> Prev
From: brandy009 <brandy009@thenet.non>
Subject: I am looking for a photo of the Soul
From: brandy009@thenet.non
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 06:56:30 -0600
Religious people are always telling me they want to save my soul and
other stuff about souls. I told them that I want to see a picture of a
soul because I have never seen one. None of them could offer me that
picture.

I asked my doctor where the soul is located and if they had a photo on
one. The doctor said they do not have a picture of the soul either.

Wait a minute. Doctors can do surgery on almost every part of the body.
They have dismantled dead bodies many times and have photos or every
internal organ, muscle, bone, and more. How can they NOT have a photo of
the soul?

If doctors so not have a picture of the soul, and religious leaders keep
talking about souls, but cant provide a picture of one. I am a little
confused and even sort of skeptical if there really is a soul. And if
there isn't one, those religious people are wasting a lot of time trying
to save something that dont even exist.

However, not all the religious people can be wrong. Huge numbers of them
insist we all have souls. So, the time has come to get some actual
photos of the soul.

Since there are a lot of photographers on this group, could some of you
take photos of the soul and post them on a website and put the URL here.
Maybe you can even sell them to the medical colleges and to some
religious leaders.

From: Mayayana <mayayana@invalid.nospam>
Subject: Re: I am looking for a photo of the Soul
From: "Mayayana" <mayayana@invalid.nospam>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 09:30:17 -0500
<brandy009@thenet.non> wrote

| If doctors so not have a picture of the soul, and religious leaders keep
| talking about souls, but cant provide a picture of one. I am a little
| confused and even sort of skeptical if there really is a soul. And if
| there isn't one, those religious people are wasting a lot of time trying
| to save something that dont even exist.

  You don't have any case until you produce a photo
of your doubt.

  You want to criticize religious literalists, but only
because you think like them. The religious literalists
vs the New Atheists. Who needs reason when you
have dogma, right?

From: Davoud <star@sky.net>
From: Davoud <star@sky.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 10:30:55 -0500
brandy009@thenet.non:

> Religious people are always telling me they want to save my soul and
> other stuff about souls. I told them that I want to see a picture of a
> soul because I have never seen one. None of them could offer me that
> picture.
> Since there are a lot of photographers on this group, could some of you
> take photos of the soul and post them on a website and put the URL here.

Miracles ended when photography was invented, though they made a bit of
a comeback after the introduction of Photoshop. I could probably work
up something in Photoshop, as I have a collection of cloud photos, sun
haloes, and the like. Meanwhile, though, here is the best I could do to
find you a soul photo <https://tinyurl.com/realsoul>.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm

From: nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid>
From: nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 10:42:41 -0500
In article <271220171030550603%star@sky.net>, Davoud<star@sky.net>
wrote:

> > Religious people are always telling me they want to save my soul and
> > other stuff about souls. I told them that I want to see a picture of a
> > soul because I have never seen one. None of them could offer me that
> > picture.
> > Since there are a lot of photographers on this group, could some of you
> > take photos of the soul and post them on a website and put the URL here.
>
> Miracles ended when photography was invented, though they made a bit of
> a comeback after the introduction of Photoshop.

plagues also made a comeback with the introduction of microsoft windows.

From: Old Geezerr <dpspahr@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: Old Geezerr <dpspahr@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 17:41:23 -0700
On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 06:56:30 -0600, brandy009@thenet.non wrote:

>Religious people are always telling me they want to save my soul and
>other stuff about souls. I told them that I want to see a picture of a
>soul because I have never seen one. None of them could offer me that
>picture.
>
>I asked my doctor where the soul is located and if they had a photo on
>one. The doctor said they do not have a picture of the soul either.
>
>Wait a minute. Doctors can do surgery on almost every part of the body.
>They have dismantled dead bodies many times and have photos or every
>internal organ, muscle, bone, and more. How can they NOT have a photo of
>the soul?
>
>If doctors so not have a picture of the soul, and religious leaders keep
>talking about souls, but cant provide a picture of one. I am a little
>confused and even sort of skeptical if there really is a soul. And if
>there isn't one, those religious people are wasting a lot of time trying
>to save something that dont even exist.
>
>However, not all the religious people can be wrong. Huge numbers of them
>insist we all have souls. So, the time has come to get some actual
>photos of the soul.
>
>Since there are a lot of photographers on this group, could some of you
>take photos of the soul and post them on a website and put the URL here.
>Maybe you can even sell them to the medical colleges and to some
>religious leaders.

  People also have a mind, an imagination and a conscience( maybe ).
  Can you produce a picture of them??

Dave:

 There goes the happy moron.
 He doesn't give a damn.
 Gee I wish I was a moron.
 My God, maybe I am

Full headers:
From: PeterN <"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 12:51:48 -0500
On 12/29/2017 7:41 PM, Old Geezerr wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 06:56:30 -0600, brandy009@thenet.non wrote:
>
>> Religious people are always telling me they want to save my soul and
>> other stuff about souls. I told them that I want to see a picture of a
>> soul because I have never seen one. None of them could offer me that
>> picture.

A truly spiritual person would tell you to realistically look in a mirror.

--
PeterN

From: Old Geezerr <dpspahr@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: Old Geezerr <dpspahr@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 11:59:28 -0700
On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 12:51:48 -0500, PeterN
<"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net> wrote:

>On 12/29/2017 7:41 PM, Old Geezerr wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 06:56:30 -0600, brandy009@thenet.non wrote:
>>
>>> Religious people are always telling me they want to save my soul and
>>> other stuff about souls. I told them that I want to see a picture of a
>>> soul because I have never seen one. None of them could offer me that
>>> picture.
>>>

>A truly spiritual person would tell you to realistically look in a mirror.

     Touche!

Dave:

 LIfe is a Game
 It comes without batteries
 or instructions
    -Earl Pickles-

Next <
From: android <here@there.was>
Full headers:
From: android <here@there.was>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 17:13:43 +0100
On 2018-01-01 17:51:48 +0000, PeterN said:

> On 12/29/2017 7:41 PM, Old Geezerr wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 06:56:30 -0600, brandy009@thenet.non wrote:
>>
>>> Religious people are always telling me they want to save my soul and
>>> other stuff about souls. I told them that I want to see a picture of a
>>> soul because I have never seen one. None of them could offer me that
>>> picture.
>>>

> A truly spiritual person would tell you to realistically look in a mirror.

It could be a typo: Sheol? Seoul?

<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=seoul&iax=images&ia=images>
--
teleportation kills