> Prev
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Subject: Meuller
Full headers:
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 13:30:14 -0600 (CST)
With all of the evidence pointing to Dims this past week and more
 coming out every hour.  And Republicans cheering on the Mueller
 investigation, I can only see one outcome.

Mueller's report is going to be a scorched earth revelation across
 Obama's crew of criminals.

Follow the evidence.

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Subject: Re:Meuller
Full headers:
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 13:42:38 -0600 (CST)
Moderate<nospam@noemail.com> Wrote in message:
> With all of the evidence pointing to Dims this past week and more
>  coming out every hour.  And Republicans cheering on the Mueller
>  investigation, I can only see one outcome.
>
> Mueller's report is going to be a scorched earth revelation across
>  Obama's crew of criminals.
>
> Follow the evidence.

He just needs to get this wrapped up before the mid-terms.

Mental defectives will be jumping out of windows.
 First floor
 windows.  They aren't very bright.

From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 20:17:18 -0000 (UTC)
Moderate wrote:

> With all of the evidence pointing to Dims this past week and more
>  coming out every hour.

That would be a mix of none and nothing significant.

> And Republicans cheering on the Mueller
>  investigation,

Flip much?

It seems only moments ago you were screaming to call off the dogs.

Remind us of a few of the comments you have made about Mueller?

> I can only see one outcome.

You can only see what your right wing blogs tell you you can see.

> Mueller's report is going to be a scorched earth revelation across
>  Obama's crew of criminals.
>
> Follow the evidence.

It would be lovely if you stop making farting noises long enough for
some real evidence to be processed.

Let Mueller do his job unmolested by Republicans and right wing media
and shut the fuck up making so much noise about things you don't have
the brain power to comprehend.

Go post some twitter links or make paper chains or whatever they have
you do during your occcupational therapy... or your hourly check of
your  portfolio; how much you up this year?

--
Trump: If there is a shutdown I think it would be a tremendously
negative mark on the president of the United States. He

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Full headers:
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 14:20:44 -0600 (CST)

https://twitter.com/CharlesOrtel/status/961332442505281536

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Full headers:
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 13:06:10 -0600 (CST)

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/961675873903460352

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 11:07:32 -0800
On 2018-02-08 11:06 AM, Moderate wrote:
> Moderate<nospam@noemail.com> Wrote in message:
>> With all of the evidence pointing to Dims this past week and more
>>   coming out every hour.  And Republicans cheering on the Mueller
>>   investigation, I can only see one outcome.
>>
>> Mueller's report is going to be a scorched earth revelation across
>>   Obama's crew of criminals.
>>
>> Follow the evidence.
>
> https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/961675873903460352

And how does the opinion of an actor advance this discussion, LTU?

From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 19:27:06 -0000 (UTC)
Alan Baker wrote:

> On 2018-02-08 11:06 AM, Moderate wrote:
> >Moderate<nospam@noemail.com> Wrote in message:
> > > With all of the evidence pointing to Dims this past week and more
> >>  coming out every hour.  And Republicans cheering on the Mueller
> >>  investigation, I can only see one outcome.
> > >
> > > Mueller's report is going to be a scorched earth revelation across
> >>  Obama's crew of criminals.
> > >
> > > Follow the evidence.
> >
> > https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/961675873903460352
> >

> And how does the opinion of an actor advance this discussion, LTU?

Moderate is just demonstrating how he was so easily a victim of Russian
bots. Underlining the need for the special investigation into Russian
meddling.

--
Trump: If there is a shutdown I think it would be a tremendously
negative mark on the president of the United States. He’s the one that

From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 13:49:27 -0600
DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> Alan Baker wrote:

>>> https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/961675873903460352
>>>

>> And how does the opinion of an actor advance this discussion, LTU?
>
> Moderate is just demonstrating how he was so easily a victim of Russian
> bots. Underlining the need for the special investigation into Russian
> meddling.

Well, there was a link to the article he was opining on, right there in
front of your faces.

From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 20:00:08 -0000 (UTC)
MNMikeW wrote:

> DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> > Alan Baker wrote:

> > > And how does the opinion of an actor advance this discussion, LTU?
> >
> > Moderate is just demonstrating how he was so easily a victim of
> > Russian bots. Underlining the need for the special investigation
> > into Russian meddling.
> >

> Well, there was a link to the article he was opining on, right there
> in front of your faces.

I'm sorry pussy runner is that addressed to me? I don't see any
articles referenced in this thread... because there are none. Just a
blind uncited twitter link.

Shouldn't you be somewhere else refusing to subsatntiate your own
claims.

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Full headers:
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:56:08 -0600 (CST)
MNMikeW<mnmiikkew@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> DumbedDownUSA wrote:
>> Alan Baker wrote:

>>> And how does the opinion of an actor advance this discussion, LTU?
>>
>> Moderate is just demonstrating how he was so easily a victim of Russian
>> bots. Underlining the need for the special investigation into Russian
>> meddling.
>>

> Well, there was a link to the article he was opining on, right there in
> front of your faces.

I linked to a verified account with a clear cite and the
 snowflakes are worried about Russian bots.   Dumbasses are too
 afraid to open a cite.  No wonder they don't know
 anything.

From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 21:25:53 -0000 (UTC)
Moderate wrote:

> MNMikeW<mnmiikkew@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> > DumbedDownUSA wrote:

> more >>>>>   coming out every hour.  And Republicans cheering on the
> Mueller >>>>>   investigation, I can only see one outcome.

> across >>>>>   Obama's crew of criminals.

> >> Moderate is just demonstrating how he was so easily a victim of
> Russian >> bots. Underlining the need for the special investigation
> into Russian >> meddling.
> > >

> > Well, there was a link to the article he was opining on, right
> > there in front of your faces.
> >

> I linked to a verified account with a clear cite and the
>  snowflakes are worried about Russian bots.  Dumbasses are too
>  afraid to open a cite.  No wonder they don't know
>  anything.

Lol. You need to learn what a citation is.

You cited nothing you simply posted a link. It's not a reference unless
it is referring to something.

https://goo.gl/2uGjZS

ps no-one but you should be worried about Russian bots... seeing all
the time you spend believing everything you read  on social media.

--
Trump: If there is a shutdown I think it would be a tremendously
negative mark on the president of the United States. He

Next <
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Full headers:
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>