> Prev
From: David_B <David_B@nomail.afraid.org>
Subject: Woman Skates On Frozen Lake, But Then The Camera Zooms Out AndEveryone Gets Goosebumps
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed9.news.xs4all.nl!2a00:1d38:fa:feed::184.MISMATCH!feed.usenet.farm!feeder4.feed.usenet.farm!border1.nntp.ams1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer01.fr7!futter-mich.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!fx05.fr7.POSTED!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
X-Mozilla-News-Host: news://news.blocknews.org:119
From: David_B <David_B@nomail.afraid.org>
Subject: Woman Skates On Frozen Lake, But Then The Camera Zooms Out And
Everyone Gets Goosebumps
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:52.0)
Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.6.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Language: en-GB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Lines: 21
Message-ID: <cVrnC.45280$MB1.14961@fx05.fr7>
X-Complaints-To: abuse@blocknews.net
NNTP-Posting-Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 08:01:12 UTC
Organization: blocknews - www.blocknews.net
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 08:01:11 +0000
X-Received-Bytes: 1866
X-Received-Body-CRC: 1518763287
X-Original-Bytes: 1815
Print Article
Forward Article
The woman in this video looks like she is completely at home outside in 
the winter snow. Three-time bronze medalist and Olympic alternate 
Elizabeth Putnam may have spent much of her life practicing and 
competing on the world’s best rinks, but she’s most comfortable skating 
on a frozen lake in the middle of the wilderness.

The stark, stunning beauty of the mountains of British Columbia is the 
perfect backdrop for her exceptional skating talent. The ice of the 
frozen lake is not perfectly groomed, and the outdoor temperature is not 
carefully maintained, but Elizabeth skates as if she is competing for a 
gold medal — perhaps even better. Without the pressure of competition, 
she can embrace the grace and emotion that accompanies her skating.

This particular frozen lake is at an elevation of 2,500 feet and can 
only be reached by helicopter. Pilot Bradley Friesen not only delivers 
her, but it is from his helicopter that this uniquely stunning video is 
captured.

http://videostory.dkn.tv/life/woman-skates-frozen-lake-camera-zooms...

Enjoy! :-) 

	
From: mort <mort@cloud9.net>
Subject: Re: Woman Skates On Frozen Lake, But Then The Camera Zooms Out AndEveryone Gets Goosebumps
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.237.40.7 with SMTP id r7mr15297540qtd.38.1520395027538;
Tue, 06 Mar 2018 19:57:07 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.31.160.212 with SMTP id j203mr2243459vke.12.1520395027174;
Tue, 06 Mar 2018 19:57:07 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin3!goblin.stu.neva.ru!news.misty.com!border2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!t24no156925qtn.0!news-out.google.com!a13ni73qtd.1!nntp.google.com!r16no154627qtn.1!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 19:57:06 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <cVrnC.45280$MB1.14961@fx05.fr7>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=24.188.229.198;
posting-account=Yqm4EAoAAABJ_FhQcC00CLbZcV_gdTAq
NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.188.229.198
References: <cVrnC.45280$MB1.14961@fx05.fr7>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <0a105e93-27dc-4ce6-9cfa-7732c4953428@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Woman Skates On Frozen Lake, But Then The Camera Zooms Out And
Everyone Gets Goosebumps
From: mort@cloud9.net
Injection-Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 03:57:07 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Lines: 33
Print Article
Forward Article
On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 3:01:20 AM UTC-5, David_B wrote:
> The woman in this video looks like she is completely at home outside in 
> the winter snow. Three-time bronze medalist and Olympic alternate 
> Elizabeth Putnam may have spent much of her life practicing and 
> competing on the world’s best rinks, but she’s most comfortable skating 
> on a frozen lake in the middle of the wilderness.
> 
> The stark, stunning beauty of the mountains of British Columbia is the 
> perfect backdrop for her exceptional skating talent. The ice of the 
> frozen lake is not perfectly groomed, and the outdoor temperature is not 
> carefully maintained, but Elizabeth skates as if she is competing for a 
> gold medal — perhaps even better. Without the pressure of competition, 
> she can embrace the grace and emotion that accompanies her skating.
> 
> This particular frozen lake is at an elevation of 2,500 feet and can 
> only be reached by helicopter. Pilot Bradley Friesen not only delivers 
> her, but it is from his helicopter that this uniquely stunning video is 
> captured.
> 
> http://videostory.dkn.tv/life/woman-skates-frozen-lake-camera-zooms...
> 
> Enjoy! :-)

Beautiful and graceful, Thanks.

Mort Linder 

	
From: Davoud <star@sky.net>
Subject: Re: Woman Skates On Frozen Lake, But Then The Camera Zooms Out And Everyone Gets Goosebumps
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Davoud <star@sky.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Subject: Re: Woman Skates On Frozen Lake, But Then The Camera Zooms Out And Everyone Gets Goosebumps
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 08:28:20 -0500
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 38
Message-ID: <070320180828201493%star@sky.net>
References: <cVrnC.45280$MB1.14961@fx05.fr7> <0a105e93-27dc-4ce6-9cfa-7732c4953428@googlegroups.com>
Reply-To: aaa@bbb.ccc
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="76cc37f54f7081efc3a526a55761cd13";
logging-data="21454"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18Ai3up1pX/9u55YH64/DiS"
User-Agent: Thoth/1.9.1 (Mac OS X)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:RrJiUCnQE6Ia1HC3aQhJzX46t9o=
Print Article
Forward Article
In article<0a105e93-27dc-4ce6-9cfa-7732c4953428@googlegroups.com>,<mort@cloud9.net> wrote:

> On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 3:01:20 AM UTC-5, David_B wrote:
> > The woman in this video looks like she is completely at home outside in 
> > the winter snow. Three-time bronze medalist and Olympic alternate 
> > Elizabeth Putnam may have spent much of her life practicing and 
> > competing on the world’s best rinks, but she’s most comfortable skating 
> > on a frozen lake in the middle of the wilderness.
> > 
> > The stark, stunning beauty of the mountains of British Columbia is the 
> > perfect backdrop for her exceptional skating talent. The ice of the 
> > frozen lake is not perfectly groomed, and the outdoor temperature is not 
> > carefully maintained, but Elizabeth skates as if she is competing for a 
> > gold medal — perhaps even better. Without the pressure of competition, 
> > she can embrace the grace and emotion that accompanies her skating.
> > 
> > This particular frozen lake is at an elevation of 2,500 feet and can 
> > only be reached by helicopter. Pilot Bradley Friesen not only delivers 
> > her, but it is from his helicopter that this uniquely stunning video is 
> > captured.
> > 
> >
> > http://videostory.dkn.tv/life/woman-skates-frozen-lake-camera-zooms...
> > gets-goosebumps.html
> > 
> > Enjoy! :-)
> 
> Beautiful and graceful, Thanks.
> 
> Mort Linder
>

-- 
I agree with almost everything that you have said and almost everything that
you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm 

	
From: David_B <David_B@nomail.afraid.org>
Subject: Re: Woman Skates On Frozen Lake, But Then The Camera Zooms Out AndEveryone Gets Goosebumps
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!peer03.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer02.fr7!futter-mich.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!fx01.fr7.POSTED!not-for-mail
Subject: Re: Woman Skates On Frozen Lake, But Then The Camera Zooms Out And
Everyone Gets Goosebumps
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
References: <cVrnC.45280$MB1.14961@fx05.fr7>
<0a105e93-27dc-4ce6-9cfa-7732c4953428@googlegroups.com>
<070320180828201493%star@sky.net>
From: David_B <David_B@nomail.afraid.org>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:52.0)
Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.6.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
In-Reply-To: <070320180828201493%star@sky.net>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Language: en-GB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Lines: 5
Message-ID: <9pTnC.88027$H05.12880@fx01.fr7>
X-Complaints-To: abuse@blocknews.net
NNTP-Posting-Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 15:18:29 UTC
Organization: blocknews - www.blocknews.net
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 15:18:28 +0000
X-Received-Bytes: 1045
X-Received-Body-CRC: 4289207378
Print Article
Forward Article
On 07/03/2018 13:28, Davoud appeared lost for words .....

But I really *HAVE* enjoyed exploring his web site.

Thank you for sharing it with us, David. :-) 

	
From: David_B <David_B@nomail.afraid.org>
Subject: Re: Woman Skates On Frozen Lake, But Then The Camera Zooms Out AndEveryone Gets Goosebumps
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!feeder2.ecngs.de!ecngs!feeder.ecngs.de!border1.nntp.ams1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer01.fr7!futter-mich.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!fx26.fr7.POSTED!not-for-mail
Subject: Re: Woman Skates On Frozen Lake, But Then The Camera Zooms Out And
Everyone Gets Goosebumps
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
References: <cVrnC.45280$MB1.14961@fx05.fr7>
<0a105e93-27dc-4ce6-9cfa-7732c4953428@googlegroups.com>
From: David_B <David_B@nomail.afraid.org>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:52.0)
Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.6.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
In-Reply-To: <0a105e93-27dc-4ce6-9cfa-7732c4953428@googlegroups.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Language: en-GB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Lines: 31
Message-ID: <MproC.123112$bh7.25241@fx26.fr7>
X-Complaints-To: abuse@blocknews.net
NNTP-Posting-Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 08:16:44 UTC
Organization: blocknews - www.blocknews.net
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 08:16:44 +0000
X-Received-Bytes: 2223
X-Received-Body-CRC: 2170349474
X-Original-Bytes: 2172
Print Article
Forward Article
On 07/03/2018 03:57, mort@cloud9.net wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 3:01:20 AM UTC-5, David_B wrote:
>> The woman in this video looks like she is completely at home outside in
>> the winter snow. Three-time bronze medalist and Olympic alternate
>> Elizabeth Putnam may have spent much of her life practicing and
>> competing on the world’s best rinks, but she’s most comfortable skating
>> on a frozen lake in the middle of the wilderness.
>>
>> The stark, stunning beauty of the mountains of British Columbia is the
>> perfect backdrop for her exceptional skating talent. The ice of the
>> frozen lake is not perfectly groomed, and the outdoor temperature is not
>> carefully maintained, but Elizabeth skates as if she is competing for a
>> gold medal — perhaps even better. Without the pressure of competition,
>> she can embrace the grace and emotion that accompanies her skating.
>>
>> This particular frozen lake is at an elevation of 2,500 feet and can
>> only be reached by helicopter. Pilot Bradley Friesen not only delivers
>> her, but it is from his helicopter that this uniquely stunning video is
>> captured.
>>
>> http://videostory.dkn.tv/life/woman-skates-frozen-lake-camera-zooms...
>>
>> Enjoy! :-)
> 
> Beautiful and graceful, Thanks.
> 
> Mort Linder

YW  :-) 

	
From: David_B <David_B@nomail.afraid.org>
Subject: Re: Woman Skates On Frozen Lake, But Then The Camera Zooms Out AndEveryone Gets Goosebumps
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin3!goblin.stu.neva.ru!news.roellig-ltd.de!open-news-network.org!peer03.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer02.fr7!futter-mich.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!fx31.fr7.POSTED!not-for-mail
Subject: Re: Woman Skates On Frozen Lake, But Then The Camera Zooms Out And
Everyone Gets Goosebumps
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
References: <cVrnC.45280$MB1.14961@fx05.fr7>
From: David_B <David_B@nomail.afraid.org>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:52.0)
Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.6.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
In-Reply-To: <cVrnC.45280$MB1.14961@fx05.fr7>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Language: en-GB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Lines: 30
Message-ID: <S8QnC.90179$nz6.19127@fx31.fr7>
X-Complaints-To: abuse@blocknews.net
NNTP-Posting-Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 11:36:18 UTC
Organization: blocknews - www.blocknews.net
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 11:36:17 +0000
X-Received-Bytes: 2119
X-Received-Body-CRC: 3270104420
Print Article
Forward Article
On 06/03/2018 08:01, David_B wrote:
> The woman in this video looks like she is completely at home outside in 
> the winter snow. Three-time bronze medalist and Olympic alternate 
> Elizabeth Putnam may have spent much of her life practicing and 
> competing on the world’s best rinks, but she’s most comfortable skating 
> on a frozen lake in the middle of the wilderness.
> 
> The stark, stunning beauty of the mountains of British Columbia is the 
> perfect backdrop for her exceptional skating talent. The ice of the 
> frozen lake is not perfectly groomed, and the outdoor temperature is not 
> carefully maintained, but Elizabeth skates as if she is competing for a 
> gold medal — perhaps even better. Without the pressure of competition, 
> she can embrace the grace and emotion that accompanies her skating.
> 
> This particular frozen lake is at an elevation of 2,500 feet and can 
> only be reached by helicopter. Pilot Bradley Friesen not only delivers 
> her, but it is from his helicopter that this uniquely stunning video is 
> captured.
> 
> http://videostory.dkn.tv/life/woman-skates-frozen-lake-camera-zooms... 
> 
> 
> Enjoy! :-)

Why has nobody watched this?

The skater is fantastically good and the music and filming outstanding!

-- 
David B. 

	
From: Whisky-dave <whisky.dave@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Woman Skates On Frozen Lake, But Then The Camera Zooms Out AndEveryone Gets Goosebumps
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.200.48.168 with SMTP id v37mr16403948qta.52.1520423850423;
Wed, 07 Mar 2018 03:57:30 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.31.160.212 with SMTP id j203mr2376623vke.12.1520423850236;
Wed, 07 Mar 2018 03:57:30 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!t24no330097qtn.0!news-out.google.com!a13ni158qtd.1!nntp.google.com!r16no326947qtn.1!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 03:57:29 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <S8QnC.90179$nz6.19127@fx31.fr7>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=138.37.90.65; posting-account=Fal3rgoAAABua4brvRuRwdmPfigIDi6x
NNTP-Posting-Host: 138.37.90.65
References: <cVrnC.45280$MB1.14961@fx05.fr7> <S8QnC.90179$nz6.19127@fx31.fr7>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <e93917ea-c2ec-47a2-bd45-0df96a08163a@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Woman Skates On Frozen Lake, But Then The Camera Zooms Out And
Everyone Gets Goosebumps
From: Whisky-dave <whisky.dave@gmail.com>
Injection-Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 11:57:30 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Lines: 51
Print Article
Forward Article
On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 11:36:27 UTC, David_B  wrote:
> On 06/03/2018 08:01, David_B wrote:
> > The woman in this video looks like she is completely at home outside in 
> > the winter snow. Three-time bronze medalist and Olympic alternate 
> > Elizabeth Putnam may have spent much of her life practicing and 
> > competing on the world’s best rinks, but she’s most comfortable skating 
> > on a frozen lake in the middle of the wilderness.
> > 
> > The stark, stunning beauty of the mountains of British Columbia is the 
> > perfect backdrop for her exceptional skating talent. The ice of the 
> > frozen lake is not perfectly groomed, and the outdoor temperature is not 
> > carefully maintained, but Elizabeth skates as if she is competing for a 
> > gold medal — perhaps even better. Without the pressure of competition, 
> > she can embrace the grace and emotion that accompanies her skating.
> > 
> > This particular frozen lake is at an elevation of 2,500 feet and can 
> > only be reached by helicopter. Pilot Bradley Friesen not only delivers 
> > her, but it is from his helicopter that this uniquely stunning video is 
> > captured.
> > 
> >
http://videostory.dkn.tv/life/woman-skates-frozen-lake-camera-zooms... 
> > 
> > 
> > Enjoy! :-)
> 
> Why has nobody watched this?
> 
> The skater is fantastically good and the music and filming outstanding!
> 
> -- 
> David B.

I have but couldn't think of much to say about it, and don;t think much is needed to say about it.
Would have been more impressive with a drone as that would mean anyone could have filmed it but as I
don't have access to a helicopter, can't skate and dopn;t have access to a frozen lake althougbh it
was 16C in the lab on friday.....
and with the the winter olympics on while she skated well she didn;t do anyhting really impressive
like a triple back flip while drinking a pint of beer ;-) 

	
Next <
From: David_B <David_B@nomail.afraid.org>
Subject: Re: Woman Skates On Frozen Lake, But Then The Camera Zooms Out AndEveryone Gets Goosebumps
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!peer03.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer04.fr7!futter-mich.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!fx26.fr7.POSTED!not-for-mail
Subject: Re: Woman Skates On Frozen Lake, But Then The Camera Zooms Out And
Everyone Gets Goosebumps
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
References: <cVrnC.45280$MB1.14961@fx05.fr7> <S8QnC.90179$nz6.19127@fx31.fr7>
<e93917ea-c2ec-47a2-bd45-0df96a08163a@googlegroups.com>
From: David_B <David_B@nomail.afraid.org>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:52.0)
Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.6.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
In-Reply-To: <e93917ea-c2ec-47a2-bd45-0df96a08163a@googlegroups.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Language: en-GB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Lines: 46
Message-ID: <eoroC.123111$bh7.74283@fx26.fr7>
X-Complaints-To: abuse@blocknews.net
NNTP-Posting-Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 08:15:06 UTC
Organization: blocknews - www.blocknews.net
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 08:15:03 +0000
X-Received-Bytes: 3058
X-Received-Body-CRC: 3075285876
Print Article
Forward Article
On 07/03/2018 11:57, Whisky-dave wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 11:36:27 UTC, David_B  wrote:
>> On 06/03/2018 08:01, David_B wrote:
>>> The woman in this video looks like she is completely at home outside in
>>> the winter snow. Three-time bronze medalist and Olympic alternate
>>> Elizabeth Putnam may have spent much of her life practicing and
>>> competing on the world’s best rinks, but she’s most comfortable skating
>>> on a frozen lake in the middle of the wilderness.
>>>
>>> The stark, stunning beauty of the mountains of British Columbia is the
>>> perfect backdrop for her exceptional skating talent. The ice of the
>>> frozen lake is not perfectly groomed, and the outdoor temperature is not
>>> carefully maintained, but Elizabeth skates as if she is competing for a
>>> gold medal — perhaps even better. Without the pressure of competition,
>>> she can embrace the grace and emotion that accompanies her skating.
>>>
>>> This particular frozen lake is at an elevation of 2,500 feet and can
>>> only be reached by helicopter. Pilot Bradley Friesen not only delivers
>>> her, but it is from his helicopter that this uniquely stunning video is
>>> captured.
>>>
>>> http://videostory.dkn.tv/life/woman-skates-frozen-lake-camera-zooms...
>>>
>>>
>>> Enjoy! :-)
>>
>> Why has nobody watched this?
>>
>> The skater is fantastically good and the music and filming outstanding!
>>
>> -- 
>> David B.
> 
> I have but couldn't think of much to say about it, and don;t think much is needed to say about it.
> Would have been more impressive with a drone as that would mean anyone could have filmed it but as
I don't have access to a helicopter, can't skate and dopn;t have access to a frozen lake althougbh
it was 16C in the lab on friday.....
> and with the the winter olympics on while she skated well she didn;t do anyhting really impressive
like a triple back flip while drinking a pint of beer ;-)

I appreciate you letting me know, 'Whisky-dave'.

Perhaps other folk too DID watch but refrained from comment.

I enjoy your sense of humour! ;-)

-- 
David B.