> Prev
From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Left ain't right
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Subject: Left aint right
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 17:42:53 GMT
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 121
Message-ID: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org>
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="92f8f4ca2912ac3c82d9f04a6067d0be";
logging-data="10209"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX19U7/n3GDYEWN75ylxJ5bv9"
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.21/32.243
X-Antivirus: AVG (VPS 180206-0, 02/06/2018), Outbound message
Cancel-Lock: sha1:+Bc2QSHvzAlY4DOPD7+kU6G62L8=
Print Article
Forward Article
Subject: Fwd: "Understanding Trump - A good read!"

"Understanding Trump!  Marshall Kamena is a registered Democrat and
was elected mayor of Livermore, CA.  He ran on the Democratic ticket
as he knew a Bay Area city would never vote for a Republican.  He is
as conservative as they come and I am happy to call him a friend.  He
wrote the following and it is an excellent read: 

On Trump's Lack of Decorum, Dignity, and Statesmanship. My Leftist
friends (as well as many ardent #NeverTrumpers) constantly ask me if
I'm not bothered by Donald Trump's lack of decorum. They ask if I
don't think his tweets are "beneath the dignity of the office."
Here's my answer:

We Right-thinking people have tried dignity.  There could not have
been a man of more quiet dignity than George W. Bush as he suffered
the outrageous lies and politically motivated hatreds that undermined
his presidency. We tried statesmanship. Could there be another human
being on this earth who so desperately prized "collegiality" as John
McCain?  We tried propriety - has there been a nicer human being ever
than Mitt Romney? And the results were always the same. This is
because, while we were playing by the rules of dignity, collegiality
and propriety, the Left has been, for the past 60 years, engaged in a
knife fight where the only rules are those of Saul Alinsky and the
Chicago mob.  

I don't find anything "dignified," "collegial" or "proper" about
Barack Obama's lying about what went down on the streets of Ferguson
in order to ramp up racial hatreds because racial hatreds serve the
Democratic Party. I don't see anything "dignified" in lying about the
deaths of four Americans in Benghazi and imprisoning an innocent
filmmaker to cover your tracks. I don't see anything "statesman-like"
in weaponizing the IRS to be used to destroy your political opponents
and any dissent. Yes, Obama was "articulate" and "polished", but in no
way was he in the least bit "dignified," "collegial" or "proper."

The Left has been engaged in a war against America since the rise of
the Children of the '60s. To them, it has been an all-out war where
nothing is held sacred and nothing is seen as beyond the pale. It has
been a war they've fought with violence, the threat of violence,
demagoguery and lies from day one - the violent take-over of the
universities - until today. The problem is that, through these years,
the Left has been the only side fighting this war. While the Left has
been taking a knife to anyone who stands in their way, the Right has
continued to act with dignity, collegiality and propriety. With Donald
Trump, this all has come to an end. Donald Trump is America 's first
wartime president in the Culture War.

During wartime, things like "dignity" and "collegiality" simply aren't
the most essential qualities one looks for in their warriors. Ulysses
Grant was a drunk whose behavior in peacetime might well have seen him
drummed out of the Army for conduct unbecoming. Had Abraham Lincoln
applied the peacetime rules of propriety and booted Grant, the
Democrats might well still be holding their slaves today. Lincoln
rightly recognized that, "I cannot spare this man. He fights."

General George Patton was a vulgar-talking, son-of-a-bitch. In
peacetime, this might have seen him stripped of rank. But, had
Franklin Roosevelt applied the normal rules of decorum then, Hitler
and the Socialists would barely be five decades into their
thousand-year Reich. Trump is fighting. And what's particularly
delicious is that, like Patton standing over the battlefield as his
tanks obliterated Rommel's, he's shouting, "You magnificent bastards,
I read your book!" That is just the icing on the cake, but it's
wonderful to see that not only is Trump fighting, he's defeating the
Left using their own tactics. That book is Saul Alinsky's Rules for
Radicals - a book so essential to the Liberals' war against America
that it is and was the playbook for the entire Obama administration
and the subject of Hillary Clinton's senior thesis. It is a book of
such pure evil, that, just as the rest of us would dedicate our book
to those we most love or those to whom we are most indebted, Alinsky
dedicated his book to Lucifer.  

Trump's tweets may seem rash and unconsidered but, in reality, he is
doing exactly what Alinsky suggested his followers do. First, instead
of going after "the fake media" - and they are so fake that they have
literally gotten every single significant story of the past 60 years
not just wrong, but diametrically opposed to the truth, from the Tet
Offensive to Benghazi, to what really happened on the streets of
Ferguson, Missouri - Trump isolated CNN. He made it personal.  Then,
just as Alinsky suggests, he employs ridicule which Alinsky described
as "the most powerful weapon of all." .. Most importantly, Trump's
tweets have put CNN in an untenable and unwinnable position. .. They
need to respond. This leaves them with only two choices. They can
either "go high" (as Michelle would would say and Hillary
disingenuously declare of herself and the fake news would
disingenuously report as the truth) and begin to honestly and
accurately report the news or they can double-down on their usual
tactics and hope to defeat Trump with twice their usual hysteria and
demagoguery. The problem for CNN (et al.) with the former is that, if
they were to start honestly reporting the news, that would be the end
of the Democratic Party they serve.  It is nothing but the incessant
use of fake news (read: propaganda) that keeps the Left alive.
Imagine, for example, if CNN had honestly and accurately reported
then-candidate Barack Obama's close ties to foreign terrorists (Rashid
Khalidi), domestic terrorists (William Ayers), the mafia (Tony Rezko)
or the true evils of his spiritual mentor, Jeremiah Wright's church.
Imagine if they had honestly and accurately conveyed the evils of the
Obama administration's weaponizing of the IRS to be used against their
political opponents or his running of guns to the Mexican cartels or
the truth about the murder of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and the
Obama administration's cover-up.


So, to my friends on the Left - and the #NeverTrumpers as well - do I
wish we lived in a time when our president could be "collegial" and
"dignified" and "proper"? Of course I do. These aren't those times.
This is war. And it's a war that the Left has been fighting without
opposition for the past 50 years. So, say anything you want about this
president - I get it - he can be vulgar, he can be crude, he can be
undignified at times. I don't care. I can't spare this man. He fights 
for America! 


Posted by Hugh


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com 

	
From: Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger <damonhynes@gmail.com>
Subject: Left ain't right
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.107.12.227 with SMTP id 96mr2396254iom.106.1517941304659;
Tue, 06 Feb 2018 10:21:44 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.157.112.141 with SMTP id l13mr142224otj.1.1517941304327;
Tue, 06 Feb 2018 10:21:44 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin1!goblin3!goblin.stu.neva.ru!news.misty.com!border2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!w142no72685ita.0!news-out.google.com!k194ni17itb.0!nntp.google.com!o66no72894ita.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 10:21:44 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=98.188.209.134;
posting-account=WDTASAkAAADDJylmSldmSPZvGH733_ZM
NNTP-Posting-Host: 98.188.209.134
References: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <7e4a7538-f5d0-4e3b-8764-6576407704bf@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Left aint right
From: "Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger" <damonhynes@gmail.com>
Injection-Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 18:21:44 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Lines: 0
Print Article
Forward Article
Yep. Thanks! 

	
From: Eric Ramon <ramon.eric@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Left ain't right
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.107.201.149 with SMTP id z143mr2386587iof.129.1517942557908;
Tue, 06 Feb 2018 10:42:37 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.157.113.143 with SMTP id o15mr148663otj.6.1517942557807;
Tue, 06 Feb 2018 10:42:37 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!peer01.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!o66no79340ita.0!news-out.google.com!k194ni102itb.0!nntp.google.com!w142no79228ita.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 10:42:37 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=174.25.120.42;
posting-account=ip6U9woAAABL4hpMKJf4mBClfg4_MPrD
NNTP-Posting-Host: 174.25.120.42
References: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <8f9a2446-8443-4365-8a1f-800d7cb4720a@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Left aint right
From: Eric Ramon <ramon.eric@gmail.com>
Injection-Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 18:42:37 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Received-Body-CRC: 978931484
X-Received-Bytes: 3719
Print Article
Forward Article
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 9:42:54 AM UTC-8, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> Subject: Fwd: "Understanding Trump - A good read!"
> 
> "Understanding Trump!  Marshall Kamena is a registered Democrat and
> was elected mayor of Livermore, CA.  He ran on the Democratic ticket
> as he knew a Bay Area city would never vote for a Republican.  He is
> as conservative as they come and I am happy to call him a friend.  He
> wrote the following and it is an excellent read: 
> 

Hugh, you make me worry about the military. You've told us many times that you were in a position of
responsibility. How could that be? Do they often promote the dullest, most gullible? 

I wonder if that's where you developed your routine, that "you can be my clerk" thing. I picture
hundreds, maybe thousands of young soldiers rolling their eyes and ignoring whatever it was you told
them. Or, worse, believing what you told them!

Perhaps you were able to succeed in the military because you'd accept whatever was presented to you,
without question. Maybe that's the key. Maybe the members of the armed forces are not supposed to
think.

This absurd column you've shared with us was, naturally, not written by any Democratic Mayor of
anywhere but by a blowhard right-winger who, no surprise, likes the Blowhard-in-Chief.

His name is Evan Sayet, who I never heard of. Have you? Here's what he writes on his website: "Evan
has become the nation’s leading conservative, political comedian, an in-demand Master of Ceremony
for Republican and conservative events"

Not just a popular comedian. No! the *leading* comedian! In-demand! The Heritage Foundation, trying
to make him look important for some event they hosted, called him a "political commentator and top
Hollywood writer and producer".

Top Hollywood writer. So what did he write? "Dodo", a one man show starring Bob Golub. And he
appears to have been a writer for Bill Maher, for what IMDB calls "unknown episodes". 

So...we have someone who puffs up his accomplishments, described by some group as more than what he
is, who's in favor of a guy (that's Trump) who came into the Presidency lying and hasn't stopped
since.

And then somebody, somewhere along the line, decides that's not enough and lies straight out that a
Democrat wrote it. And you fall for it.

Typical right-wing stuff. No wonder you're Nazi-neutral. 

	
From: JGibson <james.m.gibson@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Left ain't right
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.36.7.204 with SMTP id f195mr2624570itf.37.1517944370404;
Tue, 06 Feb 2018 11:12:50 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.157.87.132 with SMTP id q4mr151106oth.2.1517944370270; Tue,
06 Feb 2018 11:12:50 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!peer02.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!o66no88657ita.0!news-out.google.com!k194ni102itb.0!nntp.google.com!w142no88736ita.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 11:12:50 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <8f9a2446-8443-4365-8a1f-800d7cb4720a@googlegroups.com>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=66.11.4.30; posting-account=lUSMzgoAAAD9pSEBNh2hXYPAopRTqF2m
NNTP-Posting-Host: 66.11.4.30
References: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org> <8f9a2446-8443-4365-8a1f-800d7cb4720a@googlegroups.com>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <e2b0f086-d001-478c-bc20-621f377accfc@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Left aint right
From: JGibson <james.m.gibson@gmail.com>
Injection-Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 19:12:50 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Lines: 47
X-Received-Body-CRC: 2498234130
X-Received-Bytes: 3454
Print Article
Forward Article
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 1:42:40 PM UTC-5, Eric Ramon wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 9:42:54 AM UTC-8, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> > Subject: Fwd: "Understanding Trump - A good read!"
> > 
> > "Understanding Trump!  Marshall Kamena is a registered Democrat and
> > was elected mayor of Livermore, CA.  He ran on the Democratic ticket
> > as he knew a Bay Area city would never vote for a Republican.  He is
> > as conservative as they come and I am happy to call him a friend.  He
> > wrote the following and it is an excellent read: 
> > 
> 
> Hugh, you make me worry about the military. You've told us many times that you were in a position
of responsibility. How could that be? Do they often promote the dullest, most gullible? 
> 
> I wonder if that's where you developed your routine, that "you can be my clerk" thing. I picture
hundreds, maybe thousands of young soldiers rolling their eyes and ignoring whatever it was you told
them. Or, worse, believing what you told them!
> 
> Perhaps you were able to succeed in the military because you'd accept whatever was presented to
you, without question. Maybe that's the key. Maybe the members of the armed forces are not supposed
to think.
> 
> This absurd column you've shared with us was, naturally, not written by any Democratic Mayor of
anywhere but by a blowhard right-winger who, no surprise, likes the Blowhard-in-Chief.
> 
> His name is Evan Sayet, who I never heard of. Have you? Here's what he writes on his website:
"Evan has become the nation’s leading conservative, political comedian, an in-demand Master of
Ceremony for Republican and conservative events"
> 
> Not just a popular comedian. No! the *leading* comedian! In-demand! 

I did think a couple of lines in this were absolute howlers.

Such as:

There could not have been a man of more quiet dignity than George W. Bush 

has there been a nicer human being ever than Mitt Romney?

Plus the many references to Saul Alinsky. 

	
From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Left ain't right
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Subject: Re: Left aint right
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 22:04:12 GMT
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 23
Message-ID: <5a7a2635.635563921@news.eternal-september.org>
References: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org> <8f9a2446-8443-4365-8a1f-800d7cb4720a@googlegroups.com> <e2b0f086-d001-478c-bc20-621f377accfc@googlegroups.com>
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="92f8f4ca2912ac3c82d9f04a6067d0be";
logging-data="7189"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1+Jh7dpD5Y2Q/0NCPUMLovh"
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.21/32.243
X-Antivirus: AVG (VPS 180206-2, 02/06/2018), Outbound message
Cancel-Lock: sha1:WrCXx2f3O7FNZhLoycztmr/ct0o=
Print Article
Forward Article
On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 11:12:50 -0800 (PST), JGibson<james.m.gibson@gmail.com> wrote:


>I did think a couple of lines in this were absolute howlers.
>
>Such as:
>
>There could not have been a man of more quiet dignity than George W. Bush 
>
>has there been a nicer human being ever than Mitt Romney?
>
>Plus the many references to Saul Alinsky.

You read more of the article than I did.

Hugh


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com 

	
From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Left ain't right
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Subject: Re: Left aint right
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 22:02:55 GMT
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 51
Message-ID: <5a7a20c6.634173687@news.eternal-september.org>
References: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org> <8f9a2446-8443-4365-8a1f-800d7cb4720a@googlegroups.com>
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="92f8f4ca2912ac3c82d9f04a6067d0be";
logging-data="7189"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX19X9l2UFy4cx63MK5wvclGq"
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.21/32.243
X-Antivirus: AVG (VPS 180206-2, 02/06/2018), Outbound message
Cancel-Lock: sha1:34jplRNFsklk5h0Qj5VFVcu4za4=
Print Article
Forward Article
On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 10:42:37 -0800 (PST), Eric Ramon<ramon.eric@gmail.com> wrote:


>Hugh, you make me worry about the military. 

That's pretty stupid - I retired from AcDu 1 July 1978.

>You've told us many times that =
>you were in a position of responsibility. How could that be? Do they often =
>promote the dullest, most gullible? 

If so I would be saluting you.

>I wonder if that's where you developed your routine, that "you can be my cl=
>erk" thing. 

That's about the limit of your ability.

>I picture hundreds, maybe thousands of young soldiers rolling t=
>heir eyes and ignoring whatever it was you told them. Or, worse, believing =
>what you told them!

Was that when you were running to Canada to avoid the military?

There were no soldiers in the Navy when I was on AcDu.

>Perhaps you were able to succeed in the military because you'd accept whate=
>ver was presented to you, without question. Maybe that's the key. Maybe the=
> members of the armed forces are not supposed to think.

You may be that weak, I'm not. 

>And then somebody, somewhere along the line, decides that's not enough and =
>lies straight out that a Democrat wrote it. And you fall for it.

That's where you are a dumb shit. I have no idea who wrote it and
don't care. It serves my purpose.

Speaking of "really stupid", you read it - and clerked it.

And you do the supremely idiotic thing - you disagree but are not half
intelligent enough to counter. That's what all liberals do and for the
same reason.

Hugh

---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com 

	
From: unclejr <watsona64@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Left ain't right
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.107.190.199 with SMTP id o190mr3577615iof.32.1517983848058;
Tue, 06 Feb 2018 22:10:48 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.157.14.146 with SMTP id 18mr227098otj.10.1517983847935; Tue,
06 Feb 2018 22:10:47 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!peer02.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!w142no246734ita.0!news-out.google.com!k194ni740itb.0!nntp.google.com!w142no246731ita.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 22:10:47 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <8f9a2446-8443-4365-8a1f-800d7cb4720a@googlegroups.com>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=74.36.111.234;
posting-account=iqDeQggAAABL7J-Gwy5BKoVAxTSGbvbE
NNTP-Posting-Host: 74.36.111.234
References: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org> <8f9a2446-8443-4365-8a1f-800d7cb4720a@googlegroups.com>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <ae6c204e-d765-4a02-8142-a369ee253b14@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Left aint right
From: unclejr <watsona64@gmail.com>
Injection-Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 06:10:48 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Lines: 51
X-Received-Body-CRC: 134964805
X-Received-Bytes: 4006
Print Article
Forward Article
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 12:42:40 PM UTC-6, Eric Ramon wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 9:42:54 AM UTC-8, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> > Subject: Fwd: "Understanding Trump - A good read!"
> > 
> > "Understanding Trump!  Marshall Kamena is a registered Democrat and
> > was elected mayor of Livermore, CA.  He ran on the Democratic ticket
> > as he knew a Bay Area city would never vote for a Republican.  He is
> > as conservative as they come and I am happy to call him a friend.  He
> > wrote the following and it is an excellent read: 
> > 
> 
> Hugh, you make me worry about the military. You've told us many times that you were in a position
of responsibility. How could that be? Do they often promote the dullest, most gullible? 
> 
> I wonder if that's where you developed your routine, that "you can be my clerk" thing. I picture
hundreds, maybe thousands of young soldiers rolling their eyes and ignoring whatever it was you told
them. Or, worse, believing what you told them!
> 
> Perhaps you were able to succeed in the military because you'd accept whatever was presented to
you, without question. Maybe that's the key. Maybe the members of the armed forces are not supposed
to think.
> 
> This absurd column you've shared with us was, naturally, not written by any Democratic Mayor of
anywhere but by a blowhard right-winger who, no surprise, likes the Blowhard-in-Chief.
> 
> His name is Evan Sayet, who I never heard of. Have you? Here's what he writes on his website:
"Evan has become the nation’s leading conservative, political comedian, an in-demand Master of
Ceremony for Republican and conservative events"
> 
> Not just a popular comedian. No! the *leading* comedian! In-demand! The Heritage Foundation,
trying to make him look important for some event they hosted, called him a "political commentator
and top Hollywood writer and producer".
> 
> Top Hollywood writer. So what did he write? "Dodo", a one man show starring Bob Golub. And he
appears to have been a writer for Bill Maher, for what IMDB calls "unknown episodes". 
> 
> So...we have someone who puffs up his accomplishments, described by some group as more than what
he is, who's in favor of a guy (that's Trump) who came into the Presidency lying and hasn't stopped
since.
> 
> And then somebody, somewhere along the line, decides that's not enough and lies straight out that
a Democrat wrote it. And you fall for it.
> 
> Typical right-wing stuff. No wonder you're Nazi-neutral.

POTD. 

	
From: Futbol Phan <sgzphd@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Left ain't right
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.36.7.204 with SMTP id f195mr3311258itf.37.1517964546041;
Tue, 06 Feb 2018 16:49:06 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.157.113.143 with SMTP id o15mr192099otj.6.1517964545830;
Tue, 06 Feb 2018 16:49:05 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin3!goblin.stu.neva.ru!news.misty.com!border2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!w142no182760ita.0!news-out.google.com!k194ni473itb.0!nntp.google.com!o66no181937ita.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 16:49:05 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=2600:1700:b350:6250:d85a:5f5e:18a0:b7f4;
posting-account=BwuRzQoAAAA_RrIk1IT5usgvM0qE7rZV
NNTP-Posting-Host: 2600:1700:b350:6250:d85a:5f5e:18a0:b7f4
References: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <5fc9aedf-986b-4310-87b5-3eecb73e41e0@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Left aint right
From: Futbol Phan <sgzphd@gmail.com>
Injection-Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 00:49:06 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Lines: 118
Print Article
Forward Article
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 11:42:54 AM UTC-6, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> Subject: Fwd: "Understanding Trump - A good read!"
> 
> "Understanding Trump!  Marshall Kamena is a registered Democrat and
> was elected mayor of Livermore, CA.  He ran on the Democratic ticket
> as he knew a Bay Area city would never vote for a Republican.  He is
> as conservative as they come and I am happy to call him a friend.  He
> wrote the following and it is an excellent read: 
> 
> On Trump's Lack of Decorum, Dignity, and Statesmanship. My Leftist
> friends (as well as many ardent #NeverTrumpers) constantly ask me if
> I'm not bothered by Donald Trump's lack of decorum. They ask if I
> don't think his tweets are "beneath the dignity of the office."
> Here's my answer:
> 
> We Right-thinking people have tried dignity.  There could not have
> been a man of more quiet dignity than George W. Bush as he suffered
> the outrageous lies and politically motivated hatreds that undermined
> his presidency. We tried statesmanship. Could there be another human
> being on this earth who so desperately prized "collegiality" as John
> McCain?  We tried propriety - has there been a nicer human being ever
> than Mitt Romney? And the results were always the same. This is
> because, while we were playing by the rules of dignity, collegiality
> and propriety, the Left has been, for the past 60 years, engaged in a
> knife fight where the only rules are those of Saul Alinsky and the
> Chicago mob.  
> 
> I don't find anything "dignified," "collegial" or "proper" about
> Barack Obama's lying about what went down on the streets of Ferguson
> in order to ramp up racial hatreds because racial hatreds serve the
> Democratic Party. I don't see anything "dignified" in lying about the
> deaths of four Americans in Benghazi and imprisoning an innocent
> filmmaker to cover your tracks. I don't see anything "statesman-like"
> in weaponizing the IRS to be used to destroy your political opponents
> and any dissent. Yes, Obama was "articulate" and "polished", but in no
> way was he in the least bit "dignified," "collegial" or "proper."
> 
> The Left has been engaged in a war against America since the rise of
> the Children of the '60s. To them, it has been an all-out war where
> nothing is held sacred and nothing is seen as beyond the pale. It has
> been a war they've fought with violence, the threat of violence,
> demagoguery and lies from day one - the violent take-over of the
> universities - until today. The problem is that, through these years,
> the Left has been the only side fighting this war. While the Left has
> been taking a knife to anyone who stands in their way, the Right has
> continued to act with dignity, collegiality and propriety. With Donald
> Trump, this all has come to an end. Donald Trump is America 's first
> wartime president in the Culture War.
> 
> During wartime, things like "dignity" and "collegiality" simply aren't
> the most essential qualities one looks for in their warriors. Ulysses
> Grant was a drunk whose behavior in peacetime might well have seen him
> drummed out of the Army for conduct unbecoming. Had Abraham Lincoln
> applied the peacetime rules of propriety and booted Grant, the
> Democrats might well still be holding their slaves today. Lincoln
> rightly recognized that, "I cannot spare this man. He fights."
> 
> General George Patton was a vulgar-talking, son-of-a-bitch. In
> peacetime, this might have seen him stripped of rank. But, had
> Franklin Roosevelt applied the normal rules of decorum then, Hitler
> and the Socialists would barely be five decades into their
> thousand-year Reich. Trump is fighting. And what's particularly
> delicious is that, like Patton standing over the battlefield as his
> tanks obliterated Rommel's, he's shouting, "You magnificent bastards,
> I read your book!" That is just the icing on the cake, but it's
> wonderful to see that not only is Trump fighting, he's defeating the
> Left using their own tactics. That book is Saul Alinsky's Rules for
> Radicals - a book so essential to the Liberals' war against America
> that it is and was the playbook for the entire Obama administration
> and the subject of Hillary Clinton's senior thesis. It is a book of
> such pure evil, that, just as the rest of us would dedicate our book
> to those we most love or those to whom we are most indebted, Alinsky
> dedicated his book to Lucifer.  
> 
> Trump's tweets may seem rash and unconsidered but, in reality, he is
> doing exactly what Alinsky suggested his followers do. First, instead
> of going after "the fake media" - and they are so fake that they have
> literally gotten every single significant story of the past 60 years
> not just wrong, but diametrically opposed to the truth, from the Tet
> Offensive to Benghazi, to what really happened on the streets of
> Ferguson, Missouri - Trump isolated CNN. He made it personal.  Then,
> just as Alinsky suggests, he employs ridicule which Alinsky described
> as "the most powerful weapon of all." .. Most importantly, Trump's
> tweets have put CNN in an untenable and unwinnable position. .. They
> need to respond. This leaves them with only two choices. They can
> either "go high" (as Michelle would would say and Hillary
> disingenuously declare of herself and the fake news would
> disingenuously report as the truth) and begin to honestly and
> accurately report the news or they can double-down on their usual
> tactics and hope to defeat Trump with twice their usual hysteria and
> demagoguery. The problem for CNN (et al.) with the former is that, if
> they were to start honestly reporting the news, that would be the end
> of the Democratic Party they serve.  It is nothing but the incessant
> use of fake news (read: propaganda) that keeps the Left alive.
> Imagine, for example, if CNN had honestly and accurately reported
> then-candidate Barack Obama's close ties to foreign terrorists (Rashid
> Khalidi), domestic terrorists (William Ayers), the mafia (Tony Rezko)
> or the true evils of his spiritual mentor, Jeremiah Wright's church.
> Imagine if they had honestly and accurately conveyed the evils of the
> Obama administration's weaponizing of the IRS to be used against their
> political opponents or his running of guns to the Mexican cartels or
> the truth about the murder of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and the
> Obama administration's cover-up.
> 
> 
> So, to my friends on the Left - and the #NeverTrumpers as well - do I
> wish we lived in a time when our president could be "collegial" and
> "dignified" and "proper"? Of course I do. These aren't those times.
> This is war. And it's a war that the Left has been fighting without
> opposition for the past 50 years. So, say anything you want about this
> president - I get it - he can be vulgar, he can be crude, he can be
> undignified at times. I don't care. I can't spare this man. He fights 
> for America! 
> 
> 
> Posted by Hugh
> 

Back at your lying, I see. 

	
From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Left ain't right
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!aioe.org!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Subject: Re: Left aint right
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 14:12:37 GMT
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 19
Message-ID: <5a7b0786.693244843@news.eternal-september.org>
References: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org> <5fc9aedf-986b-4310-87b5-3eecb73e41e0@googlegroups.com>
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="de6ccd79cc52fb8700905a67a2725047";
logging-data="22004"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX19XHqDJKJVe3c2EvwKBOdjN"
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.21/32.243
X-Antivirus: AVG (VPS 180207-0, 02/07/2018), Outbound message
Cancel-Lock: sha1:KX3BNGa22ucI5y9gjbJpih5fqAw=
Print Article
Forward Article
On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 16:49:05 -0800 (PST), Futbol Phan<sgzphd@gmail.com> wrote:


>Back at your lying, I see.

You need to take a break from being a son of a bitch. Your consistency
is not impressive.

You can start by telling me how I lied by posting a quote.

I don't think you are that smart or that honest.

Hugh

---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com 

	
From: Some dued <theodoreward@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Left ain't right
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.36.65.7 with SMTP id x7mr5281843ita.48.1518035002204;
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 12:23:22 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.157.76.145 with SMTP id m17mr329803otf.11.1518035001929;
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 12:23:21 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!newsgate.cuhk.edu.hk!border2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!w142no487972ita.0!news-out.google.com!k194ni1595itb.0!nntp.google.com!w142no487970ita.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 12:23:21 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <5a7b0786.693244843@news.eternal-september.org>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=172.58.67.200;
posting-account=Na0tPQoAAAB2_fTa_mA9N3YmJNVtfLxn
NNTP-Posting-Host: 172.58.67.200
References: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org>
<5fc9aedf-986b-4310-87b5-3eecb73e41e0@googlegroups.com> <5a7b0786.693244843@news.eternal-september.org>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <3f8d4574-3207-43f6-b428-ee3eecd7af57@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Left aint right
From: Some dued <theodoreward@gmail.com>
Injection-Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 20:23:22 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Lines: 0
Print Article
Forward Article
Apparently you didn't post a quote, you posted a lie. 

	
From: Futbol Phan <sgzphd@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Left ain't right
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.36.65.209 with SMTP id b78mr5635051itd.15.1518035895268;
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 12:38:15 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.157.63.152 with SMTP id r24mr334154otc.0.1518035895109; Wed,
07 Feb 2018 12:38:15 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!newsgate.cuhk.edu.hk!border2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!o66no492280ita.0!news-out.google.com!k194ni1595itb.0!nntp.google.com!w142no492487ita.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 12:38:14 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <3f8d4574-3207-43f6-b428-ee3eecd7af57@googlegroups.com>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=129.105.146.200;
posting-account=BwuRzQoAAAA_RrIk1IT5usgvM0qE7rZV
NNTP-Posting-Host: 129.105.146.200
References: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org>
<5fc9aedf-986b-4310-87b5-3eecb73e41e0@googlegroups.com> <5a7b0786.693244843@news.eternal-september.org>
<3f8d4574-3207-43f6-b428-ee3eecd7af57@googlegroups.com>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <1f862fe1-ef03-4dcb-acd8-0927b0d5a460@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Left aint right
From: Futbol Phan <sgzphd@gmail.com>
Injection-Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 20:38:15 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Lines: 3
Print Article
Forward Article
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 2:23:24 PM UTC-6, Some dued wrote:
> Apparently you didn't post a quote, you posted a lie.

For someone who likes to play dumn all the time, he's pretty dumn. 

	
From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Left ain't right
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Subject: Re: Left aint right
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 21:43:21 GMT
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 17
Message-ID: <5a7b728e.720644906@news.eternal-september.org>
References: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org> <5fc9aedf-986b-4310-87b5-3eecb73e41e0@googlegroups.com> <5a7b0786.693244843@news.eternal-september.org> <3f8d4574-3207-43f6-b428-ee3eecd7af57@googlegroups.com> <1f862fe1-ef03-4dcb-acd8-0927b0d5a460@googlegroups.com>
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="de6ccd79cc52fb8700905a67a2725047";
logging-data="30295"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX195yBFCCP0ccSx5e1m9AMcf"
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.21/32.243
X-Antivirus: AVG (VPS 180207-2, 02/07/2018), Outbound message
Cancel-Lock: sha1:KhPap+AiCMRA9qy3Mk6bwLYl/ok=
Print Article
Forward Article
On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 12:38:14 -0800 (PST), Futbol Phan<sgzphd@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 2:23:24 PM UTC-6, Some dued wrote:
>> Apparently you didn't post a quote, you posted a lie.
>
>For someone who likes to play dumn all the time, he's pretty dumn.

You sorry piece of shit where did I lie?

Hugh


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com 

	
From: Futbol Phan <sgzphd@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Left ain't right
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.107.82.26 with SMTP id g26mr6216586iob.38.1518066490890;
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 21:08:10 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.157.63.152 with SMTP id r24mr381714otc.0.1518066490777; Wed,
07 Feb 2018 21:08:10 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!feeder.usenetexpress.com!feeder-in1.iad1.usenetexpress.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!w142no615559ita.0!news-out.google.com!k194ni2091itb.0!nntp.google.com!o66no616700ita.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 21:08:10 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <5a7b728e.720644906@news.eternal-september.org>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=2600:1700:b350:6250:2513:8874:dd40:95ce;
posting-account=BwuRzQoAAAA_RrIk1IT5usgvM0qE7rZV
NNTP-Posting-Host: 2600:1700:b350:6250:2513:8874:dd40:95ce
References: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org>
<5fc9aedf-986b-4310-87b5-3eecb73e41e0@googlegroups.com> <5a7b0786.693244843@news.eternal-september.org>
<3f8d4574-3207-43f6-b428-ee3eecd7af57@googlegroups.com> <1f862fe1-ef03-4dcb-acd8-0927b0d5a460@googlegroups.com>
<5a7b728e.720644906@news.eternal-september.org>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <241eddeb-bc57-4526-8c7d-444d4c13ea84@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Left aint right
From: Futbol Phan <sgzphd@gmail.com>
Injection-Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 05:08:10 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Lines: 14
Print Article
Forward Article
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 3:43:23 PM UTC-6, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 12:38:14 -0800 (PST), Futbol Phan
><sgzphd@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> >On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 2:23:24 PM UTC-6, Some dued wrote:
> >> Apparently you didn't post a quote, you posted a lie.
> >
> >For someone who likes to play dumn all the time, he's pretty dumn.
> 
> You sorry piece of shit where did I lie?
> 
> Hugh
> 

Sorry, you are too stoopid to get it.  Keep posting that crap. 

	
From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Left ain't right
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Subject: Re: Left aint right
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 12:45:59 GMT
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 33
Message-ID: <5a7c44b1.774439875@news.eternal-september.org>
References: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org> <5fc9aedf-986b-4310-87b5-3eecb73e41e0@googlegroups.com> <5a7b0786.693244843@news.eternal-september.org> <3f8d4574-3207-43f6-b428-ee3eecd7af57@googlegroups.com> <1f862fe1-ef03-4dcb-acd8-0927b0d5a460@googlegroups.com> <5a7b728e.720644906@news.eternal-september.org> <241eddeb-bc57-4526-8c7d-444d4c13ea84@googlegroups.com>
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="f56812dfc5cece1baa279fb8937df923";
logging-data="15930"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/wB3icEzGUIT7N/HJxTuRV"
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.21/32.243
X-Antivirus: AVG (VPS 180208-0, 02/08/2018), Outbound message
Cancel-Lock: sha1:sQKgRHmOwc0LuTIe+PBz2QwdKw0=
Print Article
Forward Article
On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 21:08:10 -0800 (PST), Futbol Phan<sgzphd@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 3:43:23 PM UTC-6, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
>> On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 12:38:14 -0800 (PST), Futbol Phan
>><sgzphd@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 
>> >On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 2:23:24 PM UTC-6, Some dued wrote:
>> >> Apparently you didn't post a quote, you posted a lie.
>> >
>> >For someone who likes to play dumn all the time, he's pretty dumn.
>> 
>> You sorry piece of shit where did I lie?
>> 
>> Hugh
>> 
>
>Sorry, you are too stoopid to get it.  Keep posting that crap.  

Where did I lie Professor Dipshit?

Your moronic attempts to evade the question are noted.

And I will keep posting until you are honorable enough to answer the
question.

Hugh


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com 

	
From: Some dued <theodoreward@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Left ain't right
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.36.28.135 with SMTP id c129mr785671itc.6.1518134223202;
Thu, 08 Feb 2018 15:57:03 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.157.87.132 with SMTP id q4mr53080oth.2.1518134222881; Thu,
08 Feb 2018 15:57:02 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!news.unit0.net!peer01.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!o66no940312ita.0!news-out.google.com!k194ni3125itb.0!nntp.google.com!w142no939011ita.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 15:57:02 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <5a7c44b1.774439875@news.eternal-september.org>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=98.178.144.228;
posting-account=Na0tPQoAAAB2_fTa_mA9N3YmJNVtfLxn
NNTP-Posting-Host: 98.178.144.228
References: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org>
<5fc9aedf-986b-4310-87b5-3eecb73e41e0@googlegroups.com> <5a7b0786.693244843@news.eternal-september.org>
<3f8d4574-3207-43f6-b428-ee3eecd7af57@googlegroups.com> <1f862fe1-ef03-4dcb-acd8-0927b0d5a460@googlegroups.com>
<5a7b728e.720644906@news.eternal-september.org> <241eddeb-bc57-4526-8c7d-444d4c13ea84@googlegroups.com>
<5a7c44b1.774439875@news.eternal-september.org>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <8a9228b4-4a50-497d-be90-646fe747d636@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Left aint right
From: Some dued <theodoreward@gmail.com>
Injection-Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 23:57:03 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
X-Received-Body-CRC: 2652549923
X-Received-Bytes: 1735
Print Article
Forward Article
If it makes you feel better I'm willing to stipulate that you're just a willful dupe who is too
stupid to know any better or to dishonest to care. 

	
From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Left ain't right
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Subject: Re: Left aint right
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 12:16:59 GMT
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 21
Message-ID: <5a7d8f27.859037875@news.eternal-september.org>
References: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org> <5fc9aedf-986b-4310-87b5-3eecb73e41e0@googlegroups.com> <5a7b0786.693244843@news.eternal-september.org> <3f8d4574-3207-43f6-b428-ee3eecd7af57@googlegroups.com> <1f862fe1-ef03-4dcb-acd8-0927b0d5a460@googlegroups.com> <5a7b728e.720644906@news.eternal-september.org> <241eddeb-bc57-4526-8c7d-444d4c13ea84@googlegroups.com> <5a7c44b1.774439875@news.eternal-september.org> <8a9228b4-4a50-497d-be90-646fe747d636@googlegroups.com>
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="365d31392cbb8c0f61da8ceb9e1c4643";
logging-data="11203"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX19OZNGDTmzo/rjy19h/2eJN"
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.21/32.243
X-Antivirus: AVG (VPS 180209-0, 02/09/2018), Outbound message
Cancel-Lock: sha1:FwuSTVuf++lWAcH7EO7aVVtqyiQ=
Print Article
Forward Article
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 15:57:02 -0800 (PST), Some dued<theodoreward@gmail.com> wrote:

>If it makes you feel better I'm willing to stipulate that you're just a willful dupe who is too
stupid to know any better or to dishonest to care.

The only thing that might make me feel better is if white trash like
you and dipshit ceased to exist.

But that would be a problem, too. There would not be enough sorry
asses left for me to irritate and cause them lie about me because they
are too intellectually limited to do anything else.

Just another Catch 22.

Hugh


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com 

	
From: Some dued <theodoreward@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Left ain't right
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.36.228.130 with SMTP id o124mr2098672ith.37.1518182225102;
Fri, 09 Feb 2018 05:17:05 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.157.11.124 with SMTP id p57mr142507otd.5.1518182224824; Fri,
09 Feb 2018 05:17:04 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!w142no1133107ita.0!news-out.google.com!k194ni3917itb.0!nntp.google.com!o66no1134526ita.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 05:17:04 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <5a7d8f27.859037875@news.eternal-september.org>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=98.178.144.228;
posting-account=Na0tPQoAAAB2_fTa_mA9N3YmJNVtfLxn
NNTP-Posting-Host: 98.178.144.228
References: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org>
<5fc9aedf-986b-4310-87b5-3eecb73e41e0@googlegroups.com> <5a7b0786.693244843@news.eternal-september.org>
<3f8d4574-3207-43f6-b428-ee3eecd7af57@googlegroups.com> <1f862fe1-ef03-4dcb-acd8-0927b0d5a460@googlegroups.com>
<5a7b728e.720644906@news.eternal-september.org> <241eddeb-bc57-4526-8c7d-444d4c13ea84@googlegroups.com>
<5a7c44b1.774439875@news.eternal-september.org> <8a9228b4-4a50-497d-be90-646fe747d636@googlegroups.com>
<5a7d8f27.859037875@news.eternal-september.org>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <eb5c97ef-8c8b-4c8f-a03f-95af9442a75c@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Left aint right
From: Some dued <theodoreward@gmail.com>
Injection-Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 13:17:05 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Lines: 0
Print Article
Forward Article
Just trying to help. 

	
From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Left ain't right
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Subject: Re: Left aint right
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 14:44:40 GMT
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 15
Message-ID: <5a7db389.868352515@news.eternal-september.org>
References: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org> <5fc9aedf-986b-4310-87b5-3eecb73e41e0@googlegroups.com> <5a7b0786.693244843@news.eternal-september.org> <3f8d4574-3207-43f6-b428-ee3eecd7af57@googlegroups.com> <1f862fe1-ef03-4dcb-acd8-0927b0d5a460@googlegroups.com> <5a7b728e.720644906@news.eternal-september.org> <241eddeb-bc57-4526-8c7d-444d4c13ea84@googlegroups.com> <5a7c44b1.774439875@news.eternal-september.org> <8a9228b4-4a50-497d-be90-646fe747d636@googlegroups.com> <5a7d8f27.859037875@news.eternal-september.org> <eb5c97ef-8c8b-4c8f-a03f-95af9442a75c@googlegroups.com>
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="365d31392cbb8c0f61da8ceb9e1c4643";
logging-data="8740"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX19gNAGUH7AmT5WRlmWP3N1R"
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.21/32.243
X-Antivirus: AVG (VPS 180209-0, 02/09/2018), Outbound message
Cancel-Lock: sha1:w468eWZ0ikyuzCkQNd75PitTByE=
Print Article
Forward Article
On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 05:17:04 -0800 (PST), Some dued<theodoreward@gmail.com> wrote:

>Just trying to help.

Worthwhile help is always appreciated regardless of the source. I am
not always influenced by bias.

Hugh


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com 

	
Next <
From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Left ain't right
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!newsgate.cuhk.edu.hk!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!aioe.org!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Subject: Re: Left aint right
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 21:41:29 GMT
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 19
Message-ID: <5a7b71a4.720411109@news.eternal-september.org>
References: <5a79e8a4.619803296@news.eternal-september.org> <5fc9aedf-986b-4310-87b5-3eecb73e41e0@googlegroups.com> <5a7b0786.693244843@news.eternal-september.org> <3f8d4574-3207-43f6-b428-ee3eecd7af57@googlegroups.com>
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="de6ccd79cc52fb8700905a67a2725047";
logging-data="30295"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1+QVRjPtei1mUy218urJpG0"
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.21/32.243
X-Antivirus: AVG (VPS 180207-2, 02/07/2018), Outbound message
Cancel-Lock: sha1:ieeqyEQKjvrW6UPA7kcmcb5WtdY=
Print Article
Forward Article
On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 12:23:21 -0800 (PST), Some dued<theodoreward@gmail.com> wrote:

>Apparently you didn't post a quote, you posted a lie.

I posted a quote you ignorant turd. I have no knowledge about whether
it was a lie. 

The fact that you say it was gives it a high probability of truth. 

Hugh




---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com