> Prev
From: android <here@there.was>
Subject: Took a dive...
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: android <here@there.was>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Subject: Took a dive...
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 04:36:28 +0100
Organization: the center
Lines: 7
Message-ID: <fdfg9sF4j69U1@mid.individual.net>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Trace: individual.net oWz8gnOpDGMKkCWkKVmI/A89SRpOPAM+NjPwOjAXNjPQJFOIfm
Cancel-Lock: sha1:SKdGK3L+ftgHGmhCWm5uS4R6ces=
User-Agent: Unison/2.2
Print Article
Forward Article
....into the French group and found this link:

<http://blog.grainedephotographe.com/chutes-comiques-improbables-san... 

-- 
teleportation kills 

	
From: Whisky-dave <whisky.dave@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Took a dive...
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.200.20.14 with SMTP id k14mr23884942qtj.44.1517478295536;
Thu, 01 Feb 2018 01:44:55 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.31.54.205 with SMTP id d196mr3523273vka.14.1517478294531;
Thu, 01 Feb 2018 01:44:54 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!s47no5174484qta.0!news-out.google.com!g8ni1447qtk.0!nntp.google.com!s47no5174480qta.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 01:44:54 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <fdfg9sF4j69U1@mid.individual.net>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=138.37.90.65; posting-account=Fal3rgoAAABua4brvRuRwdmPfigIDi6x
NNTP-Posting-Host: 138.37.90.65
References: <fdfg9sF4j69U1@mid.individual.net>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <630a62cc-f06c-4bc3-a6fa-201946921532@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Took a dive...
From: Whisky-dave <whisky.dave@gmail.com>
Injection-Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 09:44:55 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Lines: 8
Print Article
Forward Article
On Thursday, 1 February 2018 03:36:33 UTC, android  wrote:
> ...into the French group and found this link:
> 
> <http://blog.grainedephotographe.com/chutes-comiques-improbables-san... 
> 
> -- 
> teleportation kills

That does look like a fun photo-shoot, but it's all fake imagery, I blame Trump for all this fake
stuff ;-) 

	
From: android <here@there.was>
Subject: Re: Took a dive...
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: android <here@there.was>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Subject: Re: Took a dive...
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 11:00:20 +0100
Organization: the center
Lines: 20
Message-ID: <fdg6pkF9c1aU1@mid.individual.net>
References: <fdfg9sF4j69U1@mid.individual.net> <630a62cc-f06c-4bc3-a6fa-201946921532@googlegroups.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Trace: individual.net UED9LbfzHaxyjETjF3nNlQNuGhPLRY5NsNRe8TuRXxpvBS5kZF
Cancel-Lock: sha1:UmFzAeiJlWplqoV5428edrwtbnk=
User-Agent: Unison/2.2
Print Article
Forward Article
On 2018-02-01 09:44:54 +0000, Whisky-dave said:

> On Thursday, 1 February 2018 03:36:33 UTC, android  wrote:
>> ...into the French group and found this link:
>> 
>> <http://blog.grainedephotographe.com/chutes-comiques-improbables-san... 
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> teleportation kills
> 
> That does look like a fun photo-shoot, but it's all fake imagery, I 
> blame Trump for all this fake stuff ;-)

Blame on, but this seem real enough not to Photoshopped though. Beware, 
the photog could sue you for slander if you say that these are fake! 
:-ppp
-- 
teleportation kills 

	
From: Whisky-dave <whisky.dave@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Took a dive...
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.55.102.78 with SMTP id a75mr23267541qkc.17.1517482545386;
Thu, 01 Feb 2018 02:55:45 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.31.98.66 with SMTP id w63mr3531251vkb.2.1517482545241; Thu,
01 Feb 2018 02:55:45 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!i22no5212559qta.1!news-out.google.com!e39ni1728qtk.1!nntp.google.com!i22no5212555qta.1!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 02:55:44 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <fdg6pkF9c1aU1@mid.individual.net>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=138.37.90.65; posting-account=Fal3rgoAAABua4brvRuRwdmPfigIDi6x
NNTP-Posting-Host: 138.37.90.65
References: <fdfg9sF4j69U1@mid.individual.net> <630a62cc-f06c-4bc3-a6fa-201946921532@googlegroups.com>
<fdg6pkF9c1aU1@mid.individual.net>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <b6785761-082a-4c6b-be93-00f9fbf6b51a@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Took a dive...
From: Whisky-dave <whisky.dave@gmail.com>
Injection-Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 10:55:45 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Lines: 23
Print Article
Forward Article
On Thursday, 1 February 2018 10:00:27 UTC, android  wrote:
> On 2018-02-01 09:44:54 +0000, Whisky-dave said:
> 
> > On Thursday, 1 February 2018 03:36:33 UTC, android  wrote:
> >> ...into the French group and found this link:
> >> 
> >> <http://blog.grainedephotographe.com/chutes-comiques-improbables-san... 
> >> 
> >> 
> >> --
> >> teleportation kills
> > 
> > That does look like a fun photo-shoot, but it's all fake imagery, I 
> > blame Trump for all this fake stuff ;-)
> 
> Blame on, but this seem real enough not to Photoshopped though. Beware, 
> the photog could sue you for slander if you say that these are fake! 
> :-ppp

Actually it'd be defamation rather than slander as slander only really refers to speech or audio
content ;P

And note I said fake imagery NOT fake photgraphy, as photography it's fine but I do not believe
these images represent real  events such as  accidents or situations. 

	
Next <
From: android <here@there.was>
Subject: Re: Took a dive...
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: android <here@there.was>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Subject: Re: Took a dive...
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 14:35:37 +0100
Organization: the center
Lines: 42
Message-ID: <fdgjd9Fc8mgU1@mid.individual.net>
References: <fdfg9sF4j69U1@mid.individual.net> <630a62cc-f06c-4bc3-a6fa-201946921532@googlegroups.com> <fdg6pkF9c1aU1@mid.individual.net> <b6785761-082a-4c6b-be93-00f9fbf6b51a@googlegroups.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Trace: individual.net I5Fx/uMgk1PNWbvawX3ZdAlyAqQghJ4qzCUGDyShHs+b8xMm+P
Cancel-Lock: sha1:t9NOft6muuGVkBwUUZH/MChKjOA=
User-Agent: Unison/2.2
Print Article
Forward Article
On 2018-02-01 10:55:44 +0000, Whisky-dave said:

> On Thursday, 1 February 2018 10:00:27 UTC, android  wrote:
>> On 2018-02-01 09:44:54 +0000, Whisky-dave said:
>> 
>>> On Thursday, 1 February 2018 03:36:33 UTC, android  wrote:
>>>> ...into the French group and found this link:
>>>> 
>>>> <http://blog.grainedephotographe.com/chutes-comiques-improbables-san... 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> --
>>>> teleportation kills
>>> 
>>> That does look like a fun photo-shoot, but it's all fake imagery, I
>>> blame Trump for all this fake stuff ;-)
>> 
>> Blame on, but this seem real enough not to Photoshopped though. Beware,
>> the photog could sue you for slander if you say that these are fake!
>> :-ppp
> 
> Actually it'd be defamation rather than slander as slander only really 
> refers to speech or audio content ;P
> 
> And note I said fake imagery NOT fake photgraphy, as photography it's 
> fine but I do not believe these images represent real  events such as  
> accidents or situations.

Slander is a form of deamation that that you are after is libel. Libel 
is written defamation but slander is defamation in a more transitory 
form, like speech, Usenet and Twitter posts and updates on Facebook.

"Slander
The common law origins of defamation lie in the torts of "slander" 
(harmful statement in a transient form, especially speech) and "libel", 
each of which gives a common law right of action."

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation#Slander>
-- 
teleportation kills