> Prev
From: DumbedDownUSA <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Subject: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!aioe.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 07:13:01 +0000 (UTC)
Organization: Aioe.org NNTP Server
Lines: 14
Message-ID: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org>
NNTP-Posting-Host: BmFmjHUhs9cRHqKT0VTOjw.user.gioia.aioe.org
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Complaints-To: abuse@aioe.org
User-Agent: XanaNews/1.19.1.373 (x64; Portable ISpell)
X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter v. 0.8.2
X-Ref: nntp.aioe.org ~XNS:0000030F
Print Article
Forward Article
Donald J. Trump
?
Verified account
 
@realDonaldTrump
 6h6 hours ago
More
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the 

	
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Subject: Re:Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!aioe.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re:Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 05:22:06 -0600 (CST)
Organization: news.aioe.org
Lines: 16
Message-ID: <p2ied0$10j5$1@gioia.aioe.org>
References: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org>
NNTP-Posting-Host: PEzmBAqM/Fdwr5/g1EiBQw.user.gioia.aioe.org
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Complaints-To: abuse@aioe.org
X-Newsreader: PiaoHong.Usenet.Client.VIP:1.65
X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter v. 0.8.2
X-No-Archive: yes
Print Article
Forward Article
"DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Donald J. Trump
> ?
> Verified account
>  
> @realDonaldTrump
>  6h6 hours ago
> More
> North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the 

	
From: DumbedDownUSA <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!aioe.org!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 11:53:19 -0000 (UTC)
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 26
Message-ID: <xn0l4itnuqjb7dq006@news.eternal-september.org>
References: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org> <p2ied0$10j5$1@gioia.aioe.org>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 11:53:19 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="68fd50f069a5e3892f0ed1d500fa753c";
logging-data="14950"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1+5Q11EJueYP2vuoSiys73/"
User-Agent: XanaNews/1.19.1.373 (x64; Portable ISpell)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:8rBItS1JxHmanOz8DP7OaU8jZUU=
X-Ref: news.eternal-september.org ~XNS:00000314
Print Article
Forward Article
Moderate wrote:

> "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > Donald J. Trump
> > ?
> > Verified account
> >  
> > @realDonaldTrump
> >  6h6 hours ago
> > More
> > North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the 

	
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!news.unit0.net!news.mixmin.net!aioe.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 06:36:42 -0600 (CST)
Organization: news.aioe.org
Lines: 28
Message-ID: <p2iior$18c8$1@gioia.aioe.org>
References: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org> <p2ied0$10j5$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4itnuqjb7dq006@news.eternal-september.org>
NNTP-Posting-Host: AvHqTT/hfzxG3rFyYxvOMQ.user.gioia.aioe.org
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Complaints-To: abuse@aioe.org
X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter v. 0.8.2
X-No-Archive: yes
X-Newsreader: PiaoHong.Usenet.Client.VIP:1.65
Print Article
Forward Article
"DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Moderate wrote:
> 
>> "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> > Donald J. Trump
>> > ?
>> > Verified account
>> >  
>> > @realDonaldTrump
>> >  6h6 hours ago
>> > More
>> > North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the 

	
From: DumbedDownUSA <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!aioe.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 14:11:44 +0000 (UTC)
Organization: Aioe.org NNTP Server
Lines: 41
Message-ID: <xn0l4ixdjqo990p007@nntp.aioe.org>
References: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org> <p2ied0$10j5$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4itnuqjb7dq006@news.eternal-september.org> <p2iior$18c8$1@gioia.aioe.org>
NNTP-Posting-Host: BmFmjHUhs9cRHqKT0VTOjw.user.gioia.aioe.org
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Complaints-To: abuse@aioe.org
User-Agent: XanaNews/1.19.1.373 (x64; Portable ISpell)
X-Ref: nntp.aioe.org ~XNS:00000315
X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter v. 0.8.2
Print Article
Forward Article
Moderate wrote:

> "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > Moderate wrote:
> > 
> >> "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> >> > Donald J. Trump
> >> > ?
> >> > Verified account
> >> >  
> >> > @realDonaldTrump
> >> >  6h6 hours ago
> >> > More
> >> > North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the 

	
From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!aioe.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:49:45 -0600
Organization: Aioe.org NNTP Server
Lines: 42
Message-ID: <p2iqi8$1o7f$2@gioia.aioe.org>
References: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org> <p2ied0$10j5$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4itnuqjb7dq006@news.eternal-september.org> <p2iior$18c8$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ixdjqo990p007@nntp.aioe.org>
NNTP-Posting-Host: cpx9jteotT5ioY1IAj/y7Q.user.gioia.aioe.org
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Complaints-To: abuse@aioe.org
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20120216 Firefox/10.0.2 SeaMonkey/2.7.2
X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter v. 0.8.2
Print Article
Forward Article
DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> Moderate wrote:
>
>> "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com>  Wrote in message:
>>> Moderate wrote:
>>>
>>>> "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com>  Wrote in message:
>>>>> Donald J. Trump
>>>>> ?
>>>>> Verified account
>>>>>
>>>>> @realDonaldTrump
>>>>>   6h6 hours ago
>>>>> More
>>>>> North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the 

	
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!aioe.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 07:32:53 -0600 (CST)
Organization: news.aioe.org
Lines: 58
Message-ID: <p2lae6$1gm3$1@gioia.aioe.org>
References: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org> <p2ied0$10j5$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4itnuqjb7dq006@news.eternal-september.org> <p2iior$18c8$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ixdjqo990p007@nntp.aioe.org> <p2iqi8$1o7f$2@gioia.aioe.org>
NNTP-Posting-Host: AvHqTT/hfzxG3rFyYxvOMQ.user.gioia.aioe.org
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Complaints-To: abuse@aioe.org
X-Newsreader: PiaoHong.Usenet.Client.VIP:1.65
X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter v. 0.8.2
X-No-Archive: yes
Print Article
Forward Article
MNMikeW<mnmiikkew@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> DumbedDownUSA wrote:
>> Moderate wrote:
>>
>>> "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com>  Wrote in message:
>>>> Moderate wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com>  Wrote in message:
>>>>>> Donald J. Trump
>>>>>> ?
>>>>>> Verified account
>>>>>>
>>>>>> @realDonaldTrump
>>>>>>   6h6 hours ago
>>>>>> More
>>>>>> North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the ?Nuclear
>>>>>> Button is on his desk at all times.? Will someone from his
>>> depleted>>  >  and food starved regime please inform him that I too
>>> have a Nuclear>>  >  Button, but it is a much bigger&  more powerful
>>> one than his, and>>  >  my Button works!
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> It is better to cower and send pallets of cash.
>>>>
>>>> It is better to not to act like an infant... in your case no-one
>>>> cares but when your president does it... about weapons of mass
>>>> destruction...  well someone needs to lock them both up before
>>>> someone takes them seriously.
>>>>
>>>
>>> North Korea is coming to the negotiation table.
>>
>> No. It may be going to the table woith South Korea who absolutely
>> rejected Trumps approach.
>>
>>> Obama cowered in
>>> fear.
>>
>> You cower in fear, infant doofus.
>>
>>
> Aww, lookie. DCUK is starting to copy his hero, DCBC.

It is always the same with these idiots.  Piss and moan while
 Trump is MAGA.

Trump gets NK to negotiate. That is something Obama could never
 do.  Obama was a disaster in every aspect.

Race relations
Foreign Policy
Debt
Healthcare
Weaponized deep state
Trade
Taxes
Military
-- 

	
From: DumbedDownUSA <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 16:23:59 -0000 (UTC)
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 63
Message-ID: <xn0l4kfeos8f5sj000@news.eternal-september.org>
References: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org> <p2ied0$10j5$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4itnuqjb7dq006@news.eternal-september.org> <p2iior$18c8$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ixdjqo990p007@nntp.aioe.org> <p2iqi8$1o7f$2@gioia.aioe.org> <p2lae6$1gm3$1@gioia.aioe.org>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 16:23:59 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="1c9e9236dfaf563fd1183ffc1e49dbbe";
logging-data="8101"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1+ZGB8sBszsX9MlpclXoi1u"
User-Agent: XanaNews/1.19.1.373 (x64; Portable ISpell)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:utasRPNMSKoRr5HuxN5wL2AsooE=
X-Ref: news.eternal-september.org ~XNS:00000319
Print Article
Forward Article
Moderate wrote:>

> I apologise to BK for being such a turd.
> 
> It is always the same with these idiots.  Piss and moan while
>  Trump is MAGA.
> 
> Trump gets NK to negotiate.

No. NK won't talk to Trump... they think he is a senile buffoon.

> That is something Obama could never
>  do.  Obama was a disaster in every aspect.
> 

Let's see how Trump does with your list.

> Race relations

Worst ever... but what one might expect from a racist.

> Foreign Policy

He has made America a laughing stock and offended most countries in one
way or another... some in a seriously dangerous manner... some in an
incredibly petty infantile manner... some both at the same time.

> Debt

He's just passed a 1.5T addition to the national debt.

> Healthcare

He's torpedoed healthcare turfing millions off healthcare and
increasing premiums dramatically.

> Weaponized deep state

??? who knows WTF you refer to there. Must be something from far right
press. Perhaps Ellen DeGeneres... you're scared of Ellen DeGeneres.

> Trade

Trump has torpedoed many trade agreements. The US is no longer a player
in any wide ranging agreements. As long as you can stand the
inflationary effect that's fine.

> Taxes

Trump saved himself and other rich people billions in taxes. You will
now have to pay for or forgo the things those taxes would have funded.

> Military

Obama initiated the war on ISIS. Trump didn't fuck it up, much, yet...
he did reportedly make choices that led to thousands more deaths for a
quicker supression of ISIS. Of course they were just muslims so they
don't count in your/his world order.

Great list.

-- 
Trump ***Irresponsible, unprofessional and sending the wrong message.*** 

	
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!aioe.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 10:47:11 -0600 (CST)
Organization: news.aioe.org
Lines: 66
Message-ID: <p2llqf$bjj$1@gioia.aioe.org>
References: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org> <p2ied0$10j5$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4itnuqjb7dq006@news.eternal-september.org> <p2iior$18c8$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ixdjqo990p007@nntp.aioe.org> <p2iqi8$1o7f$2@gioia.aioe.org> <p2lae6$1gm3$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4kfeos8f5sj000@news.eternal-september.org>
NNTP-Posting-Host: AvHqTT/hfzxG3rFyYxvOMQ.user.gioia.aioe.org
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Complaints-To: abuse@aioe.org
X-No-Archive: yes
X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter v. 0.8.2
X-Newsreader: PiaoHong.Usenet.Client.VIP:1.65
Print Article
Forward Article
"DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Moderate wrote:>
> 
>> I apologise to BK for being such a turd.
>> 
>> It is always the same with these idiots.  Piss and moan while
>>  Trump is MAGA.
>> 
>> Trump gets NK to negotiate.
> 
> No. NK won't talk to Trump... they think he is a senile buffoon.
> 
>> That is something Obama could never
>>  do.  Obama was a disaster in every aspect.
>> 
> 
> Let's see how Trump does with your list.
> 
>> Race relations
> 
> Worst ever... but what one might expect from a racist.
> 
>> Foreign Policy
> 
> He has made America a laughing stock and offended most countries in one
> way or another... some in a seriously dangerous manner... some in an
> incredibly petty infantile manner... some both at the same time.
> 
>> Debt
> 
> He's just passed a 1.5T addition to the national debt.
> 
>> Healthcare
> 
> He's torpedoed healthcare turfing millions off healthcare and
> increasing premiums dramatically.
> 
>> Weaponized deep state
> 
> ??? who knows WTF you refer to there. Must be something from far right
> press. Perhaps Ellen DeGeneres... you're scared of Ellen DeGeneres.
> 
>> Trade
> 
> Trump has torpedoed many trade agreements. The US is no longer a player
> in any wide ranging agreements. As long as you can stand the
> inflationary effect that's fine.
> 
>> Taxes
> 
> Trump saved himself and other rich people billions in taxes. You will
> now have to pay for or forgo the things those taxes would have funded.
> 
>> Military
> 
> Obama initiated the war on ISIS. Trump didn't fuck it up, much, yet...
> he did reportedly make choices that led to thousands more deaths for a
> quicker supression of ISIS. Of course they were just muslims so they
> don't count in your/his world order.
> 
> Great list.
> 

The is no mystery why his user name is DumbedDown.  He is a
 complete moron.
-- 

	
From: DumbedDownUSA <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!aioe.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 20:50:50 +0000 (UTC)
Organization: Aioe.org NNTP Server
Lines: 25
Message-ID: <xn0l4kme2shydna001@nntp.aioe.org>
References: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org> <p2ied0$10j5$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4itnuqjb7dq006@news.eternal-september.org> <p2iior$18c8$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ixdjqo990p007@nntp.aioe.org> <p2iqi8$1o7f$2@gioia.aioe.org> <p2lae6$1gm3$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4kfeos8f5sj000@news.eternal-september.org> <p2llqf$bjj$1@gioia.aioe.org>
NNTP-Posting-Host: BmFmjHUhs9cRHqKT0VTOjw.user.gioia.aioe.org
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Complaints-To: abuse@aioe.org
User-Agent: XanaNews/1.19.1.373 (x64; Portable ISpell)
X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter v. 0.8.2
X-Ref: nntp.aioe.org ~XNS:0000031A
Print Article
Forward Article
Moderate wrote:

> "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

> The is no mystery why his user name is DumbedDown.  

Well it's a mystery to you apparently.

> He is a
>  complete moron.

Reverse that notion and you'll bve a lot closer to the truth.

My nym refers to how dumbed down politics in the USA has become. You
somehoe missed the USA bit but then you miss anything if it's
inconvenient to *your* truth.

How very very dishonest you are.

You don't get much more dumbed down than single syllable tweets.

Your inability to make a single valid post in months proves my point.

-- 
Trump ***Irresponsible, unprofessional and sending the wrong message.*** 

	
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!weretis.net!feeder4.news.weretis.net!newsfeed.datemas.de!news.datemas.de!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 10:23:44 -0500
Organization: Datemas.de http://www.news.datemas.de
Message-ID: <p2o59q$iap$2@news.datemas.de>
References: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org> <p2ied0$10j5$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<xn0l4itnuqjb7dq006@news.eternal-september.org>
<p2iior$18c8$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ixdjqo990p007@nntp.aioe.org>
<p2iqi8$1o7f$2@gioia.aioe.org> <p2lae6$1gm3$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<xn0l4kfeos8f5sj000@news.eternal-september.org> <p2llqf$bjj$1@gioia.aioe.org>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 15:23:38 +0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: news.datemas.de;
logging-data="18777"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@datemas.de"; x-trace=AFmKasICUiWzMNTDgCfgG0JggF2Z8+S7/HSw2bElRIeVo8RE8mnaw7/T6ekqNwae1Ng4gCDKS8wEEtw2Ze+UPg4SpGGRb2Jg+2tdkgBdwR5RjQ7SabtMlBos+x3cwxZv6keG2QgmYNLiaXR7ALgjHHMneVz1LO0l
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:52.0)
Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.5.2
In-Reply-To: <p2llqf$bjj$1@gioia.aioe.org>
Content-Language: en-US
Print Article
Forward Article
On 2018-01-04 11:47 AM, Moderate wrote:
> "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> Moderate wrote:>
>>
>>> I apologise to BK for being such a turd.
>>>
>>> It is always the same with these idiots.  Piss and moan while
>>>   Trump is MAGA.
>>>
>>> Trump gets NK to negotiate.
>>
>> No. NK won't talk to Trump... they think he is a senile buffoon.
>>
>>> That is something Obama could never
>>>   do.  Obama was a disaster in every aspect.
>>>
>>
>> Let's see how Trump does with your list.
>>
>>> Race relations
>>
>> Worst ever... but what one might expect from a racist.
>>
>>> Foreign Policy
>>
>> He has made America a laughing stock and offended most countries in one
>> way or another... some in a seriously dangerous manner... some in an
>> incredibly petty infantile manner... some both at the same time.
>>
>>> Debt
>>
>> He's just passed a 1.5T addition to the national debt.
>>
>>> Healthcare
>>
>> He's torpedoed healthcare turfing millions off healthcare and
>> increasing premiums dramatically.
>>
>>> Weaponized deep state
>>
>> ??? who knows WTF you refer to there. Must be something from far right
>> press. Perhaps Ellen DeGeneres... you're scared of Ellen DeGeneres.
>>
>>> Trade
>>
>> Trump has torpedoed many trade agreements. The US is no longer a player
>> in any wide ranging agreements. As long as you can stand the
>> inflationary effect that's fine.
>>
>>> Taxes
>>
>> Trump saved himself and other rich people billions in taxes. You will
>> now have to pay for or forgo the things those taxes would have funded.
>>
>>> Military
>>
>> Obama initiated the war on ISIS. Trump didn't fuck it up, much, yet...
>> he did reportedly make choices that led to thousands more deaths for a
>> quicker supression of ISIS. Of course they were just muslims so they
>> don't count in your/his world order.
>>
>> Great list.
>>
> 
> The is no mystery why his user name is DumbedDown.  He is a
>   complete moron.
> 

And yet you couldn't write even single rebuttal of anything he said... 

	
From: DumbedDownUSA <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!aioe.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 16:54:12 +0000 (UTC)
Organization: Aioe.org NNTP Server
Lines: 79
Message-ID: <xn0l4lupy1138sz000@nntp.aioe.org>
References: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org> <p2ied0$10j5$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4itnuqjb7dq006@news.eternal-september.org> <p2iior$18c8$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ixdjqo990p007@nntp.aioe.org> <p2iqi8$1o7f$2@gioia.aioe.org> <p2lae6$1gm3$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4kfeos8f5sj000@news.eternal-september.org> <p2llqf$bjj$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p2o59q$iap$2@news.datemas.de>
NNTP-Posting-Host: BmFmjHUhs9cRHqKT0VTOjw.user.gioia.aioe.org
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Complaints-To: abuse@aioe.org
User-Agent: XanaNews/1.19.1.373 (x64; Portable ISpell)
X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter v. 0.8.2
X-Ref: nntp.aioe.org ~XNS:0000031C
Print Article
Forward Article
Alan Baker wrote:

> On 2018-01-04 11:47 AM, Moderate wrote:
> >"DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > > Moderate wrote:>
> > > 
> > > > I apologise to BK for being such a turd.
> > > > 
> > > > It is always the same with these idiots.  Piss and moan while
> >>>  Trump is MAGA.
> > > > 
> > > > Trump gets NK to negotiate.
> > > 
> > > No. NK won't talk to Trump... they think he is a senile buffoon.
> > > 
> > > > That is something Obama could never
> >>>  do.  Obama was a disaster in every aspect.
> > > > 
> > > 
> > > Let's see how Trump does with your list.
> > > 
> > > > Race relations
> > > 
> > > Worst ever... but what one might expect from a racist.
> > > 
> > > > Foreign Policy
> > > 
> > > He has made America a laughing stock and offended most countries
> > > in one way or another... some in a seriously dangerous manner...
> > > some in an incredibly petty infantile manner... some both at the
> > > same time.
> > > 
> > > > Debt
> > > 
> > > He's just passed a 1.5T addition to the national debt.
> > > 
> > > > Healthcare
> > > 
> > > He's torpedoed healthcare turfing millions off healthcare and
> > > increasing premiums dramatically.
> > > 
> > > > Weaponized deep state
> > > 
> > > ??? who knows WTF you refer to there. Must be something from far
> > > right press. Perhaps Ellen DeGeneres... you're scared of Ellen
> > > DeGeneres.
> > > 
> > > > Trade
> > > 
> > > Trump has torpedoed many trade agreements. The US is no longer a
> > > player in any wide ranging agreements. As long as you can stand
> > > the inflationary effect that's fine.
> > > 
> > > > Taxes
> > > 
> > > Trump saved himself and other rich people billions in taxes. You
> > > will now have to pay for or forgo the things those taxes would
> > > have funded.
> > > 
> > > > Military
> > > 
> > > Obama initiated the war on ISIS. Trump didn't fuck it up, much,
> > > yet...  he did reportedly make choices that led to thousands more
> > > deaths for a quicker supression of ISIS. Of course they were just
> > > muslims so they don't count in your/his world order.
> > > 
> > > Great list.
> > > 
> > 
> > The is no mystery why his user name is DumbedDown.  He is a
> >  complete moron.
> > 
> 
> And yet you couldn't write even single rebuttal of anything he said...

His most telling and honest responses are the ones he avoids.

-- 
Trump ***Irresponsible, unprofessional and sending the wrong message.*** 

	
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.36.83.11 with SMTP id n11mr133401itb.48.1515085997624;
Thu, 04 Jan 2018 09:13:17 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.157.85.80 with SMTP id h16mr9845oti.1.1515085997502; Thu, 04
Jan 2018 09:13:17 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!i6no246654itb.0!news-out.google.com!b73ni935ita.0!nntp.google.com!g80no247888itg.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 09:13:17 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <xn0l4kfeos8f5sj000@news.eternal-september.org>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=71.251.40.201;
posting-account=0CpTdQoAAAAmSInk8jVG66x_0WniZELF
NNTP-Posting-Host: 71.251.40.201
References: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org> <p2ied0$10j5$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<xn0l4itnuqjb7dq006@news.eternal-september.org> <p2iior$18c8$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<xn0l4ixdjqo990p007@nntp.aioe.org> <p2iqi8$1o7f$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<p2lae6$1gm3$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4kfeos8f5sj000@news.eternal-september.org>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <902767fd-4189-4b8b-971f-5727bf7c960b@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
From: -hh <recscuba_google@huntzinger.com>
Injection-Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 17:13:17 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Lines: 9
Print Article
Forward Article
Here's an example on Trade failure:

<https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/indiana/articles/2017-09-27/...

In a nutshell, Trump threatened tariffs, so the foreign corps dumped product 
into the USA before any tariffs were passed (FYI, there still hasn't been such 
legislation signed).  This dumping dropped prices on the domestic market, 
causing a loss of business, and the shutdown & job layoffs as reported here.

-hh 

	
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.107.162.77 with SMTP id l74mr189354ioe.18.1515087174528;
Thu, 04 Jan 2018 09:32:54 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.157.11.129 with SMTP id 1mr12099oth.8.1515087174407; Thu, 04
Jan 2018 09:32:54 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!border2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!g80no2848itg.0!news-out.google.com!b73ni27ita.0!nntp.google.com!i6no2827itb.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 09:32:54 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <xn0l4kfeos8f5sj000@news.eternal-september.org>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=2002:47fb:28c9:e472:9da2:7538:6ca1:7947;
posting-account=0CpTdQoAAAAmSInk8jVG66x_0WniZELF
NNTP-Posting-Host: 2002:47fb:28c9:e472:9da2:7538:6ca1:7947
References: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org> <p2ied0$10j5$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<xn0l4itnuqjb7dq006@news.eternal-september.org> <p2iior$18c8$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<xn0l4ixdjqo990p007@nntp.aioe.org> <p2iqi8$1o7f$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<p2lae6$1gm3$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4kfeos8f5sj000@news.eternal-september.org>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <b7f2dea5-116b-4cd9-9167-45ece382953f@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
From: -hh <recscuba_google@huntzinger.com>
Injection-Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 17:32:54 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Lines: 23
Print Article
Forward Article
And on foreign policy:


"It would be a mistake for Americans to conclude that the protests are about us — the 
unrest speaks to politics that go beyond the Islamic Republic’s contentious relationship 
with the West. And it would be wrong to view these events solely through the prism of 
the nuclear agreement. But it’s fair to say the protests help illustrate that the Obama 
administration negotiated a better nuclear deal than many of its critics admit.

It shows that critics who said Iran would be empowered by the deal were wrong."


<https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/01/04/tru...


-hh 

	
From: BK <BK@Onramp.net>
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin3!goblin2!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: BK@Onramp.net
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 13:19:36 -0600
Lines: 69
Message-ID: <ldvs4dh6c0h7nnrtu4fabjs4mfq6m6o9rk@4ax.com>
References: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org> <p2ied0$10j5$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4itnuqjb7dq006@news.eternal-september.org> <p2iior$18c8$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ixdjqo990p007@nntp.aioe.org> <p2iqi8$1o7f$2@gioia.aioe.org> <p2lae6$1gm3$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4kfeos8f5sj000@news.eternal-september.org>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Trace: individual.net apNtDEm+7LoNZHH7LQ91ZgPbj7HwdKkH/B6k08UTPybFabKR2i
Cancel-Lock: sha1:/m3/PFiYTfW4UjmNoonR64eaFNI=
X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 6.00/32.1186
Print Article
Forward Article
On Thu, 4 Jan 2018 16:23:59 -0000 (UTC), "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> wrote:

>Moderate wrote:>
>
>> I apologise to BK for being such a turd.
>> 
>> It is always the same with these idiots.  Piss and moan while
>>  Trump is MAGA.
>> 
>> Trump gets NK to negotiate.


When did this happen?  The only negotiation that NK is contemplating
is with SK about the upcoming Olympics.  Trump has nothing to do with
those talks.  Mod the Buffoon
tries to make up another lie and fails.
>
>No. NK won't talk to Trump... they think he is a senile buffoon.
>
>> That is something Obama could never
>>  do.  Obama was a disaster in every aspect.
>> 
>
>Let's see how Trump does with your list.
>
>> Race relations
>
>Worst ever... but what one might expect from a racist.
>
>> Foreign Policy
>
>He has made America a laughing stock and offended most countries in one
>way or another... some in a seriously dangerous manner... some in an
>incredibly petty infantile manner... some both at the same time.
>
>> Debt
>
>He's just passed a 1.5T addition to the national debt.
>
>> Healthcare
>
>He's torpedoed healthcare turfing millions off healthcare and
>increasing premiums dramatically.
>
>> Weaponized deep state
>
>??? who knows WTF you refer to there. Must be something from far right
>press. Perhaps Ellen DeGeneres... you're scared of Ellen DeGeneres.
>
>> Trade
>
>Trump has torpedoed many trade agreements. The US is no longer a player
>in any wide ranging agreements. As long as you can stand the
>inflationary effect that's fine.
>
>> Taxes
>
>Trump saved himself and other rich people billions in taxes. You will
>now have to pay for or forgo the things those taxes would have funded.
>
>> Military
>
>Obama initiated the war on ISIS. Trump didn't fuck it up, much, yet...
>he did reportedly make choices that led to thousands more deaths for a
>quicker supression of ISIS. Of course they were just muslims so they
>don't count in your/his world order.
>
>Great list. 

	
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!weretis.net!feeder4.news.weretis.net!newsfeed.datemas.de!news.datemas.de!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 10:22:30 -0500
Organization: Datemas.de http://www.news.datemas.de
Message-ID: <p2o57f$iap$1@news.datemas.de>
References: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org> <p2ied0$10j5$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<xn0l4itnuqjb7dq006@news.eternal-september.org>
<p2iior$18c8$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ixdjqo990p007@nntp.aioe.org>
<p2iqi8$1o7f$2@gioia.aioe.org>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 15:22:23 +0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: news.datemas.de;
logging-data="18777"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@datemas.de"; x-trace=RPPNbOvxj1zXUDfoj6d2mM8PBApzTWBj+BY+2AMIIKR69S+AKfRuY+HV0/pAHEp9A9taehSsgwm66/25/GSHPTIR/JAq2zbPzKJKUxkiYrFEzyhDxLoKM8zrnn74A97mjMprw+cNgWX9gaJrDg3RNoQ0WULLkgEI
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:52.0)
Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.5.2
In-Reply-To: <p2iqi8$1o7f$2@gioia.aioe.org>
Content-Language: en-US
Print Article
Forward Article
On 2018-01-03 9:49 AM, MNMikeW wrote:
> DumbedDownUSA wrote:
>> Moderate wrote:
>>
>>> "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> 

	
From: BK <BK@Onramp.net>
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: BK@Onramp.net
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 10:25:10 -0600
Lines: 44
Message-ID: <op0q4ddr5v9ugjf3d8ed1r7ursq7kjom38@4ax.com>
References: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org> <p2ied0$10j5$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4itnuqjb7dq006@news.eternal-september.org> <p2iior$18c8$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ixdjqo990p007@nntp.aioe.org>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Trace: individual.net t4wAzr5UMhelKz09TEB0rQnUGRoHhDi/XiJNMvyuPpTa1PLYh0
Cancel-Lock: sha1:BSkJNy2jP7f2OupoytgCqgcqH9w=
X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 6.00/32.1186
Print Article
Forward Article
On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 14:11:44 +0000 (UTC), "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> wrote:

>Moderate wrote:
>
>> "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> > Moderate wrote:
>> > 
>> >> "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> >> > Donald J. Trump
>> >> > ?
>> >> > Verified account
>> >> >  
>> >> > @realDonaldTrump
>> >> >  6h6 hours ago
>> >> > More
>> >> > North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the 

	
From: DumbedDownUSA <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin3!goblin2!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 16:59:47 -0000 (UTC)
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 49
Message-ID: <xn0l4j1q0qu9biq000@news.eternal-september.org>
References: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org> <p2ied0$10j5$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4itnuqjb7dq006@news.eternal-september.org> <p2iior$18c8$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ixdjqo990p007@nntp.aioe.org> <op0q4ddr5v9ugjf3d8ed1r7ursq7kjom38@4ax.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 16:59:47 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="68fd50f069a5e3892f0ed1d500fa753c";
logging-data="18678"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX19PrPlrKXVLV3LofFi7JC1u"
User-Agent: XanaNews/1.19.1.373 (x64; Portable ISpell)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:sBIjDyBnUbE10MPxY4xQHdHEelQ=
X-Ref: news.eternal-september.org ~XNS:00000316
Print Article
Forward Article
BK@Onramp.net wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 14:11:44 +0000 (UTC), "DumbedDownUSA"
><dumb.america@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> > Moderate wrote:
> > 
> >> "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> >> > Moderate wrote:
> >> > 
> >> >> "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> >> >> > Donald J. Trump
> >> >> > ?
> >> >> > Verified account
> >> >> >  
> >> >> > @realDonaldTrump
> >> >> >  6h6 hours ago
> >> >> > More
> >> >> > North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the 

	
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!news.albasani.net!news.mixmin.net!aioe.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 16:03:56 -0600 (CST)
Organization: news.aioe.org
Lines: 18
Message-ID: <p2m8cc$1aqo$1@gioia.aioe.org>
References: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org> <p2ied0$10j5$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4itnuqjb7dq006@news.eternal-september.org> <p2iior$18c8$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ixdjqo990p007@nntp.aioe.org> <op0q4ddr5v9ugjf3d8ed1r7ursq7kjom38@4ax.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: AvHqTT/hfzxG3rFyYxvOMQ.user.gioia.aioe.org
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Complaints-To: abuse@aioe.org
X-Newsreader: PiaoHong.Usenet.Client.VIP:1.65
X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter v. 0.8.2
X-No-Archive: yes
Print Article
Forward Article
BK@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
> On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 14:11:44 +0000 (UTC), "DumbedDownUSA"
><dumb.america@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
>>Moderate wrote:
>>> 
>>> North Korea is coming to the negotiation table.  
>>
>>No. It may be going to the table woith South Korea who absolutely
>>rejected Trumps approach.
> 
> The subject at that table is NOT North Korea discussing the nuclear
> issue but the fact that they want to participate in the IOC winter
> Olympics.  Trump will have no input.


Your fake news source, CNN is obvious.
-- 

	
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!news.unit0.net!weretis.net!feeder4.news.weretis.net!newsfeed.datemas.de!news.datemas.de!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 10:24:49 -0500
Organization: Datemas.de http://www.news.datemas.de
Message-ID: <p2o5bq$iap$3@news.datemas.de>
References: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org> <p2ied0$10j5$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<xn0l4itnuqjb7dq006@news.eternal-september.org>
<p2iior$18c8$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ixdjqo990p007@nntp.aioe.org>
<op0q4ddr5v9ugjf3d8ed1r7ursq7kjom38@4ax.com> <p2m8cc$1aqo$1@gioia.aioe.org>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 15:24:42 +0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: news.datemas.de;
logging-data="18777"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@datemas.de"; x-trace=51dShkujHaEZ/qD+Uji0FI6U1EqozXPkREy2ugbWNBstG5ksh/tInN4zSE4Jhw5ry6UnqW3lNzhywTONUjrnb0ZiuIcCKJd9wC+sOj4Qg1mYSeOUCKIOPNrON8eUoYFWKx0e5OyecnKNYWLW7ydpUWe8L7FKpNXv
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:52.0)
Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.5.2
In-Reply-To: <p2m8cc$1aqo$1@gioia.aioe.org>
Content-Language: en-US
Print Article
Forward Article
On 2018-01-04 5:03 PM, Moderate wrote:
> BK@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>> On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 14:11:44 +0000 (UTC), "DumbedDownUSA"
>><dumb.america@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Moderate wrote:
>>>>
>>>> North Korea is coming to the negotiation table.
>>>
>>> No. It may be going to the table woith South Korea who absolutely
>>> rejected Trumps approach.
>>
>> The subject at that table is NOT North Korea discussing the nuclear
>> issue but the fact that they want to participate in the IOC winter
>> Olympics.  Trump will have no input.
> 
> 
> Your fake news source, CNN is obvious.
> 

Proof?

LOL! 

	
Next <
From: BK <BK@Onramp.net>
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin3!goblin.stu.neva.ru!news.tu-darmstadt.de!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: BK@Onramp.net
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump diplomacy... straight from the school playground.
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2018 10:08:15 -0600
Lines: 31
Message-ID: <sj8v4ddp5rqdk54diqs2m2apldr5prat93@4ax.com>
References: <xn0l4imchq9aqw3001@nntp.aioe.org> <p2ied0$10j5$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4itnuqjb7dq006@news.eternal-september.org> <p2iior$18c8$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l4ixdjqo990p007@nntp.aioe.org> <op0q4ddr5v9ugjf3d8ed1r7ursq7kjom38@4ax.com> <p2m8cc$1aqo$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p2o5bq$iap$3@news.datemas.de>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Trace: individual.net MMbt8mdo4z5vKaFM0vAB9w/EJGV94n2jZ3UIPgbEX09utMpASv
Cancel-Lock: sha1:3US1bIeGmUPWCN25LYmpu5Qn+uU=
X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 6.00/32.1186
Print Article
Forward Article
On Fri, 5 Jan 2018 10:24:49 -0500, Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net>
wrote:

>On 2018-01-04 5:03 PM, Moderate wrote:
>> BK@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>>> On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 14:11:44 +0000 (UTC), "DumbedDownUSA"
>>><dumb.america@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Moderate wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> North Korea is coming to the negotiation table.
>>>>
>>>> No. It may be going to the table woith South Korea who absolutely
>>>> rejected Trumps approach.
>>>
>>> The subject at that table is NOT North Korea discussing the nuclear
>>> issue but the fact that they want to participate in the IOC winter
>>> Olympics.  Trump will have no input.
>> 
>> 
>> Your fake news source, CNN is obvious.
>> 
>
>Proof?
>
>LOL!

PROOF???  Mod the unintelligent probably can't comprehend proof.
Try this....

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/03/575252545/north-korea-agrees-to-reope...