> Prev
From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Subject: Good God....
From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 09:24:02 -0600
Is there ANYBODY at the FBI that isn't a complete fucking moron?

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/08/strzok-cell-phone-scif/

Released texts between Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who ran the
investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Subject: Re:Good God....
Full headers:
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 09:38:33 -0600 (CST)
MNMikeW<mnmiikkew@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> Is there ANYBODY at the FBI that isn't a complete fucking moron?
>
> http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/08/strzok-cell-phone-scif/
>
> Released texts between Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who ran the
> investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton?s email
> server, and his lover, FBI attorney Lisa Page, reveal the strong
> possibility that Strzok used his cell phone in a SCIF ? a strict
> violation of protecting classified information.
>
> http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/07/fbi-clinton-emails-marked-classif...
>
> The FBI didn?t notice that some emails from Hillary Clinton?s private
> email server were marked classified with a ?(C)? when they were sent ?
> something that seemingly would have been one of the first and most
> obvious checks in an investigation, and one that FBI agents instantly
> recognized put the facts at odds with Clinton?s public statements.
>
> The Intelligence Community Inspector General spotted it after the FBI
> missed it, texts between FBI agent Peter Strzok and his mistress, FBI
> lawyer Lisa Page, reveal. ?Holy cow,? Strzok wrote, ?if the FBI missed
> this, what else was missed??

Now we know why Comey announced Hillary was back under investigation.

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/961974839320895488

From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 09:42:58 -0600
Moderate wrote:
> MNMikeW<mnmiikkew@aol.com>  Wrote in message:
>> Is there ANYBODY at the FBI that isn't a complete fucking moron?
>>
>> http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/08/strzok-cell-phone-scif/
>>
>> Released texts between Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who ran the
>> investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton?s email
>> server, and his lover, FBI attorney Lisa Page, reveal the strong
>> possibility that Strzok used his cell phone in a SCIF ? a strict
>> violation of protecting classified information.
>>
>> http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/07/fbi-clinton-emails-marked-classif...
>>
>> The FBI didn?t notice that some emails from Hillary Clinton?s private
>> email server were marked classified with a ?(C)? when they were sent ?
>> something that seemingly would have been one of the first and most
>> obvious checks in an investigation, and one that FBI agents instantly
>> recognized put the facts at odds with Clinton?s public statements.
>>
>> The Intelligence Community Inspector General spotted it after the FBI
>> missed it, texts between FBI agent Peter Strzok and his mistress, FBI
>> lawyer Lisa Page, reveal. ?Holy cow,? Strzok wrote, ?if the FBI missed
>> this, what else was missed??
>>

> Now we know why Comey announced Hillary was back under investigation.
>
> https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/961974839320895488

Utter incompetence from the top on down. And this Strzok loser is STILL
employeed by the FBI.

From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 09:05:28 -0800 (PST)
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 7:42:59 AM UTC-8, MNMikeW wrote:
> Moderate wrote:
> > MNMikeW<mnmiikkew@aol.com>  Wrote in message:
> >> Is there ANYBODY at the FBI that isn't a complete fucking moron?
> >>
> >> http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/08/strzok-cell-phone-scif/
> >>
> >> Released texts between Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who ran the
> >> investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton?s email
> >> server, and his lover, FBI attorney Lisa Page, reveal the strong
> >> possibility that Strzok used his cell phone in a SCIF ? a strict
> >> violation of protecting classified information.
> >>
> >> http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/07/fbi-clinton-emails-marked-classif...
> >>
> >> The FBI didn?t notice that some emails from Hillary Clinton?s private
> >> email server were marked classified with a ?(C)? when they were sent ?
> >> something that seemingly would have been one of the first and most
> >> obvious checks in an investigation, and one that FBI agents instantly
> >> recognized put the facts at odds with Clinton?s public statements.
> >>
> >> The Intelligence Community Inspector General spotted it after the FBI
> >> missed it, texts between FBI agent Peter Strzok and his mistress, FBI
> >> lawyer Lisa Page, reveal. ?Holy cow,? Strzok wrote, ?if the FBI missed
> >> this, what else was missed??
> >>

> > Now we know why Comey announced Hillary was back under investigation.
> >
> > https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/961974839320895488
>
> Utter incompetence from the top on down. And this Strzok loser is STILL
> employeed by the FBI.

None of this would be seeing the light of day had HRC become Prez.  These revelations are both
painful and good for our country, just like the corruption with Nixon and his cronies being revealed
back in '74.

I look forward to the IG report.  Hopefully it will be unbiased and straightforward.

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 09:17:23 -0800
On 2018-02-09 9:05 AM, Dene wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 7:42:59 AM UTC-8, MNMikeW wrote:
>> Moderate wrote:

>>> Now we know why Comey announced Hillary was back under investigation.
>>>
>>> https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/961974839320895488
>>
>> Utter incompetence from the top on down. And this Strzok loser is STILL
>> employeed by the FBI.
>
> None of this would be seeing the light of day had HRC become Prez.  These revelations are both
painful and good for our country, just like the corruption with Nixon and his cronies being revealed
back in '74.

> I look forward to the IG report.  Hopefully it will be unbiased and straightforward.

And if it doesn't agree with your pre-conceived notions...

....then you'll know it's "biased and evasive"...

....right?

From: Paris Troyka <cnn@fake.news>
Full headers:
From: Paris Troyka <cnn@fake.news>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 10:46:09 -0700
On 2/9/2018 10:17 AM, Alan Baker wrote:

> And if it doesn't agree with your pre-conceived notions...
>
> ...then you'll know it's "biased and evasive"...
>
> ...right?

How life in that crappy rent-controlled apartment you inherited from
your scumsucking dead parents?

From: Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 12:32:11 -0500

From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Full headers:
From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 11:37:00 -0600

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 09:46:12 -0800

From: Al Bedo <ice@age.now>
Full headers:
From: Al Bedo <ice@age.now>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 11:07:16 -0700
On 2/9/2018 10:46 AM, Alan Baker wrote:
> Do you have ANYTHING to substantiate your claim?

Do you have a desire to have your head stove in?

From: Paris Troyka <cnn@fake.news>
Full headers:
From: Paris Troyka <cnn@fake.news>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 10:45:27 -0700
On 2/9/2018 10:46 AM, Alan Baker wrote:
>> Which is going nowhere....And will go no where....
>
> How do you KNOW it's going nowhere, Mikey: unnamed sources?
>
> Do you have ANYTHING to substantiate your claim?

Wait, all of a sudden 'Mr. gimme leaks and rumors' is looking for
corroboration?

Wow.

Just fucking wow.

From: Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 13:07:06 -0500

From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 12:40:02 -0600

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 13:00:03 -0600 (CST)
Carbon<nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
> On 02/09/2018 12:37 PM, MNMikeW wrote:
>> Carbon wrote:

>>> Conspiracy theories about the person who is not the President is not
>>> going to save the actual President from the Mueller investigation.
>>
>> Which is going nowhere....And will go no where....
>
> It must be hard maintaining 100% confidence when there are zero facts
> supporting your position. But I guess that must be easier if you don't
> care about facts, or don't know what they are.

Pot kettle.

From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 19:04:09 -0000 (UTC)
Moderate wrote:

> Pot kettle.

So racist even typing "black" is hard.

--
Trump: If there is a shutdown I think it would be a tremendously
negative mark on the president of the United States. He

From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:23:07 -0800 (PST)
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
It must be hard maintaining 100% confidence when there are zero facts
supporting your position. But I guess that must be easier if you don't
care about facts, or don't know what they are.

Meanwhile… There are no collusion facts.
But keep that hope and change dream alive.

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:44:06 -0800
> It must be hard maintaining 100% confidence when there are zero facts
> supporting your position. But I guess that must be easier if you don't
> care about facts, or don't know what they are.
>
> Meanwhile… There are no collusion facts.

There aren't?

So why is there no leak about how there is nothing to Mueller's
investigation?

From: michaelunowho <michaelunowho@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 05:48:55 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelunowho@gmail.com
> > It must be hard maintaining 100% confidence when there are zero facts
> > supporting your position. But I guess that must be easier if you don't
> > care about facts, or don't know what they are.
> >
> > Meanwhile… There are no collusion facts.
>
> There aren't?
>
> So why is there no leak about how there is nothing to Mueller's
> investigation?

So why is there no leak saying there is, Dirt Bag.....err....Shitstain.

Advise: It's best to think before you post your...
.... stoopidity.

:-)

From: Paris Troyka <cnn@fake.news>
Full headers:
From: Paris Troyka <cnn@fake.news>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 10:40:17 -0700
>> It must be hard maintaining 100% confidence when there are zero facts
>> supporting your position. But I guess that must be easier if you don't
>> care about facts, or don't know what they are.
>>
>> Meanwhile… There are no collusion facts.
>
> There aren't?

None.

> So why is there no leak about how there is nothing to Mueller's
> investigation?

This says volumes about your propensity to consume and redistribute
fake news and rumor.

Both are ardent components of the Cuntnadian psyche.

From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:13:24 -0000 (UTC)
MNMikeW wrote:

> Carbon wrote:
> >
> > Conspiracy theories about the person who is not the President is
> > not going to save the actual President from the Mueller
> > investigation.
> >
> Which is going nowhere....And will go no where....

....and there's the flop. You Trumpets need to use one of your
circle-jerks to decide whether you are in favour of the Special
Investigation or not.

It's widely agreed that the Russians interfered in your election so
it's seems pretty unintellgent to claim the investigation will find
nothing.

From: BK <BK@Onramp.net>
Full headers:
From: BK@Onramp.net
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 12:39:27 -0600

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 10:51:56 -0800
On 2018-02-09 10:39 AM, BK@Onramp.net wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Feb 2018 11:37:00 -0600, MNMikeW<mnmiikkew@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> Carbon wrote:

>>> Conspiracy theories about the person who is not the President is not going
>>> to save the actual President from the Mueller investigation.
>>>
>> Which is going nowhere....
> You don't know that.
>> and will go no where....
> You hope.

Make that "desperately hope" and you're bang on.

:-)

From: michaelunowho <michaelunowho@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 11:05:38 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelunowho@gmail.com
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:51:57 PM UTC-5, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2018-02-09 10:39 AM, BK@Onramp.net wrote:

> >> Which is going nowhere....
> > You don't know that.
> >> and will go no where....
> > You hope.
> >

> Make that "desperately hope" and you're bang on.
>
> :-)

The only one desperately hoping here is you, Dirt Bag.....errr....Shitstain..

:-)

Love that sick, obsessive little smiley.

From: Paris Troyka <cnn@fake.news>
Full headers:
From: Paris Troyka <cnn@fake.news>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 10:43:31 -0700
On 2/9/2018 11:51 AM, Alan Baker wrote:
>> You hope.
>>

> Make that "desperately hope" and you're bang on.

Hope is NOT a strategy, Cuntnadian trash.

From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 09:55:53 -0800 (PST)
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 9:32:14 AM UTC-8, Carbon wrote:
> On 02/09/2018 10:24 AM, MNMikeW wrote:
>
> > Is there ANYBODY at the FBI that isn't a complete fucking moron?
> >
> > http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/08/strzok-cell-phone-scif/
> >
> > Released texts between Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who ran the
> > investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s email
> > server, and his lover, FBI attorney Lisa Page, reveal the strong
> > possibility that Strzok used his cell phone in a SCIF — a strict
> > violation of protecting classified information.
> >
> > http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/07/fbi-clinton-emails-marked-classif...
> >
> > The FBI didn’t notice that some emails from Hillary Clinton’s private
> > email server were marked classified with a “(C)” when they were sent —
> > something that seemingly would have been one of the first and most
> > obvious checks in an investigation, and one that FBI agents instantly
> > recognized put the facts at odds with Clinton’s public statements.
> >
> > The Intelligence Community Inspector General spotted it after the FBI
> > missed it, texts between FBI agent Peter Strzok and his mistress, FBI
> > lawyer Lisa Page, reveal. “Holy cow,” Strzok wrote, “if the FBI missed
> > this, what else was missed?”
>
> Conspiracy theories about the person who is not the President is not going
> to save the actual President from the Mueller investigation.

Only the whole truth will exonerate Trump and clean out the Deep State.

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 10:02:00 -0800
On 2018-02-09 9:55 AM, Dene wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 9:32:14 AM UTC-8, Carbon wrote:
>> On 02/09/2018 10:24 AM, MNMikeW wrote:
>>
>>> Is there ANYBODY at the FBI that isn't a complete fucking moron?
>>>
>>> http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/08/strzok-cell-phone-scif/
>>>
>>> Released texts between Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who ran the
>>> investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s email
>>> server, and his lover, FBI attorney Lisa Page, reveal the strong
>>> possibility that Strzok used his cell phone in a SCIF — a strict
>>> violation of protecting classified information.
>>>
>>> http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/07/fbi-clinton-emails-marked-classif...
>>>
>>> The FBI didn’t notice that some emails from Hillary Clinton’s private
>>> email server were marked classified with a “(C)” when they were sent —
>>> something that seemingly would have been one of the first and most
>>> obvious checks in an investigation, and one that FBI agents instantly
>>> recognized put the facts at odds with Clinton’s public statements.
>>>
>>> The Intelligence Community Inspector General spotted it after the FBI
>>> missed it, texts between FBI agent Peter Strzok and his mistress, FBI
>>> lawyer Lisa Page, reveal. “Holy cow,” Strzok wrote, “if the FBI missed
>>> this, what else was missed?”
>>
>> Conspiracy theories about the person who is not the President is not going
>> to save the actual President from the Mueller investigation.
>
> Only the whole truth will exonerate Trump and clean out the Deep State.

LOL!

From: michaelunowho <michaelunowho@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 10:41:24 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelunowho@gmail.com
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:02:02 PM UTC-5, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2018-02-09 9:55 AM, Dene wrote:

> >> Conspiracy theories about the person who is not the President is not going
> >> to save the actual President from the Mueller investigation.
> >
> > Only the whole truth will exonerate Trump and clean out the Deep State.
> >

> LOL!

Grovel harder, Shitstain.  As with everything else, you're...
....failing.

:-)

From: Paris Troyka <cnn@fake.news>
Full headers:
From: Paris Troyka <cnn@fake.news>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 10:44:25 -0700
On 2/9/2018 11:02 AM, Alan Baker wrote:
>> Only the whole truth will exonerate Trump and clean out the Deep State.
>>

> LOL!

That's right the deep state is impossible to clean out.

But thank GOD trump is trying.

Now you can fuck off and die, Cuntnadian vermin.

From: Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 13:02:28 -0500
On 02/09/2018 12:55 PM, Dene wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 9:32:14 AM UTC-8, Carbon wrote:
>> On 02/09/2018 10:24 AM, MNMikeW wrote:
>>
>>> Is there ANYBODY at the FBI that isn't a complete fucking moron?
>>>
>>> http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/08/strzok-cell-phone-scif/
>>>
>>> Released texts between Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who ran the
>>> investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s email
>>> server, and his lover, FBI attorney Lisa Page, reveal the strong
>>> possibility that Strzok used his cell phone in a SCIF — a strict
>>> violation of protecting classified information.
>>>
>>> http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/07/fbi-clinton-emails-marked-classif...
>>>
>>> The FBI didn’t notice that some emails from Hillary Clinton’s private
>>> email server were marked classified with a “(C)” when they were sent —
>>> something that seemingly would have been one of the first and most
>>> obvious checks in an investigation, and one that FBI agents instantly
>>> recognized put the facts at odds with Clinton’s public statements.
>>>
>>> The Intelligence Community Inspector General spotted it after the FBI
>>> missed it, texts between FBI agent Peter Strzok and his mistress, FBI
>>> lawyer Lisa Page, reveal. “Holy cow,” Strzok wrote, “if the FBI missed
>>> this, what else was missed?”
>>
>> Conspiracy theories about the person who is not the President is not
>> going to save the actual President from the Mueller investigation.
>
> Only the whole truth will exonerate Trump and clean out the Deep State.

The whole truth is what's going to sink your orange hero.

From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Full headers:
From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 12:41:14 -0600

From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:49:57 -0000 (UTC)
MNMikeW wrote:

> Carbon wrote:
> > On 02/09/2018 12:55 PM, Dene wrote:
> > >
> > > Only the whole truth will exonerate Trump and clean out the Deep
> > > State.
> >
> > The whole truth is what's going to sink your orange hero.
> >
> It must be hard maintaining 100% confidence when there are zero facts
> supporting your position.

Are you responding to Greg, Carbs or both?

--
Trump: If there is a shutdown I think it would be a tremendously
negative mark on the president of the United States. He’s the one that

From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 10:54:10 -0800
On 2018-02-09 10:41 AM, MNMikeW wrote:
> Carbon wrote:

>>> Only the whole truth will exonerate Trump and clean out the Deep State.
>>
>> The whole truth is what's going to sink your orange hero.
>>
> It must be hard maintaining 100% confidence when there are zero facts
> supporting your position.

The irony...

From: Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:08:05 -0500
On 02/09/2018 01:54 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2018-02-09 10:41 AM, MNMikeW wrote:
>> Carbon wrote:

>>> The whole truth is what's going to sink your orange hero.
>>
>> It must be hard maintaining 100% confidence when there are zero facts
>> supporting your position.
>
> The irony...

He just doesn't see it.

From: Paris Troyka <cnn@fake.news>
Full headers:
From: Paris Troyka <cnn@fake.news>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 10:43:02 -0700
On 2/9/2018 11:54 AM, Alan Baker wrote:
>> It must be hard maintaining 100% confidence when there are zero facts
>> supporting your position.
>
> The irony...

The silencing of the lefatrd.

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Full headers:
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 13:05:49 -0600 (CST)
MNMikeW<mnmiikkew@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> Carbon wrote:

>>> Only the whole truth will exonerate Trump and clean out the Deep State.
>>
>> The whole truth is what's going to sink your orange hero.
>>
> It must be hard maintaining 100% confidence when there are zero facts
> supporting your position.

He has experience in this area.  It never ends well for him or for
 the people who accept his bets.

From: Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:05:24 -0500
On 02/09/2018 01:41 PM, MNMikeW wrote:
> Carbon wrote:

>>> Only the whole truth will exonerate Trump and clean out the Deep
>>> State.
>>
>> The whole truth is what's going to sink your orange hero.
>
> It must be hard maintaining 100% confidence when there are zero facts
> supporting your position.

Poor Mike. This is going to be hard for you.

From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Full headers:
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 13:04:31 -0600 (CST)
Carbon<nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
> On 02/09/2018 12:55 PM, Dene wrote:

>>> Conspiracy theories about the person who is not the President is not
>>> going to save the actual President from the Mueller investigation.
>>
>> Only the whole truth will exonerate Trump and clean out the Deep State.
>
> The whole truth is what's going to sink your orange hero.

An orange pantsuit for your hero.

Your ability to predict the future is very bad.  Where is my $100?

From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Full headers:
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:48:41 -0000 (UTC)
Dene wrote:

> Only the whole truth will exonerate Trump and clean out the Deep
> State.

So if the truth doesn't exonerate Trump and/or his administration and
the Russians... it's not the "truth"?

I think the truth is going to be very painful for you.

--
Trump: If there is a shutdown I think it would be a tremendously
negative mark on the president of the United States. He’s the one that
has to get people together.

Next <
From: michaelunowho <michaelunowho@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 10:23:26 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelunowho@gmail.com
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 10:24:04 AM UTC-5, MNMikeW wrote:
> Is there ANYBODY at the FBI that isn't a complete fucking moron?
>
> http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/08/strzok-cell-phone-scif/
>
> Released texts between Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who ran the
> investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s email
> server, and his lover, FBI attorney Lisa Page, reveal the strong
> possibility that Strzok used his cell phone in a SCIF — a strict
> violation of protecting classified information.
>
> http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/07/fbi-clinton-emails-marked-classif...
>
> The FBI didn’t notice that some emails from Hillary Clinton’s private
> email server were marked classified with a “(C)” when they were sent —
> something that seemingly would have been one of the first and most
> obvious checks in an investigation, and one that FBI agents instantly
> recognized put the facts at odds with Clinton’s public statements..
>
> The Intelligence Community Inspector General spotted it after the FBI
> missed it, texts between FBI agent Peter Strzok and his mistress, FBI
> lawyer Lisa Page, reveal. “Holy cow,” Strzok wrote, “if the FBI missed
> this, what else was missed?”

Notice how Shitstain Baker is begging for attention?