> Prev
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Subject: OT: Flipped...
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 11:17:40 -0500
....and a huge swing in votes:

'Democrats won an exurban St. Louis seat in the Missouri state House of
Representatives on Tuesday, racking up another victory in a district
carried easily by President Trump in the 2016 election.

Voters in Jefferson County appeared to choose Mike Revis, a 27-year old
Democrat, to fill a seat left vacant when the incumbent quit to run for
county executive. With all 10 precincts within the district reporting,
Revis led Republican David Linton by 108 votes, or about 3 percentage
points.

If Revis's lead holds, it would mark a significant swing from 2016, when
Trump won the district by a 61 percent to 33 percent margin. '

<http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/372670-dems-pick-up-deep-re...

And this was right when Trump's approval was getting an uptick due to
the bullshit about the memo.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 08:29:50 -0800 (PST)
From: -hh <recscuba_google@huntzinger.com>
So then...this is the "you're going to get tired of 'Winning!'" part?

-hh

Subject: Re: OT: Flipped...
From: "Lord Butthurt" <LordButthurt@despisetheshitstain.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 17:47:10 GMT
On  7-Feb-2018, Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net> wrote:

> ...and a huge swing in votes:
>
> 'Democrats won an exurban St. Louis seat in the Missouri state House of
> Representatives on Tuesday, racking up another victory in a district
> carried easily by President Trump in the 2016 election.
>
> Voters in Jefferson County appeared to choose Mike Revis, a 27-year old
> Democrat, to fill a seat left vacant when the incumbent quit to run for
> county executive. With all 10 precincts within the district reporting,
> Revis led Republican David Linton by 108 votes, or about 3 percentage
> points.
>
> If Revis's lead holds, it would mark a significant swing from 2016, when
> Trump won the district by a 61 percent to 33 percent margin. '
>
> <http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/372670-dems-pick-up-deep-re...
>
> And this was right when Trump's approval was getting an uptick due to
> the bullshit about the memo.

And now for the news shitstain didn't report;

"Democrat Mike Revis snagged nearly 52 percent of the vote compared to
Republican David Linton

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 12:48:10 -0500
On 2018-02-07 12:47 PM, Lord Butthurt wrote:
> On  7-Feb-2018, Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net> wrote:
>
>> ...and a huge swing in votes:
>>
>> 'Democrats won an exurban St. Louis seat in the Missouri state House of
>> Representatives on Tuesday, racking up another victory in a district
>> carried easily by President Trump in the 2016 election.
>>
>> Voters in Jefferson County appeared to choose Mike Revis, a 27-year old
>> Democrat, to fill a seat left vacant when the incumbent quit to run for
>> county executive. With all 10 precincts within the district reporting,
>> Revis led Republican David Linton by 108 votes, or about 3 percentage
>> points.
>>
>> If Revis's lead holds, it would mark a significant swing from 2016, when
>> Trump won the district by a 61 percent to 33 percent margin. '

<http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/372670-dems-pick-up-deep-re...

>> And this was right when Trump's approval was getting an uptick due to
>> the bullshit about the memo.
>
> And now for the news shitstain didn't report;
>
> "Democrat Mike Revis snagged nearly 52 percent of the vote compared to
> Republican David Linton’s 48 percent, according to preliminary results from
> the Missouri secretary of state.
>
> Based on the unofficial results, Republicans held on to three other seats in
> four special elections on Tuesday, winning decisively in two western
> Missouri districts and narrowly in the southeast Missouri 144th District."
>
> Democrats won only 25% of the seats and by a 4% margin.  Leave it to the
> stain to make it sound like the dems had a devastating win in Missouri.

Given the level of success the Republicans had in the last election, it
was a devastating win, doofus.

:-)

From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Full headers:
From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 12:03:10 -0600

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Full headers:
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 12:57:50 -0600 (CST)
MNMikeW<mnmiikkew@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> Lord Butthurt wrote:
>> On  7-Feb-2018, Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net>  wrote:
>>
>>> ...and a huge swing in votes:
>>>
>>> 'Democrats won an exurban St. Louis seat in the Missouri state House of
>>> Representatives on Tuesday, racking up another victory in a district
>>> carried easily by President Trump in the 2016 election.
>>>
>>> Voters in Jefferson County appeared to choose Mike Revis, a 27-year old
>>> Democrat, to fill a seat left vacant when the incumbent quit to run for
>>> county executive. With all 10 precincts within the district reporting,
>>> Revis led Republican David Linton by 108 votes, or about 3 percentage
>>> points.
>>>
>>> If Revis's lead holds, it would mark a significant swing from 2016, when
>>> Trump won the district by a 61 percent to 33 percent margin. '

<http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/372670-dems-pick-up-deep-re...

>>> And this was right when Trump's approval was getting an uptick due to
>>> the bullshit about the memo.
>>
>> And now for the news shitstain didn't report;
>>
>> "Democrat Mike Revis snagged nearly 52 percent of the vote compared to
>> Republican David Linton?s 48 percent, according to preliminary results from
>> the Missouri secretary of state.
>>
>> Based on the unofficial results, Republicans held on to three other seats in
>> four special elections on Tuesday, winning decisively in two western
>> Missouri districts and narrowly in the southeast Missouri 144th District."
>>
>> Democrats won only 25% of the seats and by a 4% margin.  Leave it to the
>> stain to make it sound like the dems had a devastating win in Missouri.
>

> Alan Baker: liar,fraud,failure

Nate says 2018 looks good for Trump.

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/961311551088074752

From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 19:12:45 -0000 (UTC)
MNMikeW wrote:

> Alan Baker: liar,fraud,failure

What lie in particular are you alleging or is this just random ad
hominen to stimulate your circle-jerk.

--
Trump: If there is a shutdown I think it would be a tremendously
negative mark on the president of the United States. He

From: "Lord Butthurt" <LordButthurt@despisetheshitstain.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 00:20:21 GMT
On  7-Feb-2018, "DumbedDownUSA"<ddtrumpets@gmail.com> wrote:

> MNMikeW wrote:
>
> > Alan Baker: liar,fraud,failure
>
> What lie in particular are you alleging or is this just random ad
> hominen to stimulate your circle-jerk.

How about the lie he posted about Kimberly-Clark laying off people because
of Trump's tax cut?  Kimberly-Clark made a press release the layoffs had
nothing to do with the tax cuts and were planned before Trump announced the
cuts.

Want more examples of the shitstain posting lies?

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 22:03:46 -0500

From: Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 18:54:22 -0500
On 02/07/2018 11:17 AM, Alan Baker wrote:

> ....and a huge swing in votes:
>
> 'Democrats won an exurban St. Louis seat in the Missouri state House of
> Representatives on Tuesday, racking up another victory in a district
> carried easily by President Trump in the 2016 election.
>
> Voters in Jefferson County appeared to choose Mike Revis, a 27-year old
> Democrat, to fill a seat left vacant when the incumbent quit to run for
> county executive. With all 10 precincts within the district reporting,
> Revis led Republican David Linton by 108 votes, or about 3 percentage
> points.
>
> If Revis's lead holds, it would mark a significant swing from 2016, when
> Trump won the district by a 61 percent to 33 percent margin. '
>
> <http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/372670-dems-pick-up-deep-re...
> And this was right when Trump's approval was getting an uptick due to
> the bullshit about the memo.

The mid-terms are going to be interesting, especially if Trump is still in
office.

From: "Lord Butthurt" <LordButthurt@despisetheshitstain.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 00:21:53 GMT
On  7-Feb-2018, Carbon<nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> The mid-terms are going to be interesting, especially if Trump is still in
> office.

Keep jerking off to that fantasy...

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/372101-gop-growing-optimistic-ab...

From: "Lord Butthurt" <LordButthurt@despisetheshitstain.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 00:25:34 GMT
On  7-Feb-2018, Carbon<nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> The mid-terms are going to be interesting, especially if Trump is still in
> office.

What dirt did the FBI wiretaps dig up on Trump?....

Bet shitstain jr. can't answer the question.

From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 19:18:52 -0800 (PST)
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 3:54:24 PM UTC-8, Carbon wrote:
> On 02/07/2018 11:17 AM, Alan Baker wrote:
>
> > ....and a huge swing in votes:
> >
> > 'Democrats won an exurban St. Louis seat in the Missouri state House of
> > Representatives on Tuesday, racking up another victory in a district
> > carried easily by President Trump in the 2016 election.
> >
> > Voters in Jefferson County appeared to choose Mike Revis, a 27-year old
> > Democrat, to fill a seat left vacant when the incumbent quit to run for
> > county executive. With all 10 precincts within the district reporting,
> > Revis led Republican David Linton by 108 votes, or about 3 percentage
> > points.
> >
> > If Revis's lead holds, it would mark a significant swing from 2016, when
> > Trump won the district by a 61 percent to 33 percent margin. '

<http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/372670-dems-pick-up-deep-re...
> > And this was right when Trump's approval was getting an uptick due to
> > the bullshit about the memo.
>
> The mid-terms are going to be interesting, especially if Trump is still in
> office.

The mid-terms are going to be interesting, especially if Pelosi, Schumer, and Schiffy are the front
men.

From: Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 22:39:16 -0500
On 02/07/2018 10:18 PM, Dene wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 3:54:24 PM UTC-8, Carbon wrote:
>> On 02/07/2018 11:17 AM, Alan Baker wrote:
>>
>>> ....and a huge swing in votes:
>>>
>>> 'Democrats won an exurban St. Louis seat in the Missouri state House
>>> of Representatives on Tuesday, racking up another victory in a
>>> district carried easily by President Trump in the 2016 election.
>>>
>>> Voters in Jefferson County appeared to choose Mike Revis, a 27-year
>>> old Democrat, to fill a seat left vacant when the incumbent quit to
>>> run for county executive. With all 10 precincts within the district
>>> reporting, Revis led Republican David Linton by 108 votes, or about 3
>>> percentage points.
>>>
>>> If Revis's lead holds, it would mark a significant swing from 2016,
>>> when Trump won the district by a 61 percent to 33 percent margin. '

<http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/372670-dems-pick-up-deep-re...
>>> And this was right when Trump's approval was getting an uptick due to
>>> the bullshit about the memo.
>>
>> The mid-terms are going to be interesting, especially if Trump is still
>> in office.
>
> The mid-terms are going to be interesting, especially if Pelosi,
> Schumer, and Schiffy are the front men.

You don't feel even a little foreboding when Republicans keep losing
districts that they easily won in 2016? https://goo.gl/NyiA4j

Or that Republicans are retiring in record numbers to avoid the next
election? https://goo.gl/tP7H4W

From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 23:18:22 -0800 (PST)
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
You don't feel even a little foreboding when Republicans keep losing
districts that they easily won in 2016? https://goo.gl/NyiA4j

Or that Republicans are retiring in record numbers to avoid the next
election? https://goo.gl/tP7H4W

When you consider the Dem leadership....No.

Next <
Full headers:
From: Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 08:58:55 -0500
On 02/08/2018 02:18 AM, Dene wrote:

>> You don't feel even a little foreboding when Republicans keep losing
>> districts that they easily won in 2016? https://goo.gl/NyiA4j
>>
>> Or that Republicans are retiring in record numbers to avoid the next
>> election? https://goo.gl/tP7H4W
>
> When you consider the Dem leadership....No.

Trump is the biggest attention whore in the world, and as long as he is in
office he is going to ensure that he is the story. The midterms are going
to be a referendum on him, full stop. Anyone who thinks voters are going
to stop and seriously ponder Democratic policies--or anything else aside
from the fitness of Donald J Trump--is totally deluded.

At the risk of stating facts, Trump's approval ratings are at historic
lows.