> Prev
From: judymartin72980 <judymartin72980@hot.mail>
Subject: The police pulled me over
From: judymartin72980@hot.mail
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 02:24:19 -0500
The police pulled me over. The cop said he wanted to see my drivers
license. I took his picture and told him I was going to send it to
facebook and have the FBI check to see if he is a real police officer.
Again, he asked for my drivers license. I told him that until I was sure
he was a real cop, I was not going to show him anything. I told him that
he was hasrassing me because I am blond. Thats when he got a call on his
radio and he said he had to go take care of something. After telling me
to slow down, he left.

I'm home now, and I'm still waiting for facebook to tell me if he is a
real cop. But I'm still puzzled about something. What is a drivers
license, and where can I buy one?

Judy

From: Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: The police pulled me over
From: Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:23:50 -0400
On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 02:24:19 -0500, judymartin72980@hot.mail wrote:

>The police pulled me over. The cop said he wanted to see my drivers
>license. I took his picture and told him I was going to send it to
>facebook and have the FBI check to see if he is a real police officer.
>Again, he asked for my drivers license. I told him that until I was sure
>he was a real cop, I was not going to show him anything. I told him that
>he was hasrassing me because I am blond. Thats when he got a call on his
>radio and he said he had to go take care of something. After telling me
>to slow down, he left.
>
>I'm home now, and I'm still waiting for facebook to tell me if he is a
>real cop. But I'm still puzzled about something. What is a drivers
>license, and where can I buy one?

Until the last paragraph, you had me.

It is not at all beyond belief that some young person today would
consider that Facebook is the official source of information on just
about everything.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

From: android <here@there.was>
Full headers:
From: android <here@there.was>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 18:06:59 +0200
In article<u82sucpgv9dqmnnatodoergnhfkoa8l38r@4ax.com>,
 Tony Cooper<tonycooper214@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 02:24:19 -0500, judymartin72980@hot.mail wrote:
>
> >The police pulled me over. The cop said he wanted to see my drivers
> >license. I took his picture and told him I was going to send it to
> >facebook and have the FBI check to see if he is a real police officer.
> >Again, he asked for my drivers license. I told him that until I was sure
> >he was a real cop, I was not going to show him anything. I told him that
> >he was hasrassing me because I am blond. Thats when he got a call on his
> >radio and he said he had to go take care of something. After telling me
> >to slow down, he left.
> >
> >I'm home now, and I'm still waiting for facebook to tell me if he is a
> >real cop. But I'm still puzzled about something. What is a drivers
> >license, and where can I buy one?
> >

> Until the last paragraph, you had me.
>
> It is not at all beyond belief that some young person today would
> consider that Facebook is the official source of information on just
> about everything.

The face recognition auto tagging feature of FB could give some
reasonable clue on a persons occupation. Providing that hen has put it
in hens profile! :-)) A proper request could of course convince FB to
make a full database search. If a FB member tagged you by name, age and
location then you could be identified with any photo good enough for
tagging. You don't have to be a member yourself...
--
teleportation kills

Full headers:
From: PeterN <"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 12:07:11 -0400
On 10/23/2017 11:23 AM, Tony Cooper wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 02:24:19 -0500, judymartin72980@hot.mail wrote:
>
>> The police pulled me over. The cop said he wanted to see my drivers
>> license. I took his picture and told him I was going to send it to
>> facebook and have the FBI check to see if he is a real police officer.
>> Again, he asked for my drivers license. I told him that until I was sure
>> he was a real cop, I was not going to show him anything. I told him that
>> he was hasrassing me because I am blond. Thats when he got a call on his
>> radio and he said he had to go take care of something. After telling me
>> to slow down, he left.
>>
>> I'm home now, and I'm still waiting for facebook to tell me if he is a
>> real cop. But I'm still puzzled about something. What is a drivers
>> license, and where can I buy one?
>>

> Until the last paragraph, you had me.
>
> It is not at all beyond belief that some young person today would
> consider that Facebook is the official source of information on just
> about everything.

Everything in Facebook has to be true. It's on the Internet.

--
PeterN

From: android <here@there.was>
Full headers:
From: android <here@there.was>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 18:47:29 +0200
In article<osl43g01og6@news4.newsguy.com>,
 PeterN <"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net> wrote:

> On 10/23/2017 11:23 AM, Tony Cooper wrote:
> > On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 02:24:19 -0500, judymartin72980@hot.mail wrote:
> >
> >> The police pulled me over. The cop said he wanted to see my drivers
> >> license. I took his picture and told him I was going to send it to
> >> facebook and have the FBI check to see if he is a real police officer.
> >> Again, he asked for my drivers license. I told him that until I was sure
> >> he was a real cop, I was not going to show him anything. I told him that
> >> he was hasrassing me because I am blond. Thats when he got a call on his
> >> radio and he said he had to go take care of something. After telling me
> >> to slow down, he left.
> >>
> >> I'm home now, and I'm still waiting for facebook to tell me if he is a
> >> real cop. But I'm still puzzled about something. What is a drivers
> >> license, and where can I buy one?
> >>

> > Until the last paragraph, you had me.
> >
> > It is not at all beyond belief that some young person today would
> > consider that Facebook is the official source of information on just
> > about everything.
> >

> Everything in Facebook has to be true. It's on the Internet.

I just remembered that I forgot where I bought my drivers license... I
think that I paid for it by driving some dude 'round town... Cash would
have been so much more convenient! Maybe next time...
--
teleportation kills

From: Noons <wizofoz2k@yahoo.com.au>
Full headers:
From: Noons <wizofoz2k@yahoo.com.au>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 18:06:54 +1100
On 23/10/2017 6:24 @wiz, judymartin72980@hot.mail wrote:
> The police pulled me over. The cop said he wanted to see my drivers
> license. I took his picture and told him I was going to send it to
> facebook and have the FBI check to see if he is a real police officer.
> Again, he asked for my drivers license. I told him that until I was sure
> he was a real cop, I was not going to show him anything. I told him that
> he was hasrassing me because I am blond. Thats when he got a call on his
> radio and he said he had to go take care of something. After telling me
> to slow down, he left.
>
> I'm home now, and I'm still waiting for facebook to tell me if he is a
> real cop. But I'm still puzzled about something. What is a drivers
> license, and where can I buy one?
>
> Judy

Awesome!  Thanks for the good laugh!  :D
Reminded me of a lady on the bus I return home in, last Friday.
She was talking in a loud voice to a youn fella about how we were
definitely in the end-of-days, with all that "Trump and Korea stuff".
And how the Revelations book of every Bible(!???) aleerted to it.
And (while pulling up her smart(?)phone) how she had googled it all and
found it was true and about to happen!
When I got to my stop, I and two other guys near her got up and left,
very very fast!  :D
But not without first thanking her for the great entertainment!

From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Full headers:
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 00:40:00 -0700
From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
On Oct 24, 2017, Noons wrote
(in article <osmoqj$mo9$1@dont-email.me>):

> On 23/10/2017 6:24 @wiz, judymartin72980@hot.mail wrote:
> > The police pulled me over. The cop said he wanted to see my drivers
> > license. I took his picture and told him I was going to send it to
> > facebook and have the FBI check to see if he is a real police officer.
> > Again, he asked for my drivers license. I told him that until I was sure
> > he was a real cop, I was not going to show him anything. I told him that
> > he was hasrassing me because I am blond. Thats when he got a call on his
> > radio and he said he had to go take care of something. After telling me
> > to slow down, he left.
> >
> > I'm home now, and I'm still waiting for facebook to tell me if he is a
> > real cop. But I'm still puzzled about something. What is a drivers
> > license, and where can I buy one?
> >
> > Judy
>
> Awesome! Thanks for the good laugh! :D
> Reminded me of a lady on the bus I return home in, last Friday.
> She was talking in a loud voice to a youn fella about how we were
> definitely in the end-of-days, with all that "Trump and Korea stuff".
> And how the Revelations book of every Bible(!???) aleerted to it.
> And (while pulling up her smart(?)phone) how she had googled it all and
> found it was true and about to happen!
> When I got to my stop, I and two other guys near her got up and left,
> very very fast! :D
> But not without first thanking her for the great entertainment!

Aah! Lady on bus stories, there are so many. These two for example:

A woman gets on a bus, and with her she has three sets of twins. The bus
driver looks at her in amazment, and asks; “Good grief lady, do you always
have twins?” to which she answers; “Heavens no! Hundreds of times we have
nothing.”

Then there was the woman who boarded a crowded, standing room only bus. She
turns to a man occupying one of the filled seats, and says; “would you give
up your seat for a pregnant lady?” The man surrenders his seat to the
woman, and as the ride moves on, he looks down at her and can see no visible
signs of preganancy. So he asks her, “Excuse me, but how long have you been
pregnant?” To which she answers, “Oh, about 15 minutes, you have no idea
how tired I am."

--

Regards,
Savageduck

From: judymartin72980 <judymartin72980@hot.mail>
Full headers:
From: judymartin72980@hot.mail
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 04:04:54 -0500
On Tue, 24 Oct 2017 00:40:00 -0700, Savageduck
<savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

>On Oct 24, 2017, Noons wrote
>(in article <osmoqj$mo9$1@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 23/10/2017 6:24 @wiz, judymartin72980@hot.mail wrote:
>> > The police pulled me over. The cop said he wanted to see my drivers
>> > license. I took his picture and told him I was going to send it to
>> > facebook and have the FBI check to see if he is a real police officer.
>> > Again, he asked for my drivers license. I told him that until I was sure
>> > he was a real cop, I was not going to show him anything. I told him that
>> > he was hasrassing me because I am blond. Thats when he got a call on his
>> > radio and he said he had to go take care of something. After telling me
>> > to slow down, he left.
>> >
>> > I'm home now, and I'm still waiting for facebook to tell me if he is a
>> > real cop. But I'm still puzzled about something. What is a drivers
>> > license, and where can I buy one?
>> >
>> > Judy
>>
>> Awesome! Thanks for the good laugh! :D
>> Reminded me of a lady on the bus I return home in, last Friday.
>> She was talking in a loud voice to a youn fella about how we were
>> definitely in the end-of-days, with all that "Trump and Korea stuff".
>> And how the Revelations book of every Bible(!???) aleerted to it.
>> And (while pulling up her smart(?)phone) how she had googled it all and
>> found it was true and about to happen!
>> When I got to my stop, I and two other guys near her got up and left,
>> very very fast! :D
>> But not without first thanking her for the great entertainment!
>
>Aah! Lady on bus stories, there are so many. These two for example:
>
>A woman gets on a bus, and with her she has three sets of twins. The bus
>driver looks at her in amazment, and asks;

Next <
From: Noons <wizofoz2k@yahoo.com.au>
Full headers:
From: Noons <wizofoz2k@yahoo.com.au>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 23:36:23 +1100
On 24/10/2017 8:04 @wiz, judymartin72980@hot.mail wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Oct 2017 00:40:00 -0700, Savageduck
> <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
>
>> On Oct 24, 2017, Noons wrote
>> (in article <osmoqj$mo9$1@dont-email.me>):

>>> Awesome! Thanks for the good laugh! :D
>>> Reminded me of a lady on the bus I return home in, last Friday.
>>> She was talking in a loud voice to a youn fella about how we were
>>> definitely in the end-of-days, with all that "Trump and Korea stuff".
>>> And how the Revelations book of every Bible(!???) aleerted to it.
>>> And (while pulling up her smart(?)phone) how she had googled it all and
>>> found it was true and about to happen!
>>> When I got to my stop, I and two other guys near her got up and left,
>>> very very fast! :D
>>> But not without first thanking her for the great entertainment!
>>
>> Aah! Lady on bus stories, there are so many. These two for example:
>>
>> A woman gets on a bus, and with her she has three sets of twins. The bus
>> driver looks at her in amazment, and asks; “Good grief lady, do you always
>> have twins?” to which she answers; “Heavens no! Hundreds of times we have
>> nothing.”
>>
>> Then there was the woman who boarded a crowded, standing room only bus. She
>> turns to a man occupying one of the filled seats, and says; “would you give
>> up your seat for a pregnant lady?” The man surrenders his seat to the
>> woman, and as the ride moves on, he looks down at her and can see no visible
>> signs of preganancy. So he asks her, “Excuse me, but how long have you been
>> pregnant?” To which she answers, “Oh, about 15 minutes, you have no idea
>> how tired I am."
>
> That's funny.....
>
> ---
>
> This is an oldie, but it's still funny.
>
> An elderly lady is riding the bus, when a dog runs out in front of the
> bus. The driver slams on the brakes, and the lady's purse flies off the
> seat and dumps all over the floor. She begins gathering all the stuff
> from her purse, carefully checking to make sure nothing is missing.
> That's when she notices her bottle of aspirins has spilled all over the
> floor. She gets very upset, and starts yelling "My aspirins, my
> aspirins, my aspirins".......
>
> The bus driver turns around and says, "lady, if your ass burns that bad,
> hang it out the window".....

Hehehe! Thanks for the laughs, everyone!