> Prev
From: Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Subject: The real reason Democrats want open borders
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 23:24:41 -0800 (PST)
From: Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com>
This is a link to the story about the Democrat Mayor of Oakland who publicly announced the pending
ICE raid which allowed more than 800 illegal immigrant felons to escape capture.

This group included illegals that have been charged with rape, robbery, murder, assault, child
molestation,
kidnapping and DUI's.  Why would any American political leader, in their right mind, help these
criminal felons escape and continue to prey on Americans?

This Democrat's idiotic response?  She claims she did it to "protect families"!  I'm serious - read
the article.  That really was her response!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/06/illegal-immigrants-with-...

Now here is the truth about why Democrats implemented this dangerous irresponsible policy that puts
American citizens at risk, buries the state in debt and facilitates crime, drug smuggling and human
trafficking.  The answer is simple - to gain political power.

With President Trump's victory, and the surging economy, Democrats have given up on winning back the
working blue collar and middle class voters.  Their current strategy is to flood the country with
illegal immigrants who will vote Democrat in exchange for unenforced immigration laws and more
government handouts.  And the more they promote being a "Sanctuary state" the more they encourage
illegal immigrants to flood into the U.S.

Irish Mike

From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Subject: Re: The real reason Democrats want open borders
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 04:49:44 -0600
On 3/7/18 1:24 AM, Irish Ranger wrote:
> This is a link to the story about the Democrat Mayor of Oakland who publicly announced the pending
ICE raid which allowed more than 800 illegal immigrant felons to escape capture.

> This group included illegals that have been charged with rape, robbery, murder, assault, child
molestation,
> kidnapping and DUI's.  Why would any American political leader, in their right mind, help these
criminal felons escape and continue to prey on Americans?

You mean like Trump is doing with people in his administration, as well
as pardoning Joe Arpaio?  If you can't put these things in the proper
context you shouldn't be trying to discuss them.

From: reilloc <reilloc@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: reilloc <reilloc@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 10:55:19 -0600
On 3/7/2018 1:24 AM, Irish Ranger wrote:

> Now here is the truth about why Democrats implemented this dangerous irresponsible policy that
puts American citizens at risk, buries the state in debt and facilitates crime, drug smuggling and
human trafficking.  The answer is simple - to gain political power.

I think if you quit there, because you think you have the answer, you're
cheating yourself out of chances to fix something you believe to be a
big problem.

> With President Trump's victory, and the surging economy, Democrats have given up on winning back
the working blue collar and middle class voters.  Their current strategy is to flood the country
with illegal immigrants who will vote Democrat in exchange for unenforced immigration laws and more
government handouts.  And the more they promote being a "Sanctuary state" the more they encourage
illegal immigrants to flood into the U.S.

> Irish Mike

I'd like to see some numbers if you've got them. They don't have to be
of the "flood" magnitude--even though you make that claim. Just numbers
and your sources for them, about illegal immigration and where the
so-called illegals are going.

LNC

From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 15:17:34 -0600

https://shareblue.com/trump-least-admired-president-quinnipiac/

> Trump is already the least admired president in history of polling

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

From: RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 14:58:58 -0800 (PST)
From: RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 02:24:45 UTC-5, Irish Ranger  wrote:
> This is a link to the story about the Democrat Mayor of Oakland who publicly announced the pending
ICE raid which allowed more than 800 illegal immigrant felons to escape capture.

> This group included illegals that have been charged with rape, robbery, murder, assault, child
molestation,
> kidnapping and DUI's.  Why would any American political leader, in their right mind, help these
criminal felons escape and continue to prey on Americans?

> This Democrat's idiotic response?  She claims she did it to "protect families"!  I'm serious -
read the article.  That really was her response!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/06/illegal-immigrants-with-...

> Now here is the truth about why Democrats implemented this dangerous irresponsible policy that
puts American citizens at risk, buries the state in debt and facilitates crime, drug smuggling and
human trafficking.  The answer is simple - to gain political power.

> With President Trump's victory, and the surging economy, Democrats have given up on winning back
the working blue collar and middle class voters.  Their current strategy is to flood the country
with illegal immigrants who will vote Democrat in exchange for unenforced immigration laws and more
government handouts.  And the more they promote being a "Sanctuary state" the more they encourage
illegal immigrants to flood into the U.S.

> Irish Mike

Democrats are desperate to grab votes any way they can.  They know if they pander to the illegals
they'll get votes from legal members (if any) of their family.  They want the voting age changed to
16 because they know they can count on uninformed, stupid gullible teens who think that Democrats
will offer them everything for free so they don't have to expend any effort.

From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 16:30:43 -0600
On 3/7/18 4:58 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 02:24:45 UTC-5, Irish Ranger  wrote:
>> This is a link to the story about the Democrat Mayor of Oakland who publicly announced the
pending ICE raid which allowed more than 800 illegal immigrant felons to escape capture.

>> This group included illegals that have been charged with rape, robbery, murder, assault, child
molestation,
>> kidnapping and DUI's.  Why would any American political leader, in their right mind, help these
criminal felons escape and continue to prey on Americans?

>> This Democrat's idiotic response?  She claims she did it to "protect families"!  I'm serious -
read the article.  That really was her response!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/06/illegal-immigrants-with-...

>> Now here is the truth about why Democrats implemented this dangerous irresponsible policy that
puts American citizens at risk, buries the state in debt and facilitates crime, drug smuggling and
human trafficking.  The answer is simple - to gain political power.

>> With President Trump's victory, and the surging economy, Democrats have given up on winning back
the working blue collar and middle class voters.  Their current strategy is to flood the country
with illegal immigrants who will vote Democrat in exchange for unenforced immigration laws and more
government handouts.  And the more they promote being a "Sanctuary state" the more they encourage
illegal immigrants to flood into the U.S.

>> Irish Mike
>
> Democrats are desperate to grab votes any way they can.

Spoken like an an American wannabe.  A Dreamer, as it were.

From: Bill Steele <ws21@cornel.edu>
Subject: Re: The real reason trol;ls want open borders
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: Bill Steele <ws21@cornel.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 14:58:22 -0500
On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 02:24:45 UTC-5, Irish Ranger  wrote:
> This group included illegals that have been charged with rape, robbery,
> murder, assault, child molestation,
> kidnapping and DUI's.

I'll bet none of them ever posted off-topic to a Usenet group.

From: >>>Ashton Crusher <@>
Full headers:
From: ">>>Ashton Crusher" <demi@moore.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 01:41:22 -0700
On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 23:24:41 -0800 (PST), Irish Ranger<irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:

>This is a link to the story about the Democrat Mayor of Oakland who publicly announced the pending
ICE raid which allowed more than 800 illegal immigrant felons to escape capture.

>This group included illegals that have been charged with rape, robbery, murder, assault, child
molestation,
>kidnapping and DUI's.  Why would any American political leader, in their right mind, help these
criminal felons escape and continue to prey on Americans?

>This Democrat's idiotic response?  She claims she did it to "protect families"!  I'm serious - read
the article.  That really was her response!

>http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/06/illegal-immigrants-with-...
>
>Now here is the truth about why Democrats implemented this dangerous irresponsible policy that puts
American citizens at risk, buries the state in debt and facilitates crime, drug smuggling and human
trafficking.  The answer is simple - to gain political power.

>With President Trump's victory, and the surging economy, Democrats have given up on winning back
the working blue collar and middle class voters.  Their current strategy is to flood the country
with illegal immigrants who will vote Democrat in exchange for unenforced immigration laws and more
government handouts.  And the more they promote being a "Sanctuary state" the more they encourage
illegal immigrants to flood into the U.S.

>Irish Mike

What you say is true.  Only someone without a brain could miss the
truth of it.  This idiot mayor is OK with these criminals going BACK
into the immigrant communities and committing MORE rapes and other
violent crimes against immigrants.  All because the Dems want power so
bad they will sell out the USA to get it.

From: luisbunuel <luisbunuel@aol.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 20:26:04 -0800 (PST)
From: luisbunuel@aol.com
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 2:24:45 AM UTC-5, Irish Ranger wrote:
> This is a link to the story about the Democrat Mayor of Oakland who publicly announced the pending
ICE raid which allowed more than 800 illegal immigrant felons to escape capture.

> This group included illegals that have been charged with rape, robbery, murder, assault, child
molestation,
> kidnapping and DUI's.  Why would any American political leader, in their right mind, help these
criminal felons escape and continue to prey on Americans?

> This Democrat's idiotic response?  She claims she did it to "protect families"!  I'm serious -
read the article.  That really was her response!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/06/illegal-immigrants-with-...

> Now here is the truth about why Democrats implemented this dangerous irresponsible policy that
puts American citizens at risk, buries the state in debt and facilitates crime, drug smuggling and
human trafficking.  The answer is simple - to gain political power.

> With President Trump's victory, and the surging economy, Democrats have given up on winning back
the working blue collar and middle class voters.  Their current strategy is to flood the country
with illegal immigrants who will vote Democrat in exchange for unenforced immigration laws and more
government handouts.  And the more they promote being a "Sanctuary state" the more they encourage
illegal immigrants to flood into the U.S.

I'm kind of a novice when it comes to politics and demographics but it seems to me that the late
XXth century was politically about the Republican take over of the South from the deeply entrenched
and enmeshed Democratic party, where it had held sway forever. These were hard-won victories that
were slow in coming. The big turnaround finally happened for them in the Sunbelt, including Arizona,
Texas, SoCal. But the demographic bulge in Hispanics in the Sunbelt threatens that because they're
thought to lean Democratic. Sanctuary cities seem to be a real thorn in the Republicans side because
the country has a bad reaction to cleaning them out as it does with things like the wall and DACA.
The Republicans seemed to think it would be a slam dunk in terms of clearing the decks, thinking
Trump had won on the wall and anti-immigrant rhetoric, and maybe they are surprised to see their
power eking out. And maybe for all the supposed Republican "populism" in this age of Sarah Pallin
and Donald Trump, the underlying elitist roots of the GoP are showing. But I'm just a novice and
these games are played on many levels.

> Irish Mike

Next <
From: Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 03:46:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com>
On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 11:26:06 PM UTC-5, luisb...@aol.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 2:24:45 AM UTC-5, Irish Ranger wrote:
> > This is a link to the story about the Democrat Mayor of Oakland who publicly announced the
pending ICE raid which allowed more than 800 illegal immigrant felons to escape capture.

> > This group included illegals that have been charged with rape, robbery, murder, assault, child
molestation,
> > kidnapping and DUI's.  Why would any American political leader, in their right mind, help these
criminal felons escape and continue to prey on Americans?

> > This Democrat's idiotic response?  She claims she did it to "protect families"!  I'm serious -
read the article.  That really was her response!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/06/illegal-immigrants-with-...

> > Now here is the truth about why Democrats implemented this dangerous irresponsible policy that
puts American citizens at risk, buries the state in debt and facilitates crime, drug smuggling and
human trafficking.  The answer is simple - to gain political power.

> > With President Trump's victory, and the surging economy, Democrats have given up on winning back
the working blue collar and middle class voters.  Their current strategy is to flood the country
with illegal immigrants who will vote Democrat in exchange for unenforced immigration laws and more
government handouts.  And the more they promote being a "Sanctuary state" the more they encourage
illegal immigrants to flood into the U.S.

> I'm kind of a novice when it comes to politics and demographics but it seems to me that the late
XXth century was politically about the Republican take over of the South from the deeply entrenched
and enmeshed Democratic party, where it had held sway forever. These were hard-won victories that
were slow in coming. The big turnaround finally happened for them in the Sunbelt, including Arizona,
Texas, SoCal. But the demographic bulge in Hispanics in the Sunbelt threatens that because they're
thought to lean Democratic. Sanctuary cities seem to be a real thorn in the Republicans side because
the country has a bad reaction to cleaning them out as it does with things like the wall and DACA.
The Republicans seemed to think it would be a slam dunk in terms of clearing the decks, thinking
Trump had won on the wall and anti-immigrant rhetoric, and maybe they are surprised to see their
power eking out. And maybe for all the supposed Republican "populism" in this age of Sarah Pallin
and Donald Trump, the underlying elitist roots of the GoP are showing. But I'm just a novice and
these games are played on many levels.

Pocahontas says to deal her out!

Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren says to deal her out.  She stated that she ain't runnin'
for President in 2020, and she ain't takin' no DNA test to back up her phony claim that
she is an American Indian.

"Massachusetts paper calls on Sen. Warren to take DNA test
Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren on Sunday ruled out a 2020 presidential run and
taking a DNA test to prove Native American ancestry -- an issue that has nagged her Senate campaigns
and would almost certainly create problems in a White House bid.

“I’m not running for president,” Warren, a champion of the Democratic Party’s progressive
wing, told “Fox News Sunday.”

When asked Sunday whether she’d agree to calls for genetic testing to resolve the heritage
controversy, Warren launched into a family history, as purportedly told by her parents and
grandparents, before saying, “It’s a part of who I am, and no one’s ever going to take that
away.”

Warren, who is seeking a second Senate term this year, has been accused of saying she is of Native
American heritage to help in securing jobs, including one as a Harvard law professor.

She has acknowledged identifying as a minority, but denies using such status to help advance her
career.

“Let me tell you a little bit about my family,” Warren said Sunday. “My mom and dad were born
and raised out in Oklahoma, and my daddy was in his teens when he fell in love with my mother.

"They raised me. They knocked around and it was tough but they hung together. They hung together for
63 years. I know who I am because of what my mother and my father told me, what my grandmother and
my grandfather told me, what all my aunts and uncles told me and my brothers.”

Personally, I am disappointed that Pocahontas said to deal her out in 2020.  The only person
I would rather see the Democrats run is Hillary - again.  So now it looks like a Democrat dog fight
in
2020, between Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders and Oprah!

Irish Mike