> Prev
From: android <here@there.was>
Subject: OT.Alt.Christmas
From: android <here@there.was>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 12:01:41 +0100
For those that think that saint Nick is the giver of all goodies during
the season there could be interesting to know that he has a predecessor
in poolside... The Julebocken!

<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=julbock+g%C3%A4vle&iax=images&ia=i...

To confuse things further he has put on a disguise with attire
resembling of  the German/Anglo-Saxon Nick but he still knocks politely
on doors on Christmas eve. He answers to the codename "Jultomten"...
The tomtes are an ancient sibling to the mankind of the north and have
clothing resembling av St Nick! The Tomtes are nice and friendly if
your are humble and give them porridge and candy in the midst of
winter! :-))

<http://www.sweden.org.za/tomte.html>

Have a Merry One!
--
teleportation kills

Subject: Re: OT.Alt.Christmas
From: David Taylor <david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 11:45:09 +0000
On 24/12/2017 11:01, android wrote:
> For those that think that saint Nick is the giver of all goodies during
> the season there could be interesting to know that he has a predecessor
> in poolside... The Julebocken!
>
> <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=julbock+g%C3%A4vle&iax=images&ia=i...
>
> To confuse things further he has put on a disguise with attire
> resembling of  the German/Anglo-Saxon Nick but he still knocks politely
> on doors on Christmas eve. He answers to the codename "Jultomten"... The
> tomtes are an ancient sibling to the mankind of the north and have
> clothing resembling av St Nick! The Tomtes are nice and friendly if your
> are humble and give them porridge and candy in the midst of winter! :-))
>
> <http://www.sweden.org.za/tomte.html>
>
> Have a Merry One!

Live video feed from Gavle:

   http://www.visitgavle.se/en/gavle-goat

--
Cheers,
David

From: android <here@there.was>
Full headers:
From: android <here@there.was>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 12:50:22 +0100
On 2017-12-24 11:45:09 +0000, David Taylor said:

> On 24/12/2017 11:01, android wrote:
>> For those that think that saint Nick is the giver of all goodies during
>> the season there could be interesting to know that he has a predecessor
>> in poolside... The Julebocken!
>>
>> <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=julbock+g%C3%A4vle&iax=images&ia=i...
>>
>> To confuse things further he has put on a disguise with attire
>> resembling of

Next <
From: RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 18:15:54 -0800 (PST)
From: RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
On Sunday, 24 December 2017 06:45:16 UTC-5, David Taylor  wrote:
> On 24/12/2017 11:01, android wrote:
> > For those that think that saint Nick is the giver of all goodies during
> > the season there could be interesting to know that he has a predecessor
> > in poolside... The Julebocken!
> >
> > <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=julbock+g%C3%A4vle&iax=images&ia=i...
> >
> > To confuse things further he has put on a disguise with attire
> > resembling of  the German/Anglo-Saxon Nick but he still knocks politely
> > on doors on Christmas eve. He answers to the codename "Jultomten"... The
> > tomtes are an ancient sibling to the mankind of the north and have
> > clothing resembling av St Nick! The Tomtes are nice and friendly if your
> > are humble and give them porridge and candy in the midst of winter! :-))
> >
> > <http://www.sweden.org.za/tomte.html>
> >
> > Have a Merry One!
>
> Live video feed from Gavle:
>
>    http://www.visitgavle.se/en/gavle-goat