> Prev
Subject: Trump has now spent more than a 3rd of his presidency at hisproperties and a 4th at his golf clubs
From: Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Trump has now spent more than a 3rd of his presidency at his
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 16:42:29 -0500
President Donald Trump has spent a lot of time at his properties or golf
clubs during his first year in office.

He has spent more than 33% of his days at a Trump property.

Additionally, he spent more than 25% of his days at his golf clubs.

President Donald Trump has spent a significant chunk of his first year in
office at his properties or golf clubs.

On Tuesday, when he ventured to the Trump International Golf Club in
Florida, Trump marked his 85th day at one of his golf clubs since becoming
president.

Since Trump is staying at his Mar-a-Lago resort in West Palm Beach,
Florida for Christmas, Tuesday also happened to be the 111th day the
president spent at a Trump property since his inauguration in January, as
The Washington Examiner's Kelly Cohen noted in a White House pool report.

Added up, and Trump has spent more than 33% of his presidency at a Trump
property since taking office. And on more than 25% of his days in office,
Trump was at one of his golf clubs.

The trips have been met with backlash from some who note that a
considerable amount of taxpayer dollars have been spent on the president's
frequent travels to-and-from his properties, as well as at the properties
themselves, which benefit the bottom line of Trump's business empire.

Former President "George W. Bush went to his ranch in Crawford, Texas, a
lot, but it's not like you could rent the bedroom next to his," Jordan
Libowitz, a spokesman for the ethics watchdog group Citizens for
Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, told The Wall Street Journal. The
publication also noted that Trump has spent roughly 80 days at either his
Bedminster, New Jersey golf club or at Mar-a-Lago.

Trump also had blasted former President Barack Obama while he was in
office for having played what Trump considered to be too much golf.

"Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the
U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf," Trump tweeted in 2014.
"Worse than Carter."

An April poll found that, while Trump had played more golf than Obama
during the same span, Trump voters still thought Obama made more trips to
the golf course.

The president has played golf with a myriad of leaders and famous golfers
throughout the year, including Republican Sens. Lindsey Graham and Rand
Paul, as well as Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

Graham claimed after a round of golf with Trump that the president shot 73
for an 18-hole round, an incredible number that is roughly par for a
full-round.

On Tuesday, Trump golfed with Republican Sen. David Perdue of Georgia,
known as one of the best golfers in Congress, PGA player Bryson
DeChambeau, and former PGA player Dana Quigley, according to the pool
report.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-much-has-trump-golfed-gone-to-ma...

From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 14:23:04 -0800 (PST)
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
[...]

————————

That comes under the heading of BFD.
But whatever turns you on…

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 14:30:26 -0800
On 2017-12-31 2:23 PM, Dene wrote:
> [...]
> U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf," Trump tweeted in 2014.
> "Worse than Carter."
>
> An April poll found that, while Trump had played more golf than Obama
> during the same span, Trump voters still thought Obama made more trips to
> the golf course.
>
> The president has played golf with a myriad of leaders and famous golfers
> throughout the year, including Republican Sens. Lindsey Graham and Rand
> Paul, as well as Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
>
> Graham claimed after a round of golf with Trump that the president shot 73
> for an 18-hole round, an incredible number that is roughly par for a
> full-round.
>
> On Tuesday, Trump golfed with Republican Sen. David Perdue of Georgia,
> known as one of the best golfers in Congress, PGA player Bryson
> DeChambeau, and former PGA player Dana Quigley, according to the pool

It was apparently a VBFD when Obama was president...

....but now you hypocrites don't care.

From: BK <BK@Onramp.net>
Full headers:
From: BK@Onramp.net
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 16:43:28 -0600

From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 14:49:03 -0800 (PST)
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>

> [...]
>> the golf course.
>>
>> The president has played golf with a myriad of leaders and famous golfers
>> throughout the year, including Republican Sens. Lindsey Graham and Rand
>> Paul, as well as Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
>>
>> Graham claimed after a round of golf with Trump that the president shot 73
>> for an 18-hole round, an incredible number that is roughly par for a
>> full-round.
>>
>> On Tuesday, Trump golfed with Republican Sen. David Perdue of Georgia,
>> known as one of the best golfers in Congress, PGA player Bryson
>> DeChambeau, and former PGA player Dana Quigley, according to the pool
>> report.
>>
>> http://www.businessinsider.com/how-much-has-trump-golfed-gone-to-ma...
>>
>> ————————
>>
>> That comes under the heading of BFD.
>
>It was apparently a VBFD when Obama was president...

Fucking unbelievable

I have no recollection of ever caring about Obama’s vacations or golf game. What bothered me about
him is that he didn’t do a damn thing domestically for six years.

What is truly unbelievable is that you use a troll as a conduit to talk to me.
Thought you had bigger stones than that.

From: Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:59:07 -0500
On 12/31/2017 05:49 PM, Dene wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 14:30:26 -0800, Alan Baker<alang...@telus.net>
> wrote:

>>> That comes under the heading of BFD.
>>
>> It was apparently a VBFD when Obama was president...
>>
>> ...but now you hypocrites don't care.
>>
>>> But whatever turns you on…
>>
>> Fucking unbelievable
>
> I have no recollection of ever caring about Obama’s vacations or golf
> game. What bothered me about him is that he didn’t do a damn thing
> domestically for six years.

Are you hoping to make this canard true through sheer repetition?

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:03:49 -0600 (CST)
Carbon<nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
> On 12/31/2017 05:49 PM, Dene wrote:
>> On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 14:30:26 -0800, Alan Baker<alang...@telus.net>
>> wrote:

>>> It was apparently a VBFD when Obama was president...
>>>
>>> ...but now you hypocrites don't care.

>>> Fucking unbelievable
>>
>> I have no recollection of ever caring about Obama?s vacations or golf
>> game. What bothered me about him is that he didn?t do a damn thing
>> domestically for six years.
>
> Are you hoping to make this canard true through sheer repetition?

Like collusion?

You are consistently wrong about Trump.

From: DumbedDownUSA <dumb.america@gmail.com>
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 07:43:56 -0000 (UTC)
Moderate wrote:

> > Are you hoping to make this canard true through sheer repetition?
> >

> Like collusion?

You are the one who brings up that subject daily; so you see how it's
not like that at all?

> You are consistently wrong about Trump.

You consistently have NOTHING of substance to offer in counter argument
to the views expressed here.

You simply repeat meaningless mantras... which rather goes to Carbs
point about Greg.

--
Trump ***Irresponsible, unprofessional and sending the wrong message.***

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 09:15:31 -0600 (CST)
"DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Moderate wrote:
>
>> > Are you hoping to make this canard true through sheer repetition?
>> >

>> Like collusion?
>>

> You are the one who brings up that subject daily; so you see how it's
> not like that at all?
>
>> You are consistently wrong about Trump.
>
> You consistently have NOTHING of substance to offer in counter argument
> to the views expressed here.
>
> You simply repeat meaningless mantras... which rather goes to Carbs
> point about Greg.

Collusion was all you idiots talked about.  Nobody brings it up
 now besides me, because I won't let you lying fucks forget your
 lies.

There was no collusion.

From: DumbedDownUSA <dumb.america@gmail.com>
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 16:36:27 +0000 (UTC)
Moderate wrote:

> >> Like collusion?
> >>

> > You are the one who brings up that subject daily; so you see how
> > it's not like that at all?
> >
> >> You are consistently wrong about Trump.
> >
> > You consistently have NOTHING of substance to offer in counter
> > argument to the views expressed here.
> >
> > You simply repeat meaningless mantras... which rather goes to Carbs
> > point about Greg.
> >

> Collusion was all you idiots talked about.

That's a lie.

> Nobody brings it up
>  now besides me, because I won't let you lying fucks forget your
>  lies.

What lies? You have my permission to talk about collusion in this
context as long as you provide proof you are not simply lying.

You just called me a "lying fuck" about collusion. Provide some proof
you fucked up retard or shut that pisshole of a gob of yours. You're
just smelling the place out.

> There was no collusion.

That is not something you have a slightest clue about is it, doofus..

I wasn't aware the investigation was over and the report is in...

....if not then this is just another example of the shit you constantly
invent.

--
Trump ***Irresponsible, unprofessional and sending the wrong message.***

From: BK <BK@Onramp.net>
Full headers:
From: BK@Onramp.net
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 12:38:01 -0600
References: <p2blk5$nbt$1@dont-email.me> <9b37e8dc-8cf9-4661-a27b-4c1c6847792d@googlegroups.com> <p2boe2$lee$1@news.datemas.de> <vvpi4dlue2q1u9fdscptn4fsampnali7rk@4ax.com> <5423f0ab-e186-419e-9802-09c18a359291@googlegroups.com> <p2bq3r$k1f$2@dont-email.me> <p2bqck$1muc$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ftyznfir4x000@news.eternal-september.org> <p2djaj$1vh2$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4g80enyjmkf003@nntp.aioe.org>
On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 16:36:27 +0000 (UTC), "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> wrote:

>Moderate wrote:

>> > You are the one who brings up that subject daily; so you see how
>> > it's not like that at all?

>> > You consistently have NOTHING of substance to offer in counter
>> > argument to the views expressed here.
>> >
>> > You simply repeat meaningless mantras... which rather goes to Carbs
>> > point about Greg.
>> >

>> Collusion was all you idiots talked about.
>
>That's a lie.
>
>> Nobody brings it up
>>  now besides me, because I won't let you lying fucks forget your
>>  lies.
>>

>What lies? You have my permission to talk about collusion in this
>context as long as you provide proof you are not simply lying.
>
>You just called me a "lying fuck" about collusion. Provide some proof
>you fucked up retard or shut that pisshole of a gob of yours. You're
>just smelling the place out.
>
>> There was no collusion.
>
>That is not something you have a slightest clue about is it, doofus..
>
>I wasn't aware the investigation was over and the report is in...
>
>...if not then this is just another example of the shit you constantly
>invent.

Like saying there was no collusion.  Of course there was, but not by
Trump himself...(or not proven yet).  Moderate is a stupid asshole who
thinks he's bright and is consistently wrong. Manafort and Flynn
damned sure were colluding with the Russians and idiots like Moderate
don't let themselves believe it.

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 13:33:20 -0600 (CST)
References: <p2blk5$nbt$1@dont-email.me> <9b37e8dc-8cf9-4661-a27b-4c1c6847792d@googlegroups.com> <p2boe2$lee$1@news.datemas.de> <vvpi4dlue2q1u9fdscptn4fsampnali7rk@4ax.com> <5423f0ab-e186-419e-9802-09c18a359291@googlegroups.com> <p2bq3r$k1f$2@dont-email.me> <p2bqck$1muc$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ftyznfir4x000@news.eternal-september.org> <p2djaj$1vh2$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4g80enyjmkf003@nntp.aioe.org> <600l4d175qahqf40v5l24mp7t2k68a8poi@4ax.com>
BK@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
> On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 16:36:27 +0000 (UTC), "DumbedDownUSA"
><dumb.america@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Moderate wrote:

>>> Collusion was all you idiots talked about.
>>
>>That's a lie.
>>
>>> Nobody brings it up
>>>  now besides me, because I won't let you lying fucks forget your
>>>  lies.
>>>

>>What lies? You have my permission to talk about collusion in this
>>context as long as you provide proof you are not simply lying.
>>
>>You just called me a "lying fuck" about collusion. Provide some proof
>>you fucked up retard or shut that pisshole of a gob of yours. You're
>>just smelling the place out.
>>
>>> There was no collusion.
>>
>>That is not something you have a slightest clue about is it, doofus..
>>
>>I wasn't aware the investigation was over and the report is in...
>>
>>...if not then this is just another example of the shit you constantly
>>invent.
>
> Like saying there was no collusion.  Of course there was, but not by
> Trump himself...(or not proven yet).  Moderate is a stupid asshole who
> thinks he's bright and is consistently wrong. Manafort and Flynn
> damned sure were colluding with the Russians and idiots like Moderate
> don't let themselves believe it.

DUMBASS says you never bring it up.

Manafort and Flynn were not colluding.  The Dems colluded with
 Russia to create a false document that was used by Dems to
 wiretap Trump.

Remember how the Dems chucked when Trump said he was wire tapped?

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 14:53:34 -0500
On 2018-01-01 2:33 PM, Moderate wrote:
> BK@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>> On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 16:36:27 +0000 (UTC), "DumbedDownUSA"
>><dumb.america@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> That's a lie.

>>> What lies? You have my permission to talk about collusion in this
>>> context as long as you provide proof you are not simply lying.
>>>
>>> You just called me a "lying fuck" about collusion. Provide some proof
>>> you fucked up retard or shut that pisshole of a gob of yours. You're
>>> just smelling the place out.

>>> That is not something you have a slightest clue about is it, doofus..
>>>
>>> I wasn't aware the investigation was over and the report is in...
>>>
>>> ...if not then this is just another example of the shit you constantly
>>> invent.
>>
>> Like saying there was no collusion.  Of course there was, but not by
>> Trump himself...(or not proven yet).  Moderate is a stupid asshole who
>> thinks he's bright and is consistently wrong. Manafort and Flynn
>> damned sure were colluding with the Russians and idiots like Moderate
>> don't let themselves believe it.
>>

> DUMBASS says you never bring it up.
>
> Manafort and Flynn were not colluding.

Then why were they lying about it.

>  The Dems colluded with
>   Russia

False.

> to create a false document

False.

> that was used by Dems to
>   wiretap Trump.

False.

> Remember how the Dems chucked when Trump said he was wire tapped?

Yup. And it's still funny...

....because he wasn't.

:-)

From: BK <BK@Onramp.net>
Full headers:
From: BK@Onramp.net
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 14:38:10 -0600
References: <9b37e8dc-8cf9-4661-a27b-4c1c6847792d@googlegroups.com> <p2boe2$lee$1@news.datemas.de> <vvpi4dlue2q1u9fdscptn4fsampnali7rk@4ax.com> <5423f0ab-e186-419e-9802-09c18a359291@googlegroups.com> <p2bq3r$k1f$2@dont-email.me> <p2bqck$1muc$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ftyznfir4x000@news.eternal-september.org> <p2djaj$1vh2$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4g80enyjmkf003@nntp.aioe.org> <600l4d175qahqf40v5l24mp7t2k68a8poi@4ax.com> <p2e2e0$obp$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p2e3ju$5dp$2@news.datemas.de>
On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 14:53:34 -0500, Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net>
wrote:

>On 2018-01-01 2:33 PM, Moderate wrote:
>> BK@Onramp.net Wrote in message:

>>> Like saying there was no collusion.  Of course there was, but not by
>>> Trump himself...(or not proven yet).  Moderate is a stupid asshole who
>>> thinks he's bright and is consistently wrong. Manafort and Flynn
>>> damned sure were colluding with the Russians and idiots like Moderate
>>> don't let themselves believe it.
>>>

>> DUMBASS says you never bring it up.
>>
>> Manafort and Flynn were not colluding.
>
>Then why were they lying about it.
>
>>  The Dems colluded with
>>   Russia
>
>False.
>
>> to create a false document
>
>False.
>
>> that was used by Dems to
>>   wiretap Trump.
>
>False.
>

>> Remember how the Dems chucked when Trump said he was wire tapped?
>
>Yup. And it's still funny...
>
>...because he wasn't.
>
>:-)

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/revisiting-trumps-wiretap-tweets/

Long read but here's three quotes from the article that tell the
story.

"There is still no evidence that Obama ordered wiretapping of Trump".

"There is no evidence that any of Trump

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 15:16:58 -0600 (CST)
References: <9b37e8dc-8cf9-4661-a27b-4c1c6847792d@googlegroups.com> <p2boe2$lee$1@news.datemas.de> <vvpi4dlue2q1u9fdscptn4fsampnali7rk@4ax.com> <5423f0ab-e186-419e-9802-09c18a359291@googlegroups.com> <p2bq3r$k1f$2@dont-email.me> <p2bqck$1muc$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ftyznfir4x000@news.eternal-september.org> <p2djaj$1vh2$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4g80enyjmkf003@nntp.aioe.org> <600l4d175qahqf40v5l24mp7t2k68a8poi@4ax.com> <p2e2e0$obp$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p2e3ju$5dp$2@news.datemas.de> <nu6l4d1gsbq9olfdje3435bf2qs7mghebt@4ax.com>

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 17:12:08 -0500
On 2018-01-01 4:16 PM, Moderate wrote:
> BK@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>> On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 14:53:34 -0500, Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Then why were they lying about it.

>>> False.

>>> False.

>>> False.

>>> Yup. And it's still funny...
>>>
>>> ...because he wasn't.
>>>
>>> :-)
>>
>> https://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/revisiting-trumps-wiretap-tweets/
>>
>> Long read but here's three quotes from the article that tell the
>> story.
>>
>> "There is still no evidence that Obama ordered wiretapping of Trump".
>>
>> "There is no evidence that any of Trump’s conversations were picked up
>> by the FBI".
>>
>> "Incidental collection of information is legal with a FISA court
>> order. Trump claimed that Obama was responsible for illegal
>> Watergate-style wiretapping, but CNN wrote that the FISA court
>> authorized the wiretapping of Manafort. That would make the incidental
>> collection of information on Trump, or anyone else, perfectly legal".
>> Nunes made the same point in March.
>>

> You cite CNN?
>
> Why not cite Aesop?

Unable to face the facts, doofus?

From: BK <BK@Onramp.net>
Full headers:
From: BK@Onramp.net
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 17:23:00 -0600
References: <5423f0ab-e186-419e-9802-09c18a359291@googlegroups.com> <p2bq3r$k1f$2@dont-email.me> <p2bqck$1muc$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ftyznfir4x000@news.eternal-september.org> <p2djaj$1vh2$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4g80enyjmkf003@nntp.aioe.org> <600l4d175qahqf40v5l24mp7t2k68a8poi@4ax.com> <p2e2e0$obp$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p2e3ju$5dp$2@news.datemas.de> <nu6l4d1gsbq9olfdje3435bf2qs7mghebt@4ax.com> <p2e8ga$12ui$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p2ebno$qd3$3@news.datemas.de>

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Full headers:
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 17:44:36 -0600 (CST)
References: <5423f0ab-e186-419e-9802-09c18a359291@googlegroups.com> <p2bq3r$k1f$2@dont-email.me> <p2bqck$1muc$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ftyznfir4x000@news.eternal-september.org> <p2djaj$1vh2$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4g80enyjmkf003@nntp.aioe.org> <600l4d175qahqf40v5l24mp7t2k68a8poi@4ax.com> <p2e2e0$obp$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p2e3ju$5dp$2@news.datemas.de> <nu6l4d1gsbq9olfdje3435bf2qs7mghebt@4ax.com> <p2e8ga$12ui$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p2ebno$qd3$3@news.datemas.de> <o5gl4dtabu4ufc47c7mtu3p54vm0hvkts1@4ax.com>

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 19:04:08 -0500
On 2018-01-01 6:44 PM, Moderate wrote:
> BK@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>> On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 17:12:08 -0500, Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Unable to face the facts, doofus?
>>
>> The resident idiot is unable to read too.
>> The site I quoted was NOT from CNN but from
>> factcheck.org as blatantly stated in the link.
>> They quoted CNN (and Nunes) as stating correctly that FISA authorized
>> the Manafort wiretap.
>>
>> Mod half-assed reading what was written as usual.
>> https://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/revisiting-trumps-wiretap-tweets/
>>
>> Long read but here's three quotes from the article that tell the
>> story.
>>
>> "There is still no evidence that Obama ordered wiretapping of Trump".
>>
>> "There is no evidence that any of Trump’s conversations were picked up
>> by the FBI".
>>
>> "Incidental collection of information is legal with a FISA court
>> order. Trump claimed that Obama was responsible for illegal
>> Watergate-style wiretapping, but CNN wrote that the FISA court
>> authorized the wiretapping of Manafort. That would make the incidental
>> collection of information on Trump, or anyone else, perfectly legal".
>> Nunes made the same point in March.
>>

> Liar.

Specifically, what bits are lies, and please provide your rebuttal sources.

From: BK <BK@Onramp.net>
From: BK@Onramp.net
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 21:08:11 -0600
References: <p2bqck$1muc$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ftyznfir4x000@news.eternal-september.org> <p2djaj$1vh2$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4g80enyjmkf003@nntp.aioe.org> <600l4d175qahqf40v5l24mp7t2k68a8poi@4ax.com> <p2e2e0$obp$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p2e3ju$5dp$2@news.datemas.de> <nu6l4d1gsbq9olfdje3435bf2qs7mghebt@4ax.com> <p2e8ga$12ui$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p2ebno$qd3$3@news.datemas.de> <o5gl4dtabu4ufc47c7mtu3p54vm0hvkts1@4ax.com> <p2eh53$1f8q$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p2ei9o$a4i$1@news.datemas.de>
On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 19:04:08 -0500, Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net>
wrote:

>On 2018-01-01 6:44 PM, Moderate wrote:
>> BK@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>>> On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 17:12:08 -0500, Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net>
<clip>

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 09:14:16 -0500
On 2018-01-01 10:08 PM, BK@Onramp.net wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 19:04:08 -0500, Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net>
> wrote:

> <clip>

>>> Liar.
> LOL
>>
>> Specifically, what bits are lies, and please provide your rebuttal sources.
>
> He had to say something Alan and that one word is the full extent of
> his ability to think.  He has no rebuttal.

I know... ...but I love watching him bluster.

:-)

From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 13:35:10 -0800 (PST)
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Bitter Bobby bellows...

Like saying there was no collusion.  Of course there was, but not by
Trump himself...(or not proven yet).  Moderate is a stupid asshole who
thinks he's bright and is consistently wrong. Manafort and Flynn
damned sure were colluding with the Russians and idiots like Moderate
don't let themselves believe it.

————

There is no proof of collusion by either persons.  They fibbed to the FBI. That’s all there is so
far.  Rest is speculation, which is the basis of your thought process.

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 17:12:42 -0500
On 2018-01-01 4:35 PM, Dene wrote:
> Bitter Bobby bellows...
>
> Like saying there was no collusion.  Of course there was, but not by
> Trump himself...(or not proven yet).  Moderate is a stupid asshole who
> thinks he's bright and is consistently wrong. Manafort and Flynn
> damned sure were colluding with the Russians and idiots like Moderate
> don't let themselves believe it.
>
> ————
>
> There is no proof of collusion by either persons.  They fibbed to the FBI. That’s all there is
so far.  Rest is speculation, which is the basis of your thought process.

You mean other than the guilty plea from Flynn...

From: BK <BK@Onramp.net>
From: BK@Onramp.net
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 17:25:34 -0600
References: <p2boe2$lee$1@news.datemas.de> <vvpi4dlue2q1u9fdscptn4fsampnali7rk@4ax.com> <5423f0ab-e186-419e-9802-09c18a359291@googlegroups.com> <p2bq3r$k1f$2@dont-email.me> <p2bqck$1muc$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ftyznfir4x000@news.eternal-september.org> <p2djaj$1vh2$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4g80enyjmkf003@nntp.aioe.org> <600l4d175qahqf40v5l24mp7t2k68a8poi@4ax.com> <880b877d-6d22-45f7-b84f-f7b268d674c8@googlegroups.com> <p2ebor$qd3$5@news.datemas.de>

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 13:29:15 -0600 (CST)
References: <p2blk5$nbt$1@dont-email.me> <9b37e8dc-8cf9-4661-a27b-4c1c6847792d@googlegroups.com> <p2boe2$lee$1@news.datemas.de> <vvpi4dlue2q1u9fdscptn4fsampnali7rk@4ax.com> <5423f0ab-e186-419e-9802-09c18a359291@googlegroups.com> <p2bq3r$k1f$2@dont-email.me> <p2bqck$1muc$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ftyznfir4x000@news.eternal-september.org> <p2djaj$1vh2$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4g80enyjmkf003@nntp.aioe.org>
"DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Moderate wrote:

>> > You are the one who brings up that subject daily; so you see how
>> > it's not like that at all?

>> > You consistently have NOTHING of substance to offer in counter
>> > argument to the views expressed here.
>> >
>> > You simply repeat meaningless mantras... which rather goes to Carbs
>> > point about Greg.
>> >

>> Collusion was all you idiots talked about.
>
> That's a lie.

Not at all.

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 14:32:34 -0500
On 2018-01-01 2:29 PM, Moderate wrote:
> "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> Moderate wrote:

>>> Collusion was all you idiots talked about.
>>
>> That's a lie.
>
> Not at all.

Nope. It really is a lie.

From: DumbedDownUSA <dumb.america@gmail.com>
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 23:13:01 -0000 (UTC)
References: <p2blk5$nbt$1@dont-email.me> <9b37e8dc-8cf9-4661-a27b-4c1c6847792d@googlegroups.com> <p2boe2$lee$1@news.datemas.de> <vvpi4dlue2q1u9fdscptn4fsampnali7rk@4ax.com> <5423f0ab-e186-419e-9802-09c18a359291@googlegroups.com> <p2bq3r$k1f$2@dont-email.me> <p2bqck$1muc$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ftyznfir4x000@news.eternal-september.org> <p2djaj$1vh2$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4g80enyjmkf003@nntp.aioe.org> <p2e26a$nvj$1@gioia.aioe.org>
Moderate wrote:

> "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > Moderate wrote:

> repetition?  >> >> >

> Carbs >> > point about Greg.
> >> >

> >> Collusion was all you idiots talked about.
> >
> > That's a lie.
>
> Not at all.

That's all you got Doofus, a panto line.

Nothing to back up your claims... not one iota.

Let's just re,imd ourselves wht you had no answer for:

===========

What lies? You have my permission to talk about collusion in this
context as long as you provide proof you are not simply lying.

You just called me a "lying fuck" about collusion. Provide some proof
you fucked up retard or shut that pisshole of a gob of yours. You're
just smelling the place out.

> There was no collusion.

That is not something you have a slightest clue about is it, doofus..

I wasn't aware the investigation was over and the report is in...

....if not then this is just another example of the shit you constantly
invent.

============

Not one word to support the shit you write, ever.

You may as well as written an confession that you are a worthless liar,
plain and simple.

--
Trump ***Irresponsible, unprofessional and sending the wrong message.***

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 08:52:52 -0800
On 2018-01-01 7:15 AM, Moderate wrote:

>>> Like collusion?
>>>

>> You are the one who brings up that subject daily; so you see how it's
>> not like that at all?
>>
>>> You are consistently wrong about Trump.
>>
>> You consistently have NOTHING of substance to offer in counter argument
>> to the views expressed here.
>>
>> You simply repeat meaningless mantras... which rather goes to Carbs
>> point about Greg.
>>

> Collusion was all you idiots talked about.  Nobody brings it up
>   now besides me, because I won't let you lying fucks forget your
>   lies.
>
> There was no collusion.

Then why all the lying about contacts with Russia?

From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 15:22:48 -0800 (PST)
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 2:59:08 PM UTC-8, Carbon wrote:
> On 12/31/2017 05:49 PM, Dene wrote:
> > On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 14:30:26 -0800, Alan Baker<alang...@telus.net>
> > wrote:

> >> It was apparently a VBFD when Obama was president...
> >>
> >> ...but now you hypocrites don't care.

> >> Fucking unbelievable
> >
> > I have no recollection of ever caring about Obama’s vacations or golf
> > game. What bothered me about him is that he didn’t do a damn thing
> > domestically for six years.
>
> Are you hoping to make this canard true through sheer repetition?

Facts speak for themselves.  Obama was a waste of opportunities.

From: Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 19:18:08 -0500
On 12/31/2017 06:22 PM, Dene wrote:
> On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 2:59:08 PM UTC-8, Carbon wrote:
>> On 12/31/2017 05:49 PM, Dene wrote:

>>> I have no recollection of ever caring about Obama’s vacations or golf
>>> game. What bothered me about him is that he didn’t do a damn thing
>>> domestically for six years.
>>
>> Are you hoping to make this canard true through sheer repetition?
>
> Facts speak for themselves.  Obama was a waste of opportunities.

Cite.

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 09:18:51 -0600 (CST)
Carbon<nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
> On 12/31/2017 06:22 PM, Dene wrote:
>>
>> Facts speak for themselves.  Obama was a waste of opportunities.
>
> Cite.

Status of forces agreement that Trump is working on now.

Arab Spring.
Race relations.

From: John B. <johnb505@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 08:23:22 -0800 (PST)
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
From: "John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 6:22:50 PM UTC-5, Dene wrote:
> On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 2:59:08 PM UTC-8, Carbon wrote:
> > On 12/31/2017 05:49 PM, Dene wrote:

> > > I have no recollection of ever caring about Obama’s vacations or golf
> > > game. What bothered me about him is that he didn’t do a damn thing
> > > domestically for six years.
> >
> > Are you hoping to make this canard true through sheer repetition?
>
> Facts speak for themselves.  Obama was a waste of opportunities.

What facts?

From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 08:42:59 -0800 (PST)
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 6:22:50 PM UTC-5, Dene wrote:
> On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 2:59:08 PM UTC-8, Carbon wrote:
> > On 12/31/2017 05:49 PM, Dene wrote:

> > > I have no recollection of ever caring about Obama’s vacations or golf
> > > game. What bothered me about him is that he didn’t do a damn thing
> > > domestically for six years.
> >
> > Are you hoping to make this canard true through sheer repetition?
>
> Facts speak for themselves.  Obama was a waste of opportunities.

What facts?

The fact that he kicked the can down the road with his foreign-policy and that he only accomplish
one domestic bill throughout his tenure. Obamacare.  The rest was talk... talk...talk.

But he sure did look pretty.

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 08:54:53 -0800
> On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 6:22:50 PM UTC-5, Dene wrote:

>>> Are you hoping to make this canard true through sheer repetition?
>>
>> Facts speak for themselves.  Obama was a waste of opportunities.
>
> What facts?
>
> The fact that he kicked the can down the road with his foreign-policy and that he only accomplish
one domestic bill throughout his tenure. Obamacare.  The rest was talk... talk...talk.

Against a congress that made it its stated goal to block every single
thing he proposed.,..

From: John B. <johnb505@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 09:22:40 -0800 (PST)
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
From: "John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>
> On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 6:22:50 PM UTC-5, Dene wrote:

> > > Are you hoping to make this canard true through sheer repetition?
> >
> > Facts speak for themselves.  Obama was a waste of opportunities.
>
> What facts?
>
> The fact that he kicked the can down the road with his foreign-policy and that he only accomplish
one domestic bill throughout his tenure. Obamacare..  The rest was talk... talk...talk.

> But he sure did look pretty.

Absolutely false, as usual.

From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 13:29:45 -0800 (PST)
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
> On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 6:22:50 PM UTC-5, Dene wrote:

> > > Are you hoping to make this canard true through sheer repetition?
> >
> > Facts speak for themselves.  Obama was a waste of opportunities.
>
> What facts?
>
> The fact that he kicked the can down the road with his foreign-policy and that he only accomplish
one domestic bill throughout his tenure. Obamacare..  The rest was talk... talk...talk.

> But he sure did look pretty.

Absolutely false, as usual.

All true... as usual.

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 17:12:20 -0500
<10f2a4b4-261d-4eab-bf8f-a47902566c2c@googlegroups.com>
<9eaf5c20-cf1b-4273-a47c-98ee3b21f628@googlegroups.com>
<f64068f0-c2f5-4546-9b49-c6675653b6ae@googlegroups.com>
<2fdf65e5-4395-45c8-949d-3fbdd0cebe68@googlegroups.com>
<a42ef2b4-6878-4bd5-8c3c-b6dd404debd6@googlegroups.com>
On 2018-01-01 4:29 PM, Dene wrote:

> On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 11:43:01 AM UTC-5, Dene wrote:

>>> Facts speak for themselves.  Obama was a waste of opportunities.
>>
>> What facts?
>>
>> The fact that he kicked the can down the road with his foreign-policy and that he only accomplish
one domestic bill throughout his tenure. Obamacare.  The rest was talk... talk...talk.

>> But he sure did look pretty.
>
> Absolutely false, as usual.
>
> All true... as usual.

Nope.

From: Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 18:15:26 -0500
On 01/01/2018 04:29 PM, Dene wrote:

>>> The fact that he kicked the can down the road with his foreign-policy
>>> and that he only accomplish one domestic bill throughout his tenure.
>>> Obamacare.  The rest was talk... talk...talk.
>>>
>>> But he sure did look pretty.
>>
>> Absolutely false, as usual.
>
> All true... as usual.

Perhaps you'd be willing to follow up on these empty platitudes with
quantifiable facts demonstrating Trump's leadership...?

From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 15:18:54 -0800 (PST)
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 3:15:29 PM UTC-8, Carbon wrote:

> >> Absolutely false, as usual.
> >
> > All true... as usual.
>
> Perhaps you'd be willing to follow up on these empty platitudes with
> quantifiable facts demonstrating Trump's leadership...?

Read and learn.  Note the references...

http://www.conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements

From: Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 19:19:33 -0500
<p2efef$gcr$1@dont-email.me>
<ebf51a5c-87ed-41b2-a5da-0d14de67100c@googlegroups.com>
On 01/01/2018 06:18 PM, Dene wrote:

>>> All true... as usual.
>>
>> Perhaps you'd be willing to follow up on these empty platitudes with
>> quantifiable facts demonstrating Trump's leadership...?
>
> Read and learn.  Note the references...
>
> http://www.conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements

Read this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/conservapedia-conservative-bi...

And this:

I believe that a good translation involves scholars, and more to the point
scholars from various traditions and points of view precisely so bias in
translation can be avoided. I believe the voice of God is what comes and
critiques all of our biases, whatever they may be. And when you begin to
whittle off the hard and challenging bits in the Bible that accost some of
your fundamental assumptions in life, even some of your conservative
economic assumptions, you are in fact censoring and muting the Bible so
that you do not have to change your culture-bound preconceptions and ways,
so you can just say ‘God bless my standard and way of living’. And this
friends is not necessarily the voice of God at all. It is the voice of
ingrained cultural bias, in this case conservative American cultural bias.

http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/bibleandculture/2010/01/the-con...

This site is kooky even by the low standards of the far right. Next.

From: BK <BK@Onramp.net>
From: BK@Onramp.net
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 21:28:46 -0600
References: <5423f0ab-e186-419e-9802-09c18a359291@googlegroups.com> <p2bq3r$k1f$2@dont-email.me> <10f2a4b4-261d-4eab-bf8f-a47902566c2c@googlegroups.com> <9eaf5c20-cf1b-4273-a47c-98ee3b21f628@googlegroups.com> <f64068f0-c2f5-4546-9b49-c6675653b6ae@googlegroups.com> <2fdf65e5-4395-45c8-949d-3fbdd0cebe68@googlegroups.com> <a42ef2b4-6878-4bd5-8c3c-b6dd404debd6@googlegroups.com> <p2efef$gcr$1@dont-email.me> <ebf51a5c-87ed-41b2-a5da-0d14de67100c@googlegroups.com> <p2ej6n$6gp$1@dont-email.me>

From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 19:44:48 -0800 (PST)
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 4:19:37 PM UTC-8, Carbon wrote:
> On 01/01/2018 06:18 PM, Dene wrote:

> >> Perhaps you'd be willing to follow up on these empty platitudes with
> >> quantifiable facts demonstrating Trump's leadership...?
> >
> > Read and learn.  Note the references...
> >
> > http://www.conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements
>
> Read this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/conservapedia-conservative-bi...

> And this:
>
> I believe that a good translation involves scholars, and more to the point
> scholars from various traditions and points of view precisely so bias in
> translation can be avoided. I believe the voice of God is what comes and
> critiques all of our biases, whatever they may be. And when you begin to
> whittle off the hard and challenging bits in the Bible that accost some of
> your fundamental assumptions in life, even some of your conservative
> economic assumptions, you are in fact censoring and muting the Bible so
> that you do not have to change your culture-bound preconceptions and ways,
> so you can just say ‘God bless my standard and way of living’. And this
> friends is not necessarily the voice of God at all. It is the voice of
> ingrained cultural bias, in this case conservative American cultural bias..
>
> http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/bibleandculture/2010/01/the-con...
>
> This site is kooky even by the low standards of the far right. Next.

I did a quick google search and came up with that.  Naturally you dislike the source but
regardless...the achievements remain.  Trump and his team have been busy...to say the least.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 03:33:31 -0800 (PST)
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
From: -hh <recscuba_google@huntzinger.com>
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 10:44:50 PM UTC-5, Dene wrote:
> On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 4:19:37 PM UTC-8, Carbon wrote:

> > > Read and learn.  Note the references...
> > >
> > > http://www.conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements
> >
> > Read this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/conservapedia-conservative-bi...

> > And this:
> >
> > I believe that a good translation involves scholars, and more to the point
> > scholars from various traditions and points of view precisely so bias in
> > translation can be avoided. I believe the voice of God is what comes and
> > critiques all of our biases, whatever they may be. And when you begin to
> > whittle off the hard and challenging bits in the Bible that accost some of
> > your fundamental assumptions in life, even some of your conservative
> > economic assumptions, you are in fact censoring and muting the Bible so
> > that you do not have to change your culture-bound preconceptions and ways,
> > so you can just say ‘God bless my standard and way of living’. And this
> > friends is not necessarily the voice of God at all. It is the voice of
> > ingrained cultural bias, in this case conservative American cultural bias.
> >
> > http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/bibleandculture/2010/01/the-con...
> >
> > This site is kooky even by the low standards of the far right. Next.
>
> I did a quick google search and came up with that.  Naturally you dislike
> the source but regardless...the achievements remain.

Because its too hard to check sources, or designate one that uses verified sources:

<http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wiki+donald+trump+achievements>

> Trump and his team have been busy...to say the least.

Indeed:

Week 36, Sunday, October 1:

"The deadline passes unfulfilled for President Trump to identify for punishment
Kremlin-linked targets of sanctions signed on August 2.[1][2]"

Translation:  on a bill he signed, did nothing.

Week 36, Wednesday October 4:

"It is reported that UN Ambassador Nikki Haley has been formally reprimanded
for violating the Hatch Act.[12]"

Translation:  acknowledgement of yet another Staff member who violated of the Law

Week 36, Friday October 6:

"President Trump marks the celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month at the White
House, and speaks of recovery efforts in Puerto Rico and of the people suffering
under the governments of Cuba and Venezuela.[17]"

Hey, speaking of Puerto Rico (yes, it is still part of the USA, & these are US Citizens)
just how's that FEMA-lead recovery effort going?

Reminder:  the goal was for 95% restoration of power by the end of 2017.

Hint:
<http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/366817-nearly-half-of-...

-hh

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 05:52:04 -0800 (PST)
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
From: -hh <recscuba_google@huntzinger.com>
On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 6:33:33 AM UTC-5, -hh wrote:
> On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 10:44:50 PM UTC-5, Dene wrote:

> > > Read this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/conservapedia-conservative-bi...

> > > And this:
> > >
> > > I believe that a good translation involves scholars, and more to the point
> > > scholars from various traditions and points of view precisely so bias in
> > > translation can be avoided. I believe the voice of God is what comes and
> > > critiques all of our biases, whatever they may be. And when you begin to
> > > whittle off the hard and challenging bits in the Bible that accost some of
> > > your fundamental assumptions in life, even some of your conservative
> > > economic assumptions, you are in fact censoring and muting the Bible so
> > > that you do not have to change your culture-bound preconceptions and ways,
> > > so you can just say ‘God bless my standard and way of living’. And this
> > > friends is not necessarily the voice of God at all. It is the voice of
> > > ingrained cultural bias, in this case conservative American cultural bias.
> > >
> > > http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/bibleandculture/2010/01/the-con...
> > >
> > > This site is kooky even by the low standards of the far right. Next.
> >
> > I did a quick google search and came up with that.  Naturally you dislike
> > the source but regardless...the achievements remain.
>
> Because its too hard to check sources, or designate one that uses verified sources:
>
> <http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wiki+donald+trump+achievements>
>
> > Trump and his team have been busy...to say the least.
>

> Indeed:
>
> Week 36, Sunday, October 1:
>
> "The deadline passes unfulfilled for President Trump to identify for punishment
> Kremlin-linked targets of sanctions signed on August 2.[1][2]"
>
> Translation:  on a bill he signed, did nothing.
>

> Week 36, Wednesday October 4:
>
> "It is reported that UN Ambassador Nikki Haley has been formally reprimanded
> for violating the Hatch Act.[12]"
>
> Translation:  acknowledgement of yet another Staff member who violated of the Law
>

> Week 36, Friday October 6:
>
> "President Trump marks the celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month at the White
> House, and speaks of recovery efforts in Puerto Rico and of the people suffering
> under the governments of Cuba and Venezuela.[17]"
>
> Hey, speaking of Puerto Rico (yes, it is still part of the USA, & these are US Citizens)
> just how's that FEMA-lead recovery effort going?
>
> Reminder:  the goal was for 95% restoration of power by the end of 2017.
>
> Hint:

<http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/366817-nearly-half-of-...

And some more inaction:

"After Equifax breach, anger but no action in Congress

The aftermath of the data breach played out like a familiar script: White-hot bipartisan outrage,
then hearings and proposals that went nowhere."

<https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/01/equifax-data-breach-congre...

We'll see on this one, particularly with Mick Mulvaney's appointment
to head the Consumer Protection Agency:

<https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/money/business/2017/12/08/tr...

More 'accomplishments' to check up on here:

<http://fortune.com/2017/12/31/biggest-corporate-scandals-misconduct...

-hh

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 09:18:20 -0500
<e95fd802-e6b5-4832-abde-9ab66ae791fc@googlegroups.com>
<1e7711dd-ac3c-40cd-a74b-c595c8d70819@googlegroups.com>
<c66368ab-38be-44a2-bbbc-36ca4c16eaf0@googlegroups.com>
On 2018-01-02 8:52 AM, -hh wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 6:33:33 AM UTC-5, -hh wrote:

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/conservapedia-conservative-bi...

>>> I did a quick google search and came up with that.  Naturally you dislike
>>> the source but regardless...the achievements remain.
>>
>> Because its too hard to check sources, or designate one that uses verified sources:
>>
>> <http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wiki+donald+trump+achievements>
>>
>>> Trump and his team have been busy...to say the least.
>>

>> Indeed:
>>
>> Week 36, Sunday, October 1:
>>
>> "The deadline passes unfulfilled for President Trump to identify for punishment
>> Kremlin-linked targets of sanctions signed on August 2.[1][2]"
>>
>> Translation:  on a bill he signed, did nothing.
>>

>> Week 36, Wednesday October 4:
>>
>> "It is reported that UN Ambassador Nikki Haley has been formally reprimanded
>> for violating the Hatch Act.[12]"
>>
>> Translation:  acknowledgement of yet another Staff member who violated of the Law
>>

>> Week 36, Friday October 6:
>>
>> "President Trump marks the celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month at the White
>> House, and speaks of recovery efforts in Puerto Rico and of the people suffering
>> under the governments of Cuba and Venezuela.[17]"
>>
>> Hey, speaking of Puerto Rico (yes, it is still part of the USA, & these are US Citizens)
>> just how's that FEMA-lead recovery effort going?
>>
>> Reminder:  the goal was for 95% restoration of power by the end of 2017.
>>
>> Hint:

<http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/366817-nearly-half-of-...

> And some more inaction:
>
> "After Equifax breach, anger but no action in Congress
>
> The aftermath of the data breach played out like a familiar script: White-hot bipartisan outrage,
then hearings and proposals that went nowhere."

> <https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/01/equifax-data-breach-congre...
>
> We'll see on this one, particularly with Mick Mulvaney's appointment
> to head the Consumer Protection Agency:

<https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/money/business/2017/12/08/tr...

> More 'accomplishments' to check up on here:
>
> <http://fortune.com/2017/12/31/biggest-corporate-scandals-misconduct...
>

> -hh

HH, you're not citing Fortune, are you??!?

Everyone knows that's a leftist rag!

:-)

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 09:15:30 -0500
On 2018-01-01 10:44 PM, Dene wrote:
> On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 4:19:37 PM UTC-8, Carbon wrote:

>>> Read and learn.  Note the references...
>>>
>>> http://www.conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements
>>
>> Read this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/conservapedia-conservative-bi...

>> And this:
>>
>> I believe that a good translation involves scholars, and more to the point
>> scholars from various traditions and points of view precisely so bias in
>> translation can be avoided. I believe the voice of God is what comes and
>> critiques all of our biases, whatever they may be. And when you begin to
>> whittle off the hard and challenging bits in the Bible that accost some of
>> your fundamental assumptions in life, even some of your conservative
>> economic assumptions, you are in fact censoring and muting the Bible so
>> that you do not have to change your culture-bound preconceptions and ways,
>> so you can just say ‘God bless my standard and way of living’. And this
>> friends is not necessarily the voice of God at all. It is the voice of
>> ingrained cultural bias, in this case conservative American cultural bias.
>>
>> http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/bibleandculture/2010/01/the-con...
>>
>> This site is kooky even by the low standards of the far right. Next.
>
> I did a quick google search and came up with that.  Naturally you dislike the source but
regardless...the achievements remain.  Trump and his team have been busy...to say the least.

Sorry, Greg, but almost all of the "achievements" are things that were
already happening anyway, and most of the rest are disasters he's
foisting on the country.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 09:46:06 -0800 (PST)
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
From: -hh <recscuba_google@huntzinger.com>
Greg wrote:
> The fact that [Obama] kicked the can down the road with his foreign-policy and that
> he only accomplish one domestic bill throughout his tenure. Obamacare.

Where 'kicking the can' has to excludes the Iran deal that the Right have screamed
constantly about, no getting WMDs out of Syrian conflict, and finally getting Bin Ladin
in Pakistan, and course, keeping his campaign promise of bringing the US troops home
out of the Mideast moras that W royally messed up.

> The rest was talk... talk...talk.

Due in no part whatsoever to "no second term!" Republican obstructionism.  /S

But don't let pesky facts disrupt your bubble.

-hh

From: Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 13:25:04 -0500
On 01/01/2018 11:42 AM, Dene wrote:

>>> Facts speak for themselves.  Obama was a waste of opportunities.
>>
>> What facts?
>
> The fact that he kicked the can down the road with his foreign-policy
> and that he only accomplish one domestic bill throughout his tenure.
> Obamacare.  The rest was talk... talk...talk.

Speaking of empty talk...

From: John B. <johnb505@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 08:21:42 -0800 (PST)
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
From: "John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>

> [...]
> >> for an 18-hole round, an incredible number that is roughly par for a
> >> full-round.
> >>
> >> On Tuesday, Trump golfed with Republican Sen. David Perdue of Georgia,
> >> known as one of the best golfers in Congress, PGA player Bryson
> >> DeChambeau, and former PGA player Dana Quigley, according to the pool
> >> report.
> >>
> >> http://www.businessinsider.com/how-much-has-trump-golfed-gone-to-ma...
> >>
> >> ————————
> >>
> >> That comes under the heading of BFD.
> >
> >It was apparently a VBFD when Obama was president...
> >
> >...but now you hypocrites don't care.
> >
> >> But whatever turns you on…
> >>
> Fucking unbelievable
>
> I have no recollection of ever caring about Obama’s vacations or golf game. What bothered me
about him is that he didn’t do a damn thing domestically for six years.

What bothers me is how incredibly ignorant and wrong you are about
Obama and how impervious you are to reason. You're like a broken
record -- same shit over and over and over.

From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 08:40:29 -0800 (PST)
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
What bothers me is how incredibly ignorant and wrong you are about
Obama and how impervious you are to reason. You're like a broken
record -- same shit over and over and over.

Same with you John. You refuse to recognize any achievement. Same old hate shit every post.