> Prev
From: Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Subject: Irish Mike doubles down on his solemn football promise:
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 09:18:59 -0800 (PST)
From: Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Irish Mike's solemn football promise:

"I am rooting for Clemson to beat the Crimson Shit Kickers by double digits.
In fact, when Clemson wins I am making you this solemn football promise.  I will buy two bags
of grits and take a full color photo of the very first pick-up truck I see!"

Irish Mike doubles down:

I am rooting for Georgia to beat the Crimson Shit Kickers by double digits.
In fact, when Georgia wins I am making you this solemn football promise.  I will buy
two bags of Georgia peaches, four bags of grits and take a full color photo of
the first two pick-up truck I see!

Irish Mike

Proud fan of the Big 10 Champion, and Cotton Bowl Champion
Ohio state Buckeyes.

From: unclejr <watsona64@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 10:37:46 -0800 (PST)
From: unclejr <watsona64@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 11:19:03 AM UTC-6, Irish Ranger wrote:
> Irish Mike's solemn football promise:
>
> "I am rooting for Clemson to beat the Crimson Shit Kickers by double digits.
> In fact, when Clemson wins I am making you this solemn football promise.  I will buy two bags
> of grits and take a full color photo of the very first pick-up truck I see!"
>
> Irish Mike doubles down:
>
> I am rooting for Georgia to beat the Crimson Shit Kickers by double digits.
> In fact, when Georgia wins I am making you this solemn football promise.  I will buy
> two bags of Georgia peaches, four bags of grits and take a full color photo of
> the first two pick-up truck I see!
>
> Irish Mike
>
> Proud fan of the Big 10 Champion, and Cotton Bowl Champion
> Ohio state Buckeyes.

Yay!

Who GAF, really?

From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 19:59:21 GMT
On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 09:18:59 -0800 (PST), Irish Ranger<irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:

>Irish Mike's solemn football promise:
>
>"I am rooting for Clemson to beat the Crimson Shit Kickers by double digits.
>In fact, when Clemson wins I am making you this solemn football promise.  I will buy two bags
>of grits and take a full color photo of the very first pick-up truck I see!"
>
>Irish Mike doubles down:
>
>I am rooting for Georgia to beat the Crimson Shit Kickers by double digits.
>In fact, when Georgia wins I am making you this solemn football promise.  I will buy
>two bags of Georgia peaches, four bags of grits and take a full color photo of
>the first two pick-up truck I see!
>
>Irish Mike

Between Iowa and Clemson you shouldn't have much ass left to lose.
Gee, if Bama lucks up on UGA you will disappear.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

From: Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 17:59:53 -0800 (PST)
From: Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 2:59:24 PM UTC-5, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 09:18:59 -0800 (PST), Irish Ranger
> <irish ranger wrote:
>
> >Irish Mike's solemn football promise:
> >
> >"I am rooting for Clemson to beat the Crimson Shit Kickers by double digits.
> >In fact, when Clemson wins I am making you this solemn football promise.  I will buy two bags
> >of grits and take a full color photo of the very first pick-up truck I see!"
> >
> >Irish Mike doubles down:
> >
> >I am rooting for Georgia to beat the Crimson Shit Kickers by double digits.
> >In fact, when Georgia wins I am making you this solemn football promise.  I will buy
> >two bags of Georgia peaches, four bags of grits and take a full color photo of
> >the first two pick-up truck I see!
> >
> >Irish Mike
>
> Between Iowa and Clemson you shouldn't have much ass left to lose.
> Gee, if Bama lucks up on UGA you will disappear.
>
> Hugh

The Big Ten Conference and Cotton Bowl Champion Ohio State Buckeyes
will never disappear.  They played the Crimson Shit Kickers once in this
century, on January 1, 2015 in the Sugar Bowl and beat them 42-35.

If they ever make winning your Conference a requirement to make the
Final Four, it will be the Crimson Shit Kickers that disappear!

Irish Mike

Next <
From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 11:43:49 GMT
On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 17:59:53 -0800 (PST), Irish Ranger<irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 2:59:24 PM UTC-5, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:

>> Between Iowa and Clemson you shouldn't have much ass left to lose.
>> Gee, if Bama lucks up on UGA you will disappear.
>>
>> Hugh
>
>The Big Ten Conference and Cotton Bowl Champion Ohio State Buckeyes
>will never disappear.  They played the Crimson Shit Kickers once in this
>century, on January 1, 2015 in the Sugar Bowl and beat them 42-35.

What a perfect explanation of "acorn in a windstorm".

>If they ever make winning your Conference a requirement to make the
>Final Four, it will be the Crimson Shit Kickers that disappear!

I'm pleased they prefer to select the 4 best teams, overriding the
conference consideration when advisable. It wasn't the Committee that
eliminated Ohio from consideration, it was Iowa. That obviously makes
Iowa better than UofAL@Auburn.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com