> Prev
From: Democrat Daily <dribblejaws@latimes.com>
Subject: Florida woman suspects affair,finds secretly-recorded images of herself instead, cops say
Full headers:
From: Democrat Daily <dribblejaws@latimes.com>
Subject: Florida woman suspects affair,
finds secretly-recorded images of herself instead, cops say
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 05:07:55 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: fl.general,rec.photo.digital,alt.privacy,soc.men,sac.politics
A Florida woman who suspected her mother's live-in partner was
having an affair got quite the surprise when she discovered
videos of herself undressing and in the nude on a family
computer, officials said.

Matthew Bordeaux, 48, was arrested Sunday and charged with video
voyeurism after the woman's daughter looked at files under
Bordeaux's profile on the family computer and discovered the man
had taken pictures of her with two secret cameras, authorities
said.

The cameras were concealed inside an electrical wall socket in
her bedroom and an AC adapter in a shared bathroom, according to
court records obtained by the Sun Sentinel.

Bordeaux, who has lived with the mother and daughter "as a
family" for seven years, had more than 2,500 images taken by the
two cameras, Sunrise police said.

According to court records, the victim told investigators that
when the three of them moved from a nearby town, Bordeaux gave
her the wall socket to use, saying it was "too expensive" to
leave behind.

A memory card on the device allowed Bordeaux to transfer the
images to a computer, where he kept pictures in a folder that
was not password-protected.

Bordeaux appeared in court Monday, where he was ordered held on
$10,000 bond.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31/suspected-affair-then-found-
secret-camera.html

From: Shadow <Sh@dow.br>
Full headers:
From: Shadow <Sh@dow.br>
Newsgroups: fl.general,rec.photo.digital,alt.privacy,soc.men,sac.politics
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 08:41:16 -0200
On Thu,  2 Nov 2017 05:07:55 +0100 (CET), Democrat Daily<dribblejaws@latimes.com> wrote:

>A Florida woman who suspected her mother's live-in partner was
>having an affair got quite the surprise when she discovered
>videos of herself undressing and in the nude on a family
>computer, officials said.
>
>Matthew Bordeaux, 48, was arrested Sunday and charged with video
>voyeurism after the woman's daughter looked at files under
>Bordeaux's profile on the family computer and discovered the man
>had taken pictures of her with two secret cameras, authorities
>said.

	I'm shocked !!! Only Google, Apple, M$, Facebook and other NSA
affiliates can do that !!!!
	What's he going to be charged with, copyright infringement ?
	[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy  - Google 2012

From: Carlos E.R. <robin_listas@es.invalid>
From: "Carlos E.R." <robin_listas@es.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Subject: Re: Florida woman suspects affair, finds secretly-recorded images of
herself instead, cops say
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 12:58:50 +0100
On 2017-11-02 05:07, Democrat Daily wrote:
> A Florida woman who suspected her mother's live-in partner was
> having an affair got quite the surprise when she discovered
> videos of herself undressing and in the nude on a family
> computer, officials said.
>
> Matthew Bordeaux, 48, was arrested Sunday and charged with video
> voyeurism after the woman's daughter looked at files under
> Bordeaux's profile on the family computer and discovered the man
> had taken pictures of her with two secret cameras, authorities
> said.
>
> The cameras were concealed inside an electrical wall socket in
> her bedroom and an AC adapter in a shared bathroom, according to
> court records obtained by the Sun Sentinel.

What camera model?
Where have you placed the photos for us to examine?

Unless you post that data, why do you post to rec.photo.digital?

--
Cheers, Carlos.

From: Jenny Telia <jnytelia@gmail.com>
From: Jenny Telia <jnytelia@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
herself instead, cops say
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 15:33:41 +0100
On 02/11/2017 12:58, Carlos E.R. wrote:

>> The cameras were concealed inside an electrical wall socket in
>> her bedroom and an AC adapter in a shared bathroom, according to
>> court records obtained by the Sun Sentinel.
>
> What camera model?
> Where have you placed the photos for us to examine?
>
> Unless you post that data, why do you post to rec.photo.digital?

Carlos, here is the original article.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/sunrise/fl-sunrise-video-...

As I have ad-blockers, I do not see any Google ads on the side,
advertising the said wall-socket cameras. Perhaps you will be luckier.
Let us know the resolution and f-number of the lense used.

(Who appointed you  'content police' in this NG?)

From: Carlos E.R. <robin_listas@es.invalid>
Full headers:
From: "Carlos E.R." <robin_listas@es.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
herself instead, cops say
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 23:14:47 +0100
On 2017-11-02 15:33, Jenny Telia wrote:
> On 02/11/2017 12:58, Carlos E.R. wrote:
>

>>> The cameras were concealed inside an electrical wall socket in
>>> her bedroom and an AC adapter in a shared bathroom, according to
>>> court records obtained by the Sun Sentinel.
>>
>> What camera model?
>> Where have you placed the photos for us to examine?
>>
>> Unless you post that data, why do you post to rec.photo.digital?
>>

> Carlos, here is the original article.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/sunrise/fl-sunrise-video-...

> As I have ad-blockers, I do not see any Google ads on the side,
> advertising the said wall-socket cameras. Perhaps you will be luckier.
> Let us know the resolution and f-number of the lense used.
>
> (Who appointed you  'content police' in this NG?)

Who appointed you spam promoter?

--
Cheers, Carlos.

Next <
From: Wally <Wally@luxx.com>
Full headers:
From: Wally <Wally@luxx.com>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 23:19:45 -0600
On Thu, 2 Nov 2017 15:33:41 +0100, Jenny Telia<jnytelia@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 02/11/2017 12:58, Carlos E.R. wrote:
>

>>> The cameras were concealed inside an electrical wall socket in
>>> her bedroom and an AC adapter in a shared bathroom, according to
>>> court records obtained by the Sun Sentinel.
>>
>> What camera model?
>> Where have you placed the photos for us to examine?
>>
>> Unless you post that data, why do you post to rec.photo.digital?
>>

>Carlos, here is the original article.
>http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/sunrise/fl-sunrise-video-...
>
>As I have ad-blockers, I do not see any Google ads on the side,
>advertising the said wall-socket cameras. Perhaps you will be luckier.
>Let us know the resolution and f-number of the lense used.

How do you pronounce lense?