> Prev
From: Dr. Jai Maharaj <alt.fan.jai-maharaj@googlegroups.com>
Subject: 'Shape of Water' director: Movies should lead to one world and erase national sovereignty
Full headers:
From: alt.fan.jai-maharaj@googlegroups.com (Dr. Jai Maharaj)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,soc.culture.indian,alt.philosophy,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.conservative,rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.movies,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.india
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 22:35:06 GMT
'Shape of Water' director: Movies should lead to one
world and erase national sovereignty

washingtontimes.com
Monday, March 5, 2018

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/4/guillermo-del-toro-s...

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.do/jaimaharaj

From: Dr. Jai Maharaj <alt.fan.jai-maharaj@googlegroups.com>
Full headers:
From: alt.fan.jai-maharaj@googlegroups.com (Dr. Jai Maharaj)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,soc.culture.indian,alt.philosophy,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.conservative,rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.movies,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.india
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 22:38:02 GMT
Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> 'Shape of Water' director: Movies should lead to one
> world and erase national sovereignty
>
> washingtontimes.com
> Monday, March 5, 2018
>
> https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/4/guillermo-del-toro-s...

Forwarded post:

"Shape of Water" is a terrible movie. It is supposedly
set in 1962 in the middle of the Kennedy administration.
It is about a mute girl who works as a cleaning woman in
a weird, secret U.S. government laboratory. She befriends
a large, male lizard type creature who lives under water.
She kidnaps him from the lab, brings him back to her
apartment and has sex with him.

The director espoused his leftist, anti-American views in
his acceptance speech.

Posted by detective

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj

From: Dr. Jai Maharaj <alt.fan.jai-maharaj@googlegroups.com>
Full headers:
From: alt.fan.jai-maharaj@googlegroups.com (Dr. Jai Maharaj)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,soc.culture.indian,alt.philosophy,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.conservative,rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.movies,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.india
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 22:41:07 GMT
Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> > 'Shape of Water' director: Movies should lead to one
> > world and erase national sovereignty
> >
> > washingtontimes.com
> > Monday, March 5, 2018

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/4/guillermo-del-toro-s...

> Forwarded post:
>
> "Shape of Water" is a terrible movie. It is supposedly
> set in 1962 in the middle of the Kennedy administration.
> It is about a mute girl who works as a cleaning woman in
> a weird, secret U.S. government laboratory. She befriends
> a large, male lizard type creature who lives under water.
> She kidnaps him from the lab, brings him back to her
> apartment and has sex with him.
>
> The director espoused his leftist, anti-American views in
> his acceptance speech.
>
> Posted by detective
>
> End of forwarded post.

Forwarded post:

There are a whole string of errors in this film, and not
just ideological ones:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5580390/goofs/?tab=gf&ref_=tt_trv_g

SOMEONE needs to go back to film school!

Posted by left that other site

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.ly/1EM9nsg

From: Dr. Jai Maharaj <alt.fan.jai-maharaj@googlegroups.com>
Full headers:
From: alt.fan.jai-maharaj@googlegroups.com (Dr. Jai Maharaj)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,soc.culture.indian,alt.philosophy,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.conservative,rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.movies,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.india
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 22:44:48 GMT
Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> > > 'Shape of Water' director: Movies should lead to one
> > > world and erase national sovereignty
> > >
> > > washingtontimes.com
> > > Monday, March 5, 2018

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/4/guillermo-del-toro-s...

> > Forwarded post:
> >
> > "Shape of Water" is a terrible movie. It is supposedly
> > set in 1962 in the middle of the Kennedy administration.
> > It is about a mute girl who works as a cleaning woman in
> > a weird, secret U.S. government laboratory. She befriends
> > a large, male lizard type creature who lives under water.
> > She kidnaps him from the lab, brings him back to her
> > apartment and has sex with him.
> >
> > The director espoused his leftist, anti-American views in
> > his acceptance speech.
> >
> > Posted by detective
> >
> > End of forwarded post.
>
> Forwarded post:
>
> There are a whole string of errors in this film, and not
> just ideological ones:
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5580390/goofs/?tab=gf&ref_=tt_trv_g
>
> SOMEONE needs to go back to film school!
>
> Posted by left that other site
>
> End of forwarded post.

Forwarded post:

And that is why Oscars viewing was down 19% and movie
theatres are empty. Movies used to be entertainment and
occasionally had something deeper to say. Now everything
is searching for a cause to beat us into submission with.
These people are so enamoured with themselves and their
views its enough to make you puke.

Posted by melsec

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://ow.ly/UIz9w

From: #BeamMeUpScotty <Not-Sure@ideocracy.gov>
Full headers:
Subject: Re: Shape of Water director: Movies should lead to one world and
erase national sovereignty
Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,soc.culture.indian,alt.philosophy,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.conservative,rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.movies,talk.politics.misc
From: #BeamMeUpScotty <Not-Sure@ideocracy.gov>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 17:52:55 -0500
On 03/05/2018 05:41 PM, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>>
>>> 'Shape of Water' director: Movies should lead to one
>>> world and erase national sovereignty
>>>
>>> washingtontimes.com
>>> Monday, March 5, 2018

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/4/guillermo-del-toro-s...

>> Forwarded post:
>>
>> "Shape of Water" is a terrible movie. It is supposedly
>> set in 1962 in the middle of the Kennedy administration.
>> It is about a mute girl who works as a cleaning woman in
>> a weird, secret U.S. government laboratory. She befriends
>> a large, male lizard type creature who lives under water.
>> She kidnaps him from the lab, brings him back to her
>> apartment and has sex with him.
>>
>> The director espoused his leftist, anti-American views in
>> his acceptance speech.
>>
>> Posted by detective
>>
>> End of forwarded post.
>
> Forwarded post:
>
> There are a whole string of errors in this film, and not
> just ideological ones:
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5580390/goofs/?tab=gf&ref_=tt_trv_g
>
> SOMEONE needs to go back to film school!

Is the Director saying we need to each have our own sovereignty with no
nations?

--
That's Karma

                     *Rumination*
120 - If identifying and defining gay can't be done, then it must be
like having a soul and spirituality, it's more of a religious experience.

From: Mr. B1ack <nowhere@nada.net>
Full headers:
From: Mr. B1ack <nowhere@nada.net>
Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative,rec.arts.movies.current-films,talk.politics.misc
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 21:37:32 -0500
On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 17:52:55 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty<Not-Sure@ideocracy.gov> wrote:

>On 03/05/2018 05:41 PM, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
>> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/4/guillermo-del-toro-s...

>>> Forwarded post:
>>>
>>> "Shape of Water" is a terrible movie. It is supposedly
>>> set in 1962 in the middle of the Kennedy administration.
>>> It is about a mute girl who works as a cleaning woman in
>>> a weird, secret U.S. government laboratory. She befriends
>>> a large, male lizard type creature who lives under water.
>>> She kidnaps him from the lab, brings him back to her
>>> apartment and has sex with him.
>>>
>>> The director espoused his leftist, anti-American views in
>>> his acceptance speech.
>>>
>>> Posted by detective
>>>
>>> End of forwarded post.
>>
>> Forwarded post:
>>
>> There are a whole string of errors in this film, and not
>> just ideological ones:
>>
>> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5580390/goofs/?tab=gf&ref_=tt_trv_g
>>
>> SOMEONE needs to go back to film school!
>
>Is the Director saying we need to each have our own sovereignty with no
>nations?

   He has the money to hide in New Zealand ... YOU get to
   live with 3rd-worlders packed in all trying to suck every
   bit of worth and goodness from America before moving
   on like a swarm of locust.

   NOT gonna watch his movie ... though the lizard sex
   sounds pretty kinky ........

Next <
From: RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!ecngs!feeder2.ecngs.de!87.79.20.101.MISMATCH!newsreader4.netcologne.de!news.netcologne.de!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer01.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!e10no1611401itf.0!news-out.google.com!a25ni4774itj.0!nntp.google.com!w142no1604824ita.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 20:28:34 -0800 (PST)
erase national sovereignty
From: RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
On Monday, 5 March 2018 17:35:10 UTC-5, Dr. Jai Maharaj  wrote:
> 'Shape of Water' director: Movies should lead to one
> world and erase national sovereignty
>
> washingtontimes.com
> Monday, March 5, 2018
>
> https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/4/guillermo-del-toro-s...