.251408$9z2.43140@fx43.iad>
X-Complaints-To: abuse@newsdemon.com
NNTP-Posting-Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 23:20:20 UTC
Organization: http://www.NewsDemon.com
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 17:20:19 -0600
X-Received-Body-CRC: 2646439680
X-Received-Bytes: 2755
Print Article
Forward Article
On 3/2/2018 9:51 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <p7bnv2$3lp$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:
> 
>> On 3/2/2018 9:35 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>>> In article <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> The Weinstein company has a sale agreement in place for the company.
>>>> The new ownership, led by Maria Contreras-Sweet (head of the Small
>>>> Business Administration under Obama) will set aside $90Million for
>>>> Weinstein's victims,
>>>
>>> So, what, about $25 apiece?
>>
>> I suspect this $90million set aside will bring more claims out of the
>> woodwork.
> 
> Oh, absolutely.
> 
>>>    keep the 150 or so employees employed,
>>>
>>> Because none of them were complicit
>>
>> I think the complicit employees already quit the company and filed
>> lawsuits claiming that they were victims.  I hope there is a way to
>> exclude them from any payouts.  As for complicit board members...yes,
>> they probably all need to be replaced, even if some of them did start
>> protesting in the later years.
>>
>>>    and promises
>>>> to create a new executive board that is mostly female.
>>>
>>> Because that shouldn't send her straight to prison.
>>>
>>> Oh, wait, yes, it should.
>>
>> I have no idea why they think statements like that aren't proof of
>> sexual discrimination.
> 
> I know!  Can you imagine if they'd said "we ain't gonna have no stupid
> broads on the board"


Jim Morrison said it best: "His brain is squirming like a toad"

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus 

	
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!peer02.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!post01.iad!fx43.iad.POSTED!not-for-mail
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.tv
References: <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>
<anim8rfsk-3D3253.07351102032018@news.easynews.com>
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/52.6.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
In-Reply-To: <anim8rfsk-3D3253.07351102032018@news.easynews.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Language: en-US
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Antivirus: Avast (VPS 180302-4, 03/02/2018), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
Lines: 29
Message-ID: <JYkmC.251406$9z2.104585@fx43.iad>
X-Complaints-To: abuse@newsdemon.com
NNTP-Posting-Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 23:18:01 UTC
Organization: http://www.NewsDemon.com
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 17:18:01 -0600
X-Received-Body-CRC: 4202986225
X-Received-Bytes: 1846
Print Article
Forward Article
On 3/2/2018 8:35 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:
> 
>> The Weinstein company has a sale agreement in place for the company.
>> The new ownership, led by Maria Contreras-Sweet (head of the Small
>> Business Administration under Obama) will set aside $90Million for
>> Weinstein's victims,
> 
> So, what, about $25 apiece?
> 
>   keep the 150 or so employees employed,
> 
> Because none of them were complicit
> 
>   and promises
>> to create a new executive board that is mostly female.
> 
> Because that shouldn't send her straight to prison.
> 
> Oh, wait, yes, it should.


Could you be more misogynstic and gay, please?

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus 

	
From: RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.107.47.7 with SMTP id j7mr5233089ioo.31.1520038252154;
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 16:50:52 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.157.14.214 with SMTP id 80mr348957otj.9.1520038251939; Fri,
02 Mar 2018 16:50:51 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!peer02.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!e10no508460itf.0!news-out.google.com!a25ni1087itj.0!nntp.google.com!e10no508455itf.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 16:50:51 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=69.157.72.115;
posting-account=8Vsz_woAAABQPV3Epo66m_rYvK1EHzOV
NNTP-Posting-Host: 69.157.72.115
References: <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <ec902a19-b44c-4d52-91ed-0cde111a363a@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
From: RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
Injection-Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 00:50:52 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
X-Received-Body-CRC: 518792356
X-Received-Bytes: 1632
Print Article
Forward Article
On Friday, 2 March 2018 08:48:05 UTC-5, Obveeus  wrote:
> The Weinstein company has a sale agreement in place for the company. 
> The new ownership, led by Maria Contreras-Sweet (head of the Small 
> Business Administration under Obama) will set aside $90Million for 
> Weinstein's victims, keep the 150 or so employees employed, and promises 
> to create a new executive board that is mostly female.   

No thought given to qualifications of course. 

	
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!news.unit0.net!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 09:04:25 -0500
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 18
Message-ID: <p7ea16$5j7$1@dont-email.me>
References: <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>
<ec902a19-b44c-4d52-91ed-0cde111a363a@googlegroups.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 14:04:22 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="f83448d959a461b20de23dd268bc6996";
logging-data="5735"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18YIKZwXYFGow8xrcOBl+TF"
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/52.6.0
In-Reply-To: <ec902a19-b44c-4d52-91ed-0cde111a363a@googlegroups.com>
Content-Language: en-US
Cancel-Lock: sha1:CxyQW9/h20q3Nsy4IYeOQPIGs50=
Print Article
Forward Article
On 3/2/2018 7:50 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Friday, 2 March 2018 08:48:05 UTC-5, Obveeus  wrote:
>> The Weinstein company has a sale agreement in place for the company.
>> The new ownership, led by Maria Contreras-Sweet (head of the Small
>> Business Administration under Obama) will set aside $90Million for
>> Weinstein's victims, keep the 150 or so employees employed, and promises
>> to create a new executive board that is mostly female.
> 
> No thought given to qualifications of course.

The new ownership is probably capable of hiring qualified people.  The 
billionaire investor got that way by being correct more often than not 
on his choice of 'distressed companies' to buy and how to turn them 
around.  If nothing else, it seem likely that these new owners will be 
intelligent enough not to hire their children, personal security, 
personal pilots, etc... as leaders. 

	
From: RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.107.17.29 with SMTP id z29mr20320106ioi.90.1520558358382;
Thu, 08 Mar 2018 17:19:18 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.157.68.9 with SMTP id u9mr1452202ote.5.1520558358005; Thu,
08 Mar 2018 17:19:18 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin3!goblin.stu.neva.ru!news.misty.com!border2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!r195no132306itc.0!news-out.google.com!a2-v6ni212ite.0!nntp.google.com!e10-v6no131340itf.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 17:19:17 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <p7ea16$5j7$1@dont-email.me>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=69.157.72.115;
posting-account=8Vsz_woAAABQPV3Epo66m_rYvK1EHzOV
NNTP-Posting-Host: 69.157.72.115
References: <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me> <ec902a19-b44c-4d52-91ed-0cde111a363a@googlegroups.com>
<p7ea16$5j7$1@dont-email.me>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <9d90b5fe-0414-4915-94b7-44c69c646864@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
From: RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
Injection-Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 01:19:18 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Lines: 18
Print Article
Forward Article
On Saturday, 3 March 2018 09:04:27 UTC-5, Obveeus  wrote:
> On 3/2/2018 7:50 PM, RichA wrote:
> > On Friday, 2 March 2018 08:48:05 UTC-5, Obveeus  wrote:
> >> The Weinstein company has a sale agreement in place for the company.
> >> The new ownership, led by Maria Contreras-Sweet (head of the Small
> >> Business Administration under Obama) will set aside $90Million for
> >> Weinstein's victims, keep the 150 or so employees employed, and promises
> >> to create a new executive board that is mostly female.
> > 
> > No thought given to qualifications of course.
> 
> The new ownership is probably capable of hiring qualified people.  The 
> billionaire investor got that way by being correct more often than not 
> on his choice of 'distressed companies' to buy and how to turn them 
> around.  If nothing else, it seem likely that these new owners will be 
> intelligent enough not to hire their children, personal security, 
> personal pilots, etc... as leaders.

Well, at least they haven't yet tanked a company that produced...how many Oscar-winning movies? 

	
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!aioe.org!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 11:59:54 -0500
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 19
Message-ID: <p7p5q8$hmq$1@dont-email.me>
References: <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 16:59:52 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="1805740d57e1a72cc308d4185ec39a08";
logging-data="18138"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/w/wDRbZgs7fDVXqlAyPPs"
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/52.6.0
In-Reply-To: <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>
Content-Language: en-US
Cancel-Lock: sha1:ADsb2qgrncuKSygaNclPwLRvLAU=
Print Article
Forward Article
On 3/2/2018 8:48 AM, Obveeus wrote:
> The Weinstein company has a sale agreement in place for the company.
> 
>
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2018/03/01/weinstein-comp... 

....and now, just a week later, the sale falls through because the debt 
load was significantly higher than expected:

http://variety.com/2018/biz/news/weinstein-co-deal-collapses-ron-bu...

QUOTE:
That brings the debt level to nearly $290 million, according to two 
individuals familiar with the deal.

Burkle and Contreras-Sweet had been told by the Weinstein Co. that their 
debt levels were in the $225 million range.
:UNQUOTE 

	
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.55.163.77 with SMTP id m74mr17906765qke.29.1520467921615;
Wed, 07 Mar 2018 16:12:01 -0800 (PST)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Path: news.netfront.net!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!t24no661196qtn.0!news-out.google.com!a13ni298qtd.1!nntp.google.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!post02.iad!fx28.iad.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
References: <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me> <p7p5q8$hmq$1@dont-email.me>
User-Agent: MT-NewsWatcher/3.5.3b3 (Intel Mac OS X)
Message-ID: <anim8rfsk-329B44.17115707032018@news.easynews.com>
Lines: 28
X-Complaints-To: abuse@easynews.com
Organization: Easynews - www.easynews.com
X-Complaints-Info: Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint properly.
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 17:11:57 -0700
X-Received-Bytes: 1601
X-Received-Body-CRC: 2638474116
X-Original-Bytes: 1457
Print Article
Forward Article
In article <p7p5q8$hmq$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com> 
wrote:

> On 3/2/2018 8:48 AM, Obveeus wrote:
> > The Weinstein company has a sale agreement in place for the company.
> > 
> > https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2018/03/01/weinstein-comp...
> > lly-reaches-sale-agreement/387715002/ 
> 
> ...and now, just a week later, the sale falls through because the debt 
> load was significantly higher than expected:
> 
> http://variety.com/2018/biz/news/weinstein-co-deal-collapses-ron-bu...
> 9365/
> 
> QUOTE:
> That brings the debt level to nearly $290 million, according to two 
> individuals familiar with the deal.
> 
> Burkle and Contreras-Sweet had been told by the Weinstein Co. that their 
> debt levels were in the $225 million range.
> :UNQUOTE

How can this happen when you have an all woman board?

-- 
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/ 

	
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.200.24.114 with SMTP id n47mr18032066qtk.0.1520470327175;
Wed, 07 Mar 2018 16:52:07 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!t24no677064qtn.0!news-out.google.com!a13ni298qtd.1!nntp.google.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!post02.iad!fx44.iad.POSTED!not-for-mail
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.tv
References: <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me> <p7p5q8$hmq$1@dont-email.me>
<anim8rfsk-329B44.17115707032018@news.easynews.com>
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/52.6.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
In-Reply-To: <anim8rfsk-329B44.17115707032018@news.easynews.com>
X-Antivirus: Avast (VPS 180307-6, 03/07/2018), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
Lines: 35
Message-ID: <WO%nC.123771$Cy2.36777@fx44.iad>
X-Complaints-To: abuse@newsdemon.com
NNTP-Posting-Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 00:52:06 UTC
Organization: http://www.NewsDemon.com
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 18:52:07 -0600
X-Received-Bytes: 2053
X-Received-Body-CRC: 2577338482
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Language: en-US
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Original-Bytes: 1991
Print Article
Forward Article
On 3/7/2018 6:11 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <p7p5q8$hmq$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:
> 
>> On 3/2/2018 8:48 AM, Obveeus wrote:
>>> The Weinstein company has a sale agreement in place for the company.
>>>
>>> https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2018/03/01/weinstein-comp...
>>> lly-reaches-sale-agreement/387715002/
>>
>> ...and now, just a week later, the sale falls through because the debt
>> load was significantly higher than expected:
>>
>> http://variety.com/2018/biz/news/weinstein-co-deal-collapses-ron-bu...
>> 9365/
>>
>> QUOTE:
>> That brings the debt level to nearly $290 million, according to two
>> individuals familiar with the deal.
>>
>> Burkle and Contreras-Sweet had been told by the Weinstein Co. that their
>> debt levels were in the $225 million range.
>> :UNQUOTE
> 
> How can this happen when you have an all woman board?


I don't know, but it's a question only a misogynistic closet homosexual 
would ask.


---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus 

	
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:09:40 -0500
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 33
Message-ID: <p7q2gh$sag$2@dont-email.me>
References: <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me> <p7p5q8$hmq$1@dont-email.me>
<anim8rfsk-329B44.17115707032018@news.easynews.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 01:09:37 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="cd6502d291338a53da40233089afe87c";
logging-data="29008"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/C+BrAbLq/7qTYd5PoprbV"
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/52.6.0
In-Reply-To: <anim8rfsk-329B44.17115707032018@news.easynews.com>
Content-Language: en-US
Cancel-Lock: sha1:pddX9+Nt3vj5P5rBPyIIVR08D24=
Print Article
Forward Article
On 3/7/2018 7:11 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <p7p5q8$hmq$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:
> 
>> On 3/2/2018 8:48 AM, Obveeus wrote:
>>> The Weinstein company has a sale agreement in place for the company.
>>>
>>> https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2018/03/01/weinstein-comp...
>>> lly-reaches-sale-agreement/387715002/
>>
>> ...and now, just a week later, the sale falls through because the debt
>> load was significantly higher than expected:
>>
>> http://variety.com/2018/biz/news/weinstein-co-deal-collapses-ron-bu...
>> 9365/
>>
>> QUOTE:
>> That brings the debt level to nearly $290 million, according to two
>> individuals familiar with the deal.
>>
>> Burkle and Contreras-Sweet had been told by the Weinstein Co. that their
>> debt levels were in the $225 million range.
>> :UNQUOTE
> 
> How can this happen when you have an all woman board?

The all (actually just mostly) woman board was something that the new 
ownership was planning to do.  Now that they have backed out, it will 
not happen.  Meanwhile, The Weinstein Company is trying to put out 
'fires' because some news reports are saying that they won't be able to 
meet weekly payroll. 

	
Next <
From: hector <bobble@there.com>
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed7.news.xs4all.nl!2a00:1d38:fa:feed::184.MISMATCH!feed.usenet.farm!feeder4.feed.usenet.farm!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: hector <bobble@there.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Weinstein Company sold
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 19:06:08 +1100
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 23
Message-ID: <p7tfap$sng$1@dont-email.me>
References: <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 08:06:50 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="84466fea3e46ddb94105207d0381f2cc";
logging-data="29424"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/h/t+YKBFtmQ0AYG6fWmrZ"
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/52.0.1
In-Reply-To: <p7bkmi$b3c$1@dont-email.me>
Content-Language: en-US
Cancel-Lock: sha1:xBPV8vaDHyLqIWiBp/Bp3HjLQEU=
Print Article
Forward Article
On 3/03/2018 12:48 AM, Obveeus wrote:
> The Weinstein company has a sale agreement in place for the company. The 
> new ownership, led by Maria Contreras-Sweet (head of the Small Business 
> Administration under Obama) will set aside $90Million for Weinstein's 
> victims, keep the 150 or so employees employed, and promises to create a 
> new executive board that is mostly female.  They also promise that 
> people acting in bad faith will not be rewarded (hopefully meaning that 
> board members forced out only after years of enabling Weinstein will not 
> be rewarded and that personal assistants to Weinstein who helped 
> lure/trap women won't be able to claim victim-hood themselves).
> 
>
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2018/03/01/weinstein-comp... 
> 
> 
> Meanwhile, Harvey Weinstein can be seen this weekend, sitting on his 
> casting couch, wearing a bathrobe:
> 
>
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/03/02/harvey-weinste... 
> 

They can go back in time and fix up Columbia too which used the casting 
couch.