> Prev
Subject: The Memo for Dummies
From: "Lord Butthurt" <LordButthurt@despisetheshitstain.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 15:27:53 GMT
Hillary/DNC hire foreign spy to write fake dossier about Trump.

Hillary/DNC give fake dossier to Obama FBI and DOJ.

FBI and DOJ know the dossier is fake and politically motivated.

FBI and DOJ present fake dossier to FISA court to get Trump wiretap.

FBI and DOJ doesn't tell FISA court the dossier is fake and from Trump's
campaign opponent.

FISA court defrauded into ordering wiretapping of Trump campaign.

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Subject: Re: The Memo for Dummies
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 11:01:05 -0500
On 2018-02-03 10:27 AM, Lord Butthurt wrote:
> Hillary/DNC hire foreign spy to write fake dossier about Trump.

Absolutely unproven.

> Hillary/DNC give fake dossier to Obama FBI and DOJ.

Which is in addition to information they already know.

> FBI and DOJ know the dossier is fake and politically motivated.

Unproven

> FBI and DOJ present fake dossier to FISA court to get Trump wiretap.

Along with other information that they have.

> FBI and DOJ doesn't tell FISA court the dossier is fake and from Trump's
> campaign opponent.

You don't know what the FISA court was told.

> FISA court defrauded into ordering wiretapping of Trump campaign.

A wiretapping order that Rod Rosenstein then acts to renew.

From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 16:03:02 -0000 (UTC)
Alan Baker wrote:

> On 2018-02-03 10:27 AM, Lord Butthurt wrote:
> > Hillary/DNC hire foreign spy to write fake dossier about Trump.
>
> Absolutely unproven.
>

> > Hillary/DNC give fake dossier to Obama FBI and DOJ.
>
> Which is in addition to information they already know.
>

> > FBI and DOJ know the dossier is fake and politically motivated.
>
> Unproven
>

> > FBI and DOJ present fake dossier to FISA court to get Trump wiretap.
>
> Along with other information that they have.
>

> > FBI and DOJ doesn't tell FISA court the dossier is fake and from
> > Trump's campaign opponent.
>
> You don't know what the FISA court was told.
>

> > FISA court defrauded into ordering wiretapping of Trump campaign.
>
> A wiretapping order that Rod Rosenstein then acts to renew.

To be fair he did admit it was a dummies version of events.

--
Trump: If there is a shutdown I think it would be a tremendously
negative mark on the president of the United States. He’s the one that

From: Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 11:17:12 -0500
On 02/03/2018 11:03 AM, DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> Alan Baker wrote:
>> On 2018-02-03 10:27 AM, Lord Butthurt wrote:
>>
>>> Hillary/DNC hire foreign spy to write fake dossier about Trump.
>>
>> Absolutely unproven.
>>
>>> Hillary/DNC give fake dossier to Obama FBI and DOJ.
>>
>> Which is in addition to information they already know.
>>
>>> FBI and DOJ know the dossier is fake and politically motivated.
>>
>> Unproven
>>
>>> FBI and DOJ present fake dossier to FISA court to get Trump wiretap.
>>
>> Along with other information that they have.
>>
>>> FBI and DOJ doesn't tell FISA court the dossier is fake and from
>>> Trump's campaign opponent.
>>
>> You don't know what the FISA court was told.
>>
>>> FISA court defrauded into ordering wiretapping of Trump campaign.
>>
>> A wiretapping order that Rod Rosenstein then acts to renew.
>
> To be fair he did admit it was a dummies version of events.

Exactly. By dummies, for dummies.

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Full headers:
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 12:07:23 -0600 (CST)
Carbon<nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
> On 02/03/2018 11:03 AM, DumbedDownUSA wrote:
>> Alan Baker wrote:

>>> Absolutely unproven.

>>> Which is in addition to information they already know.

>>> Unproven

>>> Along with other information that they have.

>>> You don't know what the FISA court was told.

>>> A wiretapping order that Rod Rosenstein then acts to renew.
>>
>> To be fair he did admit it was a dummies version of events.
>
> Exactly. By dummies, for dummies.

I like how Dumbass never reads the memo, yet refutes everything
 the FBI already confirmed.

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 13:54:43 -0500
On 2018-02-03 1:07 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Carbon<nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:

>>> To be fair he did admit it was a dummies version of events.
>>
>> Exactly. By dummies, for dummies.
>>

> I like how Dumbass never reads the memo, yet refutes everything
>   the FBI already confirmed.

Where has the FBI confirmed:

"FBI and DOJ know the dossier is fake and politically motivated."?

From: "Lord Butthurt" <LordButthurt@despisetheshitstain.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 20:08:03 GMT
On  3-Feb-2018, Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net> wrote:

> > I like how Dumbass never reads the memo, yet refutes everything
> >   the FBI already confirmed.
> >

> Where has the FBI confirmed:
>
> "FBI and DOJ know the dossier is fake and politically motivated."?

James Comey testified to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, June
8, 2017, the dossier was "salacious and unverified".

Look it up shitstain, but you won't because facts make you shit in your
pants.

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 15:34:20 -0500
On 2018-02-03 3:08 PM, Lord Butthurt wrote:
> On  3-Feb-2018, Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net> wrote:
>
>>> I like how Dumbass never reads the memo, yet refutes everything
>>>    the FBI already confirmed.
>>>

>> Where has the FBI confirmed:
>>
>> "FBI and DOJ know the dossier is fake and politically motivated."?
>
> James Comey testified to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, June
> 8, 2017, the dossier was "salacious and unverified".

Neither of which is synonymous with "fake" or "politically motivated.

Full headers:
From: "Lord Butthurt" <LordButthurt@despisetheshitstain.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 01:55:03 GMT

> >> Where has the FBI confirmed:
> >>
> >> "FBI and DOJ know the dossier is fake and politically motivated."?
> >
> > James Comey testified to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence,
> > June
> > 8, 2017, the dossier was "salacious and unverified".
>
> Neither of which is synonymous with "fake" or "politically motivated.

Neither are they synonymous with "real" or "authenticated", you fucking
retarded shitstain.

From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Full headers:
From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 09:46:17 -0600
Lord Butthurt wrote:

>>> James Comey testified to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence,
>>> June
>>> 8, 2017, the dossier was "salacious and unverified".
>>
>> Neither of which is synonymous with "fake" or "politically motivated.
>
> Neither are they synonymous with "real" or "authenticated", you fucking
> retarded shitstain.

Yes, according to the Clueless Canadian, a dossier compiled against
Trump, by the Hillary campaign and the DNC could not possibly be
politically motivated.

From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 16:05:37 -0000 (UTC)
MNMikeW wrote:

> Yes, according to the Clueless Canadian, a dossier compiled against
> Trump, by the Hillary campaign and the DNC could not possibly be
> politically motivated.

Well there's an allegation that's never seen the light of day before.
Exactly what parts do you allege were compiled "by the Hillary campaign
and the DNC"?

From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 10:19:06 -0600
DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> MNMikeW wrote:
>
>> Yes, according to the Clueless Canadian, a dossier compiled against
>> Trump, by the Hillary campaign and the DNC could not possibly be
>> politically motivated.
>
> Well there's an allegation that's never seen the light of day before.
> Exactly what parts do you allege were compiled "by the Hillary campaign
> and the DNC"?

The actual compiling was done FOR Hillary and the DNC BY Steele and
Fusion GPS. Who Hillary and the DNC paid for said compiling.

From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 16:29:23 -0000 (UTC)
MNMikeW wrote:

> DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> > MNMikeW wrote:
> >
> > > Yes, according to the Clueless Canadian, a dossier compiled
> > > against Trump, by the Hillary campaign and the DNC could not
> > > possibly be politically motivated.
> >
> > Well there's an allegation that's never seen the light of day
> > before.  Exactly what parts do you allege were compiled "by the
> > Hillary campaign and the DNC"?
> >
> The actual compiling was done FOR Hillary and the DNC BY Steele and
> Fusion GPS. Who Hillary and the DNC paid for said compiling.

So you retract your previous ASSertion, thank you.

From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 09:30:39 -0800 (PST)
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 7:46:18 AM UTC-8, MNMikeW wrote:
> Lord Butthurt wrote:

> >> Neither of which is synonymous with "fake" or "politically motivated.
> >
> > Neither are they synonymous with "real" or "authenticated", you fucking
> > retarded shitstain.
>
> Yes, according to the Clueless Canadian, a dossier compiled against
> Trump, by the Hillary campaign and the DNC could not possibly be
> politically motivated.

If Baker were an American, he would make a helluva Democrat.  No doubt he'd be fully employed in
their spin dept.

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 11:42:52 -0600 (CST)
Dene<gdstrue@aol.com> Wrote in message:

> If Baker were an American, he would make a helluva Democrat.  No doubt he'd be fully employed in
their spin dept.

What makes you think he would ever get a job?

From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 18:00:54 -0000 (UTC)
Moderate wrote:

> What makes you think he would ever get a job?

Have you ever had a job? Well, there ya go.

From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 12:05:25 -0600
Dene wrote:
> On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 7:46:18 AM UTC-8, MNMikeW wrote:
>> Lord Butthurt wrote:

>>> Neither are they synonymous with "real" or "authenticated", you fucking
>>> retarded shitstain.
>>
>> Yes, according to the Clueless Canadian, a dossier compiled against
>> Trump, by the Hillary campaign and the DNC could not possibly be
>> politically motivated.
>
> If Baker were an American, he would make a helluva Democrat.  No doubt he'd be fully employed in
their spin dept.

Like Baker would ever be fully employed. ;-)

From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 18:22:09 -0000 (UTC)
MNMikeW wrote:

> Like Baker would ever be fully employed. ;-)

Whereas typing a few half formed sentences a day seems to have Trupets
fully employed. :)))

From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 10:29:04 -0800 (PST)
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 10:05:27 AM UTC-8, MNMikeW wrote:
> Dene wrote:

> >> Yes, according to the Clueless Canadian, a dossier compiled against
> >> Trump, by the Hillary campaign and the DNC could not possibly be
> >> politically motivated.
> >
> > If Baker were an American, he would make a helluva Democrat.  No doubt he'd be fully employed in
their spin dept.

> Like Baker would ever be fully employed. ;-)

That's true...employment requires he gets out of bed and occasionally bathes.

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 01:04:04 -0500
On 2018-02-05 1:05 PM, MNMikeW wrote:
> Dene wrote:

>>> Yes, according to the Clueless Canadian, a dossier compiled against
>>> Trump, by the Hillary campaign and the DNC could not possibly be
>>> politically motivated.
>>
>> If Baker were an American, he would make a helluva Democrat.  No doubt
>> he'd be fully employed in their spin dept.
>
> Like Baker would ever be fully employed. ;-)

Why would I be fully employed if I don't need to be, Mikey?

From: michaelunowho <michaelunowho@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 07:02:14 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelunowho@gmail.com
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 1:04:06 AM UTC-5, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2018-02-05 1:05 PM, MNMikeW wrote:

> >> If Baker were an American, he would make a helluva Democrat.  No doubt
> >> he'd be fully employed in their spin dept.
> >
> > Like Baker would ever be fully employed. ;-)
>
> Why would I be fully employed if I don't need to be, Mikey?

Yeah, you're a wealthy high roller allright.

Inherited shithole apartment.

Old shitbox cars.

Sit in your roach infested shithole day after day trolling.

No vacations.

No GF's.

No nights out to good restaurants.

Too stupid to fix computers, your chosen field.

Yes, you don't have to work, as long as you count your pennies.

But take heart,  mommie isn't going to live forever.

You are a worthless POS.  And we all know it, including...
....you.

:-)

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 01:03:12 -0500
On 2018-02-05 10:46 AM, MNMikeW wrote:
> Lord Butthurt wrote:

>>> Neither of which is synonymous with "fake" or "politically motivated.
>>
>> Neither are they synonymous with "real" or "authenticated", you fucking
>> retarded shitstain.
>
> Yes, according to the Clueless Canadian, a dossier compiled against
> Trump, by the Hillary campaign and the DNC could not possibly be
> politically motivated.

It wasn't compile by either of those two.

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 08:26:44 -0600 (CST)
MNMikeW<mnmiikkew@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> Lord Butthurt wrote:

>>> Neither of which is synonymous with "fake" or "politically motivated.
>>
>> Neither are they synonymous with "real" or "authenticated", you fucking
>> retarded shitstain.
>
> Yes, according to the Clueless Canadian, a dossier compiled against
> Trump, by the Hillary campaign and the DNC could not possibly be
> politically motivated.

The stupidity of Libs goes beyond stupid to outright lies.

From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 16:18:17 -0000 (UTC)
Moderate wrote:

> MNMikeW<mnmiikkew@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> > Lord Butthurt wrote:

> motivated."?

> Intelligence, >>>> June

> motivated.
> > >
> >> Neither are they synonymous with "real" or "authenticated", you
> fucking >> retarded shitstain.
> >
> > Yes, according to the Clueless Canadian, a dossier compiled against
> > Trump, by the Hillary campaign and the DNC could not possibly be
> > politically motivated.
> >

> The stupidity of Libs goes beyond stupid to outright lies.

Given that you are replying to a lie, that is quite ironic...

...."beyond stupid" could be your new nickname.

From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 12:10:57 -0600
DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> Moderate wrote:
>
>> MNMikeW<mnmiikkew@aol.com>  Wrote in message:

>> motivated."?

>> Intelligence,>>>>  June

>> motivated.

>> fucking>>  retarded shitstain.
>>>
>>> Yes, according to the Clueless Canadian, a dossier compiled against
>>> Trump, by the Hillary campaign and the DNC could not possibly be
>>> politically motivated.
>>>

>> The stupidity of Libs goes beyond stupid to outright lies.
>
> Given that you are replying to a lie, that is quite ironic...

What lie is that?

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Full headers:
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 12:32:10 -0600 (CST)
MNMikeW<mnmiikkew@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> DumbedDownUSA wrote:
>> Moderate wrote:

>>> motivated."?

>>> Intelligence,>>>>  June

>>> motivated.

>>> fucking>>  retarded shitstain.

>>> The stupidity of Libs goes beyond stupid to outright lies.
>>
>> Given that you are replying to a lie, that is quite ironic...
>>

> What lie is that?

I want to know what the FBI's motivation was to lie about the
 dangers of releasing the memo.

Politics? CYA? There is no question Dems and the FBI lied about
 the risks of releasing the memo.

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 14:38:59 -0500
On 2018-02-06 1:32 PM, Moderate wrote:
> MNMikeW<mnmiikkew@aol.com> Wrote in message:
>> DumbedDownUSA wrote:

>>> Given that you are replying to a lie, that is quite ironic...
>>>

>> What lie is that?
>>

> I want to know what the FBI's motivation was to lie about the
>   dangers of releasing the memo.
>
> Politics? CYA? There is no question Dems and the FBI lied about
>   the risks of releasing the memo.

And you know that beyond any doubt, because why?

Full headers:
From: "Lord Butthurt" <LordButthurt@despisetheshitstain.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 20:34:05 GMT
On  6-Feb-2018, Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net> wrote:

> > I want to know what the FBI's motivation was to lie about the
> >   dangers of releasing the memo.
> >
> > Politics? CYA? There is no question Dems and the FBI lied about
> >   the risks of releasing the memo.
> >

> And you know that beyond any doubt, because why?

The same way you knew beyond any doubt the Nunes memo was cherry picked,
shitstain.

From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 19:56:28 -0000 (UTC)
MNMikeW wrote:

> DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> > Moderate wrote:

> > > motivated."?

> >>Intelligence,>>>>  June

> > > motivated.

> >>fucking>>  retarded shitstain.

> > > The stupidity of Libs goes beyond stupid to outright lies.
> >
> > Given that you are replying to a lie, that is quite ironic...
> >

> What lie is that?

The same falsehood you admitted to yesterday; that the Hillary campaign
and the DNC compiled the Steele dossier.

From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Full headers:
From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 14:23:25 -0600
DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> MNMikeW wrote:
>
>> DumbedDownUSA wrote:

>>> Given that you are replying to a lie, that is quite ironic...
>>>

>> What lie is that?
>
> The same falsehood you admitted to yesterday; that the Hillary campaign
> and the DNC compiled the Steele dossier.

Seeing that the Hillary camp fed info to Steele during his compilation
of the BSDS (bullshit dossier), it might not be all the false.

From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 21:04:13 -0000 (UTC)
MNMikeW wrote:

> DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> > MNMikeW wrote:

> > > What lie is that?
> >
> > The same falsehood you admitted to yesterday; that the Hillary
> > campaign and the DNC compiled the Steele dossier.
> >
> Seeing that the Hillary camp fed info to Steele during his
> compilation of the BSDS (bullshit dossier), it might not be all the
> false.

Once you have tidied your sentence into English and corrected your
attempt at abbreviation I look forward to your substantiation of that
(almost) claim.

Perhaps a more fitting abbreviation would be GD (Gospel Dossier). The
Gospels are also salacious and unverified... and your BS claim is
unsubstantiated.

From: "Lord Butthurt" <LordButthurt@despisetheshitstain.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 16:21:36 GMT
On  3-Feb-2018, Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net> wrote:

> > Hillary/DNC hire foreign spy to write fake dossier about Trump.
>
> Absolutely unproven.
>

> > Hillary/DNC give fake dossier to Obama FBI and DOJ.
>
> Which is in addition to information they already know.
>

> > FBI and DOJ know the dossier is fake and politically motivated.
>
> Unproven
>

> > FBI and DOJ present fake dossier to FISA court to get Trump wiretap.
>
> Along with other information that they have.
>

> > FBI and DOJ doesn't tell FISA court the dossier is fake and from Trump's
> > campaign opponent.
>
> You don't know what the FISA court was told.
>

> > FISA court defrauded into ordering wiretapping of Trump campaign.
>
> A wiretapping order that Rod Rosenstein then acts to renew.

Tell us shitstain since your such an expert on everything Hillary and the
DNC, why wouldn't Hillary and the DNC pay for a fake dossier to win an
election?  If she was such a shoe in why did the DNC rig the primaries
against Sanders?

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 12:26:35 -0500
On 2018-02-03 11:21 AM, Lord Butthurt wrote:
> On  3-Feb-2018, Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net> wrote:
>
>>> Hillary/DNC hire foreign spy to write fake dossier about Trump.
>>
>> Absolutely unproven.
>>

>>> Hillary/DNC give fake dossier to Obama FBI and DOJ.
>>
>> Which is in addition to information they already know.
>>

>>> FBI and DOJ know the dossier is fake and politically motivated.
>>
>> Unproven
>>

>>> FBI and DOJ present fake dossier to FISA court to get Trump wiretap.
>>
>> Along with other information that they have.
>>

>>> FBI and DOJ doesn't tell FISA court the dossier is fake and from Trump's
>>> campaign opponent.
>>
>> You don't know what the FISA court was told.
>>

>>> FISA court defrauded into ordering wiretapping of Trump campaign.
>>
>> A wiretapping order that Rod Rosenstein then acts to renew.
>
> Tell us shitstain since your such an expert on everything Hillary and the
> DNC, why wouldn't Hillary and the DNC pay for a fake dossier to win an
> election?

That's not an argument that needs to be addressed.

> If she was such a shoe in why did the DNC rig the primaries
> against Sanders?

Irrelevant.

From: BK <BK@Onramp.net>
From: BK@Onramp.net
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2018 11:52:17 -0600
On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 12:26:35 -0500, Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net>
wrote:

>>> Absolutely unproven.

>>> Which is in addition to information they already know.

>>> Unproven

>>> Along with other information that they have.

>>> You don't know what the FISA court was told.

>>> A wiretapping order that Rod Rosenstein then acts to renew.
>>
>> Tell us shitstain since your such an expert on everything Hillary and the
>> DNC, why wouldn't Hillary and the DNC pay for a fake dossier to win an
>> election?

"Your such an expert"? No but you're an idiot. (Bet he doesn't get
it).

>That's not an argument that needs to be addressed.
>
>> If she was such a shoe in why did the DNC rig the primaries
>> against Sanders?
>
>Irrelevant.

What's a shoe in?
The closet!

From: "Lord Butthurt" <LordButthurt@despisetheshitstain.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 19:51:46 GMT
On  3-Feb-2018, BK@Onramp.net wrote:

> >> Tell us shitstain since your such an expert on everything Hillary and
> >> the
> >> DNC, why wouldn't Hillary and the DNC pay for a fake dossier to win an
> >> election?
>
> "Your such an expert"? No but you're an idiot. (Bet he doesn't get
> it).

How did my typo prevent you from answering the question?

> >That's not an argument that needs to be addressed.
> >
> >> If she was such a shoe in why did the DNC rig the primaries
> >> against Sanders?
> >
> >Irrelevant.
>
> What's a shoe in?
> The closet!

I figured an old senile turd like you wouldn't be able to understand.

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Full headers:
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 12:08:00 -0600 (CST)
Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net> Wrote in message:

>>> Absolutely unproven.

>>> Which is in addition to information they already know.

>>> Unproven

>>> Along with other information that they have.

>>> You don't know what the FISA court was told.

>>> A wiretapping order that Rod Rosenstein then acts to renew.
>>
>> Tell us shitstain since your such an expert on everything Hillary and the
>> DNC, why wouldn't Hillary and the DNC pay for a fake dossier to win an
>> election?
>
> That's not an argument that needs to be addressed.
>
>> If she was such a shoe in why did the DNC rig the primaries
>> against Sanders?
>
> Irrelevant.

Where is my $100?

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 13:55:13 -0500
On 2018-02-03 1:08 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net> Wrote in message:

>>> Tell us shitstain since your such an expert on everything Hillary and the
>>> DNC, why wouldn't Hillary and the DNC pay for a fake dossier to win an
>>> election?
>>
>> That's not an argument that needs to be addressed.
>>
>>> If she was such a shoe in why did the DNC rig the primaries
>>> against Sanders?
>>
>> Irrelevant.
>>

> Where is my $100?

What?

From: "Lord Butthurt" <LordButthurt@despisetheshitstain.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 19:48:11 GMT
On  3-Feb-2018, Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net> wrote:

> > Tell us shitstain since your such an expert on everything Hillary and
> > the
> > DNC, why wouldn't Hillary and the DNC pay for a fake dossier to win an
> > election?
>
> That's not an argument that needs to be addressed.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!.  It's exactly what the arguments about, you retarded
shitstain.

> > If she was such a shoe in why did the DNC rig the primaries
> > against Sanders?
>
> Irrelevant.

Nice avoidance, pussy.

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 15:03:49 -0500
On 2018-02-03 2:48 PM, Lord Butthurt wrote:
> On  3-Feb-2018, Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net> wrote:
>
>>> Tell us shitstain since your such an expert on everything Hillary and
>>> the
>>> DNC, why wouldn't Hillary and the DNC pay for a fake dossier to win an
>>> election?
>>
>> That's not an argument that needs to be addressed.
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!.  It's exactly what the arguments about, you retarded
> shitstain.

No. It really isn't.

>>> If she was such a shoe in why did the DNC rig the primaries
>>> against Sanders?
>>
>> Irrelevant.
>
> Nice avoidance, pussy.

Identification, not avoidance.

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Full headers:
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 12:04:43 -0600 (CST)
"Lord Butthurt"<LordButthurt@despisetheshitstain.com> Wrote in
 message:
> Hillary/DNC hire foreign spy to write fake dossier about Trump.
>
> Hillary/DNC give fake dossier to Obama FBI and DOJ.
>
> FBI and DOJ know the dossier is fake and politically motivated.
>
> FBI and DOJ present fake dossier to FISA court to get Trump wiretap.
>
> FBI and DOJ doesn't tell FISA court the dossier is fake and from Trump's
> campaign opponent.
>
> FISA court defrauded into ordering wiretapping of Trump campaign.

Plus Steele, the author of the dossier, leaks to Yahoo.  DOJ, FBI
 use the Yahoo story to collaborate the dossier for FISA
 subpoenas.

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 13:53:32 -0500
On 2018-02-03 1:04 PM, Moderate wrote:
> "Lord Butthurt"<LordButthurt@despisetheshitstain.com> Wrote in
>   message:
>> Hillary/DNC hire foreign spy to write fake dossier about Trump.
>>
>> Hillary/DNC give fake dossier to Obama FBI and DOJ.
>>
>> FBI and DOJ know the dossier is fake and politically motivated.
>>
>> FBI and DOJ present fake dossier to FISA court to get Trump wiretap.
>>
>> FBI and DOJ doesn't tell FISA court the dossier is fake and from Trump's
>> campaign opponent.
>>
>> FISA court defrauded into ordering wiretapping of Trump campaign.
>>

> Plus Steele, the author of the dossier, leaks to Yahoo.  DOJ, FBI
>   use the Yahoo story to collaborate the dossier for FISA
>   subpoenas.

The word you were looking for there was "corroborate".

Next <
From: michaelunowho <michaelunowho@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 11:14:19 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelunowho@gmail.com
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 1:52:32 PM UTC-5, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2018-02-03 1:04 PM, Moderate wrote:
> > "Lord Butthurt"<LordButthurt@despisetheshitstain.com> Wrote in
> >   message:
> >> Hillary/DNC hire foreign spy to write fake dossier about Trump.
> >>
> >> Hillary/DNC give fake dossier to Obama FBI and DOJ.
> >>
> >> FBI and DOJ know the dossier is fake and politically motivated.
> >>
> >> FBI and DOJ present fake dossier to FISA court to get Trump wiretap.
> >>
> >> FBI and DOJ doesn't tell FISA court the dossier is fake and from Trump's
> >> campaign opponent.
> >>
> >> FISA court defrauded into ordering wiretapping of Trump campaign.
> >>

> > Plus Steele, the author of the dossier, leaks to Yahoo.  DOJ, FBI
> >   use the Yahoo story to collaborate the dossier for FISA
> >   subpoenas.
> >

> The word you were looking for there was "corroborate".

Golly, Shitstain.. You are soooo smart.  Or you think you are.

In reality, you're an asshole.